Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble?  (Read 196364 times)
Winner780

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:46:12 PM

The closest you can get to safe gambling is to know about certain information that can help improve your edge. Many gamblers gamble blindly but in sportsbetting there are certain things that you have to know about if you want to be profitable.

I wrote a simple guide about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1510019.0

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:06:02 PM

gambling always has risks, dont actually waste your time on gambling, but poker is actually not a bad way.

True, indeed every activity has a risk, but each activity also has an advantage. Depending on how we do these activities. If we do well then the risk that we may be very small and we will get a bigger profit, nor vice versa. So do gambling well
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:31:11 AM

for me the safest method to gamble was you have a bigger bankroll.patience and not to be greedy. and if you think that you earn some sat. on the gambling website.just pull out your winnings and have fun on.then just come back tomorrow.then continue the cycle. some of gamblers are just greedy thats why they lose in the long run.and they did notice it.until it will drain.

I think with these kind of method controlling your bets are great in the way when you bet and ending up losing you will know that you will not lose that much because you control your bets and I think that these method can surely secure a lot of your bitcoin.

I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but it is in the nature of gamblers to be greedy when they win something with their capital, and that is the point where the game turns and they lose everything they won and also the capital they have brought with them.

I've also notice, That there's a nature of gamblers to be greedy when they win, but not all of us. there are SOME people like what you've said. But that was I think the safest method to play gamble and that is I think you must know how much to put an amount in gambling.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:36:45 AM

gambling always has risks, dont actually waste your time on gambling, but poker is actually not a bad way.

True, indeed every activity has a risk, but each activity also has an advantage. Depending on how we do these activities. If we do well then the risk that we may be very small and we will get a bigger profit, nor vice versa. So do gambling well

I agree with this. there is always an advantage and disadvantage in every kind of activities and it will be good if you play well. So always think that don't put all your money in gambling. But still, you can play just know your limitations and play with strategy and if you don't have that strategy then don't waste your money playing in gambling unless you gamble with presence of mind and always don't put a huge amount in this kind of game. Just bet a little money, at least you've tried, win or loose.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:53:57 AM

Just play wisely and not greedy.. cause sometimes greedy will only make you loose big amount of.btc.
Use your brain not your emotions.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:08:42 AM

Just play wisely and not greedy.. cause sometimes greedy will only make you loose big amount of.btc.

Not sure how do you use your emotions in gambling? Are some people really getting emotionally committed to gambling, or to their money? I think they are committed with their money. Whenever they lose, they kind of feel bad about themselves. But still, even if you bypass this negative feeling, you're still not gambling safely. There's no way to gamble safely except by not gambling.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:34:23 AM

Not sure how do you use your emotions in gambling? Are some people really getting emotionally committed to gambling, or to their money? I think they are committed with their money. Whenever they lose, they kind of feel bad about themselves. But still, even if you bypass this negative feeling, you're still not gambling safely. There's no way to gamble safely except by not gambling.
Emotions is the devil in gambling, most of time because we feel like we really wanna do a certain thing or method in gambling though it was not on the original plan, that is because we are dictated by our emotions and due to greediness, we don't want to lose and we want more to win, that is what we are.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:17:51 AM

Emotions is the devil in gambling, most of time because we feel like we really wanna do a certain thing or method in gambling though it was not on the original plan, that is because we are dictated by our emotions and due to greediness, we don't want to lose and we want more to win, that is what we are.

yeah, that's true. that is why it is always suggested that you choose a plan in these cases and stick to it. and it isn't really limited to gambling but anything that you have to make a decision and your emotions may get in the way is subjected to this rule. but when you have a strategy, you follow it in every step of the way and become successful in the end.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:39:38 AM

yeah, that's true. that is why it is always suggested that you choose a plan in these cases and stick to it. and it isn't really limited to gambling but anything that you have to make a decision and your emotions may get in the way is subjected to this rule. but when you have a strategy, you follow it in every step of the way and become successful in the end.
Exactly, it all starts with evaluating yourself on what games in gambling is your passion, remember that doing things with passion will bring success. If you are good in sports betting you need to be a sports enthusiast to analyze the games offered very well and that could be your advantage to have a good chance to win.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:16:48 AM

poker will also not give you any good profit, you will lose the same which you lose on other games, so the better strategy is that you start another good business or investment.

Hire me for your campaign management
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 10:28:58 AM

poker will also not give you any good profit, you will lose the same which you lose on other games, so the better strategy is that you start another good business or investment.

poker is a mind game you can actually win even if you have a bad card, plus this is about how to gamble safely using bitcoin not do business.
anyway poker is a good strategical game which if you are good at it you can actually lessen the loss that you get if you play the classic dice games. having a good control of yourself helps you to minimize the chance of losing when playing dice game or any other gambling games.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

poker is a mind game you can actually win even if you have a bad card, plus this is about how to gamble safely using bitcoin not do business.
anyway poker is a good strategical game which if you are good at it you can actually lessen the loss that you get if you play the classic dice games. having a good control of yourself helps you to minimize the chance of losing when playing dice game or any other gambling games.
Only poker and other related skill based games will give you a good chance to win in gambling, other forms will just eat your bankroll and that is purely for fun. If you are serious in gambling focus on games where you will have a good advantage against your opponents.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:52:41 PM

Well if I choose from list of gambling games, poker is way better than dice because poker needs some kind of skill not like in dice game where all you just need is base luck which is a bad thing.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:02:21 PM

Well if I choose from list of gambling games, poker is way better than dice because poker needs some kind of skill not like in dice game where all you just need is base luck which is a bad thing.

i agree.
although i am not particularly good at poker myself but i will always prefer poker if given the choice.
at the very least i can play poker, enjoy the game and in the meantime improve my skills by practicing it while playing.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:06:29 PM

Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?
Gambling is more risk than trading because on gambling there are not way to cut lost, the method most safe on gambling is play with you can lost it.
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:09:40 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 01:27:09 PM by universe_

Is their any safe methods to gamble? Means without losing much of our money can gamble?

Any tips or suggestions?
Gambling is more risk than trading because on gambling there are not way to cut lost, the method most safe on gambling is play with you can lost it.

Yeah, and the most important thing is to not be emotionally attached to the money you have. Can't really give a better advice, if you have issues, don't play with poker/stock market.

The thing is that you have to bear the loss, I see a lot of people get into the gambling addiction and this is because they are playing with 'their' money and not 'play money', that's the real issue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:34:47 PM

Any tips or suggestions?

Yeah, and the most important thing is to not be emotionally attached to the money you have. Can't really give a better advice, if you have issues, don't play with poker/stock market.

The thing is that you have to bear the loss, I see a lot of people get into the gambling addiction and this is because they are playing with 'their' money and not 'play money', that's the real issue.
You cannot blame those individuals to go in gambling with the real purpose of making money instead of having fun, they have their own decision and they need to face the outcome. But you are right that we should only play for fun just to be safe of losing more money.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:41:12 PM

Any tips or suggestions?

You cannot blame those individuals to go in gambling with the real purpose of making money instead of having fun, they have their own decision and they need to face the outcome. But you are right that we should only play for fun just to be safe of losing more money.

yeah, nobody can blame these people except themselves blaming their own self. because the result of gambling irresponsibly is always a lot of bad incidents and losing a lot of money especially for those cases that are deeply addicted it leads to borrowing money and losing that too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:43:49 PM

i agree.
although i am not particularly good at poker myself but i will always prefer poker if given the choice.
at the very least i can play poker, enjoy the game and in the meantime improve my skills by practicing it while playing.
You just need to learn how to bluff players and that skill is already fine for you to win profit.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:54:07 PM

i agree.
You just need to learn how to bluff players and that skill is already fine for you to win profit.
Bluff is not all good all the time, that is just part of the strategy and you cannot use it consistently, you also need to be lucky sometimes and learn to read the minds of your opponent.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: