Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 04:04:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 370 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 230553 times)
jakelyson

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:47:37 PM

This is a simple advice but for someone who is really addicting isn't it a solution.

If you are addict to gambling you are not able to regulate yourself at all.

if was win dont forget withdraw then play again tommorrow my prinsip
or play others site

Yes, it is hard to control. It is easier said than done. You can stop for a while then your hands becomes itchy to go log in again. And when you do, there is no stopping it. You will gamble all the way. The fun and excitement won't let you stop especially when you want to get back a loss.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:17:09 PM

This is a simple advice but for someone who is really addicting isn't it a solution.

or play others site

Yes, it is hard to control. It is easier said than done. You can stop for a while then your hands becomes itchy to go log in again. And when you do, there is no stopping it. You will gamble all the way. The fun and excitement won't let you stop especially when you want to get back a loss.
Indeed, gambling is because of the fact that its enjoying you want to play again and again and that is the mistake of people.
These people are also doing it again and again and do not listen to other people about the fact that its not good.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:05:53 AM

or play others site

Indeed, gambling is because of the fact that its enjoying you want to play again and again and that is the mistake of people.
These people are also doing it again and again and do not listen to other people about the fact that its not good.

A lot of people already said this and its also true that its because of the enjoying part put I think its also because if you lose you want to win a certain amount back.
You want to play again because you lost money, I think these two as a combo make people very addicted.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:20:18 AM

Gambling is just so addicting because its enjoying and if something is enjoying it will get you addicted for sure.
You can see this with gambling, sports, games and many other examples.
Youll get addicted in gambling once you tried it wether you win or loss. But enjoying, you will be enjoying only if you are winning you wont get enjoy if your lossing. You will just get enjoy when your lossing if you are damn rich and lossing such money is nothing to you. But if its not you'll get mad/sad for sure.
Compa

Activity: 822

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:47:32 AM

gambling so addicting because it's very easy to find gambling site and easy to gamble
and if you can't control yourself to play it, this is the reason gambling so addicting

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bL4nkcode
Copper Member

Activity: 672

Trusted Escrow Service? Go here -> goo.gl/qSGvAk

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 01:31:30 AM

Gambling is so addicting because it can provide excitement, relief from boredom or stress,
But of course there are advantages and also disavantages of being a gambler. One of disadvantages is Leading them to keep going until all of their money is gone. And advantage is i guess only when you ein and get some profit of it.

Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:09:47 AM

Gambling is so addicting because it can provide excitement, relief from boredom or stress,
But of course there are advantages and also disavantages of being a gambler. One of disadvantages is Leading them to keep going until all of their money is gone. And advantage is i guess only when you ein and get some profit of it.
Not only the excitement you get is the main reason why people get addicted to gambling, of course you also have to consider that people are addicted to gambling to some huge losses. One gamblers would do everything to get his previous losses without knowing that he have already in a daily basis. Repetitive doing of a certain things is also called an addiction.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:10:55 AM

Gambling is addicting because there are a lot of people that is addicted to gamble and the reason is because they think that they can be rich or even can earn money with it.
But that is actually not possible and that would be nice if they can control themselves so they are not losing that much money with gambling if they are losing.

It should be nice if they are realizing that the money they lost in gambling that it is all wasted and that they must reduce it.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

playing gambling will certainly cause addiction. I know with gambling we could acquire wealth very easily and quickly. and how this will definitely make the people watching the race gambling play continuously, even every day.
yeah probably already told you many times that. when you had a gambling most people will automatically play again in gambling. of course it is the beginning of someone becoming addicted. so if you're too scared to become addicted better not try to fit in gambling simple as that

Hatuferu

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:12:50 PM

playing gambling will certainly cause addiction. I know with gambling we could acquire wealth very easily and quickly. and how this will definitely make the people watching the race gambling play continuously, even every day.
yeah probably already told you many times that. when you had a gambling most people will automatically play again in gambling. of course it is the beginning of someone becoming addicted. so if you're too scared to become addicted better not try to fit in gambling simple as that

Gambling only for matured people who knows how to control themselves. If someone let himself dictated with his emotions then I am pretty sure that it would result to be addicted in gambling. Such person then will try to find ways to win which make him think of the strategies almost all of the time. Gambling then will be a huge part of his life so I can say that with this way of thinking one can be addicted in gambling.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

Gambling is addicting because there are a lot of people that is addicted to gamble and the reason is because they think that they can be rich or even can earn money with it.
But that is actually not possible and that would be nice if they can control themselves so they are not losing that much money with gambling if they are losing.

It should be nice if they are realizing that the money they lost in gambling that it is all wasted and that they must reduce it.

Well In my opinion there are lots of people that are thinking that they can be rich in gambling but there are some who's gonna get addicted with it but there are a few who's gonna stop in playing because they have realized that gambling is really not what they think it is!

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Hatuferu

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Well In my opinion there are lots of people that are thinking that they can be rich in gambling but there are some who's gonna get addicted with it but there are a few who's gonna stop in playing because they have realized that gambling is really not what they think it is!
Majority of people I guess are thinking that they will become rich in gambling. They work hard enough to discover the codes of secret in gambling but unable to validate it by their win record. One can be very addicted to gambling if he always think of gambling and associated it with his daily living.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Zaun

Activity: 756

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

Gambling can be very addicted and this already has been mentioned by all kind of people, its of course true no doubts about that by the way.
I always through it was caused by a combo of two reasons and that is profit and the enjoying factor.
These two factors makes it so hard to stop with gambling in my eyes.
Xenophoto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:27:33 PM

Gambling can be very addicted and this already has been mentioned by all kind of people, its of course true no doubts about that by the way.
I always through it was caused by a combo of two reasons and that is profit and the enjoying factor.
These two factors makes it so hard to stop with gambling in my eyes.

+1 on this one. Some people like it when they are 'having fun' while making 'profit'. They want to get paid while they are playing. What they don't know is that they are doomed to go bankrupt later.

Well, we can't blame them. It's just our nature to like the feeling when we think we are making "money" out of something we enjoy. Smiley

Majority of people I guess are thinking that they will become rich in gambling. They work hard enough to discover the codes of secret in gambling but unable to validate it by their win record. One can be very addicted to gambling if he always think of gambling and associated it with his daily living.

If a gambler has a target amount with his bets, he will surely won't stop betting unless he gets what he wants. But unfortunately, he/she just ends up having more and more loss than before. Thus, making his/her target amount more and more.

Some people really associated gambling in their life (including me before). The first thing in the morning that I do is make myself a coffee. I get bored when I just look outside and just simply drink my coffee. Because of that, I thought of playing while drinking coffee. And that's what I did. It became my morning habit to gamble while drinking coffee.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

I think the reason is not only that dude ? because I saw many people become addicted to gambling when their goals are for entetainment and enjoy in gambling? but they became addicts when their goal is not to make a profit? Can you give a reason about it?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

Money often costs too much. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

The main problem with gambling is the losing side. When you lose you want a revanche or in gambling terms to win your money back.
So you keep playing and playing and losing and losing more.

gtglener

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

The main problem with gambling is the losing side. When you lose you want a revanche or in gambling terms to win your money back.
So you keep playing and playing and losing and losing more.

yeah, and for that they do not device any strategy only they play again and again, they should have to wait for tomorrow, as on the next day they will be fresh and they can have more energy both physical and mental and can have a good chance to earn their money.
Gwapo

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

Gambling results an everlasting impression on someone the more he plays.
Moreover it amplifies the urge to gamble more if he tends to lose more than winning.
That's why you should cap your finance to a certain extent before considering to stop gambling.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:26:43 PM

Gambling results an everlasting impression on someone the more he plays.
Moreover it amplifies the urge to gamble more if he tends to lose more than winning.
That's why you should cap your finance to a certain extent before considering to stop gambling.

IT's about the losing your money back which makes gambling addicting. The moment you know you lost something that belongs to you, you will do anything to get it back.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:43:13 PM

Most people gamble in their spare time for the profit and enjoying time they will have because of it.
Due to the fact that its enjoying they will get addicted, it already has been said hundred times but its the real reason in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 370 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.