Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 28302 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Well I would only gamble some left overs from my pocket so it wouldn't bother me even if I lose,
Maybe a few bits wont hurt so maybe about 0.002 Bitcoin would do.
I have lost so much before and right now i mostly only play with amount that i can actually afford to loss. I don't earn much so i can't afford to loss more than 0.05BTC per day but yesterday i loss around 0.48BTC  Angry so no gambling for next 10 days.  Wink
yeah i also lost my balance in gambling sometime but i do not worry about it because i am playing gambling just for fun and i think there is a lot of people are playing gambling just for fun .
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Well that would depend on the person gambling as they could lose some of their money or if it is a greedy gambler they could end up losing everything. I have seen this many times before when people get greedy and think they are on a roll and then gamble everything on that bet and lose it all. That is why people should set a limit and try and sick with it, it's self control and if people don't have this then don't gamble.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

Around 1 bitcoin since i my invome quite big too i can afford to lose 1 bitcoin in hambling once i gambled that the profit gives me is became doubled or maybe more than 3x bitcoin good for a month it is like balancing your lose and winning it self.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

Well I would only gamble some left overs from my pocket so it wouldn't bother me even if I lose,
I have lost so much before and right now i mostly only play with amount that i can actually afford to loss. I don't earn much so i can't afford to loss more than 0.05BTC per day but yesterday i loss around 0.48BTC  Angry so no gambling for next 10 days.  Wink
I believe most people who gamble have no limit on how much they can afford to lose.
Gambling really makes you out of control especially when you get an awful streak lost.
You will keep playing and keep depositing in hope to recover the lost, unfortunately it always failed and you have unlimited amount to lost in the end.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:18:16 PM

Until today, I can say I lost a lot.

I was betting every day that it was a disadvantage for me that I lost 0.09 in a day.

I've already been on that day, but I've already earned it, but I've always lost while trying to save my spice. This is an event I have not always implemented myself at In a pattern. Putting a limit and making a few bets and getting out that day when I lose. But I did not manage to do that.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:25:46 PM

It is really hard to know how much we can lose because i never count about my lose you it is painful Tongue
Agreed, most of the gambler didn't  noticed their  loses, and its hard to monitor our losses especially if you are enjoying the game. Though,  sometimes we gambler don't care if we loss already just for the sake we enjoyed much.
yes sme gamblers do not notice what they lose and what they win and the reason is that they do not gamble for money but they gamble for enjoyment and for getting fun in the timing of boredom. If they will gamble for money then they would calculate each of their win and lose.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

Well that would depend on the person gambling as they could lose some of their money or if it is a greedy gambler they could end up losing everything. I have seen this many times before when people get greedy and think they are on a roll and then gamble everything on that bet and lose it all. That is why people should set a limit and try and sick with it, it's self control and if people don't have this then don't gamble.
i think everyone has their own planning and strategy about gambling and my strategy is very simple. i play gambling with some planing i have limited my gambling amount on daily basis and when i reach to that limit then i stop laying gambling any more.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

My weekly budget for gambling activities is around 0.05BTC so i can't afford to lose more than this amount in other words only $50. I think if I had good luck any week than I can multiply my amount easily by using sports betting.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

That is a huge lose, you really need to chill a bit and then try again. I wonder where are you from, 0.05 btc everyday is big money also, how much money do you earn per month when you can afford to lose that much every day.
I also had some loses in past weeks, all in all I lost all together more then 0.07 btc and I also plan to take a break before I earn some amount and try again.
I wonder that too, i mean, 0.05 daily is 1.5btc/month to gamble with and that is huge gambling bankroll if you ask me. My monthly bankroll is much lower that this and if i had that big bankroll i would definitely use it to do tons of other things rather than just gamble them away. I am not sure why did he said that he doesn't earn much.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

My weekly budget for gambling activities is around 0.05BTC so i can't afford to lose more than this amount in other words only $50. I think if I had good luck any week than I can multiply my amount easily by using sports betting.

That's good that you have an alotted amount specifically for gambling dude so you can make sure that you won't go beyond what you can afford. And picking sports betting is also a wise decision as you can have a very good chance of making profit through this kind of gambling game. The ratio of winning there is a lot higher than losing if you are a fan of the sport that you're betting on

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

It is really hard to know how much we can lose because i never count about my lose you it is painful Tongue
Agreed, most of the gambler didn't  noticed their  loses, and its hard to monitor our losses especially if you are enjoying the game. Though,  sometimes we gambler don't care if we loss already just for the sake we enjoyed much.

It is not that we are enjoying gambling even though we are losing, it is just we don't want to accept the fact that we are losing, or maybe we just want to play until we get back what we have lost, we are just pretending that we are enjoying it, though the fact that we are pissed off because we are losing what we can't afford.

In order to avoid this, losing too much, it would be better if you are going to set an amount that you are going to spend in gambling in just a day, and if you lose it all, you have to call it a day.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

I mostly bet only on sports matches and my max bet size is 0.01BTC which i can afford to loss. I think i am going to loss one of my bet on current test series between IND and AUS.  Angry

I can afford to loss around 0.01BTC on every alternative day.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

I mostly bet only on sports matches and my max bet size is 0.01BTC which i can afford to loss. I think i am going to loss one of my bet on current test series between IND and AUS.  Angry

That's really good to bet 0.01BTC every alternate day. I have lost a maximum of about 0.25 BTC in a single gambling event. Losing is just a part of gambling, none will be successful or earning without a single loss. I think above mate might have placed betting upon Australia to win the match.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

That's really good to bet 0.01BTC every alternate day. I have lost a maximum of about 0.25 BTC in a single gambling event. Losing is just a part of gambling, none will be successful or earning without a single loss. I think above mate might have placed betting upon Australia to win the match.
seems that he already planned this activity losing .01 btc in every alternative games that he bets, so he will not feels bad if he loses the bet because he mention that the amount he can afford to lose, better to be this way and learn from the games we played so the next time we can able to take some edge if we do really understand the game.
Davkul

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I don’t care

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:56:23 PM

That's a weird question honestly.
You either win or lose everything. Usually when you start going in negative, you feel bad about it and that will push you to gamble even more, even if you know you could lose what you got left as well you still gamble it to try to fix the losses. So it's not like you can control that. Personally, if I was an addicted, I'd do that. I would rather lose it all than just lose a part of it, that's why it is an obsession. If you don't win you don't feel satisfied, you don't care about money at all, you just want to win.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

It's hard for me to be accurate on this as the correct answer won't be zero. It will be negative according to me. Why, see if you want to look at maximum loosing, then obviously you will be going all in to recover your lost money and if you loose that, means you will be in deep negative that's what my calculations says. I have been at break even points at many points, sometimes I am in negative but I make sure that I stop. So one can't be specific but I feel if one looses it all, he can even loose his life.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

Hmmm around 0.01 bitcoin daily i can afford to play and lose i don't want this to become big if i lose stop and never played for a week but when im winning i always withdrew my capital to gambling and always use my profit to star again it is really hard nowadays to win in gambling but with patient everything is imposible.

Y U MAD AT ME
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

Yes if we cannot control ourself, if we cannot control emotion and we are not set a limit we could lose everything we have in our life just because of gambling. Gamble without self control will make your brain work short, think short and too many take a big big risk. The worst thing will happen is when you don't have anything, not only for gambling, but even for food.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

It's hard for me to be accurate on this as the correct answer won't be zero. It will be negative according to me. Why, see if you want to look at maximum loosing, then obviously you will be going all in to recover your lost money and if you loose that, means you will be in deep negative that's what my calculations says. I have been at break even points at many points, sometimes I am in negative but I make sure that I stop. So one can't be specific but I feel if one looses it all, he can even loose his life.

First of all, losing negative amount of money will mean that you're going to earn money. Double negative means positive. When you're trying to recover your losses, you don't have to go all in at all unless your bankroll's almost empty anyway. You can just go for a higher multiplier. I see other people do this. They usually go for 2.00x to 3.00x but when they lose consecutively, they go for something higher like 4.00x - 6.00x. Just so they can win and at the same time recover their money. But if they still lose continuously, they will increase their bet amount.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

Hmmm around 0.01 bitcoin daily i can afford to play and lose i don't want this to become big if i lose stop and never played for a week but when im winning i always withdrew my capital to gambling and always use my profit to star again it is really hard nowadays to win in gambling but with patient everything is imposible.
that is really a good strategy, i also play gambling in a limit and never try to exceed that limit. as i play gambling on daily basis therefore i have distributed my amount that i have reserved for gambling for daily gambling as i have a fixed limit for daily gambling and when i reach to that limit then stop playing gambling and never try to exceed that limit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: