Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible!  (Read 37303 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:30:54 AM

Gambling will be surely profitable on long run. The reason is that when we continuously involve into gambling automatically user gets additional skill on betting and about the various ongoing betting events. Long run gives users the tactics to avoid loss.

This is the common tendency of common gamblers. But actually as long as you play you are playing against the bigger and bigger house edge. So, if you skipped the edge and made profit on first day, your chances of loosing will keep increasing say by day.
Maybe in sports betting there is no house edge, so if you are good in choosing winners you can win in sports betting. If everytime you pick and the odds is over 2.00, even if you are break even in terms of winning and losing record you still win using flat betting.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:44:13 AM

Gambling will be surely profitable on long run. The reason is that when we continuously involve into gambling automatically user gets additional skill on betting and about the various ongoing betting events. Long run gives users the tactics to avoid loss.

This is the common tendency of common gamblers. But actually as long as you play you are playing against the bigger and bigger house edge. So, if you skipped the edge and made profit on first day, your chances of loosing will keep increasing say by day.
Maybe in sports betting there is no house edge, so if you are good in choosing winners you can win in sports betting. If everytime you pick and the odds is over 2.00, even if you are break even in terms of winning and losing record you still win using flat betting.

I do agree that in sports betting no house edge and one have a more chances to make some profits compared to dice game. But it is tough to choose every time right team in betting so it is good to go with small amounts instead going with bigger bets. Also, consider nowadays more of the games are fixed so very difficult to guess winner based on their fast records. Good luck to all.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:49:10 AM

I do agree that in sports betting no house edge and one have a more chances to make some profits compared to dice game. But it is tough to choose every time right team in betting so it is good to go with small amounts instead going with bigger bets. Also, consider nowadays more of the games are fixed so very difficult to guess winner based on their fast records. Good luck to all.

I think the fixed games is a myth these days. Sure it was possible back in the day with the mob but right now there is a gaming association that investigates these events.

reefsea
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:13:01 AM

Sport betting is gambling can be profitable in the long run if do you have a good knowledge about that to prediction or analysis of the soccer
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:22:43 AM

Gambling on a long run and making profit is possible indeed and the fact is that you can do it easily and its also very enjoyable.
For the most of us it will not work( a long term) but its worth trying it right ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:23:22 AM

Gambling on a long run and making profit is possible indeed and the fact is that you can do it easily and its also very enjoyable.
For the most of us it will not work( a long term) but its worth trying it right ?

Yeah, There are some gambling games that are profitable in the long run if a gambler has a knowledge and strategy. I my self is in the profit side, but on sports betting only. Yes, it's worth trying because you just don't know when is your lucky and unlucky day. Just gamble on what you can afford to lose.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:25:30 AM

I think you gambling is profitable for sports betting in the long run if you scout the strong team but it not gaurantee you to win every day but if you do proper research  well you can earn big money in sports betting if you do wise choice  of betting and take extra research to teams you wish to bet if they can beat their oppenent will by that you are doing a wise betting strategy.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:33:00 AM

Yeah, There are some gambling games that are profitable in the long run if a gambler has a knowledge and strategy. I my self is in the profit side, but on sports betting only. Yes, it's worth trying because you just don't know when is your lucky and unlucky day. Just gamble on what you can afford to lose.
There are maybe some games that can you let make profit on a long run but I only think that poker can maybe help you with this.
I do not think other games can let you achieve this plus every gambling game is still depending on luck.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:58:51 AM

There are maybe some games that can you let make profit on a long run but I only think that poker can maybe help you with this.
I do not think other games can let you achieve this plus every gambling game is still depending on luck.
Poker is only the best game where you can win in the long run, that's already given I think as in skilled base game if you are good you can really make profit and even make this as your profession for a living.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:52:19 AM

It is possible for gambling to be profitable in the long run but then you would have to play some gambling games that require to use skill as well and not only depend on luck.
With only luck you are not going to make it far.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:06:30 AM

Gambling is only profitable when you are playing smart and when you are lucky with gambling so that will also not happen that easy to win some profit with gambling.
And in the most cases more people are losing more money than they win so that is really bad.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

yes it is quite possible. gambling is a job. and when we focus on a job, we will get a satisfactory result. focus on every job we do.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:26:52 AM

yes it is quite possible. gambling is a job. and when we focus on a job, we will get a satisfactory result. focus on every job we do.
But unlike any other job in this world, only for gambling you need your luck to help you.
In most of the jobs, if you are dedicated and gaining some experience towards your job you will be shining after some time of involving with that job.

But in the case of gambling, either your knowledge or experience or even your skills has nothing to do to make you shining.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:18:08 PM

Gambling will be only profitable for you in the future if you are really lucky and you know how to gamble otherwise you are going to lose a lot of money and that would be not that best.
So you have to know that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and are using it for gambling so that can be nice if they are lucky.

If you keep on winning knowledge is not mostly needed in gambling maybe just a 25% knowledge the most important in gambling are the luck you will need a 50% luck in order to win in gambling and the remaining 25% will go to strategy well that is just my opinion and I just like a percentage in what is most important in every gambling method!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:30:35 PM

I want to share my story guys, I was running into profit since around 2 months and thought that gambling can really be profitable in long term, but what happened 2 days back was absolute carnage as I lost all my btc in just 8 BETS ! so my vote goes with it can not be profitable in LONG TERM.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:47:50 PM

I want to share my story guys, I was running into profit since around 2 months and thought that gambling can really be profitable in long term, but what happened 2 days back was absolute carnage as I lost all my btc in just 8 BETS ! so my vote goes with it can not be profitable in LONG TERM.

Yeah, there will always be a time that you'll get lucky and always feel it the next days, but the house will always get it's money back if you keep on gambling. It's just very impossible to keep your winnings or profit for long term. Well, it will always depend on the player and what type of game he/she playing.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:18:02 AM

Yeah, there will always be a time that you'll get lucky and always feel it the next days, but the house will always get it's money back if you keep on gambling. It's just very impossible to keep your winnings or profit for long term. Well, it will always depend on the player and what type of game he/she playing.
There is no need to overthink of this one, gambling is not profitable in the long if you play a machine type games like dice, roulette, or slots as they have more house advantage than the bettors. You can only have a chance to win if you are a discipline gambling playing on skilled base games or sports betting.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:21:38 AM

There is no need to overthink of this one, gambling is not profitable in the long if you play a machine type games like dice, roulette, or slots as they have more house advantage than the bettors. You can only have a chance to win if you are a discipline gambling playing on skilled base games or sports betting.

Gambling never will be profitable on a long run its a game bases on luck and you cannot have this luck a long term after each other.
Due to this fact I do not think its possible.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

Gambling never will be profitable on a long run its a game bases on luck and you cannot have this luck a long term after each other.

signature campaign is a good way to earn. but I don't think you suppose to buy 10 accounts and spam the signature campaigns 12 hours a day. even campaign manager and Mod's can't allow you to do it so. your all accounts get banned for doing this illegal activity.
better you play in gambling and play with carefully. if your luck help you you'll earn lots of profit.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:07:44 PM

signature campaign is a good way to earn. but I don't think you suppose to buy 10 accounts and spam the signature campaigns 12 hours a day. even campaign manager and Mod's can't allow you to do it so. your all accounts get banned for doing this illegal activity.
better you play in gambling and play with carefully. if your luck help you you'll earn lots of profit.
Why you join signature campaign in gambling.. honestly its not better to gamble their money for making a profit you will just waste your time and its impossible to beat the houseedge..
If you are greedy you can not make any profit with your capital.. be satisfied what you had and don't be greedy to make profit even a small amount..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: