Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55540 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:17:26 AM

I like the idea.  So here it is.  I will purchase 8,000 bst from the exchange and give it to the first person that provides the info about suchmoon and/or Paul Revere.

I will give 20,000 bst that i purchase from the exchange for the info on both.  I will first put up a wall at a designated number on the exchange and then proceed to purchase the required amount, while they are being purchased I will leave them on the exchange so that people can verify they are in fact being purchased.

Cheapskate  Grin

8000 BST is far from 10 BTC and only one good dump away from being worthless.

But kudos for the creative way of chickening out of your bounty after consulting with your puppet-colleague.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:18:44 AM

I like the idea.  So here it is.  I will purchase 8,000 bst from the exchange and give it to the first person that provides the info about suchmoon and/or Paul Revere.

I will give 20,000 bst that i purchase from the exchange for the info on both.  I will first put up a wall at a designated number on the exchange and then proceed to purchase the required amount, while they are being purchased I will leave them on the exchange so that people can verify they are in fact being purchased.

Cheapskate  Grin

But kudos for the creative way of chickening out of your bounty after consulting with your puppet-colleague.

but 20,000 is more

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:18:58 AM

I got distracted a bit and didn't make it to bed yet. I was wondering that since we have some guys here that know so much about Bitstone and Keith Harville that I would try to get the questions posed in this post answered. If one of you totally not Keith hiding behind a sock puppet Bitstone shills here can tackle this or "pass it on to Keith" (Wink, wink  Wink ) that would be great. Thank you in advance, and good night, and I mean it this time. Oh,  and please, promise me that you crazy Bitstoner supporter kids won't stay up tweaking your fucking balls off and making insane rage posts on the intertoobz all night like last night, uhmkay? Have fun, Buhbyes.

NextGen, are you refuting what the dev just posted, mentioning that the gentleman is aware of the situation, and his involvement as an appraiser? The fact that latter mentioned individual was contacted by you personally and claims to be completely ignorant to BST?

BST dev, good luck with your project. I hope it all works out. It looks like there is all kinds of attention swarming BST. Ultimately, this will increase exposure. Hopefully positively, so long as your operation maintains integrity and transparency. Smiley

He said he did some appraisal work for some "project like that" when I mentioned it was "like Bitcoin" and was not part of the team as was indicated on the site.  He's an appraiser he said, he will appraise for anyone.

There you go.

That's called a partner in my book.

Someone you can count on for advice and expertise related to what you're working on.

We are working on establishing a credible crypto currency with credible resources behind it.

Simple as that.

The old website was a rough draft at best...and I'm pretty sure when the link got leaked it was a "under construction" sort of peak.

The fact that its NULL and VOID now is a pretty simple thing to fathom, and the FUD will still continue...so jumping at taking the site down in 3 mins for some clowns doesn't interest me.

The site will be taken down, and anyone that cares to continue being immature can do so...No sweat off our backs.

BitStoneDev

So, you are saying that Van McMinn, of Van McMinn Appraisers, is a partner in the Bitstones Team in your book. Excellent, he looks like a great guy. Thank you for clearing this up, Keith. Looks like you won't have to do something silly like take him off of the Bitstones site afterall, as some fudders were thinking.Since you have such a man as Van McMinn as a partner in Bitstones, I think you should capitalize on his stature in the Gem and Jewelry world. I think a good way to show the world that Bitstones is 100% legitimate would be to have Van McMinn do an appraisal of the items you are touting as incentives and such for Bitstone and post it on Youtube.. The guy totally has the look for doing the Gem Network style of thing. It's perfect. Just have him pick up that bar of silver and the .pngs copied from the APMEX metals site and give his credentials and a great big smile, just like on the shopping channels. I bet he even has a cool southern drawl. It will go viral. I am completely serious about this. Given the right direction, maybe you guys could create something like the Gem Network or whatever on the Intertoobz and have the entire thing focused on Bitstone and hosted by Van McMinn and Lou Britton of Auris Nobles, who is also one of the Bitstone Team members. Those two guys would be a powerhouse shopping channel duo. Seriously. Think about it. You could just do like an hour a week at first and Google cast it or such. I bet that would take off bigtime. And make it huge discounts when people use Bitstones, just like you are saying. Think about it, this could be huge.

What a powerhouse team. Wow. I am impressed that you have these heavy hitters on your Bitstone Team, Keith. Well done indeed.

P,S: Does Van McMinn do fine art appraisals as well? I know it's a stretch to think so, but I thought I would ask. You could have him give an appraisal of that copy of my cartoons made by that Picasso guy that you have a print of.

What do you think? Can Van McMinn do an appraisal on that copy of my cartoons done by that Picasso fella that Keith keeps flashing around? I am very curious about how much a fake of my work is worth.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:19:39 AM

The person that has the info can use any reliable escrow they want and I will transfer the BST to the escrow.  Once the info is passed to me I will be allowed 48 hours to verify it before escrow can release the BST.  If it does not check out then escrow can proceed with giving the submitting person time to prove that it is.

Wait, what? You're getting the info before releasing the escrow funds? That's not how escrow works buddy Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:21:20 AM

Cheapskate  Grin

but 20,000 is more

So what? We had a "DEAL", remember? 10 BTC, no BullShiT, no Paul Revere (no offense Paul).

Chickenshit.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:21:58 AM

The person that has the info can use any reliable escrow they want and I will transfer the BST to the escrow.  Once the info is passed to me I will be allowed 48 hours to verify it before escrow can release the BST.  If it does not check out then escrow can proceed with giving the submitting person time to prove that it is.

Wait, what? You're getting the info before releasing the escrow funds? That's not how escrow works buddy Smiley

Well i certainly am not stupid enough to take the word of the person submitting the info.  Besides, the submitting person can use an escrow agent they trust.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:24:07 AM

I see your buddy Paul reappeared to post some more of his bullshit with no support

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:28:39 AM

Well i certainly am not stupid enough to take the word of the person submitting the info.  Besides, the submitting person can use an escrow agent they trust.

No, moron, escrow handles BOTH sides of the transaction. You define the criteria and pay the money TO THE ESCROW, submitting person sends the information TO THE ESCROW. The escrow checks the information against your criteria and if it passes then money gets released to the "seller" and you get the information, otherwise money goes back to you and you DON'T get the information.

That's the point of having a trusted escrow. Otherwise you'll just take the dox and say "sowwy it's not good enough".
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:30:56 AM

No, moron, escrow handles BOTH sides of the transaction. You define the criteria and pay the money TO THE ESCROW, submitting person sends the information TO THE ESCROW. The escrow checks the information against your criteria and if it passes then money gets released to the "seller" and you get the information, otherwise money goes back to you and you DON'T get the information.

That's the point of having a trusted escrow. Otherwise you'll just take the dox and say "sowwy it's not good enough".

Perfect- I accept those terms if you are submitting your info - otherwise you have no say in how it is run

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:37:12 AM

Perfect- I accept those terms if you are submitting your info - otherwise you have no say in how it is run

"sowwy, your BST is not good enough"

What a douche canoe you really are "Kieth", pun intended.

Put up some real cash as you promised, i.e. post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC. Then let me know the criteria you want for the dox. Then I might think about it. But seeing how you're trying to wiggle out of this I bet you have some other nonsense coming up.

Chickenshit.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:48:35 AM

"sowwy, your BST is not good enough"

What a douche canoe you really are "Kieth", pun intended.

Put up some real cash as you promised, i.e. post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC. Then let me know the criteria you want for the dox. Then I might think about it. But seeing how you're trying to wiggle out of this I bet you have some other nonsense coming up.

Chickenshit.

I figured you would back out after I accepted the terms you proposed.  What is really funny is you think I am Keith.  Once again, I am not one of your bitches on the GAW thread and I will not do as you say.  

EDIT- Chickenshit, nice one. 

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:50:12 AM

Well, this ANN thread sure makes me want to buy BST  Roll Eyes

How professional...
MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:55:48 AM

How professional...

Suchmoon is bringing his disciples again to help out with BitStone.  Arrakeen - You do not have to live this way, Suchmoon is not the man you have been brainwashed into believing he is.  Please seek help.

BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:56:49 AM

How professional...

Hello,

Sorry you had to witness this garbage here on the thread.

Nothing I can really do, but to ignore it.

More people posting and viewing is better than no post or views.

There really isn't a bright side to it at all...but you don't see me here going back and forth with the immature crowd here.

No need to even read any of that nonsense.

BitStoneDev

MakeBelieve

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:57:41 AM

It has been fun but I must attend to a few important things.  I will check back later to see if anyone is interested in picking up 20,000 BST for a little info

Edit - Never mind, I think I will hang around and see what the Dev has to say

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:03:59 AM

Hello Community,

www.BitStones.org is no longer a valid source of info and hasn't been for quite some time.

Some community members have expressed their belief in us trying to promote the old site as a source of information and that is 100% untrue.

The old website is NULL and VOID, and information from that old site is no longer valid.

I repeat, the old website was something we were working on for BitStone in the early days..before we even launched it..and due to the community wanting us to make changes...we stepped away from the project for a few months and got new ideas and plans in mind.

Sorry for all the people interested in our project having to deal with the FUD, but you know what they say...no FUD no INTEREST.

The old BitStone site is now forwarding to www.Google.com

I WILL NOT delete the domain, nor give up my rights of ownership to it.

The website will be revamped and when the new website is ready for public release, an announcement will be publicly made.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:05:52 AM

I figured you would back out after I accepted the terms you proposed.  What is really funny is you think I am Keith.  Once again, I am not one of your bitches on the GAW thread and I will not do as you say.  

EDIT- Chickenshit, nice one. 

I'm not backing out. I'm waiting for you to honor the 10 BTC "DEAL". Go ahead chickenshit, start the thread already and proceed with the "DEAL". Stop derailing this uber-important shitcoin thread.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:19:00 AM

I recommend that the BitStone team adopts this song as their new jingle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
Yes, folks, the .08 BTC generated per day by the BitStone team's 3 Avalon miners will be more than adequate to counter any sell support generated by the vendors.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:22:33 AM

I recommend that the BitStone team adopts this song as their new jingle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
Yes, folks, the .08 BTC generated per day by the BitStone team's 3 Avalon miners will be more than adequate to counter any sell support generated by the vendors.

Hello,

If those aren't enough early on...we can always add more.

We do own quite a bit of miners!

Thanks for stopping back by.

Oh and I like the song Smiley

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:31:28 AM

I got distracted a bit and didn't make it to bed yet. I was wondering that since we have some guys here that know so much about Bitstone and Keith Harville that I would try to get the questions posed in this post answered. If one of you totally not Keith hiding behind a sock puppet Bitstone shills here can tackle this or "pass it on to Keith" (Wink, wink  Wink ) that would be great. Thank you in advance, and good night, and I mean it this time. Oh,  and please, promise me that you crazy Bitstoner supporter kids won't stay up tweaking your fucking balls off and making insane rage posts on the intertoobz all night like last night, uhmkay? Have fun, Buhbyes.

NextGen, are you refuting what the dev just posted, mentioning that the gentleman is aware of the situation, and his involvement as an appraiser? The fact that latter mentioned individual was contacted by you personally and claims to be completely ignorant to BST?

BST dev, good luck with your project. I hope it all works out. It looks like there is all kinds of attention swarming BST. Ultimately, this will increase exposure. Hopefully positively, so long as your operation maintains integrity and transparency. Smiley

He said he did some appraisal work for some "project like that" when I mentioned it was "like Bitcoin" and was not part of the team as was indicated on the site.  He's an appraiser he said, he will appraise for anyone.

There you go.

That's called a partner in my book.

Someone you can count on for advice and expertise related to what you're working on.

We are working on establishing a credible crypto currency with credible resources behind it.

Simple as that.

The old website was a rough draft at best...and I'm pretty sure when the link got leaked it was a "under construction" sort of peak.

The fact that its NULL and VOID now is a pretty simple thing to fathom, and the FUD will still continue...so jumping at taking the site down in 3 mins for some clowns doesn't interest me.

The site will be taken down, and anyone that cares to continue being immature can do so...No sweat off our backs.

BitStoneDev

So, you are saying that Van McMinn, of Van McMinn Appraisers, is a partner in the Bitstones Team in your book. Excellent, he looks like a great guy. Thank you for clearing this up, Keith. Looks like you won't have to do something silly like take him off of the Bitstones site afterall, as some fudders were thinking.Since you have such a man as Van McMinn as a partner in Bitstones, I think you should capitalize on his stature in the Gem and Jewelry world. I think a good way to show the world that Bitstones is 100% legitimate would be to have Van McMinn do an appraisal of the items you are touting as incentives and such for Bitstone and post it on Youtube.. The guy totally has the look for doing the Gem Network style of thing. It's perfect. Just have him pick up that bar of silver and the .pngs copied from the APMEX metals site and give his credentials and a great big smile, just like on the shopping channels. I bet he even has a cool southern drawl. It will go viral. I am completely serious about this. Given the right direction, maybe you guys could create something like the Gem Network or whatever on the Intertoobz and have the entire thing focused on Bitstone and hosted by Van McMinn and Lou Britton of Auris Nobles, who is also one of the Bitstone Team members. Those two guys would be a powerhouse shopping channel duo. Seriously. Think about it. You could just do like an hour a week at first and Google cast it or such. I bet that would take off bigtime. And make it huge discounts when people use Bitstones, just like you are saying. Think about it, this could be huge.

https://i.imgur.com/MSKFLKf.jpg

What a powerhouse team. Wow. I am impressed that you have these heavy hitters on your Bitstone Team, Keith. Well done indeed.

P,S: Does Van McMinn do fine art appraisals as well? I know it's a stretch to think so, but I thought I would ask. You could have him give an appraisal of that copy of my cartoons made by that Picasso guy that you have a print of.

What do you think? Can Van McMinn do an appraisal on that copy of my cartoons done by that Picasso fella that Keith keeps flashing around? I am very curious about how much a fake of my work is worth.

Who are you trying to fool paul?

We all know you are in bed under the covers with your flashlight on all night, yet quiet enough not to wake up your rents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: