Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55540 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:41:21 PM

He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.

You know it's fucking bullshit.  Troll.
What's bullshit is the shills shoving this BST down the throats of gullible people, especially with someone listed twice on their site as their appraiser. Someone who has no clue they were listed, supposedly. If anything, this is giving his website more views, thus promoting what he does. If the guy has a problem with his website being re-posted, he should come here and ask for it to be taken down. Someone acting as the 'hearsay' representative is the main problem. How do we know that the guy was called? How do we know that the guy wants the re-post of his PUBLIC WEBSITE taken down? Are you going to call Google and go batshit insane on them too? 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:41:34 PM

He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.

You know it's fucking bullshit.  Troll.

That's actually a statement of fact. All that needs to be done is get Mr. McMinn removed from BitStones.org. Once that is done I'm sure Paul or anyone won't have any reason to pursue Mr. McMinn as there is no other proof of his involvement with BitStone other than his name on the site.

The other part of the issue is "Kieth" lying about his partners, that's much more important in this context IMHO.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:49:41 PM

NextGen, I think you have mental issues. If anything, this guy should be thanking the debunkers for piecing the puzzle pieces together. If anything, this is clearing his name much sooner than it would have been cleared down the road. That is, if this guy is not associated with BitStone. It's all speculation right now, so why are you so heated? Are you someone else hiding behind an alt account? It's rather odd the way you are reacting to all of this. Especially since you supposedly called the guy and spoke with him personally. If that was the case, one would think you would be working diligently, not belligerently, to help.
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:50:49 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 09:03:06 PM by BitStoneDev

Hello Community,

I would like to stop by and clear up something that's been spreading like a wildfire.

Any and all information posted on the outdated BitStone site is NULL AND VOID.

I specifically stated early on in this thread when old info and ideas were being brought into the mix:

Block Explorer is now up:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Exchanges are being contacted to inquire about the addition of BitStone.

BitStoneDev

Where is your reevaluated business model and other promises from the old version:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.0

Do you still have $1m to back this coin? Where is the BitStone Store?

Yes we have set aside $1M in Diamonds, Gems, Sapphires, Ruby's, Gallery Artwork, etc that will all be available in exchange for BST in our BitStone Store day 1 of launch.

Welcome Back Suchmoon,

Business Model has been reevaluated, along with the core specs of BitStone.

Lets remember BitStone never officially launched when the last thread in question was created.

That thread was used as a gauge of interest, as we were looking for the communities opinion on things.

Ideas, plans, and goals set in the old thread you mentioned - along with quotes from the old thread you mentioned... are "old" ideas, "old" plans, and outdated goals.

We went back to the drawing table and have come up with simpler ways to launch BST and get its foundation built.

We also listened and acted on the recommendations the community voiced:

We eliminated the ICO.
We eliminated the PREMINE.
We reconfigured the BitStone algorithm to X11 instead of SHA256.
We modified the coin supply/distribution model to cater more towards the community.
We modified the annual Proof of Stake percentage to 1% /month - 12% /yr.

There are many other partnerships behind the scenes that we developed...and one of those partnerships will empower us to have multiple BitStone Accepting Merchants, and finer details on those partnerships will be released in due time.

We have more supply than before and soon will be able to sell these goods for BST.

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

With that being said guys, please disregard the current website up, as it is NULL AND VOID. Lets be real here, we haven't even updated it since we created it...There is no reason to believe we are claiming he is a part of the "team". We were planning on finishing the site back when things with old ideas, and plans were still in place. We planned to have "Our Team" tab renamed to something more along the lines of "Partners" - but if you build websites sometimes you just like to fill space as a way of organizing and seeing the site vision through...it helps me in the early stages of building sites. He is just one of the appraisers we do business with regularly, and he has also been spoken to about BitStone and Crypto Currency in General and agreed to continue appraising gems and such for us.

If that isn't enough info right there to prove we are about what we say, and that we aren't just "throwing" names around...then maybe you'd rather just believe the FUD and lose your BST to the fud teams. If you contacted Lou, he would also know whats going on and why his name was listed on the OLD website.

We will also state that we have NEVER once lied about our partners and contacts, and anyone is welcome to call them and double check that we in fact have worked with them on a regular basis based on their trade. Mr. McMinn has appraised gems for us, and has been spoken to about Crypto Currency and BitStone. That doesn't mean he is a owner or dev...it means the dev has contact with him as a appraiser and have used his services before, and if needed we could use those again to benefit us in appraising some of the new items we are ordering for the customer appreciation sale.

We do business with many other vendors, graders, appraisers, etc...and that group is only getting bigger and bigger.  

A new website is currently under construction and will launch in the coming weeks.

Sorry about any confusion the old website might of caused..but it looks like it was just used for some fud, and nothing else...so it will be taken down shortly.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

Since I have had  no response from the Bitstone Team, I will address this question to  Lou Britton
Precious Metals Advisor & Refiner, founder of Auris Noble, LLC of Fairlawn, OH
Lou Britton founded Auris Noble, LLC
, and is listed as #3 in the Bitstone operation.

Lou, being an expert on Precious Metals and this is obviously your role on the Bitstone team, what is your honest evaluation of the price of the bar that your fellow Bitstone Team Member Keith Harville has been presenting repeatedly as an incentive to buy Bitstones on this forum?

Also, can you please publicly state your thoughts on the similarity of the Bitstone Operation with the Gemcoin Matrix type of Pyramid fraud operation? Surely there must be a simple explanation of why this looks the same but is supposedly actually different.

Thank you in advance, and if you have answers to any other questions I have asked about this exciting Bitstone operation, please let them fly!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:55:44 PM

Please remove that info about Van McMinn.

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Wrong. Here is a current screenshot of the Bitstone site:

Van McMinn is listed as # 2 of the Bitstone operation, , and his credentials as a Jewelry Appraiser are clearly stated.
If Van McMinn is upset with this , he needs to call a gentleman by the name of Keith Harville, not me.

You're still a fucking pussy troll.  You know as well as everyone else here he has nothing to do with this, yet you keep posting his info repeatedly.  That says a lot about your character and I hope you get what's due to you.

Will you please kindly explain how you, someone supposedly totally not part of the Bitstone team, knows this? Are you suggesting that I should just trust the word of random forum posters who tell me that the people listed as being part of the Bitstones Team are actually being fraudulently represented as being part of it? This needs to be cleared up by the Bitstone Team, not some random shill or one of the devs behind a sock puppet.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

Hello Community,

I would like to stop by and clear up something that's been spreading like a wildfire.

-snip-

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

With that being said guys, please disregard the current website up, as it is NULL AND VOID. Lets be real here, we haven't even updated it since we created it...There is no reason to believe we are claiming he is a part of the "team". We were planning on finishing the site back when things with old ideas, and plans were still in place. We planned to have "Our Team" tab renamed to something more along the lines of "Partners" - but if you build websites sometimes you just like to fill space as a way of organizing and seeing the site vision through...it helps me in the early stages of building sites. He is just one of the appraisers we do business with regularly, and he has also been spoken to about BitStone and Crypto Currency in General and agreed to continue appraising gems and such for us.

If that isn't enough info right there to prove we are about what we say, and that we aren't just "throwing" names around...then maybe you'd rather just believe the FUD and lose your BST to the fud teams. If you contacted Lou, he would also know whats going on and why his name was listed on the OLD website.

We will also state that we have NEVER once lied about our partners and contacts, and anyone is welcome to call them and double check that we in fact have worked with them on a regular basis based on their trade. Mr. McMinn has graded gems for us, and has been spoken to about Crypto Currency and BitStone. That doesn't mean he is a owner or dev...it means the dev has contact with him as a appraiser and have used his services before, and if needed we could use those again to benefit us in appraising some of the new items we are ordering for the customer appreciation sale.

We do business with many other vendors, graders, appraisers, etc...and that group is only getting bigger and bigger.  

A new website is currently under construction and will launch in the coming weeks.

Sorry about any confusion the old website might of caused..but it looks like it was just used for some fud, and nothing else...so it will be taken down shortly.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

NextGen, are you refuting what the dev just posted, mentioning that the gentleman is aware of the situation, and his involvement as an appraiser? The fact that latter mentioned individual was contacted by you personally and claims to be completely ignorant to BST?

BST dev, good luck with your project. I hope it all works out. It looks like there is all kinds of attention swarming BST. Ultimately, this will increase exposure. Hopefully positively, so long as your operation maintains integrity and transparency. Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:03:00 PM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Instead of wasting your time on a post telling us to disregard the site you should remove the false information. It would take less time and would show that you really mean what you say. Right now it simply looks like you're deliberately lying on your website to make this look more legit. The "Team" page is still up, unchanged, even after this post.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:04:33 PM

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Van McMinn is listed as # 2 of the Bitstone operation, , and his credentials as a Jewelry Appraiser are clearly stated.
If Van McMinn is upset with this , he needs to call a gentleman by the name of Keith Harville, not me.

You're still a fucking pussy troll.  You know as well as everyone else here he has nothing to do with this, yet you keep posting his info repeatedly.  That says a lot about your character and I hope you get what's due to you.

Will you please kindly explain how you, someone supposedly totally not part of the Bitstone team, knows this? Are you suggesting that I should just trust the word of random forum posters who tell me that the people listed as being part of the Bitstones Team are actually being fraudulently represented as being part of it? This needs to be cleared up by the Bitstone Team, not some random shill or one of the devs behind a sock puppet.

CALL HIM YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!  GROW A PAIR AND STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER FOR 2 SECONDS!!!  YOU HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER AND REFUSE TO MAN UP AND USE IT.

That says so much about you as a person and your general motive here.  It's not to keep people away, it's to draw attention to yourself.  Congrats, you won.  Douche.

I am unsure what point you are trying make, here, kind sir. Also, are you suggesting that EVERYONE call Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisals office @ (615) 397-5603 to speak with Bitstone Team Member Van McMinn? Since he is being touted as a large part of the credibility of this Bitstone operation, I think that is a great idea.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:07:28 PM

Alright, take a few deep breaths, cool off. Not everything is out to get you. Did he specifically ask you to come crusading in on a white horse, full armor, and battle to the death for his screenshot of his public site to be removed? I understand your concern, although there is no reason to go full on battle gear level 100 over the speculation and re-post of public information. It's obvious there was a misunderstanding and the dev is trying to address it. If the appraiser has worked with BSTdev before, then I highly doubt he would come here swinging his Buster sword, trying to take out all available speculative by-standards.

EDIT: The fact that you are trying to get everyone to spam call this poor lad is more disrespectful than posting a screenshot of his public website, obviously linked in a sense to BST.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:10:03 PM

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

You're still a fucking pussy troll.  You know as well as everyone else here he has nothing to do with this, yet you keep posting his info repeatedly.  That says a lot about your character and I hope you get what's due to you.

CALL HIM YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!  GROW A PAIR AND STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER FOR 2 SECONDS!!!  YOU HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER AND REFUSE TO MAN UP AND USE IT.

That says so much about you as a person and your general motive here.  It's not to keep people away, it's to draw attention to yourself.  Congrats, you won.  Douche.

I am unsure what point you are trying make, here, kind sir. Also, are you suggestinng that EVERYONE call to speak with Bitstone Team Member Van McMinn? Since he is being toted as a large part of the credibility of this Bitstone operation, I think that is a great idea.

Again, just showing what a true douche bag your really are.  I rest my case and in the future I have no doubt the intentional negative harm you are trying to do to someone barely associated will catch up to you ten-fold.  

I am afraid that I do not understand what point it is that you are trying to make here. Are you going to answer whether EVERYONE should call to speak with Bitstone Team Member Van McMinn or not? How about Bitstone Team Member Lou Britton of Auris Nobles? Should everyone call him, too? Please explain yourself.

BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:10:49 PM

NextGen, are you refuting what the dev just posted, mentioning that the gentleman is aware of the situation, and his involvement as an appraiser? The fact that latter mentioned individual was contacted by you personally and claims to be completely ignorant to BST?

BST dev, good luck with your project. I hope it all works out. It looks like there is all kinds of attention swarming BST. Ultimately, this will increase exposure. Hopefully positively, so long as your operation maintains integrity and transparency. Smiley

He said he did some appraisal work for some "project like that" when I mentioned it was "like Bitcoin" and was not part of the team as was indicated on the site.  He's an appraiser he said, he will appraise for anyone.

There you go.

That's called a partner in my book.

Someone you can count on for advice and expertise related to what you're working on.

We are working on establishing a credible crypto currency with credible resources behind it.

Simple as that.

The old website was a rough draft at best...and I'm pretty sure when the link got leaked it was a "under construction" sort of peak.

The fact that its NULL and VOID now is a pretty simple thing to fathom, and the FUD will still continue...so jumping at taking the site down in 3 mins for some clowns doesn't interest me.

The site will be taken down, and anyone that cares to continue being immature can do so...No sweat off our backs.

BitStoneDev

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:22:53 PM

He said he did some appraisal work for some "project like that" when I mentioned it was "like Bitcoin" and was not part of the team as was indicated on the site.  He's an appraiser he said, he will appraise for anyone.

There you go.

Someone you can count on for advice and expertise related to what you're working on.

We are working on establishing a credible crypto currency with credible resources behind it.

Simple as that.

The old website was a rough draft at best...and I'm pretty sure when the link got leaked it was a "under construction" sort of peak.

The fact that its NULL and VOID now is a pretty simple thing to fathom, and the FUD will still continue...so jumping at taking the site down in 3 mins for some clowns doesn't interest me.

The site will be taken down, and anyone that cares to continue being immature can do so...No sweat off our backs.

BitStoneDev

Regardless of what is the case now, it's misleading to people and unfortunate some have decided to post their info repeatedly on the forum here.

It's not hard to find the site with any search engine or taking a wild stab in the dark, obviously people are going to find it. 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:24:04 PM

There you go.

Simple as that.

BitStoneDev

Nice try deflecting blame. It's not FUD if you post false information on your website. It takes less than 3 minutes to take it down. Yet after you made two posts saying it's NULL and VOID the site is still up with all false information from SHA256 to Mr. McMinn.

If you need help let me know. I can clean it up for you.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:38:01 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 02:59:51 AM by Paul Revere

There you go.

Simple as that.

BitStoneDev

So, you are saying that Van McMinn, of Van McMinn Appraisers, is a partner in the Bitstones Team in your book. Excellent, he looks like a great guy. Thank you for clearing this up, Keith. Looks like you won't have to do something silly like take him off of the Bitstones site afterall, as some fudders were thinking.Since you have such a man as Van McMinn as a partner in Bitstones, I think you should capitalize on his stature in the Gem and Jewelry world. I think a good way to show the world that Bitstones is 100% legitimate would be to have Van McMinn do an appraisal of the items you are touting as incentives and such for Bitstone and post it on Youtube.. The guy totally has the look for doing the Gem Network style of thing. It's perfect. Just have him pick up that bar of silver and the .pngs copied from the APMEX metals site and give his credentials and a great big smile, just like on the shopping channels. I bet he even has a cool southern drawl. It will go viral. I am completely serious about this. Given the right direction, maybe you guys could create something like the Gem Network or whatever on the Intertoobz and have the entire thing focused on Bitstone and hosted by Van McMinn and Lou Britton of Auris Nobles, who is also one of the Bitstone Team members. Those two guys would be a powerhouse shopping channel duo. Seriously. Think about it. You could just do like an hour a week at first and Google cast it or such. I bet that would take off bigtime. And make it huge discounts when people use Bitstones, just like you are saying. Think about it, this could be huge.

What a powerhouse team. Wow. I am impressed that you have these heavy hitters on your Bitstone Team, Keith. Well done indeed.

P,S: Does Van McMinn do fine art appraisals as well? I know it's a stretch to think so, but I thought I would ask. You could have him give an appraisal of that copy of my cartoons made by that Picasso guy that you have a print of.

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:57:12 PM

Paul and Suchmoon can now be officially diagnosed as crazy.

An answer to your question about Van and Lou have been answered.  Yet you are not satisfied, the take home message is that Paul and Suchmoon will never be satisfied and any attempt to respond to their ridiculous statements and posts is futile at best.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:58:33 PM

Of course we all know that Suchmoon has no problem lying and hiding the truth as has been shown recently.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:00:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 10:17:36 PM by Paul Revere

An answer to your question about Van and Lou have been answered.  Yet you are not satisfied, the take home message is that Paul and Suchmoon will never be satisfied and any attempt to respond to their ridiculous statements and posts is futile at best.

I take offense at you words, kind, sir. Will you kindly please explain this uncalled for and completely unsubstantiated attack upon my personal character, as well as that of another member of this fine forum??

Edit to add:

Of course we all know that Suchmoon has no problem lying and hiding the truth as has been shown recently.

And yet another vicious and completely unsubstantiated accusation from this member. I am shocked. I demand an explanation for this completely baseless attack. What say you, kind sir? Have you an explanation for this outrageous behavior? You have accused another member of this forum of  lying, and I would like a full explanation as to exactly what you are referring to. This is a very serious accusation.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:28:55 PM

An answer to your question about Van and Lou have been answered.  Yet you are not satisfied, the take home message is that Paul and Suchmoon will never be satisfied and any attempt to respond to their ridiculous statements and posts is futile at best.

Would you say we are less or more crazy than your puppetmaster who repeatedly tells people on a forum thread that a website is NULL and VOID instead of simply taking the site down or fixing the false information? I checked two minutes ago and the "Team" page is still up listing Mr. McMinn and Mr. Britton.

Now why would such a respectable doctor slash crypto entrepreneur list false names as team members? That can't be an attempt to create an illusion of legitimacy, can it?
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:36:10 PM

You guys suck. 

Stop attacking each other and get back on track.

Is this legit or not?

I'll give BitStoneDev credit for handling the "team" situation as he did.  This hasn't been proven as a scam, although it has been proven to smell like shit.

Even if it isn't a scam, it's still a money grab.  Sell below spot for a loss, pump market, dump coins, repeat.

Come on fellas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: