Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:53:55 AM

Can someone put a scumbag hat on him please and post the pic?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

at least if you have BST you can sell it or trade it for a tangible good.

You should stick to facts if you're trying to make a point.  Until multiple transactions are finalized and confirmed by users this statement is as much bullshit as the 50 posts prior.

I'll be sure to include your name on the photo I take when my goods arrive.

Unfortunately for you, you're nothing but a BST shill (based on your account history) so your opinion isn't worth any more than the rest of these schlubs.

I should have specified I don't care about shill accounts.

Quite the coincidence that this obvious asshole shill appeared at the same time period that Keith Harville, aka Bitstonedev aka "Whocarez" usually posts and that Keith coincidentally had the same night off from shilling his scamcoin, eh?? Nothing suspicious there at all....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:55:33 AM

suchmoon since you asked, weren't you a gaw person/follower at one point?

Lost you there. Just goes to show how credible the rest of your bullshit is.

Wait, I was paid? wheres my money? I could use it now Smiley

I don't know. Were you? Did you belong to EvilPanda's gang?

Actually if you were paid that would at least make sense. If you were debasing yourself for free that's even more retarded than I imagined.

Anyway, are we going to get a decent on-topic post from BitStone supporters here? Something grounded in finance/economics/market/etc?

No, I was not paid.

I didn't belong to any "gang"

I was simply fooled like all the rest, sad to say.

I have addressed this issue in some Q&A some time ago by a random person, made my apologies and moved on, and I believe you even read it and make your comments on it.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:58:16 AM

is this the doctor alt coin scammer bitcoindev?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/batesville-ar/T7HTA69UJHHBGSURR

Wow, he's got a great history there. no wonder he's turned into full scammer mode.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:00:50 AM

Only 5 btc to sub 10k price levels.

Guys....get the fuck out now.  I say this out of love for this community.  I've been down this road 100 times.  Get out.  You will only lose.  This is your last chance to sell your coins.  You will not recover your losses.  The coins value will not increase again.  If you want another shot at another coin, get out now and try again.  

Don't be the guy that doesn't listen.

A small loss is better than a total loss.
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:03:29 AM

Guys....get the fuck out now.  I say this out of love for this community.  I've been down this road 100 times.  Get out.  You will only lose.  This is your last chance to sell your coins.  You will not recover your losses.  The coins value will not increase again.  If you want another shot at another coin, get out now and try again.  

man you are quite contradictory with all your statements.

Yes please sell all your coins, I will buy them up cheap!
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:04:17 AM

is this the doctor alt coin scammer bitcoindev?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/batesville-ar/T7HTA69UJHHBGSURR

Wow, he's got a great history there. no wonder he's turned into full scammer mode.  Roll Eyes

Gee, I wonder who "AnotherArGuy", "blah" and "person" are? You think that Keith Harville has random shills running around defending him in this medical forum as well? They seem to follow him everywhere. Quite the coincidence.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 02:04:54 AM

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:04:59 AM

Or maybe you aren't bright enough to understand my game....

either way, run along newbie.  Bagholding is your game; you do seem like an expert in your field.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 02:08:24 AM

On a sincere note, thank you to BitStoneDev for providing me the means to buy myself a new 55" 4K TV without any bitching from my wife.

Now, close this shit up so the shills disperse. 

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:09:35 AM

On a sincere note, thank you to BitStoneDev for providing me the means to buy myself a new 55" 4K TV without any bitching from my wife.

Now, close this shit up so the shills disperse. 

Touche brother.  Touche.

This is what it is.  Take profit while you can, and exit like a pro.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:50:16 AM

lets clear some things up here about me being a newbie and shill, with a nice long wall of text and look carefully who is in the chat taken more than 2 years ago by myself, and archived. It took me a while to find, but here it is:

-begin-

So, I didn't want it to have to come to this, but I believe the community should know the truth about Gaw and its "legitimate" businessman and CEO: Josh Garza

To the Moderators of this Forum: I know Josh has reached out to you as he has mentioned to me in a PM in an effort to thwart my posting of this Honest thread, But please have the decency to allow people to see them for who they really are. Isn't that what an open forum is all about? Asking questions, giving feedback, and letting people know the truth about a scammer if needed? Thank you.

Gaw has come on this forum and the scene claiming to be a legitimate business with other operations in Telecom and ISP hosting, which I have no doubt about being the truth, and they are trying to use that to legitimize the way they are doing business on this forum.

But what you dont know and I feel that you should is how they are conducting their business on this forum, and how they are trying to legitimize themselves starting out as a baby company fresh on the scene.

Forget about the fact they are throwing a lot of cash around to buy up all the ads on the forums and trying to buy everyone's signature space for their advertisements.

The truth is: they are scammers, liars and cheaters. Harsh words you might say from a company which seems to have positive feedback across the board.

The question is how are they getting all of that positive feedback and what they are doing to cover up the negative feedback and remarks they are so afraid of that people would hear to see their faults.

Simply said, they are Bribing people to take down their negative remarks in their posts by offering them some 48 hours or so of free hosting to keep quiet. I know this, because I was one of those people who posted legitimate concerns about their capabilities as a hosting company, and was bribed to take down my posts. I am not proud of this and ashamed to admit it, but I want lie about it either. They also ask people to post positive feedback when they do a transaction with them, something that should not have to be asked but rather offered if the customer feels that they did right by them as many of them have.

I'm not saying I'm innocent here, and didn't agree to do so, as it seemed tempting enough to give up my morals and honest opinions over a  free trial period, but at the end of it all, I still never received my "free bribe" and was upset enough after the constant delays and excuses coming from this so called "reputable" company who never delivered on their fake promises, to have to tell the truth about them.

I may sound a bit bitter and never should have given in to agree to the fake bribe in exchange for my honest concerns and opinions, but I wonder how many other people on the forum have done so as well. I don't expect many or any of you will come forward as you have received your free 48 hours of free hosting already as a trade for your honest opinions and concerns. Hey it's free money right?

You may not like what I have to say, or you may not even care because you are getting "good deals", but please take it with a grain of salt. It really is a shame because I really wanted to believe in them and was looking forward to buying a hosting package.
This post will probably be removed or moved to the scammers section, but my hope is that enough people get to see this and really understand the type of people they are dealing with.

The following is taken from their original thread:

JHammer:

Hi..  Are the hosted units down?    My 20 pack is not currently hashing any longer..  Not sure when it stopped as I just got home. .. Could someone please check on them

Thanks!

Strange.. Well it will be nice when they get it to where we can log in and see our miners..

I am on Waffle and there is some talk over on their thread of some strange DSN issues or something going on..   I had fail overs set but they might not be working..

Hopefully someone is around where they can check on mine to see what is up(Or down)

I have 2 GPU miners here at my house going on Waffle and they seem ok..

Thanks!

trilogy456:

Same here. Have other miners pointed to the same pool as GAW hosted miners, and the hosted miners have stopped.

Not too alarmed here, just wanted to verify I'm having the same issue for at least the last hour or so.

GAW Miners:

Hi guys, sorry for the blimp today. Our engineers are working on upgrading our code that manages our farm at this very moment. Thank you for your patience!

wheellocks:

That's a big blimp!!

Is something to be expected if I order?

Do you guys have your act together fully yet? or just pumping out miners to people?

JHammer:

Well they responded to my blimp and had me back up within 20 min of emailing them..  Now that is a blimp.

wheellocks:

that's nice of them..how many times has this happened since you ordered from them?

JHammer:

Once...  And my issue was the pool I was on..  Was not even really GAW's issue..

It will be good when they can implement the ability for us to log in and control our own hosted miners..  Not sure what the ETA is on that..

wheellocks:

oh, and why did you have to email them? what if you didn't check? you would be paying for a service which was not working?

They should have emailed you if they knew there was a problem.

So your saying your pool stopped working? and not the gaw miners?

JHammer:

Yes.  As I said above..  It was a pool issue.. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that?Huh?

I am going to assume you are competition to GAW..  But nice try..

wheellocks:

competition for what? I don't sell anything.

just wanted to know if they are promising what they say if I was going to buy some.

and what pool was it that killed your miner? and how did that happen, and if they fixed your issue in 20 minutes, what does that have to do with your pool?

How did they fix your pool?

wheellocks:

let's flip this around: do you work for gaw? I mean you just joined yesterday and all.

Me, I joined up today, im new to this whole thing and want to get the facts, if they are having problems, then people should know about it, and not have to check their miner to see its not working.

but you did say it was a pool issue that they fixed, can you explain that for us please?

JHammer:

Your first post on here sounded unusually confrontational....    Which I found very odd and why I am still pretty confident you are some competing company..  Come on man.. Dont be so obvious..  If you read the 9 pages of comments on here, your would know how us customers feel about GAW..  They been in business now what a week or two..

I am not going to go into detail about my pool and what issue it had, but I will go into detail about how fast GAW responded to my email about the issue..

Create you another account and come at it from a different more subtle approach..

wheellocks:

nope, just a new user who is looking at a good choice of who to do business with, that's all.

I a not a seller of anything miner related or not.. I am regular working stiff and am skeptical about who i spend my hard earned cash on. that's all.

so if i have a concern that people are posting their miners are going down, why are you upset that i ask about it, unless you do work for gaw.

and what you replied to makes no sense at all.

you said you called them to fix your problem, then you said it was a pool problem but wont give details...you come on!

give us the details to prove it.

I have read all the positive comments about them, and don't have any issues with that, i was actually going to sign up for some pieces, i am a bitcoin guy and don't have a lot of info on litecoin or script stuff, im just concerned that all of a sudden stuffs not workin right.

is that a crime to ask questions these days?

if your such a believer, then you buy some for me and after 5 months of things being stable as all my bitcoin gear is then i will gladly cut you a check.

don't make accusations, especially if you wont give details.

JHammer:

Uh Hu..  I believe you..  

Nice try man..

Bye.

wheellocks:

and as far as creating a new account...when did you create yours?

if you are 1 day older than me on this forum why should i even listen to you?

oh your leaving? i sorry to se you go. we were having such a nice conversation, better get back to work at the gaw factory fixing peoples miners!

ha what a joke.

GAW Miners:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. We would like to elaborate on some of the questions being asked.

First, you must remember Scrypt Mining hosting is fairly new. For example, some of the drivers required were written less than a week ago. It's the nature of a fast moving industry.

Plus, there is the challenge of managing in large scale. This week, there were times we were selling 100 miners every ten minutes. We are hosting these at a very large scale.

We have operated a large scale ISP for many years. So we know that when you combine brand new hardware, on top of a huge scale deployment, there will be challenges.

Even the Gridseed units themselves don't preform 100% of the time. In fact, we continue to improve the hardware of our customers by supplementing under-performing hardware with our own cluster. This is to insure an even higher level of reliability than a customer may have on their own.

Also, this entire service is also free of charge.

It's not perfect yet, and there will occasionally be issues as we work through uncharted territory and innovate in places no one has.

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations.

GAW Miners

wheellocks:

ok, good info there..so are you saying that you don't have setup properly yet? and that we can expect random downtimes?

when do you expect to have it all together?

I would like to spend my money on a hosted solution when it is fully functional, not when it crashes randomly.

I cant afford not to have my units running if that's what your saying, and it may be better if i buy them and set them up at my residence if your hosting is flawed at this time.

and if that's the case,, are you the cheapest seller on this site? I ask, because i just signed up and didn't really check all the competition out, i just saw positive feedback for your site, and started there.

i just want to make a logical choice.

GAW Miners:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. To answer your questions:

First, you must remember Scrypt Mining hosting is fairly new. For example, some of the drivers required were written less than a week ago. It's the nature of a fast moving industry.

Plus, there is the challenge of managing in large scale. This week, there were times we were selling 100 miners every ten minutes. We are hosting these at a very large scale.

We have operated a large scale ISP for many years. So we know that when you combine brand new hardware, on top of a huge scale deployment, there will be challenges.

Even the Gridseed units themselves don't preform 100% of the time. In fact, we continue to improve the hardware of our customers by supplementing under-performing hardware with our own cluster. This is to insure an even higher level of reliability than a customer may have on their own.

It's not perfect yet, and there will occasionally be issues as we work through uncharted territory and innovate in places no one has.

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations. Please contact us directly at: info@gawminers.com if you have farther questions. Thanks!

GAW Miners

wheellocks:

yes i know that since you posted it a few posts ago.

suchmoon:

It sounds like the logical choice for you would be to just buy the miners and have them shipped to you. Then you could host them anyway you want, ensure there is no downtime, even volt-mod them if you like... full control. Now you insist that GAW and/or its customers have to prove something to you even though the "blip" seems to have been an issue with wafflepool reported by many users, not just GAW customers. I'm having a hard time to imagine the kind of "proof" that would satisfy you, what would it have to be?

wheellocks:

Yes that would probably be the logical choice i agree. This way I wouldn't have to rely on any unannounced or unexpected downtime from a flawed hosting system. good advice.

I don't insist on anything, I just expect people to be upfront with their issues in here if there are any, and not mislead people to think all is good, when if fact it wasn't from what i read which is all I had to go on at the time.

Just trying to protect myself from making a bad choice, that's all. and as the customer, that is my right.

bossramsay15:

I want to know if this company is legit went through a few pages, no proof or anything, anyone help?

GAW Miners:

Thanks for the question.

Please read through our thread, you will find reviews from may satisfied customers. Thanks!

wheellocks:

Quote from: bossramsay15 on March 24, 2014, 07:04:26 AM
"I want to know if this company is legit went through a few pages, no proof or anything, anyone help?"

wheellocks:

that is a very good question!

regardless of all the positive reviews, I may have some info to prove otherwise.

lets see if I can find what I have to show. will give more input later today.

im sure you want to make the right choice when spending your money.

GAW Miners:

Hello everyone!

We are archiving this thread. The new one is located at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.0

Thanks, see you there!

Wheellocks:

So this is where GAW got scared about people questioning their legitimacy, and then opened a self moderated thread where they can delete people's posts at will if they say negative remarks.

Here are the screen shot from when i posted to them immediately removing it a minute later:

https://i.imgur.com/Km77fsO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rq9XLiC.jpg

Now the interesting part and the TRUTH about GAW:

They are scammers, liars and cheaters. And I say this not out of spite, but rather out of disgust for what they are doing, which is bribing people via PM's who leave negative posts on their site, some free hosting for 48 hours or so to remove their posts!  Realty? yes really? here's the proof:

GAW Miners

Gaw
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message.

Hi, it seems we got off on the wrong foot for some reason

We would be happy to provide a test unit so you could review our services for yourself. Please let me know

Re: Gaw
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 23, 2014, 08:57:02 PM

I guess that would be a good idea for me to test to see how stable it is what did you have in mind?

Gaw:
I can send you a test unit, or host some test units for you. Your choice Smiley

wheellocks:   

sounds fair,
well I would consider a 10 unit pack if I were to have it hosted...so lets see how that performs.

their pool info is: "poolinfo"   name is "username"  they don't require a password but you can use an x if you need to put something in.

how long is this test hosted for?

Gaw:

Cool, I will have it set up, please remove the post you have as to give it a proper review. Naturally, you would post whatever you want once the review period is over.

wheellocks:   
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:17:50 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 04:57:34 AM
which post are you specificialy talking about?

and how long is my review period for?

Gaw:

All the post you made on our thread. And I can do it for 48 hours

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 05:21:40 AM

48 hours is unacceptable to test a hosting service..i will require a week to see how long they stay up or down.

If  they do what you claim, I will gladly remove the posts.

im off to sleep.

I will check on them running in the morning.

Gaw:

Sorry, I am not going to give you $80 of mining for free.

wheellocks:   
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 06:46:52 AM »

48 hours is unacceptable to test a hosting service..i will require a week to see how long they stay up or down.

im off to sleep.

Gaw:

I removed your pool from our servers. Please let me know if you want to reconsider our testing. Thanks

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 11:35:24 AM
what is this $80 you are talkin about?

I see you took down the testing for me.

why would you do that? Well, I hope you know what you are doing, cause now people can see for real how you try to bribe people who have legitimate questions to remove their posts, and if its not on your terms you cut them off.

how many other people have your bribed to remove a post?  maybe a poll is needed to find out?

nice job...hope no one finds out.

Gaw:

Your first post about our company were negative, and you are not even  a customer. In effort to help you see otherwise, I was willing to offer you the opportunity to properly review one of our product so you could make an accurate review. But I told you that you needed to remove the unwarranted negative comments. Once you have had a chance to review our service, you would obviously write whatever you felt was appropriate. This is in all our msg

Instead of taking us up on that offer, you then demanded a week of free hashing. This is not reasonable.

I am still more then willing to provide the 48 hour test I originally offered.

wheellocks:

ok I choose to test the 42,000+ KH/s system for 48 hours and will make an assessment and give an honest review.

that's my final answer.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 05:27:27 PM

So here's the way I see it.

You want me to remove my posts.
You want to bribe with test miners as a trade for removing my posts.
You don't like my suggestion on a week instead of 48 hours which a valid request to test the stability of your system.
You began my hashing, then stopped it when you disagreed with my request.

The truth is, you are bribing me to take down my honest posts, and I agreed to do so under the conditions that I needed to validate your hosting stability as a courtesy to you, since you seemed to have an issue with what I was saying.
Then you mentioned something about $80, which I have no idea what that means.

If your are talking about bribing for removing my opinions, then the way it works is not that I remove my posts, then you host for me, instead you host for me and if you keep up your end of your "Bribe" I will agree to remove my posts.

Why would I trust you any other way? as you stopped my hosting right after you started it?

So heres the new "Deal" for your bribe as you have now pissed me off.

Gaw:
" I was willing to offer you the opportunity to properly review one of our product so you could make an accurate review."

great, you can host one of your new 42,000+ KH/s Full Gridseed ASIC Miners I saw on your website for me for your "48 hours" which seems to be your maximum time you would offer someone for a "test" and if you do so, I will remove my posts and stay off your thread forever, since you probably wouldn't want to do business with me anyway after this stupidity.

if you disagree, then lets the chips fall where they may, and be prepared for everyone to learn the truth of your company bribing people to keep their mouths shut and "remove" their posts in order to make you look legitimate.

I have copies of all of our PMs and your bribe offers so don't think I would hesitate to post them all at the drop of a hat.

This is not a threat or blackmail, but rather a reaction to your back channeling and dishonesty to people behind the scenes and not keeping your word.

its up to you now to decide how you want to proceed. I have made myself very clear.

wheellocks:

so I guess no reply means you are not interested...fine with me.

if you think starting a new "self moderated thread " will prevent me from saying what  need to say to inform people of the scam you are running..then you are in for a big surprise.

Gaw:

You formed opinions without even being a customer, or even trying our products. Its not like you bought our services, had a bad experience., then went and talked it. You made an account, went strait to our thread, and started picking fights with users here.

I asked you to remove your post until you had an opportunity to provide an accurate and objective review about your ACTUAL experience. Once you have had an actual experience, then you could write whatever you want.

I went ahead and started your trial period last night because I were going to provide and honest and fair review. If I was trying to bribe you, why would I have started your trial before you removed anything? Then you told me the only way you could do that was to receive free hosting for a week? I told you I would not do that. So I removed the trial.

Now your telling me that you want to receive 42,000 KHs of hashing for 48 hours "to make you go away". Even though you know your not going to buy it.

Now, consider all the above. You actually think I am trying to bribe you? You can leave your post there, you can add more if you want. My goal, was to get you to be objective about the feedback you provide us. But it seems like your not going to do that.

Our product and service speaks for itself and we will continue to work to improve service for our customers.

I am still willing to offer you a trial system for 48 hours, so you can then provide an object review here in the forums.

wheellocks:
So here is where they decided to remove my post in the scrrenshot, and make them selfs look all shiny and honest.

Bitcoin Forum
Guest:

Deleted Post
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

"Quote"
gaw has decided to start a new "self moderated thread' to weed out anyone saying negative things about them and speaking the truth.

Let's see how fast my post gets deleted. shady man very shady...what was wrong with your original thread...too many negative responses...need to have control over who says what and when?

more to come, and the truth, trust me you will be surprised!

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 09:13:00 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 08:30:15 PM
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I see good advice in here somewhere.

oh and I took a screenshot before you deleted it.

if you are so successful then why not let me demo that unit? your giving away money to people april 1st, and your fighting with me on  this.....not too smart.

Gaw:

Your more then welcome to demo a normal 2k unit. But we can not demo a 25k unit.

If this unit is something you are really interested in buying. I have a solution. If your willing to out a down payment in escrow, you can demo whatever unit you would like. Assuming it's reliable for a week. Then you will purchase. Would this work for you?

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 11:26:04 PM »

I took the liberty of compiling our conversation. In case you want to read through it.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:51 AM »

We would be happy to provide a test unit so you could review our services for yourself. Please let me know

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: March 23, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »
I guess that would be a good idea for me to test to see how stable it is what did you have in mind?

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 05:31:31 PM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: March 23, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
sounds fair,
well I would consider a 10 unit pack if I were to have it hosted...so lets see how that performs.

their pool info is: "pool info"    
name is "username"  they don't require a password but you can use an x if you need to put something in.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 12:51:37 AM »
Cool, I will have it set up, please remove the post you have as to give it a proper review. Naturally, you would post whatever you want once the review period is over.

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 12:57:34 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:17:50 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:21:40 AM »

im off to sleep.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:35:59 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 02:46:52 AM »
I removed your pool from our servers. Please let me know if you want to reconsider our testing. Thanks

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 07:35:24 AM »

why would you do that? Well, I hope you know what you are doing, cause now people can see for real how you try to bribe people who have legitimate questions to remove their posts, and if its not on your terms you cut them off.

how many other people have your bribed to remove a post?  maybe a poll is needed to find out?

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 11:17:28 AM »
Your first post about our company were negative, and you are not even  a customer. In effort to help you see otherwise, I was willing to offer you the opportunity to properly review one of our product so you could make an accurate review. But I told you that you needed to remove the unwarranted negative comments. Once you have had a chance to review our service, you would obviously write whatever you felt was appropriate. This is in all our msg

Instead of taking us up on that offer, you then demanded a week of free hashing. This is not reasonable.

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:27:27 PM »

You don't like my suggestion on a week instead of 48 hours which a valid request to test the stability of your system.

The truth is, you are bribing me to take down my honest posts, and I agreed to do so under the conditions that I needed to validate your hosting stability as a courtesy to you, since you seemed to have an issue with what I was saying.

If your are talking about bribing for removing my opinions, then the way it works is not that I remove my posts, then you host for me, instead you host for me and if you keep up your end of your "Bribe" I will agree to remove my posts.

Why would I trust you any other way? as you stopped my hosting right after you started it?

" I was willing to offer you the opportunity to properly review one of our product so you could make an accurate review."

great, you can host one of your new 42,000+ KH/s Full Gridseed ASIC Miners I saw on your website for me for your "48 hours" which seems to be your maximum time you would offer someone for a "test" and if you do so, I will remove my posts and stay off your thread forever, since you probably wouldn't want to do business with me anyway after this stupidity.

if you disagree, then lets the chips fall where they may, and be prepared for everyone to learn the truth of your company bribing people to keep their mouths shut and "remove" their posts in order to make you look legitimate.

I have copies of all of our PMs and your bribe offers so don't think I would hesitate to post them all at the drop of a hat.

This is not a threat or blackmail, but rather a reaction to your back channeling and dishonesty to people behind the scenes and not keeping your word.

its up to you now to decide how you want to proceed. I have made myself very clear.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:40:28 PM »
You formed opinions without even being a customer, or even trying our products. Its not like you bought our services, had a bad experience., then went and talked it. You made an account, went strait to our thread, and started picking fights with users here.

I asked you to remove your post until you had an opportunity to provide an accurate and objective review about your ACTUAL experience. Once you have had an actual experience, then you could write whatever you want.

I went ahead and started your trial period last night because I were going to provide and honest and fair review. If I was trying to bribe you, why would I have started your trial before you removed anything? Then you told me the only way you could do that was to receive free hosting for a week? I told you I would not do that. So I removed the trial.

Now your telling me that you want to receive 42,000 KHs of hashing for 48 hours "to make you go away". Even though you know your not going to buy it.

Now, consider all the above. You actually think I am trying to bribe you? You can leave your post there, you can add more if you want. My goal, was to get you to be objective about the feedback you provide us. But it seems like your not going to do that.

Our product and service speaks for itself and we will continue to work to improve service for our customers.

I am still willing to offer you a trial system for 48 hours, so you can then provide an object review here in the forums.

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:52:58 PM »
ok I choose to test the 42,000+ KH/s system for 48 hours and will make an assessment and give an honest review.

that's my final answer.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 05:13:00 PM »
Your more then welcome to demo a normal 2k unit. But we can not demo a 25k unit.

If this unit is something you are really interested in buying. I have a solution. If your willing to out a down payment in escrow, you can demo whatever unit you would like. Assuming it's reliable for a week. Then you will purchase. Would this work for you?

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 25, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

will you let me demo the 2k for the week I am asking for? so I can get a solid read on the ups and downs over a 7 day period?

If so, we can end this back and forth right now, and I will remove my posts at the end of the period and give an honest review on your hosting capabilities, and will not give any negative statements or posts during that time and thereafter.

To be honest with you, I understand you are trying to build a business, and make your customers happy, but at the same time I am a bit disturbed with the whole " you remove your posts and ill give you free hosting" thing.

I'm willing to overlook that part if we have an agreement.

Gaw:

I will go up to 3 days for testing

wheellocks:

lets meet in the middle rounded up on 4 days.

Gaw:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 04:58:01 AM »

I think that's fair. But it may be in a few days. We are adding more capacity, we have sold out again v

wheelocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 05:58:20 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 25, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

ok, when do you plan to be back in stock, your site says you are.

Smiley

Gaw:

What is out of stock?

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 26, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 06:00:04 AM

can you setup my test hosting now please?

Gaw:

Hi, as I mentioned we are complete maxed out at the moment. If all goes well, we will be adding more capacity today. In that case I will setup your test account. But, it may be tomorrow worst case

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 26, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 09:57:34 PM

I am ready for you to begin hosting now as it's seems you have people buying pieces at the moment.

Gaw:

Please take a look at the hosting products. Do you see when it says they are active?

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 27, 2014, 03:28:21 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 11:52:11 PM

so tomorrow I will be up and running?  what time should I expect?

Gaw:

Hi, it would be closer to the afternoon.  I just want to make sure I put you on the data center cluster so we don't have to move you later Smiley

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:51:09 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on Today at 12:15:09 AM

so it's now the evening and still nothing...are you stringing me along, because I thought we were specific on today...im losing patience....FAST.

Gaw:

Do what you think you need to do. I will let you know when things are available

So there you have it...you may not agree with me at all in what I had to say or maybe you are a hard core Gaw fan, and have had great experiences with them, all I am doing is exposing them for back channeling through PM's to people and promising them free hosting to remove negative comments on posts which is really shady for a new company who is trying to come off as so legitimate would actually do.

I am very curious how many other people were approached by Gaw to remove their "posts" for free stuff. I know most people won't admit to it now that they received their free hosting, but I gave them a fair chance to prove themselves as a new company who can be relied upon to satisfy customers needs for reliable hosting, and I was willing to test out their system and give an honest report, at the cost of removing my "concerns" and what seemed to them as being a threat of bad publicity.

I dont think Gaw has to worry about their publicity anymore, as they seem to have bought off everyone and their signatures, and spammed this whole forum by throwing money around and coming of as the real deal.

Let me tell you something Gaw, people are not stupid, and they see what you are doing, and you will mess up eventually.

I am just bringing your dishonesty to light. To be honest I was looking forward to becoming a customer, I was just asking valid questions which threatened you as a baby company new on the scene, and you bought people off with Bribes for removing their concerns and comments.

Hey you may be selling the most gridseeds right now, and maybe you will be the leader in the future, but I believe people have the right to know how you lied and bought your legitimacy to get there.

OH, and by the way, they never set up my hosting in the end.  not that I care anymore, I wouldn't do business with a shady operator as Josh and Gaw knowing what I know now anyway.  MT.Gox in your future? I wonder, buyer beware. or at least get the product sent to you so one day they don't close up shop on you with all you cash and miners and move to the Bahamas.

THE TRUTH!

-end-

so you both think you're the original scam hunters still? suchmoon, are you in there somewhere? didn't you work closely with some of the people at gaw? i know you tried to expose them at some point, the articles are available on the internet.

But don't play innocent boy here...you were just as involved as anyone else.

I am not sure if this ever got posted and deleted, but this was it - 2 years ago...so shill......don't think so.

If anyone should be skeptical it would be me of this coin...but I am not in any way shape or form, I have invested and will continue to do so from my past experience in crypto - gains and losses alike.

enjoy !

Dude...are you serious?  

No one cares about your dissertation.  How can you be this butthurt?  Why the hell would you spend so much time writing a post like that?

Not reading...not because I don't want to but because you just crossed that line.  You went full retard.  Never go full retard.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:50:34 AM

lets clear some things up here about me being a newbie and shill, with a nice long wall of text and look carefully who is in the chat taken more than 2 years ago by myself, and archived. It took me a while to find, but here it is:

-begin-

So, I didn't want it to have to come to this, but I believe the community should know the truth about Gaw and its "legitimate" businessman and CEO: Josh Garza

To the Moderators of this Forum: I know Josh has reached out to you as he has mentioned to me in a PM in an effort to thwart my posting of this Honest thread, But please have the decency to allow people to see them for who they really are. Isn't that what an open forum is all about? Asking questions, giving feedback, and letting people know the truth about a scammer if needed? Thank you.

Gaw has come on this forum and the scene claiming to be a legitimate business with other operations in Telecom and ISP hosting, which I have no doubt about being the truth, and they are trying to use that to legitimize the way they are doing business on this forum.

But what you dont know and I feel that you should is how they are conducting their business on this forum, and how they are trying to legitimize themselves starting out as a baby company fresh on the scene.

Forget about the fact they are throwing a lot of cash around to buy up all the ads on the forums and trying to buy everyone's signature space for their advertisements.

The truth is: they are scammers, liars and cheaters. Harsh words you might say from a company which seems to have positive feedback across the board.

The question is how are they getting all of that positive feedback and what they are doing to cover up the negative feedback and remarks they are so afraid of that people would hear to see their faults.

Simply said, they are Bribing people to take down their negative remarks in their posts by offering them some 48 hours or so of free hosting to keep quiet. I know this, because I was one of those people who posted legitimate concerns about their capabilities as a hosting company, and was bribed to take down my posts. I am not proud of this and ashamed to admit it, but I want lie about it either. They also ask people to post positive feedback when they do a transaction with them, something that should not have to be asked but rather offered if the customer feels that they did right by them as many of them have.

I'm not saying I'm innocent here, and didn't agree to do so, as it seemed tempting enough to give up my morals and honest opinions over a  free trial period, but at the end of it all, I still never received my "free bribe" and was upset enough after the constant delays and excuses coming from this so called "reputable" company who never delivered on their fake promises, to have to tell the truth about them.

I may sound a bit bitter and never should have given in to agree to the fake bribe in exchange for my honest concerns and opinions, but I wonder how many other people on the forum have done so as well. I don't expect many or any of you will come forward as you have received your free 48 hours of free hosting already as a trade for your honest opinions and concerns. Hey it's free money right?

You may not like what I have to say, or you may not even care because you are getting "good deals", but please take it with a grain of salt. It really is a shame because I really wanted to believe in them and was looking forward to buying a hosting package.
This post will probably be removed or moved to the scammers section, but my hope is that enough people get to see this and really understand the type of people they are dealing with.

The following is taken from their original thread:

JHammer:

Hi..  Are the hosted units down?    My 20 pack is not currently hashing any longer..  Not sure when it stopped as I just got home. .. Could someone please check on them

Thanks!

Strange.. Well it will be nice when they get it to where we can log in and see our miners..

I am on Waffle and there is some talk over on their thread of some strange DSN issues or something going on..   I had fail overs set but they might not be working..

Hopefully someone is around where they can check on mine to see what is up(Or down)

I have 2 GPU miners here at my house going on Waffle and they seem ok..

Thanks!

trilogy456:

Same here. Have other miners pointed to the same pool as GAW hosted miners, and the hosted miners have stopped.

Not too alarmed here, just wanted to verify I'm having the same issue for at least the last hour or so.

GAW Miners:

Hi guys, sorry for the blimp today. Our engineers are working on upgrading our code that manages our farm at this very moment. Thank you for your patience!

wheellocks:

That's a big blimp!!

Is something to be expected if I order?

Do you guys have your act together fully yet? or just pumping out miners to people?

JHammer:

Well they responded to my blimp and had me back up within 20 min of emailing them..  Now that is a blimp.

wheellocks:

that's nice of them..how many times has this happened since you ordered from them?

JHammer:

Once...  And my issue was the pool I was on..  Was not even really GAW's issue..

It will be good when they can implement the ability for us to log in and control our own hosted miners..  Not sure what the ETA is on that..

wheellocks:

oh, and why did you have to email them? what if you didn't check? you would be paying for a service which was not working?

They should have emailed you if they knew there was a problem.

So your saying your pool stopped working? and not the gaw miners?

JHammer:

Yes.  As I said above..  It was a pool issue.. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that?Huh?

I am going to assume you are competition to GAW..  But nice try..

wheellocks:

competition for what? I don't sell anything.

just wanted to know if they are promising what they say if I was going to buy some.

and what pool was it that killed your miner? and how did that happen, and if they fixed your issue in 20 minutes, what does that have to do with your pool?

How did they fix your pool?

wheellocks:

let's flip this around: do you work for gaw? I mean you just joined yesterday and all.

Me, I joined up today, im new to this whole thing and want to get the facts, if they are having problems, then people should know about it, and not have to check their miner to see its not working.

but you did say it was a pool issue that they fixed, can you explain that for us please?

JHammer:

Your first post on here sounded unusually confrontational....    Which I found very odd and why I am still pretty confident you are some competing company..  Come on man.. Dont be so obvious..  If you read the 9 pages of comments on here, your would know how us customers feel about GAW..  They been in business now what a week or two..

I am not going to go into detail about my pool and what issue it had, but I will go into detail about how fast GAW responded to my email about the issue..

Create you another account and come at it from a different more subtle approach..

wheellocks:

nope, just a new user who is looking at a good choice of who to do business with, that's all.

I a not a seller of anything miner related or not.. I am regular working stiff and am skeptical about who i spend my hard earned cash on. that's all.

so if i have a concern that people are posting their miners are going down, why are you upset that i ask about it, unless you do work for gaw.

and what you replied to makes no sense at all.

you said you called them to fix your problem, then you said it was a pool problem but wont give details...you come on!

give us the details to prove it.

I have read all the positive comments about them, and don't have any issues with that, i was actually going to sign up for some pieces, i am a bitcoin guy and don't have a lot of info on litecoin or script stuff, im just concerned that all of a sudden stuffs not workin right.

is that a crime to ask questions these days?

if your such a believer, then you buy some for me and after 5 months of things being stable as all my bitcoin gear is then i will gladly cut you a check.

don't make accusations, especially if you wont give details.

JHammer:

Uh Hu..  I believe you..  

Nice try man..

Bye.

wheellocks:

and as far as creating a new account...when did you create yours?

if you are 1 day older than me on this forum why should i even listen to you?

oh your leaving? i sorry to se you go. we were having such a nice conversation, better get back to work at the gaw factory fixing peoples miners!

ha what a joke.

GAW Miners:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. We would like to elaborate on some of the questions being asked.

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations.

GAW Miners

wheellocks:

ok, good info there..so are you saying that you don't have setup properly yet? and that we can expect random downtimes?

when do you expect to have it all together?

I would like to spend my money on a hosted solution when it is fully functional, not when it crashes randomly.

I cant afford not to have my units running if that's what your saying, and it may be better if i buy them and set them up at my residence if your hosting is flawed at this time.

and if that's the case,, are you the cheapest seller on this site? I ask, because i just signed up and didn't really check all the competition out, i just saw positive feedback for your site, and started there.

i just want to make a logical choice.

GAW Miners:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in GAW Miners. To answer your questions:

We welcome being held to a high standard, and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations. Please contact us directly at: info@gawminers.com if you have farther questions. Thanks!

GAW Miners

wheellocks:

yes i know that since you posted it a few posts ago.

suchmoon:

It sounds like the logical choice for you would be to just buy the miners and have them shipped to you. Then you could host them anyway you want, ensure there is no downtime, even volt-mod them if you like... full control. Now you insist that GAW and/or its customers have to prove something to you even though the "blip" seems to have been an issue with wafflepool reported by many users, not just GAW customers. I'm having a hard time to imagine the kind of "proof" that would satisfy you, what would it have to be?

wheellocks:

Yes that would probably be the logical choice i agree. This way I wouldn't have to rely on any unannounced or unexpected downtime from a flawed hosting system. good advice.

I don't insist on anything, I just expect people to be upfront with their issues in here if there are any, and not mislead people to think all is good, when if fact it wasn't from what i read which is all I had to go on at the time.

Just trying to protect myself from making a bad choice, that's all. and as the customer, that is my right.

bossramsay15:

I want to know if this company is legit went through a few pages, no proof or anything, anyone help?

GAW Miners:

Thanks for the question.

Please read through our thread, you will find reviews from may satisfied customers. Thanks!

wheellocks:

Quote from: bossramsay15 on March 24, 2014, 07:04:26 AM
"I want to know if this company is legit went through a few pages, no proof or anything, anyone help?"

wheellocks:

that is a very good question!

regardless of all the positive reviews, I may have some info to prove otherwise.

lets see if I can find what I have to show. will give more input later today.

im sure you want to make the right choice when spending your money.

GAW Miners:

Hello everyone!

We are archiving this thread. The new one is located at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.0

Thanks, see you there!

Wheellocks:

So this is where GAW got scared about people questioning their legitimacy, and then opened a self moderated thread where they can delete people's posts at will if they say negative remarks.

Here are the screen shot from when i posted to them immediately removing it a minute later:

https://i.imgur.com/Km77fsO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rq9XLiC.jpg

Now the interesting part and the TRUTH about GAW:

They are scammers, liars and cheaters. And I say this not out of spite, but rather out of disgust for what they are doing, which is bribing people via PM's who leave negative posts on their site, some free hosting for 48 hours or so to remove their posts!  Realty? yes really? here's the proof:

GAW Miners

Gaw
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 23, 2014, 08:57:02 PM

Gaw:

wheellocks:   

sounds fair,

their pool info is: "poolinfo"   name is "username"  they don't require a password but you can use an x if you need to put something in.

Gaw:

wheellocks:   
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:17:50 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 04:57:34 AM

Gaw:

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »

im off to sleep.

Gaw:

wheellocks:   
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 06:46:52 AM »

im off to sleep.

Gaw:

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 11:35:24 AM

Gaw:

wheellocks:

that's my final answer.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 05:27:27 PM

Gaw:

wheellocks:

so I guess no reply means you are not interested...fine with me.

if you think starting a new "self moderated thread " will prevent me from saying what  need to say to inform people of the scam you are running..then you are in for a big surprise.

Gaw:

wheellocks:
So here is where they decided to remove my post in the scrrenshot, and make them selfs look all shiny and honest.

Bitcoin Forum
Guest:

Deleted Post
« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »

"Quote"
gaw has decided to start a new "self moderated thread' to weed out anyone saying negative things about them and speaking the truth.

Let's see how fast my post gets deleted. shady man very shady...what was wrong with your original thread...too many negative responses...need to have control over who says what and when?

more to come, and the truth, trust me you will be surprised!

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 09:13:00 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 24, 2014, 08:30:15 PM

I see good advice in here somewhere.

oh and I took a screenshot before you deleted it.

if you are so successful then why not let me demo that unit? your giving away money to people april 1st, and your fighting with me on  this.....not too smart.

Gaw:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 24, 2014, 11:26:04 PM »

I took the liberty of compiling our conversation. In case you want to read through it.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:51 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: March 23, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 23, 2014, 05:31:31 PM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: March 23, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
sounds fair,

their pool info is: "pool info"    
name is "username"  they don't require a password but you can use an x if you need to put something in.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 12:51:37 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 12:57:34 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:17:50 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:21:40 AM »

im off to sleep.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:35:59 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 02:46:52 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 07:35:24 AM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 11:17:28 AM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:27:27 PM »

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:40:28 PM »

« Sent to: GAW Miners on: Today at 01:52:58 PM »

that's my final answer.

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 05:13:00 PM »

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 25, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

will you let me demo the 2k for the week I am asking for? so I can get a solid read on the ups and downs over a 7 day period?

If so, we can end this back and forth right now, and I will remove my posts at the end of the period and give an honest review on your hosting capabilities, and will not give any negative statements or posts during that time and thereafter.

To be honest with you, I understand you are trying to build a business, and make your customers happy, but at the same time I am a bit disturbed with the whole " you remove your posts and ill give you free hosting" thing.

I'm willing to overlook that part if we have an agreement.

Gaw:

I will go up to 3 days for testing

wheellocks:

lets meet in the middle rounded up on 4 days.

Gaw:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 04:58:01 AM »

I think that's fair. But it may be in a few days. We are adding more capacity, we have sold out again v

wheelocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 25, 2014, 05:58:20 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 25, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

ok, when do you plan to be back in stock, your site says you are.

Smiley

Gaw:

What is out of stock?

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 26, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 06:00:04 AM

can you setup my test hosting now please?

Gaw:

Hi, as I mentioned we are complete maxed out at the moment. If all goes well, we will be adding more capacity today. In that case I will setup your test account. But, it may be tomorrow worst case

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 26, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 09:57:34 PM

I am ready for you to begin hosting now as it's seems you have people buying pieces at the moment.

Gaw:

Please take a look at the hosting products. Do you see when it says they are active?

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: March 27, 2014, 03:28:21 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on March 26, 2014, 11:52:11 PM

so tomorrow I will be up and running?  what time should I expect?

Gaw:

Hi, it would be closer to the afternoon.  I just want to make sure I put you on the data center cluster so we don't have to move you later Smiley

wheellocks:

« Sent to: wheellocks on: Today at 01:51:09 AM »

Quote from: wheellocks on Today at 12:15:09 AM

so it's now the evening and still nothing...are you stringing me along, because I thought we were specific on today...im losing patience....FAST.

Gaw:

Do what you think you need to do. I will let you know when things are available

So there you have it...you may not agree with me at all in what I had to say or maybe you are a hard core Gaw fan, and have had great experiences with them, all I am doing is exposing them for back channeling through PM's to people and promising them free hosting to remove negative comments on posts which is really shady for a new company who is trying to come off as so legitimate would actually do.

I am very curious how many other people were approached by Gaw to remove their "posts" for free stuff. I know most people won't admit to it now that they received their free hosting, but I gave them a fair chance to prove themselves as a new company who can be relied upon to satisfy customers needs for reliable hosting, and I was willing to test out their system and give an honest report, at the cost of removing my "concerns" and what seemed to them as being a threat of bad publicity.

I dont think Gaw has to worry about their publicity anymore, as they seem to have bought off everyone and their signatures, and spammed this whole forum by throwing money around and coming of as the real deal.

Let me tell you something Gaw, people are not stupid, and they see what you are doing, and you will mess up eventually.

I am just bringing your dishonesty to light. To be honest I was looking forward to becoming a customer, I was just asking valid questions which threatened you as a baby company new on the scene, and you bought people off with Bribes for removing their concerns and comments.

Hey you may be selling the most gridseeds right now, and maybe you will be the leader in the future, but I believe people have the right to know how you lied and bought your legitimacy to get there.

OH, and by the way, they never set up my hosting in the end.  not that I care anymore, I wouldn't do business with a shady operator as Josh and Gaw knowing what I know now anyway.  MT.Gox in your future? I wonder, buyer beware. or at least get the product sent to you so one day they don't close up shop on you with all you cash and miners and move to the Bahamas.

THE TRUTH!

-end-

so you both think you're the original scam hunters still? suchmoon, are you in there somewhere? didn't you work closely with some of the people at gaw? i know you tried to expose them at some point, the articles are available on the internet.

I am not sure if this ever got posted and deleted, but this was it - 2 years ago...so shill......don't think so.

If anyone should be skeptical it would be me of this coin...but I am not in any way shape or form, I have invested and will continue to do so from my past experience in crypto - gains and losses alike.

enjoy !

Fascinating, and yet not one fucking word about Bitstone, the topic of this thread. Tisk, tisk. Fail.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 02:55:01 AM

Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:55:24 AM

enjoy !

Lol...This kid thinks GAW was the original scam.  

What a fucking Hardy boy
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 02:56:33 AM

tl;dgaf

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:00:24 AM

Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

Sorry for quoting myself but to help get you started, what's your opinion - who owns this address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Must be someone very very lucky or with inside knowledge perhaps. Who could that be?
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:00:39 AM

@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

oh and this "kid" is not such a kid "old pal"

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you are fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

I have nothing further to say the prosecution rests!
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:02:26 AM

@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

P.S: Why are all of your old posts deleted? Are you hiding something?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:03:28 AM

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you are fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

Get a clue Hardy boy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: