Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 10:17:59 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon's A4 Dominator, 1.2W/Mhs 14nm ASIC and miner, open for Partners  (Read 48995 times)
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

this is comforting to know that they are at least replying to you guys. I've ordered and paid for miners on June.

ordered in July, promised to have the miner in Sept... by then, no miner but an email said A4+ balala, so I wait...
for another month, bugged them, and they asked me to pay the additional amount for A4+ ...
paid additional payment again in late Oct, and then nothing... then, wait... until now

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:51 PM

this is comforting to know that they are at least replying to you guys. I've ordered and paid for miners on June.

ordered in July, promised to have the miner in Sept... by then, no miner but an email said A4+ balala, so I wait...
for another month, bugged them, and they asked me to pay the additional amount for A4+ ...
paid additional payment again in late Oct, and then nothing... then, wait... until now

Don't worry, they are just testing them.  Once they ROI for them they will ship them to you!!  Wink

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Don't worry, they are just testing them.  Once they ROI for them they will ship them to you!!  Wink

Same as any other ASIC manufacturer.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

Same story with me, it is very disappointing that a company like Innosilicon is doing this to their customers. I am not sure whether I' ll get the miners in december even.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

Where's the A5 thread?  I can't find it anymore.

I believe people who bought the A5 were supposed to get an A4?
bubos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

Total price for each A4+ was around $3000 due to the discount given to those who were forced to upgrade....

I've yet to hear back on any payment confirmation or better shipping time frame. Innosilicon is starting to worry me. Have a strong feeling I'm going to have to write all this money off as a loss...

Even if these show up, I will never do business with them again. In the same time frame I've received multiple S9s and L3+ orders from Bitmain without any issues.

I finally got my outstanding balance information. They didn't send it on their own though... I had to bother them about it.

They said shipping will start late this month / early December.

Ok good. Thanks for sharing.
What about the price?
Whats the total of the A4+?
Having in mind you preordered and paid 1050USD.

Same here.
Even if i get the A4+ that i ordered i will never do business with them again. EVER!
Their communication with customers is retarded and idiotic.
I am just praying atm this is not some sort of a scam.
Cosmictino

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:36 AM

Undecided same here too.
7 September ordered 8 units with a deposit of 70% for preorder of A4+. Confirmation email was not more then a "confirmed".. they dont answer to any email. No response!
3 days ago i received a email like this.. wtf..

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Innosilicon LTC miner pre-order customer,

We are grateful for your continuous support and trust of Innosilicon. We are devoted to creating the best miner products that provide wonderful user experience with their superb performance.

To maximize your benefits, and adapt to the difficulty of LTC mining, Innosilicon has updated A4 into introduce the next generation inspiring LTC miner, A4+, in the pursuit of the higher hash rate and EER (energy efficient ratio). Its hash rate and EER are leading in the industry with the typical hash rate of 620MHs and power consumption lower than 750W. For more details and video of A4+ miner, please refer to our website: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a4+-miner/index.html

In consideration of your pre-order, we now offer a special discount for your support and understanding:

1)         You can obtain the LTC miner with highest hash rate in the market with only a total of 3200USD per unit;

2)         You can enjoy the priority delivery, which means your shipment takes the lead;

As known to all, when the hash rate is rising, obtaining the miner in advance means gaining your profits in advance.

We can understand your desire to get your miner immediately, and we have been sparing no efforts to realize it.

In order to receive the latest A4+ LTC miner as soon as possible, please complete the payment immediately.

To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the shipment and to avoid unnecessary delay, please check and confirm your delivery address:

Order ID:

Customer Name:

Company:

State/Province:

City:

Street and House NO.:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Power Supply Voltage, (110V or 220V):        

We offer the official standard power supply (110V or 220V), it is only 120USD.

Please inform us about the quantity of the miner and PSU you wish to reserve and make the payment in a timely fashion. The miners and PSU will be delivered to the confirmed address faster, thus increasing the operation time of your equipment.

Finally, please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Looking forward to your reply and have a good day!

-------------------------------------------------

bubos

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

Special discount?!
Hahaha. What do they mean by special discount when the original price is 3200 anyway?

Can you post the email address that sent you this mail please?
Cosmictino

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Special discount?!
Hahaha. What do they mean by special discount when the original price is 3200 anyway?

Can you post the email address that sent you this mail please?

Nop...   Email :  miner_a4@innosilicon.com.cn
Guvn0r

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

Can anybody confirm if they have actually started the shipping process? I received two emails asking to confirm my details.I hope i will receive the miners on December at least.
PaxfulBot

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:52 AM

No idea. I wired them my remaining balance and have been unable to get a response since.

Can anybody confirm if they have actually started the shipping process? I received two emails asking to confirm my details.I hope i will receive the miners on December at least.

Guvn0r

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

No idea. I wired them my remaining balance and have been unable to get a response since.

Thanks. Please update once you get a response from them.
Cosmictino

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

Thanks. Please update once you get a response from them.

Its out now. I get the final payment and i have to pay for each unit 3320$ with psu . First and last time buying stuff from innosilicon. In the offer from sept there wss only explained that if you order A4 you getting automatically an update for A4+ units.. there was fucking nothing explained about the price announcement or the price politics frum this "company".

On twitter they get a shitstorm for the A5 and now also for A4plus too.
Im thinking @ 2018 innosilicon will getting out of miner business
Now we have to pay wit EU fee and transport all together something around 12500$ for fucking 3 Innosilocon units 👍and roi maybe with good luck mid 2019.
Next orders only @ bitmain and rly fu Innosilocon and thx for waiting 4 months..

Greetings
Guvn0r

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

Its out now. I get the final payment and i have to pay for each unit 3320$ with psu . First and last time buying stuff from innosilicon. In the offer from sept there wss only explained that if you order A4 you getting automatically an update for A4+ units.. there was fucking nothing explained about the price announcement or the price politics frum this "company".

On twitter they get a shitstorm for the A5 and now also for A4plus too.
Im thinking @ 2018 innosilicon will getting out of miner business
Now we have to pay wit EU fee and transport all together something around 12500$ for fucking 3 Innosilocon units 👍and roi maybe with good luck mid 2019.
Next orders only @ bitmain and rly fu Innosilocon and thx for waiting 4 months..

Greetings

Yeah, it is just ridiculous business by these people...but, given that they had a genuine reason (A4+ Upgrade), I have no choice but to be content with what they are doing - just because a good amount of money I ve already invested in this. I just don't worry about the ROI, it is pointless at this time, it wil only make me more anxious, seeing LTC/BTC price go up calms me down..I consider myself lucky if i get my hands on them miners on december atleast.

Thanks for the update man.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

i know this is a silly question but if i can mine ltc with Innosilicon a4+ 620mh LTC master scrypt miner,then can i assume it is also possible to mine these things : https://cryptodelver.com/algorithm/scrypt

afterall i says srcypt miner,

i dont get this shit. Cheesy

Yes any scrypt coin there is.
GunsN

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

what about this company?
I have read some posts and I see that people is not satisfied

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
ukjack

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

I was told on 23 November shipment would be arranged "instantly". Heard absolutely nothing since.
bubos

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

I was told on 23 November shipment would be arranged "instantly". Heard absolutely nothing since.

Did you made full payment?
Can you please post the bank account of Innosilicon that you made your payment to.

This company is absolutely ridiculous.
sg007

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

what about this company?
I have read some posts and I see that people is not satisfied
DO NOT BUY anything from INNOSILICON.  They are really bad company, no contact information, to get email from them is even more rare then to win on a lotery.

I believe they are a company, but people inthere just do not know how to have a relationship with customers.
They earned a tons of money.

But to stay stick with Proforma Invoice and with promise - that is far away from honesty.

This is from their web page:
With 100% production success, you can count on Innosilicon in providing best in class product and services.

We have established stable cooperation with many global well-known design and equipment companies. Innosilicon is in the exceeding high speed growth period with a bright future. Our goal is to create a sustainable development platform, to invite you, who want to be outstanding, to join in a happy and productive family-a young and vigorous team you can grow rapidly with, to share exciting success and joy.

We appreciate the spirits of carefulness, responsibility and excellence.

Having professional ethics, good at organizing and managing, do well in planning and animating company culture. Be responsible for company rules, honest, candid and dependable.

So: A company with NO responsibility, no care for customers, no honesty.

Wondering, what kind of answer will write back guys from Innosilicon Sales: @Inno_ASIC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318062
sg007

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

Innosilicon, the world renowned creator of the 28nm A2 Terminator, the most successful LTC miner with over 60% market share, is announcing today the availability of the next generation 14nm ASIC code-named A4 Dominator. This is a full custom design with a tremendous focus on efficiency, providing an incredible 1.2W/Mhs in a DCDC less daisy chain configuration. Available as both an ASIC and a complete miner, nothing can touch the A4 Dominator, and it is going to stay that way for quite some time to come!

A4 Dominator ASIC & Miner Specifications:

• A4 ASIC: 3Mhs per chip at 3.6W nominal, support DCDC less PCB
  • Extreme Low Power: daisy chained ASIC running at 0.7V, only in 14nm
  • Miner Performance: 600Mhs from 720W at the Wall or 850Mhs from 1020W
  • PSU Requirements: common PCI-E 8Pins/6+2Pins with 12V output
  • Included: Raspberry Pi running the most user friendly A2 terminator Software

Since the A4 Dominator is designed & taped-out in the worlds most advanced 14nm process, with 60% greater efficiency over any 28nm node, and our initial MPW chip/miner will be available soon, we are now entering the next round of full mask mass production with trusted partners. This provides an incredible opportunity to win in this huge market, for the foreseeable future, with zero risk. We also have production partners lined up for this A4 ASIC if you are looking for the finished miners. 14nm provides the pinnacle in LTC miner efficiency, with no better technology supplanting it in the foreseeable future.

Good news for this partnership round: we have opened our A4 ASIC/Miner production to committed partners in order to share in both the cost and the profit. Anyone who commits $1.5 million to this partnership will get to share our ASIC production masks or purchase miners “at cost” for your mining farms. We have fully de-risked the design by shouldering all the R&D and MPW costs for the testchips. Also, we will showcase our testchip and test miners in couple of months to demonstrate the A4’s unsurpassable efficiency. We need only 4 to 5 partners to participate in this incredible risk free win-win partnership round. This is the best ever opportunity to secure the world’s most profitable mining ASIC/Machines for the years to come. Further details will be available in the, limited member, partnership meeting. For parties with genuine interest, please email us today at sales@innosilicon.com or Skype at: Inno.miner.

Thank you all for your support and attention. A4 belongs to all of you. After the A4 Dominator comes out, we will offer a A2 Terminator and Farmboy miner replacement program so that our loyal customers can continue to benefit. The A4 Dominator will continue the A2 Terminator legacy in serving our mining community!

Thank you.
Innosilicon Marketing
www.innosilicon.com
Can you guys read post #382 in this thread and do a quick reply, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: