Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:22:42 AM

Never in a month of sundays.

Bitcoin is fucked.   It will be down past $380 in a few days.

Buy Ethereum while it's still cheap

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:24:03 AM

bitcoin will rise it's value due to halving. any way what is halving..
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:22:32 AM

yeah, slowly but we will go to 500$ soon, and it's nice to see that after all these falls, it's rising up finaly, and i'm sure it won't stop at 500$, but it will go up even more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:45:18 PM

oh yeah, slowly, but it's rising to 500$, might take month, because 430$ now and droping atm, but it will go to 500$ at april for sure, and even to 700$ after halving, so it's best moment to buy
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:01:26 PM

Never in a month of sundays.

Bitcoin is fucked.   It will be down past $380 in a few days.

Buy Ethereum while it's still cheap
As long as the new support at $415 holds, we are not going to $380. And it looks quite solid at the moment.
In case it fails, I agree that the next support is at $380s. $400 is only a psychological mark, without any technical meaning.

this space is intentionally left blank
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Yes that is very possible. But to predict a value is very hard. You dont know what is going to happen later in the future.
But if you are now look at it you can see that it is now rising slowly and that is pretty good.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:16:49 PM

Yes that is very possible. But to predict a value is very hard. You dont know what is going to happen later in the future.
But if you are now look at it you can see that it is now rising slowly and that is pretty good.

I like the bitcoin price to rise slowly. It would be better is less than 5% a months. There is no pump and dump.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

The bitcoin is going to the 500 dollar really soon its just a matter of time if you ask me, I think the bitcoin will be at 500 dollar in a few weeks.
Also thinking that the bitcoin will go to a high amount this year after the halving has been done this year.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:27:30 AM

The bitcoin is going to the 500 dollar really soon its just a matter of time if you ask me, I think the bitcoin will be at 500 dollar in a few weeks.
Also thinking that the bitcoin will go to a high amount this year after the halving has been done this year.

Yeah price will reach there before the halving as the price is rising at a moment so we can expect that price before the halving and after halving the price would be much higher.
AffluentX

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:34:39 AM

I agree. It just takes time for Bitcoin to adjust its price. It's been increasing lately.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:22:59 AM

I agree. It just takes time for Bitcoin to adjust its price. It's been increasing lately.

Yeah, it will reach there in next couple of months or may be even in next couple of weeks as the price is rising at a moment, so we can expect that value very soon.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:13:55 AM

$500 in few weeks time, really? Based on what?
Even if there is a short-term pump, like one we had last November, we won't be able to maintain that level. Halving is still nearly five months away.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:41:37 AM

Even if there is a short-term pump, like one we had last November, we won't be able to maintain that level. Halving is still nearly five months away.

this is speculation section but it is turning into throwing out guesses about the price.
I don't see any reason for CryptoBjorn's prediction. cause there is nothing major going on that can pump the price up in "a few weeks".
$500 is not so far and is going to be reached eventually but in order to reach it in a short time something needs to happen like another willy bot or Chinese waking up from winter sleep and deciding to pump it. which there is no indication for any of those yet!!

Only Bitcoin
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:48:09 AM

this is speculation section but it is turning into throwing out guesses about the price.
I don't see any reason for CryptoBjorn's prediction. cause there is nothing major going on that can pump the price up in "a few weeks".
$500 is not so far and is going to be reached eventually but in order to reach it in a short time something needs to happen like another willy bot or Chinese waking up from winter sleep and deciding to pump it. which there is no indication for any of those yet!!
that is exactly my point. You can make an educated guess, based on some important fundamental developments, TA, etc.
Writing that based on halving we go to ... price (here put the number you want) is just guessing the price, which is not the purpose of this section.

Mitchow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:10:20 PM

Yeah, cannot be sure at a moment, might reach that value near time to halving, but don't think that it can reach there in next couple of weeks, so lets see what bitcoin offers us.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:19:56 PM

Yeah, cannot be sure at a moment, might reach that value near time to halving, but don't think that it can reach there in next couple of weeks, so lets see what bitcoin offers us.

I think the price will be around $450 for the next few weeks. It will then go to $500 or higher near the halving time.

B2

BitDouble.io

Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:09:55 PM

I think the price will be around $450 for the next few weeks. It will then go to $500 or higher near the halving time.

The price will go higher after the halving. But we do not know how high the price will be in the short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

Yes it will be higher of course. But people need to have patience. And that is very important. You never know what will happen.
But you can see now that the price is rising, so that is very good for the coin, so we can sell it with much profit.
The price will go higher after the halving. But we do not know how high the price will be in the short term.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:32:46 PM

bitcoin will soon reach that number. 500 USD is an easy thing for bitcoin. we see 2-3 months may bitcoin will reach 700 USD.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:38:04 PM

bitcoin will soon reach that number. 500 USD is an easy thing for bitcoin. we see 2-3 months may bitcoin will reach 700 USD.
you're right, maybe in May the price of bitcoin has been steady at $ 500, I can not wait to once again look at the numbers, at that time I would really look for bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: