Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55540 times)
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

OP, do you still have the 1 KILO of silver for sale?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:39:39 PM

ha!!
paul doesnt seek the truth man dont you see that, he is trying to have the rep of the savior of the crypto world.

no one needs your saving.

oh you never did answer my question...do you actually own any coin?

It doesn't matter if he owns any coin...

I've got no problem with someone trying to help others not lose money.

He can't form your opinion for you; that's your job.  Use all the information available to do so...the good and the bad.

You think he is trying to help others not to lose money? on what basis? what are his facts? i dont see any except some old photos and some old association from a company that hasn't existed in a pretty long time, and that founder in under sec investigation and will be in jail soon.

Other than that all the information available for me to form MY opinion as that is all it is at this point, is what i will do. There is no good or bad as you say, just old dug up outdated misinformation.

I will give this coin a shot just out of spite, and will post when i get some nice stuff.

also i think it happens to be a pretty cool idea, so spite to paul and good luck to the devs, i will 100% post my first purchase.

oh, and as far as not owning any coin? then why is he here? to promote insanity? ...right

Make sure you hang around and shill for ScamBones - err I mean Bitstone, after you "invest" . Afterall, the only way for you to turn a profit is to get more suckers to invest in the same Pyramid Scheme and then cashout. I will make sure to say hi now and then.

oh, please do....what have you invested in recently paul? anything but working up the next fud report?  maybe you should start one of those badbitcoin websites ..oh...lol

Sorry, Badbitcoin is actually a scam site in itself. Figures you would not be savvy enough to know that.

actually paul, that was my point.
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

I would like to buy a 1 kilo silver bar also, and please let me know if you have any of the Avalon6 for sale or if that is just for the raffle.

I remember you guys posted that the gold and silver are promotional and want to make sure I can get one  Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:53:34 PM

I would like to buy a 1 kilo silver bar also, and please let me know if you have any of the Avalon6 for sale or if that is just for the raffle.

I remember you guys posted that the gold and silver are promotional and want to make sure I can get one  Wink

So they actually admit that they are luring you into their scam with bait and you STILL can't figure it out. OMFG.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

I remember you guys posted that the gold and silver are promotional and want to make sure I can get one  Wink

same here, on both..thanks!

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:56:56 PM

hell ill order some too....if this is bait, then ill be the fish and bite.

i wouldn't mind some silver bricks.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:01:06 PM

Then buy some, dumbass. But, you will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:06:52 PM

Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

thank you for your intelligent insight and insult..."pay the same as the rest of us" ? are you buying as well paul..great news...PAUL is buying bitstone to get Gold and Silver...spread the word!!!!!!

do you think us to be foolish?  there is a market with an alt, and using the market to buy and sell coins I will be able to purchase my GOLD and SILVER when i am ready and will pay less then going to a refinery.

what other coins are doing this at the moment? BTC is the only one that has widespread sorta-acceptability out there for now.

I'll be sure to put a smiley face with your name on my pic when i get it.

nice investigative work pal.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:10:30 PM

Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

thank you for your intelligent insight and insult..."pay the same as the rest of us" ? are you buying as well paul..great news...PAUL is buying bitstone to get Gold and Silver...spread the word!!!!!!

do you think us to be foolish?  there is a market with an alt, and using the market to buy and sell coins I will be able to purchase my GOLD and SILVER when i am ready and will pay less then going to a refinery.

what other coins are doing this at the moment? BTC is the only one that has widespread sorta-acceptability out there for now.

I'll be sure to put a smiley face with your name on my pic when i get it.

nice investigative work pal.

I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

Right, so you are speaking off-topic then?

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

can i get a mod in here please..off -topic deletion required.

realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:16:57 PM

Any people defending this scam are stupid or involved or posting under shill account for scammers.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:17:46 PM

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Incorrect. The suggestion was in relation to actually buying Silver in comparison to buying ScamBones(Bitstones) where you are promised a chance at a great deal on buying some Silver. It is therefore completely on topic, but thank you for being such a diligent topic cop there, Barney Fife.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:19:02 PM

Can we get your real account in here please?  You're just as bad as Paul....

The sockpuppet is strong with this one
wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

Any people defending this scam are stupid or involved or posting under shill account for scammers.

are you another pal of paul's or is this his other crap account?

and paul you actually said: "Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that."

and

"I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't."

you mention bitstone in that line as well as some childish name calling, you also mentioned a person named keith who you are referring to as one of the devs of the coin.....so no you are incorrect....are you ready to retract that as you sig states?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:28:17 PM

are you another pal of paul's or is this his other crap account?

and paul you actually said: "Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that."

and

"I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't."

you mention bitstone in that line as well as some childish name calling, you also mentioned a person named keith who you are referring to as one of the devs of the coin.....so no you are incorrect....are you ready to retract that as you sig states?

Are you suggesting that Bitstonedev is now not Keith? Please explain.

Here is one of Keith's Fine Art holdings he was using in the last Bitstone Startup. I am pissed as hell about this Pacasso guy he hired to fake my cartoon style. This is outrageous.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:35:35 PM

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:38:25 PM

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.

Well what the fuck ever. You go around making accusations and then turn around and admit that you do not know jack shit about that which you are speaking of? Wake the fuck up, you are in a stupor or something. Seriously.

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:40:35 PM

wow i just love that ignore option!

Dev Team

has any of the escrow reply back to be apart of the raffle ?
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:51:02 PM

wow i just love that ignore option!

Dev Team

has any of the escrow reply back to be apart of the raffle ?

They have not contacted escrow.  This is scam.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:54:38 PM

they have not contacted escrow? who told you that?

I dont think that is correct.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: