Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ?  (Read 41053 times)
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

Many people are trading and gambling around this time, they do that because they cant sell their coins now around this time and they want to make some profit.
So of course there are a lot of people that have already some profit with Bitcoin, but they want more so they are waiting for a price jump so they can sell it later with a huge profit.

The bad thing is that they never will know when it will rise more or when it will fall down and that can be the problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:41:34 PM

I shall buy more bitcoin when the price is below $400. But I am not sure if the price will be that low in the near future.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:08:18 AM

Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

I didn't sold at that time because i didn't need to make a little profit, but i still own these bitcoins and i hope to spend them when the right time comes, probably after the halving.
People have of course some profit when it will reach the 400 but that is not good enough for the most people because people are greedy and they want to make some more profit and that can be good.
It is good if you make enough profit with Bitcoin, there is also a chance that the value can fall down later in the future.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

I shall buy more bitcoin when the price is below $400. But I am not sure if the price will be that low in the near future.

Why wait for that price to come? if you are into the halving effect, then you will be short in time if you would wait that long...But of course if you buy below $400 you will surely profit easy and quick coz it did not take long when the price go below $400...

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:14:17 PM

Near future don't expect a price below $400. It's on the rising side, at present the price is little stable which grows when the halving takes place, sometimes even before that.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:35:24 AM

Is there anyone who has booked the profit by selling the btc when the price was around $400 ? I have some coins but missed the opportunity and the prices are down again. I was hoping that the price will go beyond $500 but unfortunately it crashed. 

I didn't sold at that time because i didn't need to make a little profit, but i still own these bitcoins and i hope to spend them when the right time comes, probably after the halving.
There are a lot of people that have already profit now, but they are patience enough to wait for a higher value in the future but that is not for sure that it will rise in the future.
And they are also now trading because they can also make now around this time some profit and that is nice.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:03:33 AM

I am using small amount of bitcoin to trade. When the price reaches $410, I will buy some, when it is $428, I will sell some.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:52:13 PM

Near future don't expect a price below $400. It's on the rising side, at present the price is little stable which grows when the halving takes place, sometimes even before that.
Yes if you are making now an investment in Bitcoin, than the chance will be high that you can have some good profit later in the future with Bitcoin and that would be nice.
But you are not for sure that you can make such a good profit or that the value is going to rise.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

Yes if you are making now an investment in Bitcoin, than the chance will be high that you can have some good profit later in the future with Bitcoin and that would be nice.
But you are not for sure that you can make such a good profit or that the value is going to rise.

The $400 is quite low and the price has been consolidating. After a few months, the price will rise.

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:37:58 PM

The $400 is quite low and the price has been consolidating. After a few months, the price will rise.

Yes now we will not get bitcoin for that low price so better way is now we can earn bitcoin with other work or buy it with low price it's not possible now because every one knows that bitcoin price will increase in future so try to hold some bitcoin in our wallet that i am sure in few months we will make good profit with this. 
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

no, i might look dumb but i didn't, and reason why is that  i bought bitcoins at pretty huge price, 410$, so if i would sell them for 400$ i would lose pretty much money

i wait for halving, people predict that price will be really huge, around 600$ or even more so i will sell then
romero121
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

$400 is not at all a low price if you think about the price within $400 for a long time. Yeah now the price has started to increase and anytime it can touch $500 to give high profit.
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:36:35 AM

$400 is not at all a low price if you think about the price within $400 for a long time. Yeah now the price has started to increase and anytime it can touch $500 to give high profit.

I think the price will not touch $500 for the next few weeks. The price is still consolidating under $470.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:08:14 AM

There are a lot of people that have now profit with Bitcoin but I think that it not good enough for the most because they want to make more profit with Bitcoin and that is logic.
The only bad thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:48:14 PM

There are a lot of people that have now profit with Bitcoin but I think that it not good enough for the most because they want to make more profit with Bitcoin and that is logic.
The only bad thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem.

I just sold my 2BTC stock when price hits $427 and now waiting for the next crash so I can buy some coins again.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

I just sold my 2BTC stock when price hits $427 and now waiting for the next crash so I can buy some coins again.

Good of making profit, but you need to increase your patience as the crash of bitcoin won't take place in a short or long run. Try buying now and make profit by holding till halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

i heard here in bitcointalk that the price of 1 bitcoin will be doubling in the end of the year so i bought some will see my first try
wish me luck
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

There are people that has already profit but there are also people who have not profit now because they bought it at a high price and that is the reason that they have to wait longer.
And so patience is the most important thing in Bitcoin otherwise there is no possibility to make any profit.
romero121
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:45:21 PM

i heard here in bitcointalk that the price of 1 bitcoin will be doubling in the end of the year so i bought some will see my first try
wish me luck

Yeah with the expectations on halving every user has predicted a huge increase by the mid of this year. Now I believe you could get the good profit. The reason is every user who bought bitcoin had got profited unlike the price of buying.
Lucentar

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:22:05 PM

wish me luck

I think you can make good profit from the 1 bitcoin you just bought. You can make about $600 profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: