Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 28301 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:08:21 PM

i can efford the maximum loss of 0.4 btc . because this is my extra profit that i got by accident in trading by buying a useless and down altcoin .

That is the amount you got by luck, and it is your money now. Why you want to lose that money unless you want to reserve that amount for fun activities. I never bet more than 0.1 BTC on each game, and that is my maximum amount and I bet that amount only if I think bet I can win for sure. But sometimes we may lose but so for I'm still in profits from my sports betting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:47:28 PM

iam line maximum lose per month is one bitcoin
but iam never lost can reach maximum
ussualy every month still take profit
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:53:08 AM

Good to hear that, it is very rare to see someone winning or getting profit from gambling in a monthly basis, you must be an expert in gambling since you were able to do that consistently, I would not bet as big as you can because I am not that good, so I just play for fun.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:49:36 AM

Yes people are already so addicted to gambling that he lost everything he had, it was not good. If I've often lose in gambling and may have lost a lot of bitcoin in the betting. But I always gambled in small quantities and with self-control, so I still have a limit in the betting.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:20:20 AM

Yes people are already so addicted to gambling that he lost everything he had, it was not good. If I've often lose in gambling and may have lost a lot of bitcoin in the betting. But I always gambled in small quantities and with self-control, so I still have a limit in the betting.

This is what I am doing and that is why I am just gambling in very small amount so that I am just able to lose up to 0.005 bitcoin.

Because if I am going to lose big amount that is going to make me freak and I won't able to control my emotion that will lead me to rage.

But in my gambling history when I was still not a wise gambler I managed to lose maximum of $50.

Vires in Numeris
lucki777

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

i have a fixec amount to play gambling with therefore i can only lost a fixed amount of bitcoin, i have fixed a my gambling limit and never like to exceed that really prevent me from losing a lot of money.
waveaddict

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:24:04 AM

i have a fixec amount to play gambling with therefore i can only lost a fixed amount of bitcoin, i have fixed a my gambling limit and never like to exceed that really prevent me from losing a lot of money.

That is very smart if you are only gambling with money that you could afford to lose.

With a winning strategy you could win and also lose so try to be careful.

buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Playing with tight budget and have fixed amount to play on gambling site is good strategy. With fixed amount for a day we can avoid to get busted and playing with emotions to put all amount there on a single bet there.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

Playing with tight budget and have fixed amount to play on gambling site is good strategy. With fixed amount for a day we can avoid to get busted and playing with emotions to put all amount there on a single bet there.
That would help you not to chase your bets when you are losing and with tight budget you will do flat betting because what matters to you is to last in the game as you wanted to enjoy more that seeking for the money which is a very hard job to do.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:25:18 PM

Interesting to know to more about your strategy on which games you are betting there, 1 BTC is huge amount to take risk with it and what the percentage of your winning in a month, glad to hear this you are winning and making good profit there.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:08:17 PM

Interesting to know to more about your strategy on which games you are betting there, 1 BTC is huge amount to take risk with it and what the percentage of your winning in a month, glad to hear this you are winning and making good profit there.
Betting that big amount already prove that you are serious and confident to win in gambling, it is always my dream to make that big amount of money in gambling as life would be easy if we are just waiting for our profit in a daily basis and will not be able to work hard to make money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:25:56 PM

So far i have lose about 4btc after playing different kinds of games. If you want to include investment, i would have lost like 20btc already. These happens when btc is still cheap. So the lost in fiat at that time is still consider not a lot.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:58:06 PM

So far i have lose about 4btc after playing different kinds of games. If you want to include investment, i would have lost like 20btc already. These happens when btc is still cheap. So the lost in fiat at that time is still consider not a lot.

20BTC is really big amount when we convert it into current value of fiat than it's very big amount, my biggest lost in a session was around 2.7BTC when I gone crazy and start chasing my lose by using martingale, because we can lost our control while playing there.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:47:21 PM

to me i think i can only lose a fixed amount of bitcoin and not more that that, as i have limited my lost to certain bitcoin and when i reach to that limit i stop gambling any more and never try to exceed the limit that is why my limit is fixed.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:51:46 AM

to me i think i can only lose a fixed amount of bitcoin and not more that that, as i have limited my lost to certain bitcoin and when i reach to that limit i stop gambling any more and never try to exceed the limit that is why my limit is fixed.
I believe you are good in managing your self in gambling, that is the way to do it, only put the amount that you can afford to lose and do not act like chasing your bets as that would not do good for you, in the end we will still lose as the odds does not favor us, so it is better to enjoy even losing a manageable amount of money than seek for big money where we will end up losing also a big amount of money.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:45:32 AM

You can lose everything. You can lose all of those things that you have but keep in mind that this will depend on you and only you. If you get addicted and don't get any help, the chances that the worst case scenario would happen increases gradually. But to be honest, most of us don't get to that worst case scenario. I think the average people in here only loses the amount that is on their Bitcoin wallet and if that becomes zero, they just stop gambling and they seek other stuffs to focus on.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:28:13 PM

I can only afford to lose  .001 per day and that's it. If that certain amount runs dry i prefer to go out to keep my self in progress but this things really happens for a certain times not all the time because i only gamble for fun
That's great that you know how to handle your bitcoin, because of the time gamblers can easily hooked in gambling games because of the entertainment that gambling giving to them. Most especially for those who are beginners. it is easy for them to hooked in gambling.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:23:57 PM

Wow,

That amount of btc for today's market is so high,
I believed you still have some regrets right now after
losing such a big amount like that in gambling and
trading.

By the way I hope that It serve as a lesson for you,
So that by next time you will not lose more and more.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:28:41 PM

There is no limit as to what amount a gambler can lose, you can lose literally everything. Just always be sensible with your finances & never gamble with amounts you can't afford to lose.
You can lose everything when you decide to gamble because that is just how it can go I never spend to much on gambling.
If you lose then just walk away, never come back with more money because you will lose that as well accept defeat.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:22:58 PM

If you are not careful then you can lose everything with gambling but that is only if you manage to keep losing because you keep spending money.
If you know when it is enough and when to stop then you should be alright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: