Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public list of yobit spammers(this one's gonna be long boys)  (Read 38187 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

Heres another user i found knowhow

Why should people use bitcoin

Besides the low cost associated to bitcoin they can send any ammount to anyone at the world soo i believe its more then enought to convice you.

Well the only bad thing around bitcoin is they havent support and chargeback option that would be something amazing to have ,but those dont affect bitcoin at all,with bitcoin being more safety you just need to confirm all details before make any payment.Bitcoin is sent instant and holds some minutes till the network make the transaction happen.

With bitcoin you know that you can moove anytime your coins being 1 or 200k coins anywhere,at banks you need to ask to them to allow you and have to explain why you wanna to moove those funds,hello the money is yours why you need to explain?
I my self use banks because bitcoin cant pay my bills ,atleast not directly it must be exchanged to fiat .Bitcoin is the most secured option to protect your money even with such volatility.

Do you know how i can have one bitcoin

Well if you have some coins you can try to buy and sell accounts or even lending service ,both options may allow you to get fast those coins,but currently too many people offering loans thesed days.

If you have skills you can make it easy ,several tasks and jobs coming here,if hasnt skill well time will teacth that you will need time to achieve those.Signatures the less risked and easy to get an income.

Faucets can be profitable to the owners and well you are sharing the sucess with several people.Getting 1 btc you may get but you need to share it with your costumers soo sure make a project related to bitcoin and start get your income from it.

earn 0.5 btc

I believe the most of member here hasnt skill of developing or creating if they had why would they do signatures to get some bucks when they can make thousands;Most member here has no special skills they do signatures,and invest at bitcoin or altcoin market hoping to get a good reward.

Well as we are talking about someone that hasnt a huge ammount of bitcoins,well i believe if you got skills you can make even more at others places,and even here always some project appearing and something to be done,last month yobit offer i believe 0,50btc to their new signatures codes.

With signatures you must have an exeptional writing otherwise you wont be able to make such income,there are just some signatures paying those income and are restricted to rankings and the way you write and post.Cat reseller sounds amazing but how much the program can make daily?Profit im asking ,because if were a 100% profit trades those software would sell without need the refer program,any feedbacks about it?

Is it better to save money or invest it

Well all people saying that the halving is the main reason to invest at bitcoin this year,if the price dont cross the 500 dollars what people would think about it?Anyway sure we must take now some risk investing at bitcoin ,and we can collect amazing rewards.

The main different would be were you invest and you save because at bitcoin there isnt a safe way to say that is better then fiat because its volatily.I had made a saving plan with fiat,that i believe if i make with bitcoin the ammount i would have in value would be bigger then the fiat,but im lower the risks to near zero,something that bitcoin cant assure me atleast not now.

Well people just wanna know about the halving these days,sure holding bitcoins and keep collecting or buying more will allow anyone in the future to get their return,just by saving the bitcoins,last year 200 dollars this year already 420 dollars soo for those who hadnt sold or invested has doubled their investments at the moment.

Several factors may affect the investment being online of offline,the thing is need a market to the product you wanna to give or offer.Currently investment are getting the most resorces ,as savings people already used those system for several years soo its time to try something new.

Those kind of projects keep being made and keep taking several coins for the most people who trust on that thing,soo avoid those fast money offer,otherwise you will take a 150% risk that you lost those coins.Investment at bitcoin will bring you a good result ,but must search the real offers and interest,dont be greedy.

Well one of my post i had talked about the good coins and that can be easy pumped and dumped,i remember doge it has been pumped and well be sure that hold altcoins must be coins with a good history and a daily trade otherwise you will be donating money to others.Investment will give better results ,just some people are loosing at trading.

Well i dont need coffe soo yes but i understand what you saying,some people need to have basic things soo without money to get them would get insane.Investment is the best profitable and risk reward at the moment ,with crypto world allowing anyone to make a profit daily.

Saving will make your money grow soo slow that you will sleep watching it .With investment you wont be able to sleep well,as you will imagine if you making money or loosing it,the thing is investment will always be better as the potencial return.

One thing is sure offering a big reward its the same to have the message donate me your bitcoins looser.Soo if you wanna to invest just search about what you will be investing at,the potencial income them are very atractive.

What do people around you think about bitcoin

Well its people choise to be or not at bitcoin world,but being able to get an extra income with bitcoin i believe should atract people and not make them laught.

I had talked about bitcoin with my friend that work with me he got interested on the free way to get it,but he didnt understood what is bitcoin at all ,and i doubt he had searched about it anyway,its sad to be at something and not be able to talk about it with others the same way you do about football or others things.

My friends just dont know what its bitcoin,my wife knows that it can be exchange into fiat money,my family just think i waste too many hours at computer,and i dont tell what im doing ,the last time i tryed to explain i were earning money with ptc ,around 20 dollars montly ,well the reacted like oh my god for 20 dollars you spend that time online really?

Doubling Bitcoin

Doubling bitcoin at some project not being gambling or doing trading or forex  is the same way as donate money to others,soo stay away from it before you loose your coins.

Well this is something i would avoid the doublers,if you wanna to get a good result at your investement try altcoins that are being pumped daily,otherwise invest at scam projects you will be donating your coins.

I remember someone that posted here some kind of doubler in 48 hours,i had invested some penies i had on my account and guess the result he achieved around 400 btc from people and closed the deal,i know that they scam but the ammount risked were soo high that i cant stop smile,but be sure all those projects scams.Try exchange at altcoins you may double your coins but not from one moment to other.

Well another project a bit more elaborated then the usually doublers running it may let some people to double but others wont see a satoshi from it.Its more risky then any thing,and you main investment will return after two years.

Bitcoin without Altcoin

Well altcoins made several people earn and keep making people earn insanes ammounts with it,soo thats why they keep and will always be.The main fact is all altcoins has the xxx/bitcoin  .I believe if were only bitcoin we could see some manipulation at the bitcoin value ,and well less people thinking its a scam project,but well altcoins are supporting the bitcoin earnings.

Altcoins has becames a fast way to make extra bitcoins,meaning to get more bitcoins and people pump them and get out,bitcoin would be better maybe without all altcoins ,but who cant say that havent made a good income at the altcoins?

Sure some scammers has takend advantage of altcoin to scam ,damaging bitcoin as it is the main crypto,without them i belive bitcoin would be more valuable as the scamm projects would exist.

Soo because i give my opinion and reply to others users visions and opinions make me a spammer?This makes no sense ,i believe you are saying im spammer because i post almost all days at the same posts.Soo i should be opening new threads to show my vision and opinion instead go directly to the thread and post?Why i cant post freedom im not doing a post like yes or no its raining ,most of my posts are explained and has content and are related to the topic,soo kindly let me know what spam means ,as i see you saying im one because i post more then one at the same topic and just.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 02:32:20 AM

While our kababayan don't try to post regularly to the local section anymore, we'd all be trying to post everywhere now but staff and mods may find these replies grammatically incorrect. Filipinos are very resilient and sure we'd find it a challenge to our will to learn. I guess a oneliner comment to threads in our section don't violate any rules - after all they don't count, correct?

You seem to be confusing sig campaign rules and forum rules. There is no forum rule against "grammatically incorrect" posts so I don't think staff and mods would worry about that. Oneliners can still be a forum rules violation and a bannable offense even though they don't violate sig campaign rules, however that doesn't depend on the number of lines but on the contents of those lines.

In general I find this whole "challenge" just wrong. Your kababayan shouldn't try to post outside of local forums because the sig campaign changed their requirements. They should post in threads where they can contribute in a meaningful way regardless of the signature or lack thereof.

Cut me some slack, i don't actually read most of the rules in the forum all i know is that i can't just post links anywhere particularly the ref links and that's just what i think spamming is.
I'm sure we're all learning the technology and sooner you'll see the contribution we've share here making the discussions rolling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:48:24 PM

katrimans is a pretty obvious, mostly 1 liner YoBit spammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=558253;sa=showPosts;start=0
He also makes a lot of pointless posts.

Its a Member account.

I will Start the bid at 0.0004 BTC
Bidding 0.0004 when the starting bid is 0.01

The potential activity is 140, so full member potential.

It's a newbie account with fewer than 30 posts.

Clean account

Quality of post: excellent
No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.010
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.015.

No address was posted.

The auction finishes 48 hours after last valid bid

I want to buy this please
Says he wants to buy, seller never got a PM from him.

Potential of account is now 140 with the recent bump. Only 0.019 so pretty cheap.

I agree on this price
Agrees on the price (means he wants to buy, seller never got a PM)
Great News
2 words.
Send them video tutorial.  Smiley
Extremely short, 1 liner
Only for usa ?
Asks if it's only for USA, title is "Re: 50.000 satoshi by partecipating USA ONLY"
True, very true lol.
U will lose in the end
Very non constructive post

Most of his posts are similar to those, short and pointless.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:47:40 AM

katrimans is a pretty obvious, mostly 1 liner YoBit spammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=558253;sa=showPosts;start=0
He also makes a lot of pointless posts.

Its a Member account.

I will Start the bid at 0.0004 BTC
Bidding 0.0004 when the starting bid is 0.01

The potential activity is 140, so full member potential.

It's a newbie account with fewer than 30 posts.

Clean account

Quality of post: excellent
No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.010
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.015.

No address was posted.

The auction finishes 48 hours after last valid bid

I want to buy this please
Says he wants to buy, seller never got a PM from him.

Potential of account is now 140 with the recent bump. Only 0.019 so pretty cheap.

I agree on this price
Agrees on the price (means he wants to buy, seller never got a PM)
Great News
2 words.
Send them video tutorial.  Smiley
Extremely short, 1 liner
Only for usa ?
Asks if it's only for USA, title is "Re: 50.000 satoshi by partecipating USA ONLY"
True, very true lol.
U will lose in the end
Very non constructive post

Most of his posts are similar to those, short and pointless.

Was going to report this a few hours ago, he has been spamming the services board a bit, good find

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:31:37 PM

BigBoom3599 Posts

Looks really interesting, I like the algo with fair distribution Smiley

Has anyone tried this yet?

Guess this coin is deaded?
Sure does look like it :/

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26401;sa=showPosts

Bitcoin survives long, it doesn't need long time like 1000 years and so. In all sorts of growth I believe bitcoin will be an alternate for every currency but won't take the place of dollar.

Exactly it looks to be a good time to buy. The reason behind it is upon the price difference that happened within weeks. Right now none is sure when the price increase happens, so buying now is really profitable.

If the profit expected is very high, then it might be time consuming and needs more patience, but if the profit expected is low then without waiting long can grab it on the price variation happening within days.

Other than Hilary Clinton all other candidates can be considered as a shit according to the quote made by the above above buddy. Lets wait till those days to see who is the president.

Create some apps for android and windows, then you can charge in terms of bitcoin for the downloads. This might help in the spreading of bitcoin and gets big profits.

Every user is expecting to enjoy such a big jump, but fortunately we had a small jump near to $480, which didn't sustained long. Possible it might happen on halving.

If in reality $100000 currency gets released by the government, then surely every local currency will experience a fall. This might lead to a rise of bitcoin to a very big extend.
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:13:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26401;sa=showPosts

Bitcoin survives long, it doesn't need long time like 1000 years and so. In all sorts of growth I believe bitcoin will be an alternate for every currency but won't take the place of dollar.

Exactly it looks to be a good time to buy. The reason behind it is upon the price difference that happened within weeks. Right now none is sure when the price increase happens, so buying now is really profitable.

If the profit expected is very high, then it might be time consuming and needs more patience, but if the profit expected is low then without waiting long can grab it on the price variation happening within days.

Other than Hilary Clinton all other candidates can be considered as a shit according to the quote made by the above above buddy. Lets wait till those days to see who is the president.

Create some apps for android and windows, then you can charge in terms of bitcoin for the downloads. This might help in the spreading of bitcoin and gets big profits.

Every user is expecting to enjoy such a big jump, but fortunately we had a small jump near to $480, which didn't sustained long. Possible it might happen on halving.

If in reality $100000 currency gets released by the government, then surely every local currency will experience a fall. This might lead to a rise of bitcoin to a very big extend.
Meh... seems iffy. Can't see an obvious spam one-liner(from the quotes you posted). Considering mods are quite easy-going than even me these days, I don't think he'd even get a warning of sorts let alone a temp. ban.

Oh and was gonna say it a few days ago(or yesterday, more likely) congratz on the Legend
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:42:44 PM

Meh... seems iffy. Can't see an obvious spam one-liner(from the quotes you posted). Considering mods are quite easy-going than even me these days, I don't think he'd even get a warning of sorts let alone a temp. ban.

Oh and was gonna say it a few days ago(or yesterday, more likely) congratz on the Legend

Thank you!

I think this is the new generation of spam posters/bots who can produce up to two lines of text and even make it sound somewhat on-topic. Awesome investment advice too.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:44:44 PM

Thank you!

I think this is the new generation of spam posters/bots who can produce up to two lines of text and even make it sound somewhat on-topic. Awesome investment advice too.

Are you sure its a bot? im seeing alot of yobit posts like the one above but my original thought was that people were trying to force english. I'll look into it, where did you get the quoted post from?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:26:33 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:37:19 PM by suchmoon

Are you sure its a bot? im seeing alot of yobit posts like the one above but my original thought was that people were trying to force english. I'll look into it, where did you get the quoted post from?

What is it with you and English? Roll Eyes There are plenty of posters who can manage to make sense with that level of English proficiency so clearly that's not the issue here.

Three posts above yours:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241968.msg14762246#msg14762246

I didn't say I'm sure it's a bot. Can be just a regular spammer who graduated from one-liners and giveaways. Or purchased the account.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:30:46 PM

I didn't say I'm sure it's a bot. Can be just a regular spammer who graduated from one-liners and giveaways. Or purchased the account.

[img ]https://i.snag.gy/DeRsj5.jpg[/img]
Eh seems like a purchased account, explains all the random giveaway entry posts. What I was saying was that the recent post quality is not that bad, it would be more significant(increased chance of a warning ban) if the post frequency was something as high as 1 post per 5 mins and exactly 20 posts a day(meaning he's only posting for sig)

Edit: Huh, I quite take my words back. 20 posts exactly, today, seems more like sig farming now
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:55:59 AM

This is kinda borderline between an honest attempt at using on-topic words and trying to fulfill the yobit quota:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=205954;sa=showPosts

1-2 lines of word salad, punctuation be damned, ~20 posts a day avg.

I can bet my non existed 1000 Btc that this is not going to prosper,the OP is a newbie in the internet it's like he tend to believe that everything you saw or read here  online are 100% true without doing his research and of course all hyip on their tos always state" Invest at your own risk"

Some buyers keep their thread moderated so they can sell easily without spamming what they are selling or giving the thread negative feedback,you should do it in a more conservative way you seems to be straightforward with your post that is why it was deleted..

My biggest lost was 0.015 but it's ok with me because I play the game just for fun and it was part of my profit from trading I enjoyed the game it's because I am not looking to make a huge jackpot only to have fun and make a profit if I am lucky that time..

I wonder what happen to the dev of this coin there are no updates anymore I have tried to search for exchange that that have this coin listed but I can't find one there was a post that you can only exchange your coin on chinese exchange it's now unclear if this coin will get into any english based exchange..

I think it's the lowest that any crypto currency can get I will not be surprise if in the future it will 100 valorbit to 1 satoshis this could make valorbit a garbage coin and the only one of it's kind ..

The more coins we have on our wallet the better I'm glad that compare to other wallet there are only few orphaned coin that I have mine I only stake my wallet 3 times a week I'm looking forward to stake it once I had the maximum coins to stakes..

Any update on the accusation it's doing great now and the pump i snow ongoing wonder why they target Lisk all the other coins has been doing this for a long time and no one hurdle any accusation I think it's a normal thing to hype the coin in this industry..
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:27:27 AM

Well considering this trying to be a solution, i am in favopr of implementing solutions like this. however, there are some people who are trying to get by on Bitcoin, particularly in developing nations. not saying it's actually happening, but that the possibility is there. I try not to be a spammer and I'm on Yobit. it's illogical to paint everyone with one brush.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

Why does yobit not ban users who arent proficient in english? posts from their campaign users just clutters the board with useless posts

example

The person risks no one biting,if people get into a frenzy because others are involved they need to figure out better ways of going about buying in a auction,long run they will overpay way to often.
Its always buyer beware and you need to figure things out mostly on your own or get duped when some one is not there to hold your hand.
Not saying it isn't shady but you need to lock down proof of such thing and not let it turn into a he said,she said situation.

yobit needs to sort this out,

Found this last week and figure I should address it,since it is a shot in my direction for not being proficient in English!
Find it odd to be accused of such things by a guy that does not use punctuation,gave him the chance to straighten this issue out but stopped responding after I asked to be shown respect and would return the same in kind.

So about this post I made...It is in relation to why some people use alt accounts to bump their bids. So knowing this,it should explain the nature of the post and it helps to actually read the thread before passing judgement.

This is the third attack from this member due to my signature and as much as signature spam is a issue,it is also overzealous to go after every signature you come across as a spammer. If you can not hold yourself up to the same standards of posting you really should just mind ones business.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Illumi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:10:45 AM

This user should be ban https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=791642

I qouted some of his post. Actually all of his post are shit. Check his profile.
What I like best in Bitcoin is that it is not a physical currency.
Paypal and bitcoin are usefull, but I prefer paypal, because It is more safe.
Yes, I think that bitcoin have a future.
I think that peoples from all coutries use bitcoins.
A lot of mined coin are sold in the market.
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:26:18 AM

what is the purpose of this list?
Are you jealous of someone's signature earnings?
Signature Campaign managers & forum staff should take care of the low quality posts and spam.
What's your income from this thread? Is it worth of your time?

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

To report signature spammers so they can be banned.

Not at all. Seeing one line spam all over the forum is annoying at best, so it is reported here to help be stopped.

Signature Campaign managers & forum staff should take care of the low quality posts and spam.
Signature Campaign managers should take care of it alone, it isn't the staff's responsibility to do their jobs for them. This thread was also made at a time when YoBit's campaign manager did nothing, therefore this thread was made to combat the spammers.

Does the income from this thread matter? Personally, I just want a cleaner forum where people can't make money spamming shit all over it.
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:45:48 AM

Not at all. Seeing one line spam all over the forum is annoying at best, so it is reported here to help be stopped.

Signature Campaign managers should take care of it alone, it isn't the staff's responsibility to do their jobs for them. This thread was also made at a time when YoBit's campaign manager did nothing, therefore this thread was made to combat the spammers.

Does the income from this thread matter? Personally, I just want a cleaner forum where people can't make money spamming shit all over it.
ok, but i noticed lately that community is more and more active in such "good" reasons to spam for signatures rewards. So there are two types of signature spammers what i noticed, the shameless spammers Smiley and the spammers pretending doing something for community, in short on-topic spammers creating their own topics.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

You guys are actually helping him by continuing the conversation, no one has been banned based on this thread, actually I am helping at the moment too, lol, but the point is that if you let this one die, then it will be dead, otherwise, continue forward

ok, but i noticed lately that community is more and more active in such "good" reasons to spam for signatures rewards. So there are two types of signature spammers what i noticed, the shameless spammers Smiley and the spammers pretending doing something for community, in short on-topic spammers creating their own topics.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 07:44:09 AM

This is kinda borderline between an honest attempt at using on-topic words and trying to fulfill the yobit quota:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=205954;sa=showPosts

1-2 lines of word salad, punctuation be damned, ~20 posts a day avg.

I can bet my non existed 1000 Btc that this is not going to prosper,the OP is a newbie in the internet it's like he tend to believe that everything you saw or read here  online are 100% true without doing his research and of course all hyip on their tos always state" Invest at your own risk"

Some buyers keep their thread moderated so they can sell easily without spamming what they are selling or giving the thread negative feedback,you should do it in a more conservative way you seems to be straightforward with your post that is why it was deleted..

My biggest lost was 0.015 but it's ok with me because I play the game just for fun and it was part of my profit from trading I enjoyed the game it's because I am not looking to make a huge jackpot only to have fun and make a profit if I am lucky that time..

I wonder what happen to the dev of this coin there are no updates anymore I have tried to search for exchange that that have this coin listed but I can't find one there was a post that you can only exchange your coin on chinese exchange it's now unclear if this coin will get into any english based exchange..

I think it's the lowest that any crypto currency can get I will not be surprise if in the future it will 100 valorbit to 1 satoshis this could make valorbit a garbage coin and the only one of it's kind ..

The more coins we have on our wallet the better I'm glad that compare to other wallet there are only few orphaned coin that I have mine I only stake my wallet 3 times a week I'm looking forward to stake it once I had the maximum coins to stakes..

Any update on the accusation it's doing great now and the pump i snow ongoing wonder why they target Lisk all the other coins has been doing this for a long time and no one hurdle any accusation I think it's a normal thing to hype the coin in this industry..

I can actually make more than 30 but if you look at all my post are not spam and I only post on topics and threads of altcoin that I have investment I have not posted on lisk  and all the other atcoins that I do not have a stake, only on threads that I supported and had investment and yes there are times that I posted 7 to minutes apart but seldom happens, thanks for posting this ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: