Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:47:32 AM

gambling so addicting because it's very easy to find gambling site and easy to gamble
and if you can't control yourself to play it, this is the reason gambling so addicting

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:31:30 AM

Gambling is so addicting because it can provide excitement, relief from boredom or stress,
But of course there are advantages and also disavantages of being a gambler. One of disadvantages is Leading them to keep going until all of their money is gone. And advantage is i guess only when you ein and get some profit of it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:09:47 AM

Gambling is so addicting because it can provide excitement, relief from boredom or stress,
But of course there are advantages and also disavantages of being a gambler. One of disadvantages is Leading them to keep going until all of their money is gone. And advantage is i guess only when you ein and get some profit of it.
Not only the excitement you get is the main reason why people get addicted to gambling, of course you also have to consider that people are addicted to gambling to some huge losses. One gamblers would do everything to get his previous losses without knowing that he have already in a daily basis. Repetitive doing of a certain things is also called an addiction.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:10:55 AM

Gambling is addicting because there are a lot of people that is addicted to gamble and the reason is because they think that they can be rich or even can earn money with it.
But that is actually not possible and that would be nice if they can control themselves so they are not losing that much money with gambling if they are losing.

It should be nice if they are realizing that the money they lost in gambling that it is all wasted and that they must reduce it.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

playing gambling will certainly cause addiction. I know with gambling we could acquire wealth very easily and quickly. and how this will definitely make the people watching the race gambling play continuously, even every day.
yeah probably already told you many times that. when you had a gambling most people will automatically play again in gambling. of course it is the beginning of someone becoming addicted. so if you're too scared to become addicted better not try to fit in gambling simple as that
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:12:50 PM

playing gambling will certainly cause addiction. I know with gambling we could acquire wealth very easily and quickly. and how this will definitely make the people watching the race gambling play continuously, even every day.
yeah probably already told you many times that. when you had a gambling most people will automatically play again in gambling. of course it is the beginning of someone becoming addicted. so if you're too scared to become addicted better not try to fit in gambling simple as that

Gambling only for matured people who knows how to control themselves. If someone let himself dictated with his emotions then I am pretty sure that it would result to be addicted in gambling. Such person then will try to find ways to win which make him think of the strategies almost all of the time. Gambling then will be a huge part of his life so I can say that with this way of thinking one can be addicted in gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

Gambling is addicting because there are a lot of people that is addicted to gamble and the reason is because they think that they can be rich or even can earn money with it.
But that is actually not possible and that would be nice if they can control themselves so they are not losing that much money with gambling if they are losing.

It should be nice if they are realizing that the money they lost in gambling that it is all wasted and that they must reduce it.

Well In my opinion there are lots of people that are thinking that they can be rich in gambling but there are some who's gonna get addicted with it but there are a few who's gonna stop in playing because they have realized that gambling is really not what they think it is!
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Well In my opinion there are lots of people that are thinking that they can be rich in gambling but there are some who's gonna get addicted with it but there are a few who's gonna stop in playing because they have realized that gambling is really not what they think it is!
Majority of people I guess are thinking that they will become rich in gambling. They work hard enough to discover the codes of secret in gambling but unable to validate it by their win record. One can be very addicted to gambling if he always think of gambling and associated it with his daily living.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

Gambling can be very addicted and this already has been mentioned by all kind of people, its of course true no doubts about that by the way.
I always through it was caused by a combo of two reasons and that is profit and the enjoying factor.
These two factors makes it so hard to stop with gambling in my eyes.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:27:33 PM

Gambling can be very addicted and this already has been mentioned by all kind of people, its of course true no doubts about that by the way.
I always through it was caused by a combo of two reasons and that is profit and the enjoying factor.
These two factors makes it so hard to stop with gambling in my eyes.

+1 on this one. Some people like it when they are 'having fun' while making 'profit'. They want to get paid while they are playing. What they don't know is that they are doomed to go bankrupt later.

Well, we can't blame them. It's just our nature to like the feeling when we think we are making "money" out of something we enjoy. Smiley

Majority of people I guess are thinking that they will become rich in gambling. They work hard enough to discover the codes of secret in gambling but unable to validate it by their win record. One can be very addicted to gambling if he always think of gambling and associated it with his daily living.

If a gambler has a target amount with his bets, he will surely won't stop betting unless he gets what he wants. But unfortunately, he/she just ends up having more and more loss than before. Thus, making his/her target amount more and more.

Some people really associated gambling in their life (including me before). The first thing in the morning that I do is make myself a coffee. I get bored when I just look outside and just simply drink my coffee. Because of that, I thought of playing while drinking coffee. And that's what I did. It became my morning habit to gamble while drinking coffee.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

I think the reason is not only that dude ? because I saw many people become addicted to gambling when their goals are for entetainment and enjoy in gambling? but they became addicts when their goal is not to make a profit? Can you give a reason about it?

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

The main problem with gambling is the losing side. When you lose you want a revanche or in gambling terms to win your money back.
So you keep playing and playing and losing and losing more.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

The main problem with gambling is the losing side. When you lose you want a revanche or in gambling terms to win your money back.
So you keep playing and playing and losing and losing more.

yeah, and for that they do not device any strategy only they play again and again, they should have to wait for tomorrow, as on the next day they will be fresh and they can have more energy both physical and mental and can have a good chance to earn their money.
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

Gambling results an everlasting impression on someone the more he plays.
Moreover it amplifies the urge to gamble more if he tends to lose more than winning.
That's why you should cap your finance to a certain extent before considering to stop gambling.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:26:43 PM

Gambling results an everlasting impression on someone the more he plays.
Moreover it amplifies the urge to gamble more if he tends to lose more than winning.
That's why you should cap your finance to a certain extent before considering to stop gambling.

IT's about the losing your money back which makes gambling addicting. The moment you know you lost something that belongs to you, you will do anything to get it back.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:43:13 PM

Most people gamble in their spare time for the profit and enjoying time they will have because of it.
Due to the fact that its enjoying they will get addicted, it already has been said hundred times but its the real reason in my opinion.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:30:09 AM

Most people gamble in their spare time for the profit and enjoying time they will have because of it.
Due to the fact that its enjoying they will get addicted, it already has been said hundred times but its the real reason in my opinion.
so you think by enjoying and have fun on something like gamble can make someone addicted?

hmm i can agree with your opinion, an addiction come from a curious , get excessive pleasure (have fun). something excessive can be interpreted as an addiction right? like this gambling addiction.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:50:54 AM

so you think by enjoying and have fun on something like gamble can make someone addicted?

hmm i can agree with your opinion, an addiction come from a curious , get excessive pleasure (have fun). something excessive can be interpreted as an addiction right? like this gambling addiction.

I think having fun is not the right word, for me having fun is spending time without thinking other problems. And in gambling ur must hope ur bet should win. And i might say that gambling is a risky hobby. I too enjoy gambling but not the having fun way.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:28:28 AM

I think having fun is not the right word, for me having fun is spending time without thinking other problems. And in gambling ur must hope ur bet should win. And i might say that gambling is a risky hobby. I too enjoy gambling but not the having fun way.
So I guess you don't belong to the rich people who just throw their money in a casino happily. Yes, majority of the gamblers gamble their money with an expectation to bag a huge amount of money. That is why it becomes an addiction because we always thinks of winning which in reality the odds does not favor on us.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:45:16 AM

So I guess you don't belong to the rich people who just throw their money in a casino happily. Yes, majority of the gamblers gamble their money with an expectation to bag a huge amount of money. That is why it becomes an addiction because we always thinks of winning which in reality the odds does not favor on us.

In fact, most of us dont belong to the rich people. Otherwise when we gamble, we will gamble to like it is endless. However, we have a budget and a limit. And although we knew we have a higher chance to lose, we still want to gamble to hope to win and at the same time get into the mood of excitment of gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: