Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:14:17 PM

You're absolutely right. Most people think that physical money is the only way to make a living. In fact they can get extra income from virtual currencies, but of course they need to learn about technology. But time will not teach them unless they realize it.

Quite sure, The most of people in my country looking for local currency as a living.
They still didn't know about bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency. Someone must let they know what's the bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is it. Maybe they will make extra income with that.

Yes they think like that and always act like that. But when they see me earning by digital money they where so courious about and ask me how i earn in bitcoin some i teach stops and some are continueng. For those who stop if they knew the flow they will earn more. for now bitcoin is bit popular to my circle of friends.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

You're absolutely right. Most people think that physical money is the only way to make a living. In fact they can get extra income from virtual currencies, but of course they need to learn about technology. But time will not teach them unless they realize it.

Quite sure, The most of people in my country looking for local currency as a living.
They still didn't know about bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency. Someone must let they know what's the bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is it. Maybe they will make extra income with that.
because it is already stored in their mindset that money is a form of paper or coin. so they would not believe it if you say that bitcoin is real money.
that's what I experienced when telling friends about bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:56:05 PM

because it is already stored in their mindset that money is a form of paper or coin. so they would not believe it if you say that bitcoin is real money.
that's what I experienced when telling friends about bitcoin.

People have more faith in which they can hold or carry physically, but bitcoin is only digital and that is the reason they don't have faith in bitcoin.
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

The most people around me still don't know about bitcoin. They still use fiat commonly.
When you are achieving some big profits by saving bitcoins for some period, then people around you will understand how bitcoin will help them financially. Showing proof will make people adopt bitcoin easily that too not with any big efforts for convincing them.
good idea,they need proof and show what you can do with bitcoin,they will more understand to know what bitcoin if you give them what you get from it.
but now,i think they getting hard to interest to bitcoin,because bitcoin known used for illegal acitivities.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

Them thinking negatively about it is probably better than them not having any knowledge about it at all, I seen few people in my area that know what bitcoin is but wasn't successful in explaining it to any friends, They did not even know about silkroad or the topic the media was covering for months.

I think people don't take bitcoin seriously and reason is that they are not aware about the benefits attached with it, and that is the reason they have negative attitude towards it.
Yes most of the people do not consider bitcoin as a serious money. I believe this is just due to the lack of knowledge about internet and how the viritual money is working. Time will teach them new technology.

Indeed, and the fact is they think the digital side of money online is too difficult to understand although this is of course not true at all.
People are just too scared to invest something they do not trust in my opinion its just a matter of time in my opinion.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:03:01 PM

i have some friends who have taken a genuine interest in bitcoin for a day or to only to forget about it again, some day i am hoping to tell all i told you so.  i love bitcoin and think it has great potential. if i could use bitcoin for every aspect of my financial life i would
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

While discussing with some friends one of them said that there is a new kind of money like paypal but it;s called bitcoin and i was like 'wow', people are thinking positively about bitcoin, not like others that think that bitcoin is only used by hackers.
It must be a good idea, we can target the paypal users to make them adopt bitcoin. Because when some people are already familiar with the online transactions then they must be capable of understanding how bitcoin works and how much it is better than paypal.
Comparison with other online processors would definitely make people to understand how bitcoin more advantageous payment system in numerous ways. I believe we can make all the PayPal users into bitcoiners very easily.
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:19:36 PM

They don´t have a clue about Bitcoin. I´ve tried to explain it but it goes in one ear and out the other I´m afraid. It´s too technical, too complicated for them. Yet, some of these people are pretty money savvy. They don´t seem to be willing to take cryptocurrencies seriously, to them it´s pretty much some internet game.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:10:01 PM

No one around me is aware about bitcoin at a moment, and if I try to explain them they just keep on saying the same thing that they don't want to waste their time and money into it.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:32:08 PM

The members of my family aren't very computer literate and I am the only one interested in Bitcoin. I do have friends though who are Bitcoin miners and traders and who are even more enthusiastic about Bitcoin than me. People who don't understand what Bitcoin is think of it as fake Internet money. It's kinda hard to change the opinion of the non-believers whatsoever.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:04:07 PM

Some of them knows about it but no one is willing to invest their money into as they feel that it doesn't have a good future ahead and it will not survive for a long time.
formator

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:21:58 PM

My darling opinion is this is money ? :d:D
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:27:22 PM

What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?

They think it's illegal and not true. Whenever I show them my money in my bitcoin wallet, they will always tell me that it's scam and fraudulent. They want me to prove it by withdrawing it on the bank but I keep on investing my money so I can't actually withdraw it yet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

I had talked about bitcoin with my friend that work with me he got interested on the free way to get it,but he didnt understood what is bitcoin at all ,and i doubt he had searched about it anyway,its sad to be at something and not be able to talk about it with others the same way you do about football or others things.
BitcoinMalaysia

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:01:54 PM

Really depends on the group of people you are with.  Some people get it (at the first go), some are evangelical, some are non-plussed, some are skeptical.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:03:39 PM

im from canada and you would be suprised of how many people actually dont even know about bitcoin here. whenever i talk to my friends and cryptocurrency comes up, they have no idea what im talking about.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:16:06 PM

im from canada and you would be suprised of how many people actually dont even know about bitcoin here. whenever i talk to my friends and cryptocurrency comes up, they have no idea what im talking about.

LOL. Maybe it's just in your area. I have friends in gambling sites that are from Canada and they kind of good at it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:22:00 PM

Oh mate, I can imagine that thing for India as I am from India but thinking that even Canadians are not aware about bitcoins makes me a bit worried as I had feeling that US/Canada/Europe are already aware about bitcoins.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:22:00 AM

Oh mate, I can imagine that thing for India as I am from India but thinking that even Canadians are not aware about bitcoins makes me a bit worried as I had feeling that US/Canada/Europe are already aware about bitcoins.
no friend I suggest that most of the bitcoin users are from US, Canada, China  and European countries. In every country not everyone will be aware of bitcoin, a few will be there unaware. I think you are taking about people among that few.

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:04:00 AM

I thought it was reasonable dude. I think all users are also experiencing the same thing.
even in one of my city. only me who knew about bitcoin LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: