Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:17:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305019 times)
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:43:10 AM

Yes im buying bitcoin cause many oppurtunity for the bitcoin users and i am investing it to trading sites and legit raveshares program. But in bitcoin u need to take extra carefull u might lose ur hard money.
Yes but you wouldn't exactly lose money from BTC view since your bitcoins are your bitcoins and don't necessary decrease in value, However the USD equivalent of these bitcoins may decrease overtime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:33:57 PM

Yes, but we have to mainly focus on buying it as the time for halving is now remain very short that we are unable to earn such amount from which we can get great benefit from halving.

Focus on buying cause of halving. Well that is good but you will killed your chance of getting more profits when the price fluctuates even at the range of $10 to $15 like happened days ago. I think we will feel the first halving effect before it really happen in July around in early weeks of June.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

You don't buy bitcoin just because of the technology it revolves around it right? You don't mind the block size, nodes, confirmation time or any related bitcoin terms.

Obvious you are into bitcoin and buying some of it to make money.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Yes im buying bitcoin cause many oppurtunity for the bitcoin users and i am investing it to trading sites and legit raveshares program. But in bitcoin u need to take extra carefull u might lose ur hard money.
Yes you are right.One can lose one's money if he invested a lot in just one thing.IMO one should only put as much money in bitcoin as he can afford to lose.
I am also buying bitcoin but is small fractions because I want to be cautious

It is up to the person's individual choice....If you have good knowledge about it then you can invest on something which you will you will be rewarded for.....Without taking risk hardly in this life you can achieve something......

Stangkular

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:17:28 PM

I am just a newbie in this world of bitcoin and just starting my faucet days for about 3 days now and still thinking if I will buy bitcoin but I will think about it because I am still learning the basic with it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:28:16 PM

At present buying can be made only upon ones personal opinion, as the price increase is not felt as most users speculation. So buying needs to be done at own risk rather than going for others decision.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:32:03 PM

At present buying can be made only upon ones personal opinion, as the price increase is not felt as most users speculation. So buying needs to be done at own risk rather than going for others decision.

Yeah if you are comfortable with the current price they you should go for it without listening to others as they are just trying to manipulate the price of bitcoin.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 541

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:58:14 PM

I buying a few btc tomorrow for I can invest in gamebet coin more.
bakingbad

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:16:49 PM

i agree that it is a little bit risky though this year seems to be pretty good for bitcoin, also the price will grow because of halving

i am buying bitcoins with my left over money that i get every month because i believe bitcoin will grow big in the future
BlueStackz

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

Buying bitcoin has only one purpose and that is to make profit. Im not buying just to wait for $1k price or above. It will just take you years before it happen. We can acquire more coins today by doing trading activities compare to wait for unrealistic $1k price above.

some people buy bitcoin when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of bitcoin go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy bitcoin for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy bitcoin for trading...

Buying and keeping busy in earning bitcoin is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is low now so we can buy or earn as much as possible and hold it for the future.
Yes, all the bitcoiners agree, it is the time to earn with bitcoin, as with halving our money will increase approximately up to 2x which is impossible to happen with any other business with such that minimum efforts.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
beerlover

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:41:31 PM

Buying bitcoin has only one purpose and that is to make profit. Im not buying just to wait for $1k price or above. It will just take you years before it happen. We can acquire more coins today by doing trading activities compare to wait for unrealistic $1k price above.

some people buy bitcoin when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of bitcoin go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy bitcoin for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy bitcoin for trading...

Buying and keeping busy in earning bitcoin is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is low now so we can buy or earn as much as possible and hold it for the future.

Yes as long as bitcoin has lessen it's value for now it is a good time to buy and stock up bitcoin for the future value increase you can earn a lot.
In the time when halving is going to occur after a few months it does not matter that what the price is, but we have to buy at any cost as halving will increase that amount much more for them.

g4vinshreds

Activity: 154

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:00:21 PM

Because they will be worth much more soon.

KennyR

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:23:24 AM

Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq has only one purpose and that is to make profit. Im not buying just to wait for $1k price or above. It will just take you years before it happen. We can acquire more coins today by doing trading activities compare to wait for unrealistic $1k price above.

some people buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq for trading...

Buying and keeping busy in earning uᴉoɔʇᴉq is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is low now so we can buy or earn as much as possible and hold it for the future.

Yes as long as uᴉoɔʇᴉq has lessen it's value for now it is a good time to buy and stock up uᴉoɔʇᴉq for the future value increase you can earn a lot.
In the time when halving is going to occur after a few months it does not matter that what the price is, but we have to buy at any cost as halving will increase that amount much more for them.

Yeah its good to buy bitcoin with hope to get profit. At the same time depending completely on the block halving for a price increase is not the right decision. We don't know exactly what happens on halving.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:03:38 AM

Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq has only one purpose and that is to make profit. Im not buying just to wait for $1k price or above. It will just take you years before it happen. We can acquire more coins today by doing trading activities compare to wait for unrealistic $1k price above.

some people buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq when the price drops, as it is today, so when the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq go up, they can sell and make a profit, and some people no longer buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq for keperluannya on the internet, such as gambling, trading and others. for now I buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq for trading...

Buying and keeping busy in earning uᴉoɔʇᴉq is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is low now so we can buy or earn as much as possible and hold it for the future.

Yes as long as uᴉoɔʇᴉq has lessen it's value for now it is a good time to buy and stock up uᴉoɔʇᴉq for the future value increase you can earn a lot.

Yeah its good to buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq with hope to get profit. At the same time depending completely on the block halving for a price increase is not the right decision. We don't know exactly what happens on halving.
Agreed, when the halving come, the price of bitcoin will rise like crazy, that's the best time to sell.

Bitcoin price is rising slowly even without the halving , so investing in btc is great.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:48:45 PM

Well all investors knows that soon or later uᴉoɔʇᴉq will go up,soo sell and buy may be one option to increase the income ,some people see bitcoin as a long investment,keep buying and collecting uᴉoɔʇᴉq and when they wanna they can sell them with a huge profit,thats why all at bitcoin the potencial to make easy money with it and its advantages.
Erzatium

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:04:55 PM

People is buying Bitcoin, because they want to some earn money with it and that is quite logic and also very good we are all hoping that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon as possible.
It will be good if it can rise fast, there are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it later with a huge profit and that will be nice for them.

But they have also to know that there is a possibility that they can wait also a very long time for it.
Pattart

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:36:58 PM

yeah bitcoin has a rapid price movements so that you can get quick profits when prices rise.
but do not forget the price down dude it will make a loss in the moment
but it can be overcome with your patience Cheesy

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:24:24 PM

yeah uᴉoɔʇᴉq has a rapid price movements so that you can get quick profits when prices rise.

Yup be very aware of the price increase or decrease of bitcoin because you can profit or gain from it by just converting bitcoin into fiat walllet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

yeah uᴉoɔʇᴉq has a rapid price movements so that you can get quick profits when prices rise.

Yup be very aware of the price increase or decrease of uᴉoɔʇᴉq because you can profit or gain from it by just converting uᴉoɔʇᴉq into fiat walllet.

Yeah and i think its a good time to buy and hold till halving as selling at time will be more profitable if you see now then you will not earn higher profits.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:33:19 PM

Yup be very aware of the price increase or decrease of uᴉoɔʇᴉq because you can profit or gain from it by just converting uᴉoɔʇᴉq into fiat walllet.

Yeah and i think its a good time to buy and hold till halving as selling at time will be more profitable if you see now then you will not earn higher profits.

Yup it is better to stock bitcoin when halving is near and not just stock bitcoin but buy some more bitcoin so you got lots and lots of it when halving occur.

DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.