Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:55:24 PM

Right, so you are speaking off-topic then?

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

can i get a mod in here please..off -topic deletion required.

Can we get your real account in here please?  You're just as bad as Paul....

The sockpuppet is strong with this one

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.

Well what the fuck ever. You go around making accusations and then turn around and admit that you do not know jack shit about that which you are speaking of? Wake the fuck up, you are in a stupor or something. Seriously.

Again paul you lack to see the point as usual.

I dont appreciate your fudding...point

I like the idea of this coin...point

You seem to be good with the free version of MSPaint....point

You like to curse all the time and cant seem to get through a sentence without some derogatory remark....point

You are possibly a child with nothing else to do.....unsure

There are no accusations here accept yours ..grow up ...you use the tag paul revere and use that to try to convince people to seem as if you are an honest do good-er spreading the word before the bad comes....

I feel you are the opposite of the real paul revere pal....he wouldn't have spread the hate and fud you have on this forum.

why not stop insulting some of the people in history who actually did something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:57:41 PM

wow i just love that ignore option!

i know...

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:59:43 PM

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.

Well what the fuck ever. You go around making accusations and then turn around and admit that you do not know jack shit about that which you are speaking of? Wake the fuck up, you are in a stupor or something. Seriously.

You like to curse all the time and cant seem to get through a sentence without some derogatory remark....point

There are no accusations here accept yours ..grow up ...you use the tag paul revere and use that to try to convince people to seem as if you are an honest do good-er spreading the word before the bad comes....

I feel you are the opposite of the real paul revere pal....he wouldn't have spread the hate and fud you have on this forum.

why not stop insulting some of the people in history who actually did something.

You are pimping what looks to be an obvious scam with the possible result that more suckers will buy into it and get fleeced. I am pointing out that it probably is a scam and doing my best to explain why I have come to that conclusion. I am perfectly ok with my stance. How about you?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:00:13 PM

i know...

Guys...don't act like you aren't eating your popcorn right now.

realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

i know...

Did you know GAW was scam when giving good trust rating?  You supported GAW.

You are not to be listened to because of that.  People behind this scam have association.  Maybe you also.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:09:02 PM

Dev team - what is being done with the coins that are used to purchase raffle tickets, merchandise, etc?

I am going to assume you're going to ensure this is all 100% transparent since there's nothing to hide, correct?

Posting again.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:10:34 PM

i know...

You are not to be listened to because of that.  People behind this scam have association.  Maybe you also.

Buck Rogers was power shilling right along with exposed paid Garza/GAW shill EvilPanda during the height of the Paycoin dumpage when this forum was boiling over with shills paid by Garza. I don't recall seeing his name in the emails though. Perhaps he just power shills obvious fraud operations for the fun of it? Sure, that's it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:10:40 PM

You are pimping what looks to be an obvious scam with the possible result that more suckers will buy into it and get fleeced. I am pointing out that it probably is a scam and doing my best to explain why I have come to that conclusion. I am perfectly ok with my stance. How about you?

negative.

I don't pimp, unless she is really hot.

I am not promoting this or any coin, I am promoting your lack of common sense and extreme fuddiness and lack of respect to fellow forum members.

Your "best" to explain whatever, doesn't amount to a pile of dogshit IMO, and I could care less about your stance, as you have only proven to say negative things about Everything.

So your opinion means less than zero to me and shouldn't to any other member of this forum.

and if they do say something will you insult them paul? will you draw a funny picture with your MSPaint program?

talk more about the child in his moms basement.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:10:48 PM

excuse me? are you talking to me?

lol please dont involve me in your nonsense.

that trust rating was given in the first weeks of GAW's life, when they actually sent out good and services, if I could delete it I would, I have tried.

Plus I have openly stated here and other places many times that i was in error on my support of GAW, and apologized to the people i may have insulted.

So take this else where and pick on another guy.

thanks..and good bye.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:18:28 PM

i know...

http://s13.postimg.org/m1osvatlj/buckrogers.jpg

Buck Rogers was power shilling right along with exposed paid Garza/GAW shill EvilPanda during the height of the Paycoin dumpage when this forum was boiling over with shills paid by Garza. I don't recall seeing his name in the emails though. Perhaps he just power shills obvious fraud operations for the fun of it? Sure, that's it.

wow!! it took paul all of 3 seconds to pick on another guy.
way to go pal...your rep is getting good, are you looking for I am the asshole of the year award? because I think you won that a long time ago.

nice going, i guess my POINT was on POINT? ha!
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:18:51 PM

that trust rating was given in the first weeks of GAW's life, when they actually sent out good and services, if I could delete it I would, I have tried.

Plus I have openly stated here and other places many times that i was in error on my support of GAW, and apologized to the people i may have insulted.

thanks..and good bye.

You also in error with support of bitstone.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:25:18 PM

thanks for the solid advice, but ill take my own chances..thanks.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:26:23 PM

thanks..and good bye.

What the fuck ever. You were power shilling for Paycoin and Garza long after it was exposed as an obvious fraud operation.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:31:50 PM

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

negative.

I don't pimp, unless she is really hot.

I am not promoting this or any coin, I am promoting your lack of common sense and extreme fuddiness and lack of respect to fellow forum members.

Your "best" to explain whatever, doesn't amount to a pile of dogshit IMO, and I could care less about your stance, as you have only proven to say negative things about Everything.

So your opinion means less than zero to me and shouldn't to any other member of this forum.

and if they do say something will you insult them paul? will you draw a funny picture with your MSPaint program?

talk more about the child in his moms basement.

I am ok with my public image. If I can make people think by drawing a bad cartoon, then that I might do. If I am certain it will get under the skin of an asshole shill like you, then I'll draw ten of them.  What you see as something bad is actually the opposite. I could care less what anybody who identifies with your warped perceptions thinks.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:33:39 PM

thanks..and good bye.

What the fuck ever. You were power shilling for Paycoin and Garza long after it was exposed as an obvious fraud operation.

A lot of people were...  Hell, I wanted to believe that Garza hadn't bent me over.  People are passionate about money man.  It's easy to get emotional.

Leave the guy alone.  GAW tricked a lot of us.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:34:59 PM

thanks..and good bye.

This is definitely paul's other account.

Do you have facts paul? I mean paul's second or 50th account?

Anyone is entitled to support whatever they want.

If they want to buy BTC will you tell them its a scam too? how about LTC? DOGE?

What if they want to invest in a garden to grow vegetables like paul? will you say that's a scam too?...possibly?

All you are doing here paul is making more of an ASS out of yourself than people already know you to be.  nothing else!

No one will take your advice on anything anymore, your credibility is ruined by your lack of respect and blatant childish behavior, which leads myself and other to believe that you are in fact a child and cant control your emotions.

If you would come off as someone with intelligent remarks without insulting every person you have ever spoken to, then maybe someone might take you seriously...but you have become known as the fudshitter on BCT.

I hope you and your grand-kids will be proud (now who said that?) FUD!!!
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:35:35 PM

thanks..and good bye.

A lot of people were...  Hell, I wanted to believe that Garza hadn't bent me over.  People are passionate about money man.  It's easy to get emotional.

thanks!

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:37:04 PM

thanks..and good bye.

This is definitely paul's other account.

Do you have facts paul? I mean paul's second or 50th account?

Anyone is entitled to support whatever they want.

If they want to buy BTC will you tell them its a scam too? how about LTC? DOGE?

What if they want to invest in a garden to grow vegetables like paul? will you say that's a scam too?...possibly?

All you are doing here paul is making more of an ASS out of yourself than people already know you to be.  nothing else!

No one will take your advice on anything anymore, your credibility is ruined by your lack of respect and blatant childish behavior, which leads myself and other to believe that you are in fact a child and cant control your emotions.

If you would come off as someone with intelligent remarks without insulting every person you have ever spoken to, then maybe someone might take you seriously...but you have become known as the fudshitter on BCT.

I hope you and your grand-kids will be proud (now who said that?) FUD!!!

Dude just shut up.  Stop feeding the trolls.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:37:14 PM

thanks..and good bye.

So, he should get a pass for power shilling a hardcore fraud operation, long after even the dullest imbecile had figured out that Paycoin was a fraud scheme, and now he is here power shilling something associated with that last fraud scam and looks to be another one?

Uhhh, Wut?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:38:18 PM

thanks..and good bye.

A lot of people were...  Hell, I wanted to believe that Garza hadn't bent me over.  People are passionate about money man.  It's easy to get emotional.

Leave the guy alone.  GAW tricked a lot of us.

So, he should get a pass for power shilling a hardcore fraud operation, long after even the dullest imbecile had figured out that Paycoin was a fraud scheme, and now he is here power shilling something associated with that last fraud scam and looks to be another one?

Uhhh, Wut?

I like you Paul.  But you are clouding your original message at this point.  Don't put your emotions before logic.

I lost thousands on GAW.  I didn't believe the bullshit I was being fed as long as this guy did...but I WANTED to believe that I didn't lose as much as I did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: