Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55537 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:03:35 AM

says the little bitch hiding behind an online alias...pot, meet retard.

But... aren't you a little bitch hiding behind an online alias too ? *shrugs*

But Dr. Keith Harville is brave and wise and answers all questions posed about his ScamBones Operation.

Uh, wait a second, Strike that. Reverse it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:04:27 AM

yep but im not here playing internet tough guy like the whiny no life
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:07:56 AM

Yes you are.

FUD for hire is the worst kind.  Enjoy your feedback (not that it matters because you are a sockpuppet)
iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:09:44 AM

Yes you are.

FUD for hire is the worst kind.  Enjoy your feedback (not that it matters because you are a sockpuppet)

boo hoo...another bitchy "hero"...

go crank one off with your little buddy paul.  aim for his face.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:10:37 AM

Yes you are.

He doesn't like it on his face, keep trying.
iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:11:51 AM

Yes you are.

ah right, he prefers the internal hot beef injection and explosion

sorry
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:13:54 AM

Yes you are.

ah right, he prefers the internal hot beef injection and explosion

sorry

Wrong again...

Go ahead and let your filthy mind wonder though.  Maybe after you are done drawing from personal experience, you can go check 4chan for some more ideas.
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:15:41 AM

Honest opinion here, dump this coin in the bowl and flush. Few winners to be found here but many losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:24:54 AM

BitStoneDev - THIS is how you rid yourself of Paul Revere and his crew of whiny cunts.

1. Close this thread
2. Open a new self-moderated thread
3. Implement XSTerminate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210.0
4. Bye Bye whiny cunts!!

That is an excellent idea. Better yet - create your own forum kiethtalk.org because you have obviously outgrown this one.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:50:30 AM

BitStoneDev - THIS is how you rid yourself of Paul Revere and his crew of whiny cunts.

1. Close this thread
4. Bye Bye whiny cunts!!

That is an excellent idea. Better yet - create your own forum kiethtalk.org because you have obviously outgrown this one.
Every new member gets a 1 kilo silver bar!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210.0
On bitcoin talk, you could begin a thread dedicated to your love of your grandmother and in 5 minutes it would be crawling with trolls calling your own heartfelt feelings a scam, or worse.

the lulz Cheesy
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:58:09 AM

Someone should make one of those parody [ANN]'s about BST and call it something ridiculous.  That would be some epic lulz.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:10:18 AM

1. Close this thread
4. Bye Bye whiny cunts!!

Excellent suggestions for Keith Harville to get rid of us meddlings kids, lest his so very well thought out and incredibly well executed Bitstone Operation get exposed for what it is.

I would add buying back all Bitstones and then forking Bitstone into non existence to that list as well, if he really wants to rid himself of people asking those darned pesky questions about what appears to be a brazen Confidence Scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:49:27 AM

This lynch mob is getting out of control. Even the detractors of this coin are turning on each other. Time for a moderated thread.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:53:58 AM

All this interest on this thread is awesome!
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:57:12 AM

Oh yes, its just one of those threads. Where is Surplus? Come say hello, we miss you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:19:08 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 03:46:42 AM by BitStoneDev

Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

Tomorrows payout should be close to double this.

We will be putting today's payout on a support buy wall @ 55K Sats.

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Round shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:25:01 AM

Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Bar shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Knew it.  There is only one LOL.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:33:10 AM

Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you the rundown of last night/today's mining with our BitStoneFund miners on BitMinter.

Since we only minded about half the shifts last night/today the payout was low...but like I said, we only mined a few shifts.

https://i.imgur.com/1qw5iFJ.png

Tomorrows payout should be close to double this.

We will be putting today's payout on a support buy wall @ 55K Sats.

https://i.imgur.com/ANs5x06.png

Anyone else willing to show their support and build on today's support wall that we shall set, would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the AVG for the 3 Avalon's we currently have running on the BitStoneFund worker on BitMinter:

https://i.imgur.com/cWnHjwA.png

The stats listed on the public feed our very inaccurate but you are always free to check here:

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big

1 package touched down at our HQ today:

https://i.imgur.com/US0Mkyh.png

Will be posting up some pictures of the 1/2 OZ Gold Bar shortly.

Be back in a bit,

BitStoneDev

Are you aware that you have some absolute lunatics supporting your Bitstone operation?

im such a whiny butthurt bitch!!

too bad your mom wasn't smart enough to take this route...

http://puu.sh/lNqB4/bb57b40d65.jpg

That is a shocking image. Why did you post this?

In real life I think women go to "Family Planning" practitioners to have their child killed. Not to say it is any less deplorable an act, but the life of the living unborn human being is usually snuffed in a clinical fashion by them, or so I have read.

P.S: When I was an unborn fetus sheltered in my mother's womb, she would have been committing murder to do as you are suggesting. Since then, it is said that it has been written down on a piece of paper somewhere that doing the same thing is now perfectly acceptable.

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:39:14 AM

Well this certainly appears like a coin I would be interested in.

How much BST will said gold coin require?
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:48:37 AM

Well this certainly appears like a coin I would be interested in.

How much BST will said gold coin require?

Holy Shit! How was that name not taken already?  Huh Could claiming names on BCT be the next Domain Name Rush?  Huh

Oh, and Keith, i have a great suggestion for you and Bitstone Team Partners Van McMinn, Lou Britton and Territo:  You should make your official slogan :

Bitstones : A special kind of classy.

It sums up the Bitstone operation like a button. I promise not to try to claim credit for that, you are perfectly welcome to go right ahead and run that by your partners and see what they think and run with it. Totally no charge at all.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: