Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:03:59 AM

Here is my thought, Suchmoon, Paul Revere and the band of goons are nothing more than trolls.  I think they are dedicated to destroying this coin because of some Paycoin nonsense (which was explained and accepted by suchmoon on another thread).

I think that BitStone Dev's are being upfront in offering items with escrow and I am looking forward to holding my BitStone and buying some items.

Awesome.  Wink Not really, but whatever, just trying to be polite.

Now, What is your opinion as to why Keith Harville has bounced to Nashville and now has a fake business set up online using a misspelling of his name? Also, why do you think that he is using this same misspelling of his name on Bitstone related things? As far as any bitstone devs answering questions, I have not seen that, only rah,rah, Garza style root posts for what appears to be a scam exactly like the coin it is cloned from is with a little carney que line scam shit thrown in to make it look a little different to suckers.

Dude...  that is spot on.  "Garza style root posts".  They used to get me so crunk for some hashlets lol.

It didn't affect me, but I watched it with fascination and even took notes about it. The psychological hook/draw aspect of the GAW/Paycoin fraud scam and how it was employed is the most interesting part of that whole saga to me.

Absolutely.  Garza had total control of his entire community.  They couldn't bring themselves to see that their messiah had betrayed them.  

To give the guy some credit, albeit negative, the whole scheme was brilliant.  

I was one of the few people that withdrew btc when the wallets went offline for the first time.

I still remember how much it hurt to give up my hashlets.  I was an addict.  A glutton.  

But god I'm glad I did.

Nothing feels worse than betrayal.  That's why I am honestly committed to exposing genuine frauds.  

Wake up people.  It's time to take Bitcointalk back.  There is no more magic in crypto, but we created this situation through our own greed.  

Do not fall for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:20:00 AM

Dev hasn't commented in a while...  starting to panic yet?

.0003's by tomorrow night.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:31:51 AM

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:03:41 AM

So what is this? Now I am finding things saying Keith Harville is in Little Rock right now. So now he has old real and new fake businesses in Batesville, Ar, and recent/current addresses in both Nashville and Little Rock. Quite the jetsetter.  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:20:40 AM

Sorry owlman, suchmoon said there was a ~50% bagholder, he never proved who it was.

All that you see on the blockchain is that it is in an address, so who does it belong to?

Since then I have seen nothing but accusations and conspiracy theories, no actual proof of any person.

Once he tells me who it belongs to, then I can respond with my answer. Plus it's not my coin. I don't have any coin that I developed, I have coins that I have invested in a portfolio if that's what your 3rd grade vocabulary is trying to convey.

Also when you say "You all asked for questions" ...I don't recall asking many questions about the coin, I remember saying I think its a nice idea and a breath of fresh air, and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Your fudster crew is asking all sorts of wild questions...please get your facts straight.

There was no burden to prove who owns the address, there never was. You completely miss the point, just like all you shit coiners.  Grin

Edit have fun holding those bags after Keith dumps the premine on you all... LOL!  Cool

a third village idiot-
1 - show me ANY address at ANYTIME that has held 50% or more of the coins -
2- show me ANY evidence on the blockchain of a Premine

Dumb ass

Easy.  It's on the blockchain.  I'll do it when I get home from work if someone else hasn't already.  But I tracked it last night and can confirm that this is true.

Ok- looking forward to seeing a wallet with 50% or more of the coins.  Remember that suchmoons idea that it can be forked because 50%+ of the coins are controlled by a group or individual only applies to more than 50%, not 45%.  I assume suchmoon used the ~ sign to show it was about 50% but anything less cannot fork the network.  So what I see is another attempt to distort facts to prove a weak theory.

Btw- don't forget to show that Premine -

Who cares about the forking? The fucking is more of a concern about one entity having that much coin.

Ok here's how I see it and probably anyone else looking on and wont chime in, please forgive me if I spelled your tag incorrectly.

paul, why do you even care? you don't own any coin at all.
suchmoon, same but jsut being foolish with his 50% 46% conspiracy theories - nothing better to do.
dbt1033, why bother, are you trying to join up for good and be 100% now newly associated with fud club....move on. oh and brilliant comment: "Wake up people.  It's time to take Bitcointalk back.  There is no more magic in crypto, but we created this situation through our own greed.  
Do not fall for it." I guess with you're logic every one should sell all their bitcoins and every other altcoin, and move back to fiat...smart guy here folks.
bones261, you should be ashamed of yourself, originally posting how you were really into this, then listed gems etc, then cashed out your holdings, and now are siding with the goons...good move, I guess we can add your rep to this bunch now.
owlcatz, why? jsut why?
realcryptodisiple, a.ka.a paul's other account, please stop shilling for yourself and trying to make yourself look right.
peonminer, you are just confused- your avatar is spot on.
NextGenCrypto..whatever - zero facts, and just wants to join in on fudding.

MakeBelieve, You seem to have a clear head about this and are making consistent solid remarks - on topic.
YinShiSiYuan, spot on, they will see the truth, or not, soon enough
bensam12345, no point in trying to have a civil discussion with these confused people they thrive off conflict.
BitStoneDev, keep doing what you are doing, and when items are posted and people receive their goods, maybe (but doubtfully) these goons might be quiet for 10 minutes.
scarsbergholden, I like you're style.

Sorry I wont go trough the entire thread to list all the names here, I think 10 pages is more than enough.

The thing is in the last 10 pages, all anyone sees is the top section of fudsters posting one after another, page after page after page.  Boring.

The funny part is that these guys have zero stake in this coin at all.

Most of them probably have zero holding of any coin, because they are too scared or paranoid, or don't trust anyone (like paul said even of himself) to try something new.

Instead they see an opportunity to earn some fake fame on a forum where everyone sees them as total disaster head cases, and they are truly living up to their potential here over the last few days.

Someone said it earlier, and it made so much sense, that if paul and crew would use 1/10 of their hatred and bashing and personal attacks towards doing something good and helpful for the community, then they might possibly lose the stigma of stupidity they have earned themselves time and time again.

and no, trying to find scammers and trash threads in not helping, paul and suchmoon.

Go to the scammers accusation area or whatever for that, it is unwelcome here and there is no place for it on these threads.

You guys can conspire there on every coin in existence, there must be thousands of theories you guys can think up after your bong hits, I have faith in you.

100% OFF TOPIC  this is not a scam accusation thread at all. It is to discuss a coin and potential or not, not a place to dig up google maps and false accusation of anyone.  Maybe you want to just download google earth? since everyone is a scammer right?

I am really surprised at the moderators for not stepping in to delete most of this crap and major distraction, I had a post deleted for being off topic, which actually wasn't, but I'm not filling a complaint, but moderators, this is becoming just dumb.

BitStoneDev, you might want to start a new thread - self moderated to keep this "riff-raff" (nicest thing I could think of to say) off this topic and start a place where we can actually discuss the coin, features, functions, road maps, delivery times, escrow, and future plans.

Because as of now, anyone who comes in here will be attacked by this mob of 8th graders.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:44:20 AM

I think your wheel locks slipped, the car rolled over your face, and now you've gone bittarded. You remind me of that ginger kid who makes YouTube videos raging constantly and sporadically to prove his point(s); Albeit he never really has any points. Just blind 'tard rage.

Where are those 'BTC MINERS FOR BST'?

LOL you forgot?? It's in the main title. Never even spoke of. Enjoy your Hashgemlets and Gemhashlets. Don't forget the special edition Stonehashie which comes with a lollipop and a helmet.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:49:13 AM

I think your wheel locks slipped, the car rolled over your face, and now you've gone bittarded. You remind me of that ginger kid who makes YouTube videos raging constantly and sporadically to prove his point(s); Albeit he never really has any points. Just blind 'tard rage.

Where are those 'BTC MINERS FOR BST'?

LOL you forgot?? It's in the main title. Never even spoke of. Enjoy your Hashgemlets and Gemhashlets. Don't forget the special edition Stonehashie which comes with a lollipop and a helmet.

HA! I actually like that kid, he is funny - crazy, but funny none the less.

I think you are referring to the Avalon 6 miner that they are selling?
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:53:35 AM

I was in fact. I found them. Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234

Looks like Dev has at least one miner. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Wink GL to all and hopefully it's not the next GAW.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:56:56 AM

I was in fact. I found them. Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269234

Looks like Dev has at least one miner. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Wink GL to all and hopefully it's not the next GAW.

good job!!!

it only took you 44 pages of fud posts to find that.

BTC Miners for BST make sense to you now?

I'm sure he has more, order one if you are in disbelief.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:58:02 AM

LOL. I haven't been in the thread all 44 pages silly. Wink

You can never be too cautious. There is a slim, slim chance the dev is biting the bullet and providing all of these items discounted out of pocket in hopes that BST will take off like a champ. If it's done right, it will.

wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:00:18 AM

LOL. I haven't been in the thread all 44 pages silly. Wink

You can never be too cautious. There is a slim, slim chance the dev is biting the bullet and providing all of these items discounted out of pocket in hopes that BST will take off like a champ. If it's done right, it will.

There is a slim chance for anything and everything.

Plus the price I saw was not at a discount, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

If anything it was simply better than most scammy online retailers.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:04:27 AM

10% under spot for precious metals. The pricing for the rings is also set @ .0011 market price for BST. Selling it all for what he has it listed as would be a phenomenal loss, almost 50%. It doesn't specify that the price will fluctuate with BST price.

For the love of crypto, I hope the project works out. With all of the elaborate scams that have been pulled, you should realize why most SR+ members are quick to become bearish and speculative.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:20:57 AM

yes, I hope it does as well.

thanks for keeping on topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:39:07 AM

suchmoon, same but jsut being foolish with his 50% 46% conspiracy theories - nothing better to do.

I think you got me confused me with that bensam character who was demanding some kind of theory. I just posted the facts that are publicly available on the blockchain. You also claimed to have proof that those facts are wrong. Are you now backpedaling? Post your proof, there is no reason to hold it back.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:40:44 AM

oh look....more random noobs shilling for BST

BitStoneDev, keep doing what you are doing, and when items are posted and people receive their goods, maybe (but doubtfully) these goons might be quiet for 10 minutes.

WHEN....

you say that, while the dev yet has any proof to post, then fifty noob accounts roll in to defend someone who can't provide proof they're selling something.

WHEN....

wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:43:10 AM

I think you got me confused me with that bensam character who was demanding some kind of theory. I just posted the facts that are publicly available on the blockchain. You also claimed to have proof that those facts are wrong. Are you now backpedaling? Post your proof, there is no reason to hold it back.

This is simply your lame attempt to start a dispute here.

Start keeping on topic about the coin, development, and everything I mentioned earlier, and try to lure someone else into your witch-hunt.

I know what I know, and obviously you do not.

Sorry, you don't have the capability to figure it out.

I can't spoon-feed you donkey.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:46:12 AM

oh look....more random noobs shilling for BST

WHEN....

you say that, while the dev yet has any proof to post, then fifty noob accounts roll in to defend someone who can't provide proof they're selling something.

WHEN....

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/159/333/OP+deliver+Thumb+if+you+liked+it_564dc1_2096740.jpg

clever...not.

I have had this account long before you came here, and am no noob by any means , unless you are referring to the simple label, which shall soon change. then what will you call me a "member"? but still new?

please stop the fud, what have you contributed to this thread at all?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:51:51 AM

Start keeping on topic about the coin, development, and everything I mentioned earlier, and try to lure someone else into your witch-hunt.

Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain. You promised to prove it's wrong. You didn't do what you promised. Now you're saying I need to figure something out. I don't. It's on the fucking blockchain. There is no dispute to be started. It's your word against the blockchain. And yes, this is very much about the coin, development, yadayadayada so drop the thread police act. Or start clicking that "Report to moderator" link if you feel so strongly about it.

So, proof?

You are not on a rant about bitstone by any means, that is what makes your bunch delusional.

In fact all i am seeing is rants about misspelling of names and bad addresses, no real talk about the coin, development or anything else.

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong, but since that isn't possible ...catch 22?

Nice job at trying to bring it all back to the on topic part and your ~50% thing.

You guys are worse off then I remember. Maybe its like a bad wine, usually gets better with age, but your wine is sour.

To address your "no thoughts or opinions of your own?", I have stated my thought and opinions many times, but maybe you were too involved in your xbox game to read that part.

Keep up the good work fudders.

MakeBelieve has you guys pegged!  good job from someone with an actual brain.
wheellocks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:01:44 AM

Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain. You promised to prove it's wrong. You didn't do what you promised. Now you're saying I need to figure something out. I don't. It's on the fucking blockchain. There is no dispute to be started. It's your word against the blockchain. And yes, this is very much about the coin, development, yadayadayada so drop the thread police act. Or start clicking that "Report to moderator" link if you feel so strongly about it.

So, proof?

You are not on a rant about bitstone by any means, that is what makes your bunch delusional.

In fact all i am seeing is rants about misspelling of names and bad addresses, no real talk about the coin, development or anything else.

You keep bringing up your famous ~50% bag insanity thought.....you are wrong, and I don't have to prove it.

Once you prove that you are correct with your accusation, then I will show you that you are wrong, but since that isn't possible ...catch 22?

Nice job at trying to bring it all back to the on topic part and your ~50% thing.

You guys are worse off then I remember. Maybe its like a bad wine, usually gets better with age, but your wine is sour.

To address your "no thoughts or opinions of your own?", I have stated my thought and opinions many times, but maybe you were too involved in your xbox game to read that part.

Keep up the good work fudders.

MakeBelieve has you guys pegged!  good job from someone with an actual brain.

"Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain."

ummm what proof, that a bunch of wallets are now one wallet? ok so what? you still haven't told me or anyone shit.

Wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain, its a daily occurrence. You might know this if you had coins and watched them.

All you are doing is reading the blockchain like everyone else, did you see an act of foul play occur? do you know who committed such act (that didn't happen)?

no, you don't, you don't know dick. that's the point.

You are not invested in this coin, so I don't see why you care so much to try to discredit it? please tell us why?

Is it because the truth is simply this is your entire life, and have nothing left but to devote yourself to hatred and ridiculing?

Oh, and I don't click the report to moderator button like you cowards do when you see some truth. I'm no rat unlike yourself gaw-boy.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:17:14 AM

"Nope. I posted a fact with proof from blockchain."

ummm what proof, that a bunch of wallets are now one wallet? ok so what? you still haven't told me or anyone shit.

Wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain, its a daily occurrence. You might know this if you had coins and watched them.

So you promised to prove me wrong without even having a clue as to what I'm wrong about? I said a single entity controls ~50% - or ~46% for the uber-anal - of all BST coins. You said you'll prove me wrong. Sounded quite straightforward at that time. If that's not the case what exactly did you have in mind? Please explain.

At least I learned now that "wallets get merged constantly on every blockchain", whatever the fuck that means. My coins don't do that kind of fancy shit, I must get some better ones.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: