Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Dash as direct competitor of Bitcoin still keep a presence on this Bitcointalk forum?  (Voting closed: November 07, 2015, 05:54:14 PM)
Yes, all publicity is good publicity - 48 (61.5%)
No, its counterproductive and will limit Dash in the end - 30 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 78

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll : Dash presence on the Bitcointalk forum (poll results are in !!)  (Read 3709 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:12:57 AM

your a coward.. you knew what the poll result would be.

and being nice on Bitcointalk ?

oh pleeeeze not like i haven't heard that one before.  Roll Eyes
be happy while i scam you (Pro Tip: you can always make more Bitcoin later)

run a scam site and ask people to be nice ? are you guys high on crack ?

aww come on my shitcoin is legit ..be nice LOL

who among you have the fucking balls to stand up and say something in defense of the guys who are ripped off ?
i don't see you lining up to defend them.. instead i see you defending your shit coins..
while thumbing your middle finger up at all the guys who lost TONS of money.

want some stories about guys getting cleaned out doing this by manipulative / deceitful tactics and forum games ?
you never hear about it.. what you do hear about is your shit coin !
making sure you have 5 topics on page 1
..while the topic with the guy who asked what to do because he borrowed 5 grand off his Mom to buy Name Coins
well his topic is on page 192.. care ?
of course not.. this is Bitcointalk after all.. be nice while i clean you out LOL

I care about them.. NOT you clowns and your stupid shitty scam coins.

I will let you guys get back to fumbbling over yourselves to smooth over this shit coin fest (so you can sucker in more ponzi victims)

FUD first & ask questions later™
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:14:59 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 05:28:10 AM by qwizzie

Well, that was interesting to read. Such passion in people's posts sometimes.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:11:35 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 07:51:14 PM by qwizzie

I read a lot of posts from people who have the opinion that any publicity is good publicity (even from people not particularly all that fond of Dash, putting it mildly).
So playing the Devil's Advocate here for a moment, does that mean that every topic in this altcoin discussion section bearing the name Dash (either by people trying to
discredit Dash or by people promoting Dash) ultimately serves Dash's best interest?

And if that is the case then why would those people trying to discredit Dash continue this path ?  Also they actually strenghtened the rebranding process in a way Dash itself
most likely couldn't have achieved so fast as they keep everyone in this altcoin discussion section reminded about the new Dash name. Seems like such a weird strategy
if the endgoal is to discredit Dash...

Anyways, here is a reminder to all of you out there to vote, let your voice be heard !!

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:17:50 AM

I voted yes, if people talk about the coin it means that they find it interesting, scam or not
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:06:52 PM

You forgot option C:

Don't care.

Well that wouldn't have been an option for you as I've rarely come across a person(?) caring so much about Dash as you are.

I would even go as far as estimating you being obsessed with Dash.

You need Dash. It gives your life a purpose. It is what defines you.

Dash.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:14:56 PM

You're an idiot.

I know you're angry but what are you, a 5th grader? Talking about "desperate ad hominem's"  Roll Eyes

I realize you'll continue defending Dash since you own a lot of it, along with your desperate ad hominem's. Best of luck.

I'm not defending anything. I'm just often refuting idiots like you.

How do you know what I own or do not own? For the record, I may have had some Dash in the past but I accidentally deleted my wallets. All of them. Shit happens.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:29:46 PM

You're an idiot.

I accidentally deleted my wallets. All of them. Shit happens.

Grin

Your obsession with attacking me make it obvious that you're OH SO FRUSTRATED the truth about DASH is getting swept out from under the rug. You're always among the first to defend the many inconsistencies about the massive fraud perpetuated by the DASH bunch. Truly sickening.

Sprinkle some butthurt from your 70% loss of value from peak and you've got illodin in a nutshell.

Thanks for holding all the way down.. OtohTheManipulator, EvanTheInstaminer and MinotaurTheMinion appreciate it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:40:10 PM

@AdamWhite
ad hominem's ? well i use AdblockPlus + Adblock Element hider on Firefox and eh..

also of course he's going to defend it.. once you invest you have no choice.
like victims caught in a multi-level marketing scheme..
lik ethe water filters from 80's LOL

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:12:35 PM

All us Dash supporters are holding our bags right now (besides perhaps some daytraders) and i think we actually redefine the definition of the word "bagholder".
We certainly have a good reason to hold, it is called masternode payments and its a juicy 45% per mined block.

Anyways, thanks for the not so great insight Adam...

Dont forget to vote, let your voice be heard !!
Deadline : 7th of november 2015

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:40:52 PM

Deadline 7th of November 2015

maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:13:28 AM

i voted yes, as i said in a different thread, in order for a coin to get populair it needs to be talked about
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:16:00 AM

Well, that was interesting to read. Such passion in people's posts sometimes.

you got a lot of nerve.. "passion" ?

i suggest you show some passion for people that lost money from these scam coins.
rather than laughing it off and continuing to take money..

PS:
Friday..i am waiting for your secret poll results Wink

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:12:20 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 08:41:46 PM by qwizzie

Friday..i am waiting for your secret poll results  Wink

4 days of voting left, make them count guys (and girls) !!

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

If I could vote, I'd vote yes

Don't see why so many people are hating on Dash

For the coin and attention not to die, it needs to be talked about
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:36:19 PM

all i need to know is it has a super gay name..
who the fuck names a crypto coin "Dash" ? like WTF ? LOL

busterzzz

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:45:12 PM

Who still uses the word 'like' like it's 1998? Like omagawd.

Anyways I voted no. BCT in general is a vile form of vomit scum and Dash belongs no where near the smell.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

Deadline 7th of November 2015

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:34:23 PM

Who still uses the word 'like' like it's 1998? Like omagawd.

Anyways I voted no. BCT in general is a vile form of vomit scum and Dash belongs no where near the smell.

Dash would not exist if it wasn't for this place.. fact !
And he is running a poll for advertising ..nothing more.

Dash guys won't go anywhere.. they are here to stay at least until they unload their bags on some poor sap.
And the OP knows this too so his poll is a farce.. liekomg 111!!ONE

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:38:07 PM

Why would OP want to unload his bags when those bags grant him a 17% masternode payout yearly ?
Let me just tell you this OP sees himself a longterm investor in Dash.
Let me also tell you this OP has been very busy for more then a year buying Dash to setup masternodes
Last but not least this OP entered the Dash market (Darkcoin back then) at its peak and has been buying Dash ever since.
This OP is a happy bagholder that uses his masternodes to vote on several budget proposals already.

But OP is still very much curious whether Dash's presence on the Bitcoin forum is a good thing or not (for Dash itself).

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:43:16 PM

Why would OP want to unload his bags when those bags grant him a 17% masternode payout yearly ?
Let me just tell you this OP sees himself a longterm investor in Dash.
Let me also tell you this OP has been very busy for more then a year buying Dash to setup masternodes
Last but not least this OP entered the Dash market (Darkcoin back then) at its peak and has been buying Dash ever since.
This OP is a happy bagholder that uses his masternodes to vote on several budget proposals already.

But OP is still very much curious whether Dash's presence on the Bitcoin forum is a good thing or not (for Dash itself).

How do we know any of the above is true?

No, this constant spamming in the main forum is not a good thing. More people question the dash captive instamine than ever before due to excessive mentioning of that coin in the main forum. If dash was not mentioned in the main forum then the instamine would not be brought up over and over again. So noobs arriving here at this board would not be put off investing in this coin due to the dark past and would stumble upon the dash thread in the announcement section since that is often on the first page and noticable on coin market cap where nothing about the instamine is mentioned. Dash has many competitors they will not let an opportunity to mention the the instamine everytime they see a new dash thread in the main section. Keep to where dash is safe on your own thread in the announcements section.

Most are willing to forget the instamine to the degree they won't bring it up for no reason or come looking for trouble in the dash thread after all of this time. However, it will always be mentioned if there are too many dash threads posted in the main section.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: