Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:18:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305029 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:14:00 PM

I always buy some bitcoins because price can raise any day

That is true. Especially now that the halving is very near, the price will soon rise up high. We do not know how much it can go high but we are.positive that it will go up. Just hoping the hike is high enough to justify your investments.

Yeah I think this is the right time to buy as price is low at a moment and if we buy now and hold till halving then we can generate higher profits from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:20:42 PM

I'm buying bitcoins to pay my members on my faucet website smashbtc.com.  The user will be paid by doing some task on my website and when the user reach the minimum withdrawal, I'll pay them using bitcoin. I always buy bitcoin from my bitcoin provider here in the Philippines.
LOL. That is a very nice way to promote your website, TBH. If your faucet is indeed 'popular' as claimed by you, I don't think you will ever need to post something like this. Just saying.

Life sucks.
Paracelsus

Activity: 350

Activity: 2017

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:28:05 PM

Alcoins are my preoccupation now, plenty of opportunity while bitcoin stagnating.
MFahad

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:28:21 PM

Actually now i have all ready bitcoins , so i don't need to buy it but if i need it to buy bitcoins, most of the reason here, but i will share two reasons , if i want invest it and the other reason is halving, both thing to buy bitcoins and get profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                   
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
[/center]
Paracelsus

Activity: 2017

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

We all here are for only one cause to get our share of profit, but life's a bitch so many will be disappointed
and probably they will live this kind of investment. Just don't go to the end.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:45:01 PM

I've stopped buying and waiting to see what happens with the block size...

I am buying bitcoins too, reason being I pay my friends and everyone in BTC ( for whatever work or service they offer ) . I think we all should encourage everyone we know about bitcoins and its uses, hence spreading awareness about Bitcoins...
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:12:16 PM

I am buying bitcoins too, reason being I pay my friends and everyone in BTC ( for whatever work or service they offer ) . I think we all should encourage everyone we know about bitcoins and its uses, hence spreading awareness about Bitcoins...

Yeah that is the good thing to do, as buying now is the best option available as if you buy now and sell at the time of halving you can expect higher accounts.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 518

Shipchain

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:16:31 PM

Yeah that's true we have to make awareness among people. But now the main objective of buying bitcoin is halving. We can have a great price increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

Yeah that's true we have to make awareness among people. But now the main objective of buying bitcoin is halving. We can have a great price increase.

It will be very disappointing to see if price doesnt' goes up at the time of halving, as all of us have feeling that price will rise in next couple of months.
BitsandBites

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

I keep my bitcoins because i hope they'll increase in price in the future...
Yes this is also a reason for me. I also hope that the price in the future will increase much so I can make a nice profit. And this way I cannot spend my money on something else. 
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Yes this is also a reason for me. I also hope that the price in the future will increase much so I can make a nice profit. And this way I cannot spend my money on something else. 

Exactly the price will go high, so buying with the amount we have and holding it by placing it into the wallet will give you a profit greater than expected when the right time comes.

Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:36:56 PM

Exactly the price will go high, so buying with the amount we have and holding it by placing it into the wallet will give you a profit greater than expected when the right time comes.

I mine the altcoin and convert into bitcoin. I think the bitcon is much more secure than the altcoins.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

Indeed, everyone is doing this right now because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure because of the halving that is coming.
Buying your bitcoins would be good and I also still doing it because of the nice price it has nowadays.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of us, Bitcoiners, have the same reason for buying Bitcoin. Well, I do hold my Bitcoin, and I was hoping that one day the price would reach the moon. It is not the main reason I bought Bitcoin, though. I can do a lot of things with Bitcoin instead of holding for decades.

Life sucks.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of us, Bitcoiners, have the same reason for buying Bitcoin. Well, I do hold my Bitcoin, and I was hoping that one day the price would reach the moon. It is not the main reason I bought Bitcoin, though. I can do a lot of things with Bitcoin instead of holding for decades.

Its a good price to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoin has reduced a bit. as suggested bitcoin will increase soon as the halving of bitcoin takes place...
kalaria

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

No,l not buying bitcoins,l only earn satoshi. That is very expensive for me if l buying them with real money.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:13:41 AM

No,l not buying bitcoins,l only earn satoshi. That is very expensive for me if l buying them with real money.

I also dont buy bitcoin and only earn it for free like in faucets and some work here that pays bitcoin,i think if i want to become a trader then i will buy some more coins.
KennyR

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:36:57 AM

Its a good price to buy bitcoins as the price of bitcoin has reduced a bit. as suggested bitcoin will increase soon as the halving of bitcoin takes place...

Bitcoin price is quite affordable. Even if you were not rich you can buy a little portion of bitcoin as most users here have predicted there will be a assured halving price hike.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:59:11 AM

I also dont buy bitcoin and only earn it for free like in faucets and some work here that pays bitcoin,i think if i want to become a trader then i will buy some more coins.
yeah me too now i am not buying any bitcoins. generally speaking it is good to buy coins while the price goes very low and use the same during the time of halving, means sell it for higher prices.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:21:17 AM

Bitcoin price is quite affordable. Even if you were not rich you can buy a little portion of bitcoin as most users here have predicted there will be a assured halving price hike.

And that is what fears me the most. Almost all people has this 'halving price hike' expectation, what if it didn't? The majority will lose confidence and sell out, viola, back to $200, mining becomes too unprofitable and everyone bows out - the worst case scenario.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.