Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
Clonekiller

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 02:16:56 PM by Clonekiller

Will we go under 300 ?Doomsday ?How big is the chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgFIj9dBkQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

Nahh just some idiot whale that was waiting to buy Bitcoin and couldn't resist being out of the game, so bought a ton of BTC before it goes to the moon in halving.

I am not a big whale, But I still want to buy some bitcoin before halving. I believe the price will rise.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:28:07 PM

Bitcoin will soon reach the price of $500. The price increase is due to the halving as well the successful technology backing.

Indeed there is a big chance it will reach the 500 dollar, I even think it can reach it next month in a spike.
Of course its unpredictable but I think there is a chance for the next month, and indeed the halving will make this com true for sure.

Indeed, The bitcoin to 500 dollar is pretty realistic and I think it will get hit next month or maybe the month after that.
It will not take a long time because of the people that are investing now the price will also go up a little bit and this will stop at 500 dollar in my opinion.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:48:08 AM

Bulltrap Smiley

Nahh just some idiot whale that was waiting to buy Bitcoin and couldn't resist being out of the game, so bought a ton of BTC before it goes to the moon in halving.

I am not a big whale, But I still want to buy some bitcoin before halving. I believe the price will rise.

Price will rise, only whales won't buy users too buy based on their ability. Every one expects the same price increase, probably the price could have reached $500 before halving but quite long time price is stable near $420.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zalucia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:37:59 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

Price will rise, only whales won't buy users too buy based on their ability. Every one expects the same price increase, probably the price could have reached $500 before halving but quite long time price is stable near $420.

In April, the price could still be around $425. But in May or June, the price could go to $500 or higher.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:44:54 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

In April, the price could still be around $425. But in May or June, the price could go to $500 or higher.

Yes $500 is quiet possible before halving as it is predicted that price will be higher at the time of halving and if it reaches $500 before halving then we can expect $800 at the time of halving.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:48:03 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

Yes $500 is quiet possible before halving as it is predicted that price will be higher at the time of halving and if it reaches $500 before halving then we can expect $800 at the time of halving.
If that will possibly happen, then more people will surely save up their coins now as they will get rich just by waiting when the price will increase. All they have to do right now is to invest in buying bitcoin and save.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:16:50 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

oh wow if you can always predict the price so clearly you must have a lot of bitcoins right now because it would be really easy to make a lot of money in my opinion if you were so accurate

im not that confident about the price though i hope that it will rise too i think that we might be able to make some good money out of bitcoin rising before the block reward halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:03:35 AM

Perhaps we can get to that price but at the end of next month maybe but big maybe

If the price gets to $500 in May, that is already very good as it is 25% higher than the price now.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

Bitcoin will reach $500 this year. We are now still at around $400 so we are not to far away from it. When it exactly will happen is what I do not know. We will just have to wait but it surely will happen ion 2016.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

Bitcoin will reach $500 this year. We are now still at around $400 so we are not to far away from it. When it exactly will happen is what I do not know. We will just have to wait but it surely will happen ion 2016.
It is possible since the price of bitcoin continuously increasing. But I am also expecting that the price will rise to $500 after halving.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:43:05 AM

It is possible since the price of bitcoin continuously increasing. But I am also expecting that the price will rise to $500 after halving.
prices are not really rising. but very stable in a long time. increase only slightly and slowly. but this is really nice, so when approaching halving we could touch $500. only can hope and help buy bitcoin when approached halving to make the price rise.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:20:24 PM

Bulltrap Smiley

If that will possibly happen, then more people will surely save up their coins now as they will get rich just by waiting when the price will increase. All they have to do right now is to invest in buying bitcoin and save.

Yeah if the price is seen around $500 at the time of halving surely will reach $800 after halving if not we need to wait till the end to have a gradual rise and reach $800.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:35:13 PM

Bitcoin will soon reach the price of $500. The price increase is due to the halving as well the successful technology backing.

Indeed there is a big chance it will reach the 500 dollar, I even think it can reach it next month in a spike.
Of course its unpredictable but I think there is a chance for the next month, and indeed the halving will make this com true for sure.

Indeed, The bitcoin to 500 dollar is pretty realistic and I think it will get hit next month or maybe the month after that.
It will not take a long time because of the people that are investing now the price will also go up a little bit and this will stop at 500 dollar in my opinion.
you say isn't going to take a long time you not see the price of bitcoin in recent months doesn't move in the range of $ 400 ++

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:40:20 PM

you say isn't going to take a long time you not see the price of bitcoin in recent months doesn't move in the range of $ 400 ++

Price is around $420 at a moment and it will go higher in next few weeks and reaching $500 seems to be possible by the time of halving.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

Price is around $420 at a moment and it will go higher in next few weeks and reaching $500 seems to be possible by the time of halving.
It will hit $500 soon. It won't be any long until then. For the people who want to sell this is a good thing. But if you want to buy you will have to wait much longer.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:52:39 PM

It will hit $500 soon. It won't be any long until then. For the people who want to sell this is a good thing. But if you want to buy you will have to wait much longer.

best option is to buy at todays prices as you will be able to benefit from the price that will go up. i think we will hit $500 some weeks before the block halving takes place. and if there is enough speculation around the halving time, then the price will surely go higher than $500. it only requires you to have a few months patience, and that's it. few months are nothing when it comes to investments. with stocks people wait a year to only get 5-10% as return.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:02:08 PM

Agree, now I think everyone is witing for the near time of halving, mean, they will start buying at a month ago from July, and at that time the price will increase rapidly.

Hire me for your campaign management
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

Agree, now I think everyone is witing for the near time of halving, mean, they will start buying at a month ago from July, and at that time the price will increase rapidly.

I think they will buy when approaching halving few weeks. because it might be a lot of people panic buying before halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zalucia

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

I am buying now. I will not wait until the time of halving. It could be too late then. The price would rise already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: