Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

take the vox for growing  with the company,it is the daring attempt ,maybe will bring a surpprise ,keep following.
by the way ,i like VR .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC Community

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:13:54 AM

please take this into question list:
1: future plans for the company
2:about the rights and interests of shareholders issue ,need more detail information.

thanks

Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

please take this into question list:
1: future plans for the company
2:about the rights and interests of shareholders issue ,need more detail information.

thanks

Added, Thanks.

People if you have more question just state them here and i will send them in a list to them.
Atij

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

poker player

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

How i can use my VOX coin to earn if i am holder?

may be i can lend them to some body for margin trade or POS?  Roll Eyes
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:38:24 PM

Hey everyone,

Yesterday i spoke to Michael Terpin, and he confirmed they are working hard on the product.
So i asked him if we make community questions if Martin can answer them on hes blog.

Thats why im gathering questions right now! If you have any questions and ofcourse no trolling questions
Can you post them i will add them to the list and send them to him.

So come on people ask questions and see what answers we get!

Kind Regards,

Expression of the face is credible.
Do not disturb this person by asking questions.
He is busy selling his share of the premine  Grin

same photo here. but no one eboost investor have been answered about their investment. never reply from eboost email. lol
http://www.eboost.gg/ look the team. band of thieves lol.

some info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

Gleb was an active participant in this thread.
I enjoyed reading his posts.
But topicstarter scammerblasco deleted all information  Cool
Caution. SCAM.
escrowman

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:08:16 AM

a positive response from team can resolve the misunderstanding , i still think this time is rare opportunity with activity response from team . good luck.
anvoice

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

a positive response from team can resolve the misunderstanding , i still think this time is rare opportunity with activity response from team . good luck.

If you have a question you should ask away. The team already made it clear that they're willing to answer serious questions, so you should clarify what the "response" you're waiting for is, and which misunderstanding you need resolved.
TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

Hello VOX Community

Grin
anvoice

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:42:08 AM

Hello VOX Community

Grin

Hello and welcome.
BTC Community

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:38:49 AM

Voxelus Finalizes Terms on Voxels Token-to-Equity Conversion Option

By
Published: Mar 28, 2017 2:44 p.m. ET

LOS ANGELES, CA and BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA, Mar 28, 2017 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Holders of Voxels Cryptocurrency Can Now Own Equity Stake in Voxelus, the Leading Virtual Reality World Builder and Marketplace

LOS ANGELES, CA and BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA--(Marketwired - Mar 28, 2017) - Voxelus (www.voxelus.com), the world's leading virtual reality world builder and marketplace, today finalized participation details of the first-ever crypto-to-company equity program that it will offer up to a 33.3 percent equity stake in Voxelus, Inc., in exchange for the 15 percent of Voxels cryptocurrency that is currently issued and outstanding on the market. U.S. accredited investors who hold at least 2 million Voxels are invited to participate in this one-time opportunity, as well as token holders in jurisdictions where such purchases are allowed.

"The virtual reality market is growing, but its most significant initial use cases have been in the corporate world," said Martin Repetto, CEO of Voxelus. "We are still firm believers in the future of consumer VR, and that the Voxel will be the predominant token as this reality takes place. However, in the meantime, we wanted to give the opportunity for some of the largest Voxels token holders to convert some of their tokens into equity in the corporate entity that is addressing both consumer and corporate applications. We believe this is the first time this sort of conversion has been offered, but it will no doubt be a wave of the future as more companies look to tokenization of securities in their funding mix."

The logistics for this opportunity are fairly simple: Voxel holders with at least 2 million in Voxels can participate in the program that will run for just one month. At www.thevoxel.com you can follow the countdown to the date the conversion program start taking applications. Voxelus will provide an online form and wallet address to exchange Voxels for equity on a basis of 33.33 percent of the company for the outstanding 31.5 million voxels or any fraction therein. No obligation is required for holders to trade in their Voxels and they will continue to actively trade on Bittrex, Poloniex, Shapeshift and other exchanges globally. Plus, Voxels will still remain as the only method of purchasing VR assets, games and worlds on the Voxelus marketplace.

The exchange will begin on Monday, April 10, and will run for a month at a fixed rate of 2.116 percent of the company for every 2,000,000 voxels, regardless of the price of voxels that day. A minimum of 2 million Voxels is required to participate and the maximum amount of Voxels each holder can exchange for equity is 10 million. Those voxels re-acquired by Voxelus will be used for its next round of funding at the rate of no more than 1,000,000 voxels per month, which represents less than one-half of one percent of all outstanding voxels (6 percent per year).

"Being an investor in a mature VR company has never been so easy," said Halsey Minor, co-founder of Voxelus. "By using voxels instead of US dollars, you can own stake in one of VR's most promising companies at an attractive valuation."

The equity stake in Voxelus will be in common stock in Voxelus, Inc., which is a Delaware corporation with business development and marketing in Los Angeles and technical operations in Argentina. Since there is no preferred stock issued, all persons participating will be on an even playing field with the founders, early investors and employees. Voxelus was co-founded by Repetto, Maximo Radice and Halsey Minor, founder of CNET, a NASDAQ 100 company prior to its sale to CBS, and co-founder of Salesforce.com, GrandCentral (now Google Voice), Open DNS, NBCi, Rhapsody and Uphold.

For more information on the Equity-Conversion Program, please visit: www.thevoxel.com

About Voxels The Voxel (VOX) in-game cryptocurrency powering all sales and e-commerce on the site is a revolutionary new blockchain product, combining the same "proof of work" security behind bitcoin with a unique checkpoint server that prevents possible attacks on the network. The cryptocurrency began trading on March 31, 2016 and trades actively on the three largest exchanges for alternative cryptocurrency: Bittrex (www.bittrex.com), Poloniex (www.poloniex.com) and ShapeShift (www.shapeshift.com), as well as two smaller exchanges. ShapeShift founder/CEO Erik Voorhees was responsible for naming the in-game cryptocurrency token the Voxel. ShapeShift is an early investor in Voxels and facilitated its $500,000 crowdsale, which ended in December, 2015.

About Voxelus Founded in 2015, Voxelus is a revolutionary platform that allows anyone to create Virtual Reality games, experiences and virtual spaces without writing a line of code. The platform consists of Voxelus Creator, a 3D design app for PC and Mac; Voxelus Viewer, which works on desktop PCs, Oculus Rift and Samsung VR devices; and the Voxelus Marketplace, which allows creators to sell and user to buy VR content and games for the Voxelus ecosystem, using the unique Voxel in-game cryptocurrency.

Media Contact: Lynessa Williams lynessa@transform.pr

� 2017 Nasdaq, Inc. All rights reserved.

VOX officlal ANN can show us something , and id like to know about the question list , if necessary posting here maybe better.

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:12:52 AM

]

VOX officlal ANN can show us  , and id like to know about the question list , if necessary posting here maybe better.
Bit late scroll through the last 4 pages

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

I was still waiting for some questions and i will scout some pages extra on bitcointalk and send the list later today.

I can add questions till later today so if you got any ask them today!
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:29:41 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 01:41:10 PM by YourMother

Explain to me how in the name of fuck there are only 30 million coins in circulation when you have 20 million on the sell book of Bologniex alone (+2.3M coins on Bittrex) ? I'm not even counting the hundreds of bitcoins worth of vox that were dumped throughout the months or the coins that are not even placed yet on the books; or the ones that are sitting off exchanges in personal wallets.

This shitcoin has almost all of the coins in circulation placed as sell orders when most of the cryptocurrencies have only 1-3 and in rare occasions up to 10 percent.  Huh The scammers are without a doubt unloading from the premine addresses, some even using methods to obfuscate their activities by continuously moving the premined tokens to 2 addresses every time (eg: One address usually receives 500k voxels and the other receives the rest of the premine)

These shameless pigs: Halsey Minor, Martín Repetto, Máximo Radice and Jim Blasko may thrive in this unregulated virtual jungle, but down the way, if they will not suffer legal consequences, then at least their professional lives will end up in a dumpster.

If you are buying this code-less piece of shit that was totally abandoned until the pigs came out with the second phase of the scam (equity in exchange for coins), then you deserve what's coming to you.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Explain to me how in the name of fuck there are only 30 million coins in circulation when you have 20 million on the sell book of Bologniex alone (+2.3M coins on Bittrex) ? I'm not even counting the hundreds of bitcoins worth of vox that were dumped throughout the months or the coins that are not even placed yet on the books; or the ones that are sitting off exchanges in personal wallets.

This shitcoin has almost all of the coins in circulation placed as sell orders when most of the cryptocurrencies have only 1-3 and in rare occasions up to 10 percent.  Huh The scammers are without a doubt unloading from the premine addresses, some even using methods to obfuscate their activities by continuously moving the premined tokens to 2 addresses every time (eg: One address usually receives 500k voxels and the other receives the rest of the premine)

These shameless pigs: Halsey Minor, Martín Repetto, Máximo Radice and Jim Blasko may thrive in this unregulated virtual jungle, but down the way, if they will not suffer legal consequences, then at least their professional lives will end up in a dumpster.

If you are buying this code-less piece of shit that was totally abandoned until the pigs came out with the second phase of the scam (equity in exchange for coins), then you deserve what's coming to you.

There are not just 30 million in circulation, remember the bloq post where already stated to put 10 million into the foundation etc.
The true question is only how much are in circulation. But they will soon answer our questions.

I will send out questions to the Voxelus team this evening, so if you have any ask them here so i can forward them.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

There are not just 30 million in circulation, remember the bloq post where already stated to put 10 million into the foundation etc.
The true question is only how much are in circulation. But they will soon answer our questions.

I will send out questions to the Voxelus team this evening, so if you have any ask them here so i can forward them.

I imagine that they will laugh their assess off at the arrival of your message. The phase 2 of the long con consists of a countdown and a equity distribution (in a company worth 0) that will help these scammers get rid of their premined voxels at a faster rate and at a higher price, considering that a lot of newbies will go FOMO right into their sell orders.

It was needed, because the process of unloading everything was rather slow and boring, in a market that had a low volume and a thin buy book. 

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Voxels are very good, I often get the best place here.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

never hear before of VOX , maybe better , when i look at alltime price , but after reading some  must buy some , it could be a very bad investment but hey , this is still crypto , already seen strange things before
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

This coin has already reach rock bottom, as long as the development continues there is no other way but to go up.

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:21:16 AM

lol watch out Blim Jasko is working on another ICO to bilk the community.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: