Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LowByter

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

Did a small calculation...

There are 94300 CreditBit for sale at Livecoin.net ... for a total of 65.6 BTC

If you were to buy all of them... you would be paying 79.200$

That makes the price 0.84$ per CreditBit  Shocked

Good bye cheap coins  Cry

So, if I also have (my own) 94300 Creditbits and sell them for 1 BTC each:
1. I will be on top of the Selers in order book as the highest sell order of CRBIT/BTC
2. For anyone to buy all the 188600 Creditbits, he would need 65.6 BTC (for the first 94300) PLUS 94300 BTC more for my next 94300 Creditbits.
3. This makes the 'price' per Creditbit almost $604 !!!  
4. And this can be done in less than a minute, all it takes is for me or anyone to place a Sell order for 94300 Creditbit at 1 BTC each.

Great math to prove the real 'price' of any coin... please guys, get serious.

But no one will buy it at 1btc so your theory makes no sence at all...

All I said is how much you need to spend to get the whole batch...so the 'real' price is dictated by how much you want to buy...like I said, pretty simple math...

My friend, you assume someone will 'want' to buy all the Creditbits in your scenario... why do you think someone will not buy all of them in my scenario? It's all a matter of who wants to buy what, not math. If your theory is right, then mine is right and vice versa. Math, is another thing... believe me.

I just pointed out that this is not the way to calculate the value of a coin. It is not measured by how many are sellling it, as anyone can sell at any price, just like you say anyone can buy as much as one wants to buy.

According to your 'math' I would suggest that the 'price' can be better measured if the average derives from the buyers, not the sellers. On their Sum you may create various measurements. You may use them all (which again is not the best as someone can place a buy order at 0.00000001) or work with a thershold, for example all the buy orders starting from the highest all the way down to -20 percent from current bid. There is no accurate way to express the value other than current bid alone (not ask).

Anyway, I am sure you got my point.

Completely wrong...

I said IF someone wants to buy that much he WOULD have to pay that average.

You assumed you could sell that amount in less then a minute for 1btc each...that's hilarious...

My point is that the more you want to buy the price goes up, which is completely logical.

Your point here is to undermine the progress CreditBit made with some crazy ideas so yes I completely understand you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chameleon22

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

1. I will be on top of the Selers in order book as the highest sell order of CRBIT/BTC
2. For anyone to buy all the 188600 Creditbits, he would need 65.6 BTC (for the first 94300) PLUS 94300 BTC more for my next 94300 Creditbits.
4. And this can be done in less than a minute, all it takes is for me or anyone to place a Sell order for 94300 Creditbit at 1 BTC each.

All I said is how much you need to spend to get the whole batch...so the 'real' price is dictated by how much you want to buy...like I said, pretty simple math...

My friend, you assume someone will 'want' to buy all the Creditbits in your scenario... why do you think someone will not buy all of them in my scenario? It's all a matter of who wants to buy what, not math. If your theory is right, then mine is right and vice versa. Math, is another thing... believe me.

I just pointed out that this is not the way to calculate the value of a coin. It is not measured by how many are sellling it, as anyone can sell at any price, just like you say anyone can buy as much as one wants to buy.

According to your 'math' I would suggest that the 'price' can be better measured if the average derives from the buyers, not the sellers. On their Sum you may create various measurements. You may use them all (which again is not the best as someone can place a buy order at 0.00000001) or work with a thershold, for example all the buy orders starting from the highest all the way down to -20 percent from current bid. There is no accurate way to express the value other than current bid alone (not ask).

Completely wrong...

You assumed you could sell that amount in less then a minute for 1btc each...that's hilarious...

My point is that the more you want to buy the price goes up, which is completely logical.

Your point here is to undermine the progress CreditBit made with some crazy ideas so yes I completely understand you.

Please read again my comments. I never said I (or anyone) can sell in less than a minute. I said the way you calculate 'price' can change to show extreme results, if I (or anyone) place a Sell order of that magnitude. Of course nobody can sell in a minute like this, I thought you assumed that   part and the fact that not anyone who replies is crazy.  

BTW "My point is that the more you want to buy the price goes up, which is completely logical." This is not always true. I'm sure you have witnessed huge buy volume while rates never went up if met with either legit supply or market manipulation.

All good.  ;-)
TheBitcoinRush

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:21:04 AM

Creditbit is has now updated its webpage, check it out pls. ONLY 7 days left before Ether token migration.
http://www.creditbit.org

Also CRBIT will be mentioned again on BitcoinRush next week, Feb. 10th.

If you have not seen yet the exclusive CRBIT show here is the link: https://vid.me/AHLF

DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

Creditbit is has now updated its webpage, check it out pls. ONLY 7 days left before Ether token migration.
http://www.creditbit.org

Also CRBIT will be mentioned again on BitcoinRush next week, Feb. 10th.

If you have not seen yet the exclusive CRBIT show here is the link: https://vid.me/AHLF

big thanks Rush to support Creditbit.
I see your friends from crypto world also support Creditbit.
Thanks

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

In case you missed it: We have a new webpage creditbit.org

For those who are eager to further elaborate on market price of CRBIT or argue on investment opportunities: we are really trying hard to encourage whole CreditBit Community to help us with migration, giving us some feedback on our plans and vision, helping us to understand the needs of cryptocurrency ecosystem, building DAO ground up, configuring development and promotional funds etc. While we strongly support freedom of speech and transparent Community, we need to guard the purpose of this ANN post. Maybe opening a new post on Creditbit coin/token market value and investment strategies would be a good idea. For now, please avoid personal dissing, trolling or insinuations, show some trust and respect to other members of the community and to the development team. We are really trying hard to deliver and respond to all your suggestions or questions.

The Dev Team
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Wow almost 1.000.000 usd trading volume in last 24 hours, this is crazy!!
mctrader

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

one million volume!!! Wink
VanAllen

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

New website looks fantastic!

Great work guys!  Smiley
chameleon22

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

Completely wrong...

Please read again my comments. I never said I (or anyone) can sell in less than a minute. I said the way you calculate 'price' can change to show extreme results, if I (or anyone) place a Sell order of that magnitude. Of course nobody can sell in a minute like this, I thought you assumed that   part and the fact that not anyone who replies is crazy.  

BTW "My point is that the more you want to buy the price goes up, which is completely logical." This is not always true. I'm sure you have witnessed huge buy volume while rates never went up if met with either legit supply or market manipulation.

All good.  ;-)

P.S.: I just saw that you wrote: "Your point here is to undermine the progress CreditBit made with some crazy ideas so yes I completely understand you."
Since you want to hear this, I am also a Creditbit owner, and I want the best for the coin and everyone. It is YOUR messages that undermine this effort, and anyone serious and knowledgeable enough understands this. You manipulate the figures to your liking to make people believe that the value is higher than what it actually is.

I would suggest against this tactic as it is also illegal and irresponsible. Believe me; I know what I am talking. If you care about the best of Creditbit, you should present such opinions with caution and in a way that the reader sees the potential but is not "pushed" to either buy or sell any funds.

Fraudulent actions, either an official statement or just falsified and manipulated positives, will only help in holding the coin back, not move forward.
So please do not repeat accusations like I am undermining the progress or that I present crazy ideas if you want to keep this forum positive on Creditbit the right way. I believe and hope, we both want the same, it's just that we have different ways of "helping" the audience. I like things to show and be legal and tidy; you are just a bit more... enthusiastic.
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

Yes i also agree with Chameleon we should provide just the realistic information and not to hype and tell things that are not true it is not fair for the community and also for all creditbit holders.
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

Dear community,

official page is activated, migration procedure is under development. We kindly ask you to prepare your Ethereum address/wallet, so you will be prepared to participate in the first round of migration. There are still some topics to address before the migration.

No Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

Development Team decided, that there will be no ICO, so it won’t be possible to buy tokens from premined amount of tokens. Number of tokens at initial issuance will be decided at initial migration voting - this way all current owners of CRBIT will be able to participate at decision process about initial issuance.

Initial Issuance Voting

Along with migration, you will be able to cast your vote on initial token issuance.There will be two questions at initial voting:

1. How many tokens should be created at initial issuance?
2. How many non-migrated tokens should be dedicated to Development Team and how much for DAO?

To answer on a first question, you will be prompted to enter a total absolute number of issued tokens. Number will be down limited to the number of all existing CRBIT coins, that can be potentially migrated to tokens. Total Initially Created Tokens (TICT) will be distributed according to equation:

TICT = Migrated Tokens from CRBIT coins + DAO Tokens + Development Fund Tokens

With entering TICT you actually determine the number of excess tokens, that will be available for DAO and Development Fund. DAO will operate with two funds, Development Support and Promo Fund, we described both in previous posts.

You will be able to use a slider to answer on a second question. Slider position will determine, how many of these excess tokens (non-migrated) will be available for DAO and how many for the Development Fund.

Tokens for DAO will be permanently locked, DAO will be able to distribute only awards on these locked tokens obtained with Staking. Development Fund will be locked for a year period, Development Team is determined to receive the award from Development Fund after that locking period. This is our contribution to Community Trust. We believe, that this project will succeed and that tokens will still have value after this time.

Choose your votes prudently, allocating more tokens to DAO and/or Development Team should be considered as an investment in CreditBit future. More tokens for DAO support stronger Community, more available funds for helping Development, Marketing and Promotion. More tokens for Development Fund means a confirmation of our vision and deeds in first place. Development Team will be motivated to develop Smart Contracts and DAPPs faster and with extended features.

You will hear from us soon...

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

Thanks for updates CreditBit-dev!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
earth dragon

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

hello, I am new to cryptocurrency and have been casually researching it for about a year with a few temptations along the way.

this project is the first one that has me actually excited and truly wanting to be a part of it.

please somebody with knowledge and experience mining creditbits direct me in how to proceed?

so far I have downloaded and synced creditbit-qt and have the wallet on PC and Android.

many thanks, stoked to join this community!
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:40:15 AM

hello, I am new to cryptocurrency and have been casually researching it for about a year with a few temptations along the way.

this project is the first one that has me actually excited and truly wanting to be a part of it.

please somebody with knowledge and experience mining creditbits direct me in how to proceed?

so far I have downloaded and synced creditbit-qt and have the wallet on PC and Android.

many thanks, stoked to join this community!

welcome!
Right now you can only buy Creditbit on 5-6 exchanges! No more mining! Only solo Proff of stake!
Best price is on www.livecoin.net

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
romanekras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

CreditBit, which is all set for migration in seven days, launched its revamped site for Credit 2.0.
Credit 2.0, also named “credit2”, is the name of the second CreditBit development roadmap and also parent project of CreditBit Development Team. Main goal of this project is to develop and maintain crypto currency ecosystem, based on token that is built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain.
Creditbit, the MIT/X11 licensed cryptocurrency project, has been creating waves in the crypto industry for quite some time now. The platform has been consistently raking in good news.
In addition to the Creditbit site going live, the prices of the cryptocurrency is touching new heights following its debut in the DaBTC exchange. As predicted by many Creditbit community members, the crytocurrency is only gaining as a result of its exposure to the Chinese market. After seeing a decrease in the price last weekend, the cryptocurrency is now on an upward hike and is now being traded at 0.00030117BTC, and has also reached the market cap of 4,743,912 USD.
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Yes i also agree with Chameleon we should provide just the realistic information and not to hype and tell things that are not true it is not fair for the community and also for all creditbit holders.

Nothing I said was false...try buying large quantities and see how fast you will have to pay much more then the cmc price...

If you leave a buy order on livecoin.net and want 20.000 coins at one price (lower one but still somewhere at the top) no one reacts and you can wait for days there.

So all you can do if you want them then and there is to buy on the left side and all sales are pretty small and before soon you reach very high prices you have to pay.

A couple of days ago we bought 55.000 coins and due to this we were forced to buy them for 5 days to obtain a good price.

There aren't many coins on offer so this is quite normal.

ICOtimeline

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

Migration is coming. The new website looks awesome!

https://twitter.com/ICOtimeline/status/837069778061787136
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

4 days out before migration start.
Cant wait to read full white paper monday.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:34:37 AM

Guys read what is ethereum platform here, so what extra we will get with CREDITBIT to move on ETHEREUM platform.

https://ethereum.org/

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Real good banner!

https://partner.googleadservices.com/gampad/ads?gct=qcmdoRCQUCMKzwH4DAGKGMgBKsUBCAkQUEoAWNaP19OpK7gB-6ij1K8D0gIPYXBwbGljYXRpb24vemlw8ALYBfgCWpADAKIDFxABGAE4D1oPYXBwbGljYXRpb24vemlwyAPYBdADWvADAvoGbSgBMkEvL3MwLjJtZG4ubmV0L2RmcC8zNTcyNjcvNDA1NzcxODcvMTQ4ODY1MDA5NDU1MC9jcmJpdC9zbGlkZXIuaHRtbDomCghjbGlja1RhZxIaaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY3JlZGl0Yml0Lm9yZy8Y-_7rxQUoADD7mqHNBTgAWAFqBl9ibGFua3Dt_uvFBQ&iu=48901027&gdfp_req=1&height=1&width=1&impl=ifr

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: