Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:53:19 PM

LULZ at the "buy walls" now sitting on this piece of shit.

The buys are about 8 times the cost that miners paid to acquire. What is your issue? That you didn't mine? That makes sense. Thats a real LULZ!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:58:39 PM

Seriously Xian01, Paul Revere, and suchmoon.

Have you guys no shame?

You attack everyone here, even one of the oldest and trusted escrows on this forum.

This just goes to show that these guys have no interest in finding out any truths, you are simply are trying to do what you always do, which is annoy people.

I saw suchmoon post something along the lines of "how much should I buy"

Buy whatever you want, no one is forcing you to, and at the same time how can you try to create negative feedback or a synthetic lack of appeal on a good you didn't or wont buy?  Stop with all this nonsense and accusations you guys, its embarrassing (for you).

If the OP is selling goods and a trusted escrow is going to handle the transaction, then so be it.  It happens every day on this forum.

Everything else on that topic has no bearing here.

If you are trying to dig up info on all the developers of all the coins in the world you will always find something to debate. Did you guys ever think of running with a presidential campaign? I think you would be great on the dirt and smear campaigns.

thanks!

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, no wonder you get into these scams without due diligence.

Nowhere did I say anything about OgNasty, and I do respect his position in this, i.e. ensure the transaction goes smoothly should someone choose to buy from "Kieth".

Whether he's putting his reputation on the line - I don't know, I guess that's what escrows do. If there were no shady deals and no risk we wouldn't need escrow. I don't have a significant concern of collusion or any other shady dealings here. There just seems to be some of the usual sleazeball tactics by "Kieth" - it's a gift, then it's a payment, etc etc. The thing to watch is what happens when the first few escrow transactions are complete - will "Kieth" try to say "I'm trustworthy now send me your moneys directly" or smth like that.

Regarding me buying the coins - that was in direct response TO YOU:

If not then you are not a potential customer, and you are not being solicited, and probably why you are on his ignore list.

This fallacy is very popular as an excuse for not addressing legitimate concerns. And you know what - in the past I've put my money in some of these questionable entities just to show how absurd that is. They never disappoint. None of these sleazy "entrepreneurs" treat you any better whether you're a customer/investor/etc or not.

So it's a fair question - do you really think investing in BitStone would "unignore" me and answer my questions, perhaps even call off the doxing? I think it's the other way around, the expectation is that only the most gullible would invest, therefore serious questions would never arise. But I'd like to hear your interpretation.

Well first off the "reading comprehension problem" might be on your end buddy, as this was a reply to Xian01 on his direct line of questioning to OG.

I was mentioning you others in the barrage of attacks you perform on a daily basis.

I say go for it, buy something, then you can either:

Have something to use as proof of a scam, or a nice piece of gold coin or whatever.

I was never a fan of doxxing and have said so many times.

thanks!

As far as the ignore list, that is out of my hands...sorry.

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:05:09 PM

It was seeing their offer of silver below spot that made me reach out to them and decide to become involved as I wanted to purchase one for myself and wanted to use escrow.
My involvement here is to keep buyers of their physical goods safe.  Period.
... and purchase silver below spot. Got it.
Have you guys no shame?
You attack everyone here, even one of the oldest and trusted escrows on this forum.

Yep. Questioning one of the most respected escrows on these forums, when he's (un?)wittingly involved himself in a confidence scam, is shameful behavior alright. How will I ever be able to look at myself in the mirror again ?!?

Where is your shame for not seeing this scheme for what it really is ?

I won't even bother touching on the regulatory issues this coin is likely to face, should authorities decide to investigate; Anyone remember the hassle the physical Bitcoin guys went through for a while, way back when ?

It's like people don't learn from history around here or something.

Your line of questioning was extremely rude, and inappropriate.

Unless you have actual facts this this is a "confidence scam" than you have just insulted one of the most trusted people on bitcointalk without any proof.

So I would suggest before you look to foolish, that you let things play out before you throw out accusations at top members of this forum.

I would bet that a large percentage of members here have done a thing or two in their day, so basing a "scam" on something speculative, is not that intelligent.

I could be wrong, I will state that now, but I have no PROOF or reason at this point in time BEFORE the store is even open, and orders have been processed, to call this a scam.

I have definitely been wrong in the past, in a big way with GAW, and I came back to this forum to apologize to anyone I may have insulted, and was open to a requested Q & A, by someone I didn't even know....I was ridiculed none the less, with lines like tough shit, we don't care, and more childish remarks from so called people who care about the welfare of their families....see above comments.

It didn't bother me, as I moved on with my ventures, but these people have not, and insist on insulting people without any rationale.

This a far cry from a GAW scam IMO, they were operating for over 6 months and delivering on their goods and promises, before Josh went AWOL in the head.

The bitstone store isn't even up yet to my knowledge and no orders have been taken. I would be happy to order some various items, and see if this is the real deal.  

If not, they you guys can all call scam until you turn blue in the face.

thanks!

You shilled for Garza and his blatant and obvious Paycoin fraud operation LONG after even the dullest retards had figured out it was a blatant fraud operation.

The fact that you are here supporting what looks in every way to be another blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers does not surprise me in the slightest. Something I find interesting is the timing of your posts in relation to the timing of some other member's posts. Are you timing appearances, the same person, or is this a simple coincidence?

You are quite welcome to put me on ignore if my posts bother you.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:12:04 PM

Ok, snowflake.

These forums are not a hugbox.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:16:17 PM

We have multiple miners running in our warehouse now, and when that difficulty rises..we can run over to a rack with a laptop and eth into them and configure more to run under the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter. Would take us 5-10 mins tops.

Huh ? So you have other miners that are not presently mining for BitStoneFund, and when the difficulty rises, those miners will be moved over to the BitStoneFund worker ?

Why aren't those other miners working for BitStoneFund right now ?

How are you going to replace the miners in your warehouse, that are currently not mining for BitStoneFund ? What is your reserve mining capacity not currently allocated to the BitStoneFund worker ?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:17:16 PM

You're funny  Grin

Let me help you out with some fancy HTML.

Good job at making shit up and then refusing to stand by it. Because if you said upfront "I don't know shit I just want cheap gems and I don't like your questions standing in my way" - that wouldn't sound so noble, would it?

Have you guys no shame?

This just goes to show that these guys have no interest in finding out any truths, you are simply are trying to do what you always do, which is annoy people.

Buy whatever you want, no one is forcing you to, and at the same time how can you try to create negative feedback or a synthetic lack of appeal on a good you didn't or wont buy?  Stop with all this nonsense and accusations you guys, its embarrassing (for you).

If the OP is selling goods and a trusted escrow is going to handle the transaction, then so be it.  It happens every day on this forum.

If you are trying to dig up info on all the developers of all the coins in the world you will always find something to debate. Did you guys ever think of running with a presidential campaign? I think you would be great on the dirt and smear campaigns.

thanks!

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, no wonder you get into these scams without due diligence.

Nowhere did I say anything about OgNasty, and I do respect his position in this, i.e. ensure the transaction goes smoothly should someone choose to buy from "Kieth".

Whether he's putting his reputation on the line - I don't know, I guess that's what escrows do. If there were no shady deals and no risk we wouldn't need escrow. I don't have a significant concern of collusion or any other shady dealings here. There just seems to be some of the usual sleazeball tactics by "Kieth" - it's a gift, then it's a payment, etc etc. The thing to watch is what happens when the first few escrow transactions are complete - will "Kieth" try to say "I'm trustworthy now send me your moneys directly" or smth like that.

If not then you are not a potential customer, and you are not being solicited, and probably why you are on his ignore list.

This fallacy is very popular as an excuse for not addressing legitimate concerns. And you know what - in the past I've put my money in some of these questionable entities just to show how absurd that is. They never disappoint. None of these sleazy "entrepreneurs" treat you any better whether you're a customer/investor/etc or not.

So it's a fair question - do you really think investing in BitStone would "unignore" me and answer my questions, perhaps even call off the doxing? I think it's the other way around, the expectation is that only the most gullible would invest, therefore serious questions would never arise. But I'd like to hear your interpretation.

Well first off the "reading comprehension problem" might be on your end buddy, as this was a reply to Xian01 on his direct line of questioning to OG.

I was mentioning you others in the barrage of attacks you perform on a daily basis.

Have something to use as proof of a scam, or a nice piece of gold coin or whatever.

thanks!

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:31:11 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 07:39:13 AM by mprep

It was seeing their offer of silver below spot that made me reach out to them and decide to become involved as I wanted to purchase one for myself and wanted to use escrow.
My involvement here is to keep buyers of their physical goods safe.  Period.
... and purchase silver below spot. Got it.
Have you guys no shame?

Yep. Questioning one of the most respected escrows on these forums, when he's (un?)wittingly involved himself in a confidence scam, is shameful behavior alright. How will I ever be able to look at myself in the mirror again ?!?

Where is your shame for not seeing this scheme for what it really is ?

I won't even bother touching on the regulatory issues this coin is likely to face, should authorities decide to investigate; Anyone remember the hassle the physical Bitcoin guys went through for a while, way back when ?

It's like people don't learn from history around here or something.

Unless you have actual facts this this is a "confidence scam" than you have just insulted one of the most trusted people on bitcointalk without any proof.

So I would suggest before you look to foolish, that you let things play out before you throw out accusations at top members of this forum.

I would bet that a large percentage of members here have done a thing or two in their day, so basing a "scam" on something speculative, is not that intelligent.

I could be wrong, I will state that now, but I have no PROOF or reason at this point in time BEFORE the store is even open, and orders have been processed, to call this a scam.

I have definitely been wrong in the past, in a big way with GAW, and I came back to this forum to apologize to anyone I may have insulted, and was open to a requested Q & A, by someone I didn't even know....I was ridiculed none the less, with lines like tough shit, we don't care, and more childish remarks from so called people who care about the welfare of their families....see above comments.

It didn't bother me, as I moved on with my ventures, but these people have not, and insist on insulting people without any rationale.

This a far cry from a GAW scam IMO, they were operating for over 6 months and delivering on their goods and promises, before Josh went AWOL in the head.

The bitstone store isn't even up yet to my knowledge and no orders have been taken. I would be happy to order some various items, and see if this is the real deal.  

If not, they you guys can all call scam until you turn blue in the face.

thanks!

You shilled for Garza and his blatant and obvious Paycoin fraud operation LONG after even the dullest retards had figured out it was a blatant fraud operation.

The fact that you are here supporting what looks in every way to be another blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers does not surprise me in the slightest. Something I find interesting is the timing of your posts in relation to the timing of some other member's posts. Are you timing appearances, the same person, or is this a simple coincidence?

You are quite welcome to put me on ignore if my posts bother you.

NO, I don't ignore people, I believe people should have the right to say what they want, as long as its backed up with a shred of proof, or else you look like a fool....I like reading all your posts Paul. Its kinda funny.

But you wonder why you are getting threats and such from people somewhere?

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out why.

I never denied being a "GAW defender" hell, it was in my signature...lol

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

So singling me out is a bit of a stretch.

Your comment "Something I find interesting is the timing of your posts in relation to the timing of some other member's posts. Are you timing appearances, the same person, or is this a simple coincidence?"  is pretty funny, who do you suspect that I am now? Should we play a game of clue to find out .....lol, maybe I'm the next big scam? maybe my coin I'm secretly developing in the basement of BFL is going to control the world with its advanced AI tech....you are too funny man.

Go find another conspiracy to waste your time on.  I am buckrogers baby, one and only, once a GAW shill, now cant wait to visit him in prison. I don't need to have a second account to say what I want to say Smiley

thanks!

[mod note: edited out off-topic comment]

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:32:23 PM

Ok, snowflake.

These forums are not a hugbox.

Whats with you and hugboxes?

Can you post a pic of your hugbox?

thanks!

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:37:32 PM

You're funny  Grin

Let me help you out with some fancy HTML.

Good job at making shit up and then refusing to stand by it. Because if you said upfront "I don't know shit I just want cheap gems and I don't like your questions standing in my way" - that wouldn't sound so noble, would it?

Have you guys no shame?

thanks!

thanks!

"Good job at making shit up and then refusing to stand by it." I think you are getting confused buddy.  What am I making up again?  damn you guys love this shit don't you.

Well if you want to play, lets play.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:52:28 PM

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:59:46 PM

I was in deep and was given what was ordered and promised up until a point.....a point where "10,000" other people or "dullest retards" thought the same thing according to the SEC.

So singling me out is a bit of a stretch.

Oh, and when you say: "blatant fraud scheme being brought forth by one of Garza's Hashtalkers"  Don't forget your buddy suchmooon was very much one of those "Garza's Hashtalkers"  I remember it very well.

"10,000 other people" didn't all shill for GAW, in fact most of them didn't. Trying to blend into the crowd now? Smiley

And to make it easy on readers I have poop-colored another example of your made-up shit. An great specimen of a BitStone investor ladies and gentlemen. Claims to have learned from and repented past deeds only to do the exact same thing again.

Good point , maybe 10,000 people didn't "ALL" come forward and be vocal about their trust at the time and maybe those 10,000 believed they were in the right investment as well.

I do know 100's or 1000's of old hashtalk members and customers such as yourself, defending good old Joshie at one point or another...but it's cool if thats all you have on me to focus on.  It's nothing that wasn't addressed 100 times over, and nothing I ever denied.

Try something different for a change buddy.

Either way, I was not doing anything I wouldn't have done normally if I truly believed in a product, which I did ...Until a point, and had made my comments about that very public.

Why do you think you get a pass to "blend in the crowd" as you say?

Do people here know all of your involvement with GAW, and being a loyal customer as well?  

Oh, and I am not shilling by any means for bitstone. It is just one of many coins in my portfolio, and I do hope they succeed in their ventures, cause I'm gonna get me some GOOOOOLD! (Xian01, that line is for you as well) no need to make a separate post about your stupid remark.

My posts were all on topic as you say, until your dream-team showed up.

thanks!

Time for the tables to turn buddy.  I don't want you to get doxxed, but keep pushing your envelope and I'm sure some people will up that ante Smiley

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:04:49 PM

Was waiting for someone to post this...  good job sir.

@Buckrogers:  you have already proven yourself incredibly gullible in the past...maybe you should take a step back and reconsider your blatant shilling for BST.

I'd hate for someone to scam you again, but you seem to be a glutton for punishment.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:05:31 PM

Oh, and I am not shilling by any means for bitstone. It is just one of many coins in my portfolio, and I do hope they succeed in their ventures, cause I'm gonna get me some GOOOOOLD! (Xian01, that line is for you as well) no need to make a separate post about your stupid remark. (Nope, he's not shilling at all. -C)

I'm not sure if you are trying to confuse me into submission or what.

SFYL in advance.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:05:43 PM

P.S: Is Bitstone a clone from Paycoin? Or just real similar?

It's a clone of BitcoinDark AFAIK.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:05:54 PM

Was waiting for someone to post this...  good job sir.

@Buckrodgers:  you have already proven yourself incredibly gullible in the past...maybe you should take a step back and reconsider your blatant shilling for BST.

I'd hate for someone to scam you again, but you seem to be a glutton for punishment.

It's cool thanks for your concern, I'll be just fine without the advice of the crew.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:07:02 PM

Oh, and I am not shilling by any means for bitstone. It is just one of many coins in my portfolio, and I do hope they succeed in their ventures, cause I'm gonna get me some GOOOOOLD! (Xian01, that line is for you as well) no need to make a separate post about your stupid remark.

I'm not sure if you are trying to confuse me into submission or what.

SFYL in advance.

Thanks for your honest concern Smiley

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:14:06 PM

I'm a low life fuck who has nothing better to do than troll a thread.  My life is pathetic and sooner than later I'll likely just end it all to save my family the shame of my public outing as a worthless altcoin troll.  I always thought I was doing right by hanging with the likes of Spoetnik, Gleb Gamow, etc on this forum but I've finally realized it's time to just end it.

Everything you've all said about my pathetic life up to this point has been correct.  I sit in my moms basement fapping to iPorn all day only to stop to respond to every possible post in this thread.  I've got nothing better to do, I'm the pathetic one, not you guys.

couldnt have said it better myself...

Quoting this masterpiece for posterity. Even literally says Mom's Basement.  Cheesy

P.S: I am ok with my rating on the Rockford/Greaseball scale of measuring human character. How about you?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

Thanks for your honest concern Smiley

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. My only real concern right now is watching this entire scheme completely fall apart, so I can laugh some more.

These forums are quite entertaining at times.

* Xian01 resumes consuming unhealthy quantities of popcorn
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

P.S: Is Bitstone a clone from Paycoin? Or just real similar?

It's a clone of BitcoinDark AFAIK.

its code has remnants of ppcoin ... ive forked and changed / messed with some of the code on my git ... not much - just some little changes ...

but what that has to do with the state of affairs of the business that bitstone has currently? ...

anyone can clone a coin - but to make it a success is a very different thing altogether ...

its like ford copying a car model from toyota ( geez - they have never done THAT before ) - renaming it something else - and making it a bigger success than the original ...

if bitstone is going to move forward with their plans of what they envisage as being a successful model - then great ... it means that a massive positive has been injected into the crypto sphere - which is a well needed injection ...

if it turns out to be farce - then its 'another one' ...

so far though - all that the garbage and facts and figures has done is to boost the popularity of not only the coin - but the interest in the business side of bitstone ...

kudos to the team ... it simply means the more that this thread gets boosted - the more people get interested - the more funds get injected - the more sales they make ... win win all round ...

im neither here nor there with what goes on in the background of management - im interested in the success of crypto in general ... and if this coin / business is going to propell that ideal - then great ...

there are many coins that dont follow through with what they say they will do ... has bitstone? ...

make your mind from what is shown - not what is thrown ... good or bad - one must always weigh the facts and not the hearsay ... hearsay doesnt stand an iota of a chance in a legal court system - why should it bear any weighting here - or in any other thread for that matter? ...

thats my take on crypto in general - let alone bitstone ...

#crysx

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:23:48 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: