Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233180 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:21:47 PM

Gambling is addicitive only if you have some kind of greed inside. I know we all have it, me too, but the trick is to suppress the greed. If you can do that gambling is not addicting, it's fun like any other game.

Everyone sure have this kind of greed inside of us thats why we need to control it so although we are addicted in the end we still can get some profit too. Without this addicted gambling can be fun too, you just need to have some luck and get a good winning I am sure everyone will be happy and have a great fun

Well in this fun that we get from gambling surely is tempting because of the good amount of money coming from it and it is surely are great to think that you can get some instant cash towards gambling and I think this is really tempting in some ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:35:47 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
we have the same problem but i chancge my atitude for my future i play litle more then if i get my profit half i withdraw it and then i play again next week just cash out your money and buy things
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:39:11 PM

Gambling is addicitive only if you have some kind of greed inside. I know we all have it, me too, but the trick is to suppress the greed. If you can do that gambling is not addicting, it's fun like any other game.

Everyone sure have this kind of greed inside of us thats why we need to control it so although we are addicted in the end we still can get some profit too. Without this addicted gambling can be fun too, you just need to have some luck and get a good winning I am sure everyone will be happy and have a great fun

ooh, what a beautiful life, huh? your pinky dream where everyone is happy and have fun together with never ending big smile on their faces. there is no tax for dream, but well, real world is some how really different from it.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
we have the same problem but i chancge my atitude for my future i play litle more then if i get my profit half i withdraw it and then i play again next week just cash out your money and buy things

If you can win always but I think you can surely win but winning is really deceiving in gambling you will not know if you can surely profit out of it because it is risky.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:05:29 PM

Gambling can be one of the easiest and fastest way to earn money. Within 1 min, you can be thousand of dollar richer without putting in much effort. This tempting is what attracts the people who want to keep coming back to play.
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:10:05 AM

Why is it so addictive?

If you can win always but I think you can surely win but winning is really deceiving in gambling you will not know if you can surely profit out of it because it is risky.
it always be risky but if i get my half profit i stop playing then back again next week for another chance of winning  iplay my profit then if i lose i stop playing thats all its because i don't want to lose more money
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

Why is it so addictive?

It is very hard to win in gambling and that is just the problem, there are a lot of people that is still losing a lot of money in gambling and that they will become poor and that is bad.
Gambling is so addicting because there are a lot of people is saying that you can earn some money fast, but that is actually not true.....
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:17:17 PM

Why is it so addictive?

It is very hard to win in gambling and that is just the problem, there are a lot of people that is still losing a lot of money in gambling and that they will become poor and that is bad.
Gambling is so addicting because there are a lot of people is saying that you can earn some money fast, but that is actually not true.....

Indeed, the fact is that gambling is very addicting because of the point is that people are thinking its easy, and also pretty fast.
Overall the point is these people are thinking once they won again that they will win again and again, this is of course not the point and they will get poor at the end of their journey because of the enjoying addiction.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:22:28 PM

Why is it so addictive?

Indeed, the fact is that gambling is very addicting because of the point is that people are thinking its easy, and also pretty fast.
Overall the point is these people are thinking once they won again that they will win again and again, this is of course not the point and they will get poor at the end of their journey because of the enjoying addiction.

I think people find it the best way to make quick money and there is no other way to make that huge money in short time and that is the reason they get addicted to it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:35:30 PM

Because gambling gives you so much joy if you win. making you excited to try and try again even if you lose. coz you are thinking that you can get your money back, but the fact is you are wasting your time trying your luck in gambling which is very risky and addicting.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:51:51 PM

I don't know why would gambling addicting... You just lose more money than you win, there is no reason to be addict on it. Play just what you are disposed to lose, for fun and everything will be fine.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:12:26 PM

I don't know why would gambling addicting... You just lose more money than you win, there is no reason to be addict on it. Play just what you are disposed to lose, for fun and everything will be fine.  Smiley
If the game is un and entertaining you will be addicted in the game.. so i think not all will addicted on the gambling some of them they are just trying their luck and maybe they can make a profit with their money..  most of them are poor people..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:11:17 PM

You are right. But the problem is, many people is hard to control their anger when their bets is loss. So they bet more to get back their loses, but it's make they get more loses and become addicted.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:45:29 AM

That would still be a reason to be addicted to gambling.. the fun.. you will always miss it when you are out of gambling site..IMO, it is the attention that we give to gambling which results us to being addicted as we are giving time to it..If we are busy enough, then we are far from being addicted..
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:46:23 AM

Gambling can be addictive to some people who have a tendency to pick up habits easily like smoking drinking etc. while others do it just for fun. If you feel you have problems with gambling it's best to seek immediate help and ban yourself from accessing your online gambling sites accounts.
Compulsive gambling can be really destructive if no precaution is taken to alleviate the issue immediately.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Gambling can be addictive to some people who have a tendency to pick up habits easily like smoking drinking etc. while others do it just for fun. If you feel you have problems with gambling it's best to seek immediate help and ban yourself from accessing your online gambling sites accounts.
Compulsive gambling can be really destructive if no precaution is taken to alleviate the issue immediately.

A person who is addicted to gambling will never ban his accounts as he will try to find a way to gamble any how and if he is winning he will never quit gambling.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:27:23 PM

A person who is addicted to gambling will never ban his accounts as he will try to find a way to gamble any how and if he is winning he will never quit gambling.

Well even if his losing so much I think he will never going to quit gambling even he has no money left he will find a way to get his gambling urge continue to that is what is bad about gambling addicts.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

Gambling is so addicting because you always have hope of winning big in short time.
You lose money, then also try again in hope that I might win this time and recover all my loses.
If you win then also you will gamble again in greed of winning more
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:38:23 PM

Gambling is so addicting because you always have hope of winning big in short time.
You lose money, then also try again in hope that I might win this time and recover all my loses.

Yeah people become greedy to become rich in short time and they want to earn money without making any efforts and if they win at initial stage they feel that they can win more and they gets addicted to it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

Agree most people go and gamble because they want to gain advantage in gambling. that's what makes them keep playing to benefit greatly
they will not stop until all their money runs out
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: