Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❃❃ ▶▷ BETCOIN.ag ◁◀ ❃❃#Signature Campaign-High Pay, Monthly Bonus, Special Award  (Read 151823 times)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

So sorry to send post this for a problem i encountered. So far, i have yet to withdraw my signature payment since stage 1. So recently for the first time, i try to withdraw but the btc never arrive at my btc address. So now i have 0 amount in my betcoin acc and the blockchain never show any transactions. I try to send an email to the support with the blockchainThere is one person who replied by asking me how i get the amount. After telling her it is all from signature, i have yet to receive a reply for 24hr. I am really worry that i will lose all the btc that i have gained for almost half a year of posting.
Did you check your email? They will always send you a confirmation email when you want to withdraw and you must confirm it. Then, after a few hours, they will send you another email when the Bitcoin is actually sent to the address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:51:00 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 06:07:56 PM by roslinpl

So sorry to send post this for a problem i encountered. So far, i have yet to withdraw my signature payment since stage 1. So recently for the first time, i try to withdraw but the btc never arrive at my btc address. So now i have 0 amount in my betcoin acc and the blockchain never show any transactions. I try to send an email to the support with the blockchainThere is one person who replied by asking me how i get the amount. After telling her it is all from signature, i have yet to receive a reply for 24hr. I am really worry that i will lose all the btc that i have gained for almost half a year of posting.

Hello,

Sometimes (also when you make your 1st withdraw) it might take about a day until your withdraw request will be completed by the Betcoin.ag Staff. It's because your withdraw request needs to be verified before coins are sent.
If that was your 1st withdraw it might take a while until you will receive it.
When did you requested a withdraw of your coins?

Also you should check your Betcoin.ag Account Wallet History

https://www.betcoin.ag/user/your_user_ID_here/wallet/transactions?date_group=all

There's a table with a history of your transactions, BTC address where the coins were sent and the transaction status. What's the status of your transaction?

PS. I'm sure that if you requested a withdraw to the right BTC address you will receive it Smiley

Best regards.
BTCGambler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:40:58 PM

Can I still apply for the Signature Campaign?

And is total fresh blood fine as well? I'm new to bitcoin, I'm new to bitcointalk and I'm new to the betcoin pokerroom.

So really fresh blood you can say Wink

But I love everythng I heard about bitcoin-currency and the topics around it.

So I'd like to join your campaign here as well if still possible.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:46:15 PM

Can I still apply for the Signature Campaign?

And is total fresh blood fine as well? I'm new to bitcoin, I'm new to bitcointalk and I'm new to the betcoin pokerroom.

So really fresh blood you can say Wink

But I love everythng I heard about bitcoin-currency and the topics around it.

So I'd like to join your campaign here as well if still possible.
Read the OP. You need to be at least a full member; you're still a newbie.

BTCGambler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:53:00 PM

Oh I see. Thank you! Will come back when I'm a full member then Smiley
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

HI, Interested in joining the campaign as well. Haven't been much active on the forum for the last couple of months, but have been posting constructively and will be a lot active for the next few months.
Please let me know if I would qualify.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:19:33 PM

Oh I see. Thank you! Will come back when I'm a full member then Smiley

Hello,

Rank up, make sure that your post quality will be amazing and come back later Smiley

HI, Interested in joining the campaign as well. Haven't been much active on the forum for the last couple of months, but have been posting constructively and will be a lot active for the next few months.
Please let me know if I would qualify.

Thank you for your post. PM sent.  

Good luck.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:36:51 AM

Hey Roslin,

just saw that you opened again a few more slots for the campaign. I would be glad to join this campaign and promote the company through my signature. I contacted you already twice in the past, hope that I might be more lucky this time. Smiley Like erpbridge, I was kind of inactive lately, nevertheless my activity should be approximately around 900, and I am posting strictly on-topic and without much noise in my posts.

Best regards,
Wex
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:36:50 AM

Hi Roslin,

I would like to join your signature campaign please check my post and let me know if any slot open.

Thank you in Advance.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:13:32 PM

I'm interested in joining your campaign. Let me know if you have a slot for me. Thanks!

DELETED
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

Did you check your email? They will always send you a confirmation email when you want to withdraw and you must confirm it. Then, after a few hours, they will send you another email when the Bitcoin is actually sent to the address.

I did confirm the email and i receive the 2nd email that say: "You have confirmed your withdrawal request of 0.4202 BTC and it will be processed shortly.".
When i log in to my acc, under event, i already see 'withdraw_confirmed XXXXXX 2 days ago'

Hello,

Sometimes (also when you make your 1st withdraw) it might take about a day until your withdraw request will be completed by the Betcoin.ag Staff. It's because your withdraw request needs to be verified before coins are sent.

https://www.betcoin.ag/user/your_user_ID_here/wallet/transactions?date_group=all

There's a table with a history of your transactions, BTC address where the coins were sent and the transaction status. What's the status of your transaction?

PS. I'm sure that if you requested a withdraw to the right BTC address you will receive it Smiley

Best regards.

I cant see the link that you give me even after i change to my username. At the main page under event, it shows withdraw but blockchain and my address still have no btc.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:49:35 PM

Hey Roslin,

just saw that you opened again a few more slots for the campaign. I would be glad to join this campaign and promote the company through my signature. I contacted you already twice in the past, hope that I might be more lucky this time. Smiley Like erpbridge, I was kind of inactive lately, nevertheless my activity should be approximately around 900, and I am posting strictly on-topic and without much noise in my posts.

Best regards,
Wex
Hi Roslin,

I would like to join your signature campaign please check my post and let me know if any slot open.

Thank you in Advance.
I'm interested in joining your campaign. Let me know if you have a slot for me. Thanks!

Hello,

thank you all for your will to join us I just sent you a PM, check your inbox.

I cant see the link that you give me even after i change to my username. At the main page under event, it shows withdraw but blockchain and my address still have no btc.

Hello,

I will PM you some details about how to check the transaction status and tx, also I'm sure that if you sent a report to the Betcoin.ag Support Team they will sort it out.

Best regards.
beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:36:59 PM

Hi i would like to join
can i?

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
satrya89

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:30:33 AM

hi, may i join the campaign?

im actively involve into bitcoin forum and gambling game forum...

may i put my link forum thread here?

i have 40-50 loyal person that always follow my HYIP, Dice Game and Faucet..

danke

WUATB
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:59:44 PM

Hi i would like to join
can i?

I would like to join the campaing.
I am willing to adapt yet if you expect to change my approach to a specific kind of people (possible scammers/scammers) i wont.

Hello,

thank you for your messages, PMs sent.

hi, may i join the campaign?
(snip...)
WUATB

Sorry, but we don't accept newbies.  Rank up with a special care about the post quality and come back later Smiley

Best regards.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:29:44 AM

Hi,

I would like to join your campaign please review my account.

Thank you.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:26:47 AM

Hello, i would love to join your campaign. Please PM me if eligible.
Thanks
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

Hey, if I could join this signature campaign? If you can I would like to join. Thank you
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

I did confirm the email and i receive the 2nd email that say: "You have confirmed your withdrawal request of 0.4202 BTC and it will be processed shortly.".
When i log in to my acc, under event, i already see 'withdraw_confirmed XXXXXX 2 days ago'

Hello,

Best regards.

I would like to say a huge thank you for the wonderful experience. The email reply is not effective as i never get another reply after the first one.

However, roslinpl is a very great and helpful campaign manager, even though it has nothing to do with the campaign, he still tried his very best to help me out.

Also, i try out the live support and the problem is solved within 5minutes. So next time, if you encounter any problem, try to look for the live support first.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:01:30 PM

Hi,

I would like to join your campaign please review my account.

Thank you.
Hello, i would love to join your campaign. Please PM me if eligible.
Thanks
Hey, if I could join this signature campaign? If you can I would like to join. Thank you

Hello,

thank you all for your posts and messages. Your accounts are already reviewed and a PM was sent.

(...)
Also, i try out the live support and the problem is solved within 5minutes. So next time, if you encounter any problem, try to look for the live support first.

Glad to hear that your issue is sorted out.

Have a great day,
best regards.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: