Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55531 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:57:28 PM

Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways. When you search the Keith spelling the other one pops up as the google location one. I don't recall ever seeing the Kieth spelling of "Keith" before anywhere. I am going to surmise that his name is actually "Keith". Since he is making a web presence with both spellings, at least they are both covered for SEO. What say you Keith? Or Kieth? Whatever spelling you are using today? Which is the real way to spell your name? Are the dual spellings being on search engines for what is clearly the same person intentional?

https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+harville+batesville+ar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Is "Kieth" your new way to spell your name to put some distance between your real self and your online "biznessman" self? Please straighten this out so we know exactly who is running this operation you claim is legitimate and legal.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:02:45 PM

Hello BitStone Community,

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Company EIN from IRS for BST : Check
Company Contacts - Refineries, Dealers, Graders Contacts: Check
LLC Filling Original Paperwork: Check

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Things are looking good so far, and will keep you all updated.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

BitStoneDev - please provide this information so it can be verified by the community.  If this is indeed completed this should be public information already.

Seriously...did this guy REALLY use the fact that Bittrex added him as proof this is legit...

Like Bittrex doesn't add scamcoins...  HAHAHA!!!

Remember CIRC?  Bobby paid for that scam coin to be added to Bittrex. 

What you say is FACT.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:12:14 PM

Well, now I am not sure what is going on here. I saw this post and went back and changed some ei's around, and now I see that he spells it both ways.

Sorry, should have used the "/s"  Grin

To become a true crypto-coining entrepreneur one has to fail kindergarten spelling.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:12:22 PM

Guys...what if we're just giving them attention in the sense that 'any attention is good attention'?

What if this guy just goes out and takes some real pictures of silver bars (at a pawn shop, without buying them), then says, 'neener neener i have silver and a bittrex listing, in your face, neener neener'?

Then BST explodes and WE look like assholes, while everyone gets scammed?  Undecided
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:18:43 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 06:42:17 PM by Paul Revere

Alright, what the fuck is going on here?

Here we have both a Kieth Harville and a Keith Harville listed.

The Batesville Chamber of Commerce says his name is Keith Harville.

Nothing fishy at all about someone intentionally obfuscating his identity when he is asking you to trust him and buy something based upon that trust. Not at all. Especially when he has a track record of not honoring his offers. I wonder if the Batesville Chamber of Commerce would be interested to know that there is someone running what appears to be an elaborate internet fraud scam who either is or is impersonating one of their members? Could be both even, of course, which seems to be the case.

I searched, and did not find anything listed as either "Bitstone" or "ScamBones" in the Batesville Chamber of Commerce directory of business's.

P.S: I see that the Batesville Chamber of Commerce states that Harvilles primary services include "Family Planning, Surgery", so that answers the abortion question. Poor Wolfman has to sit there sucking down popsicles while seeing those sad girls heading to the clinic next door every day.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:23:58 PM

Guys...what if we're just giving them attention in the sense that 'any attention is good attention'?

What if this guy just goes out and takes some real pictures of silver bars (at a pawn shop, without buying them), then says, 'neener neener i have silver and a bittrex listing, in your face, neener neener'?

Then BST explodes and WE look like assholes, while everyone gets scammed?  Undecided

There is nothing wrong with assholes, everyone has one.

It's impossible to save someone from getting scammed unless that person is willing to think. If someone wants to invest just because BitStoneDev says it's legit - there is no helping them. But if this thread compels even one person to dig deeper before giving their money to "Kieth" - that's a good thing.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

He can't do that.  The silver bars he has should look the exact same as the one he posted, as he should have ordered them at the same time from the same source....

Eagerly waiting Smiley
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:26:27 PM

Wow, look at all this attention bst is getting.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:29:55 PM

All the fudders can dump on me Grin

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:35:18 PM

Wow, your balls must be HUGE!  We're so glad you came here to show us you can put an order up at the same price as others!

Oh, right, you're just trying to compensate for something.  What is it? No life?  Tiny wanker?  Jobless?  No friends?

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:45:19 PM

*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:53:39 PM

good evening paul, suchmoon and the rest of the fudshitspreader team,

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

Are you ready to give up your personal info that easily?

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

I'm sure you would not want that.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:07:23 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 07:19:15 PM by Paul Revere

good evening paul, suchmoon and the rest of the fudshitspreader team,

Seems like you guys still haven't founds anything better to do with your lives that beat down a coin and a person to satisfy your empty holes inside you.

paul, curious, do you think you might be infringing along the lines of doxxing here?

Granted keith's information is public, but it looks to me any anyone else with common sense that you are on some hunt to "find" something more than just public information here, as well as posting it on this forum, which might be border-lining the forum rules.

How would you feel if someone or entity were to hunt down you and your crew's personal info and location? hmmmmmm I wonder?

I'm sure you would not want that.

Dr. Keith Harville has named his identity in relation to his internet personas many times. He bragged about being a doctor on Hashtalk, and the pathetic Paycoiners felt all important chumming with a doctor. Repeating what he has proudly posted himself is not doxxing, ya fucking retard. Besides, if what he is saying is true and there is nothing nefarious going on with this Bitstone operation, why should he care, right? He has literally even made a point of calling me a coward for having the common sense to not use my real full name (or am I?) when posting on forums when you are constantly dealing with what are turning out to be some pretty nasty criminals on a continuing basis. And now he is clearly trying to make two online Keith Harville's.  If he want's to go around pulling what appear to be blatant scams like this that is his poor decision, not mine.

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:11:48 PM

Wow, your balls must be HUGE!  We're so glad you came here to show us you can put an order up at the same price as others!

Oh, right, you're just trying to compensate for something.  What is it? No life?  Tiny wanker?  Jobless?  No friends?

So huge!

Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:12:59 PM

*Waiting for the double undercover triple and a half backwards flip where I am accused of being part of an elaborate reverse psychology plan to pump dem ScamBones Bitstones!  Grin  Cool  Cheesy

My orders are sure getting filled. Thanks

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:13:22 PM

Are you fucking insane? Is Paul Revere selling anything to you? Also being such a huge GAW scam buster you should be aware of dead bunnies too.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:14:39 PM

BTW, this business is listed as closed on yellowpages.com, and the phone number is also disconnected.

Kieth Harville Obgyn
No reviews · Doctor
920 Harrison St
(870) 307-0042

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:17:39 PM

The guy claims to be using escrow for any and every transaction. You can't be scammed if you're sending funds to an escrow and the dev is then sending you your goods. This just looks like an attempt for the fud team to get cheaper coins? I can't wait until people start posting pictures of the items they received. lol
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:19:12 PM

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

Weren't you part of the piece of shit nigerian Bitstake scam squad? (yes i got fucked on that).  Look you're "all over this coin" too, huh how ironic.  Please stop shilling this garbage with sad posts of 'buying', but if you are for real, enjoy holding vaporware scamcoins worth absolutely nothing.  

haha, you butthurt bro?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: