Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

Well I do hope man that bitcoin will stabilize at 600$ after halving and it will be the new lowest price of bitcoin. If that happens we will all benefit holders and those who earn bitcoin but I tink it is possible that it will stabilize at 550$.

No stable price for bitcoin and bitcoin is unpredictable and i think the value you mention maybe you will right it will be back at 500 level once many people are selling their bitcoin and i think many people are ready to sell their bitcoin..
The Bitcoin price is continuously on the move. anything can happen as it is unpredictable and if it drops the least bottom can be 600$ it may stabilize itself and expected to increase furthur.

The recent bottom can be $550. But the bottom will increase $50 a months. So in December, the bottom will be $800.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:12:25 AM

Well I do hope man that bitcoin will stabilize at 600$ after halving and it will be the new lowest price of bitcoin. If that happens we will all benefit holders and those who earn bitcoin but I tink it is possible that it will stabilize at 550$.

No stable price for bitcoin and bitcoin is unpredictable and i think the value you mention maybe you will right it will be back at 500 level once many people are selling their bitcoin and i think many people are ready to sell their bitcoin..
The Bitcoin price is continuously on the move. anything can happen as it is unpredictable and if it drops the least bottom can be 600$ it may stabilize itself and expected to increase furthur.

The recent bottom can be $550. But the bottom will increase $50 a months. So in December, the bottom will be $800.

I reckon the bottom price can increase $1 a day for the next 100 days. The price could be $1000 in December.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: