Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 01:39:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305383 times)
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:58:17 AM

Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

I buy bitcoin expect prices to rise in the future, and for daily income. bitcoin = internet so with trading i can pay internet bill Cheesy
thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffBrad12

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:11:17 AM

I bought some coins for holding, cause everybody knows, halving is coming. I really want to see how much profit i can get after all. Hope i willnot be frustrated.

You will.not be frustrated, don't worry. Bitcoin price is steadily increasing though not that big increase. It is steadily adding small amounts and growing near 500 each day.

I agree and I am voting for this kind of increase. Slowly but surely. We dont want to see ourselves panicking when a big wave comes. That might also lose the price of the bitcoin when everybody is selling.

Yeah and major pump will be followed by major dump, and at that stage majority of people gets panic and sells all their coins, we need to have patience and faith.

This possibility will occur after halving. whereby when people panic buying before halving, and after halving the price increase, then they will make a big dump.

Yes and anything is possible with bitcoin, no one is assured about the price at the time of halving, it will be a major panic if price falls at the time of halving.
hopefully it does not happen dude ? but it will very likely happen panic selling when prices rise in halving
hopefully it can tackle with a lot of new users coming in and doubled the demand to bitcoin
then panic alternately be insurmountable. but all possibilities can happen

If prices is halving we can't assume will be occur a panic selling. Although if will occur maybe some people will occurance feel panic selling.
but I think for now prices is stagnant or stable. But i agree all possibilities can happen. Is more better if we positive thinking about that.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
MingLee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:28:19 AM

I might actually start considering buying more Bitcoin now, considering how the value has been taking a small dip recently, and it might be time to buy some Bitcoin and wait for the value to start going back up again. I haven't bought any Bitcoin recently, but this might give me an excuse to finally get really invested in Bitcoin.

I'm curious as to why the value has been dipping recently, it seems uncharacteristic, but we'll see what ends up happening.
jerowacik

Activity: 938

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:29:01 AM

Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

I buy bitcoin expect prices to rise in the future, and for daily income. bitcoin = internet so with trading i can pay internet bill Cheesy
thank you.
yes I also expect that. bitcoin has a high price and bitcoin become one of the largest cash payment media. I believe that with the increasing technology, the greater the market share bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
Doms

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:53:05 AM

Just bought  a fraction today while the price is below $440. Bitcoin's price has currently been trending down the last few days, so I saw it as an opportunity to buy some. With the incoming halving not too far away, might as well buy as much as I can at current prices.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Buy bitcoin they said... who listened?

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:13:25 AM

Just bought  a fraction today while the price is below $440. Bitcoin's price has currently been trending down the last few days, so I saw it as an opportunity to buy some. With the incoming halving not too far away, might as well buy as much as I can at current prices.

yeah i have also bought some using this opportunity, i was kinda waiting for something like this to happen because i had some spare money that i wanted to invest and add that to my previous stash.

crairezx20

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:15:16 AM

Yeah this is the time the best to buy because of $20 decreases.. I am right that the price will still decrease in this month because block halving is too far.. and the effect of block halving is not so fast.. so i think in few months before we will the price hit 600 value..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 448

Owner of the best Bitcoin Niche Blog

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:23:59 AM

Invest only the amount you can afford to risk or lose. This principle has been even more real nowadays. When you buy or invest in bitcoin, it is like gambling where chances increase more than usual. If Bitcoin scaling problem is not solved, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will go down to zero as another cryptocurrency will rise to take the place of bitcoin. So all we need is just to take precautions and be mindful of what you are into before investing.

DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:39:32 AM

The main reason why people is buying some Bitcoins is that they want to earn profit with Bitcoin and they have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth.
And some people wants also to try a new payment method and that would be perfect for the Bitcoin.

agree with you, it's the main reason, each people want to growing his money, then he choose bitcoin as investment or just trade it, so he can earning some profit after sell back his bitcoin in higher price.
As you know you see that the value of the Bitcoin is not even that high and that is the problem because there a  lot of people that wants to make profit with their Bitcoin.
But people that havent Bitcoin yet want to try it as a new payment method and wants to earn profit with it.
jossiel

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:03:32 AM

Invest only the amount you can afford to risk or lose. This principle has been even more real nowadays. When you buy or invest in bitcoin, it is like gambling where chances increase more than usual. If Bitcoin scaling problem is not solved, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will go down to zero as another cryptocurrency will rise to take the place of bitcoin. So all we need is just to take precautions and be mindful of what you are into before investing.

That's right, and it is not suggested to invest all your savings. Once you invest your savings and your investment didn't click. Well that's a big down fall for you.
Might better expect for the best and also for the worst in investment. But today, it is a very good timing to buy bitcoins.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:07:23 AM

dam I have a buy order in at 400 and 420 each for 1 btc

Im buying ahead of the halving on speculation but it wont
drop low enough to fill the order

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:10:58 AM

That's right, and it is not suggested to invest all your savings. Once you invest your savings and your investment didn't click. Well that's a big down fall for you.
Might better expect for the best and also for the worst in investment. But today, it is a very good timing to buy bitcoins.

But I think its worth to invest money in bitcoin at this stage, and only reason is that we will have halving in 2 months so we can earn good returns if price goes higher.
saiha

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:17:26 AM

dam I have a buy order in at 400 and 420 each for 1 btc

Im buying ahead of the halving on speculation but it wont
drop low enough to fill the order

If you are waiting for the price of bitcoin to go down to 400 or 420 I think that won't happen maybe because most of the time bitcoin price ranges
to $450-$460. But still, we can't say what will happen to bitcoin let's just believe with it on anything that happens.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

Today is very good timing to buy bitcoin, it mean you already surely that the price of bitcoin will more growing up rather than nowadays, it is not wrong . I am also hope that bitcoin price go up highly soon.

..C..

0day

Activity: 686

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:21:30 AM

The main reason why people is buying some Bitcoins is that they want to earn profit with Bitcoin and they have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth.
And some people wants also to try a new payment method and that would be perfect for the Bitcoin.

agree with you, it's the main reason, each people want to growing his money, then he choose bitcoin as investment or just trade it, so he can earning some profit after sell back his bitcoin in higher price.

And I think that is the right way to play with bitcoin, if its allowing us to make profits with trading then we should not miss this opportunity.

yes in this time we have to take the opportunity and the opportunity is not a single one but there are twice opportunities, one is the trading high earning due to the extreme variations in the price and the other is halving when the price will get more height.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:25:56 AM

Yeah this is the time the best to buy because of $20 decreases.. I am right that the price will still decrease in this month because block halving is too far.. and the effect of block halving is not so fast.. so i think in few months before we will the price hit 600 value..

As mentioned it looks to be the best time to buy as the price has decreased $20 after a long time. Also if you have patience then buy possible number of bitcoin and hold till the days of halving which is expected after months.

saiha

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:31:12 AM

As mentioned it looks to be the best time to buy as the price has decreased $20 after a long time. Also if you have patience then buy possible number of bitcoin and hold till the days of halving which is expected after months.

I agree with you this is the best time to buy bitcoins and the price today is really dropped that buyers and investors are in favor of it.
So go buy bitcoins now and after an hour I guess, it will just pump again.

..C..

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:39:28 AM

I agree with you this is the best time to buy bitcoins and the price today is really dropped that buyers and investors are in favor of it.

You mean, it is good time to buy the bitcoins now, that's your opinion and i respected it, but i think, you should checking out the price of bitcoin, because my opinion is that it is not suitable time to buy the bitcoins,now bitcoin is in high price and i believe it is a selling time. but if you want to buy the bitcoins so should wait till the end of halving when it will finish than bitcoin come down than you buy it in low price. i think that is a good time to buy the bitcoins.
tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:02:50 PM

You mean, it is good time to buy the bitcoins now, that's your opinion and i respected it, but i think, you should checking out the price of bitcoin, because my opinion is that it is not suitable time to buy the bitcoins,now bitcoin is in high price and i believe it is a selling time. but if you want to buy the bitcoins so should wait till the end of halving when it will finish than bitcoin come down than you buy it in low price. i think that is a good time to buy the bitcoins.

I looked at price of bitcoin and I saw $458 to its value, I think it is still good to buy bitcoins today and for me it is still a low price.
And good thing for bitcoin buyers & investors.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babayega31

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:06:05 PM

But really if you can see halving is approaching and by halving event price of bitcoin may even be go higher and it will double its current price and my thoughs for that is its really ok to buy now its in cheap price for now and good to stake, and maybe bit to high for you but the fact is you can still earn with it in halving.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.