Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
Transparency

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:57:50 PM

Because if your gaining, your mind think that you can earn more. And if your losing, your mind think that you can recover your loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

Because if your gaining, your mind think that you can earn more. And if your losing, your mind think that you can recover your loss.
Looks like your right thats why people are always coming back in gambling this is just like me that if im gaining i am thinking that i can make easy money in gambling but honestly i realize that it a part of addiction..
But i cant still stop gambling because im hoping to win big..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Transparency

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

Looks like your right thats why people are always coming back in gambling this is just like me that if im gaining i am thinking that i can make easy money in gambling but honestly i realize that it a part of addiction..
Well I can control mine, what I do is limit what i deposit in gambling sites. For example I want to gamble I just put 10usd in my deposit address in gambling and if I lose well I stop if I hit my mark gain. I also stop.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:51:45 PM

Well I can control mine, what I do is limit what i deposit in gambling sites. For example I want to gamble I just put 10usd in my deposit address in gambling and if I lose well I stop if I hit my mark gain. I also stop.

This just shows that you are not.addicted yet and that you have great control of.your gambling habit. The question is, how long can you keep that control up. Continue playing gambling and there will come a time that you get addicted in what you do. Then you will lose a control.that you have. I really hope that time will not come.
Transparency

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:19:44 PM

This just shows that you are not.addicted yet and that you have great control of.your gambling habit. The question is, how long can you keep that control up. Continue playing gambling and there will come a time that you get addicted in what you do. Then you will lose a control.that you have. I really hope that time will not come.
been gambling for 3 years, the reason why I can control it? I dont take it seriously and I dont rely in gambling that it can give me a real high profit. My mindset goes like this, if I need a small amount for example 10usd that's when I gamble. I will stake 10usd and when I reach what I need which is 10usd I stop but when I lose, I stop also and do a job that really give me a sure profit. For short, gambling is just my instance of getting little money that I really need but when it don't work I go with a real profit which is working.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:23:20 PM

It gives you money in quick time and that is the reason it becomes addiction, people who are smart will never get addicted to it as they know when to quit.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:43:14 PM

Gambling is addicting because its that you want to win again and again but you will lose and stay doing it and if you win you want to make more and more.
I think these two things can really make you addicted.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:11:13 PM

Gambling is addicting because its that you want to win again and again but you will lose and stay doing it and if you win you want to make more and more.
maybe already be a must when you gamble then you win. and you will continue to play to get a bigger win.
you have to be careful with it dude

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:15:18 PM

maybe already be a must when you gamble then you win. and you will continue to play to get a bigger win.

Indeed exactly you want to do it again and again because you get addicted to it because of this.
You are falling for the same thing over and over.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

Indeed exactly you want to do it again and again because you get addicted to it because of this.
The thing is when you do it again and again you are not noticing that you are already addicted with gambling, the worst thing is you will lose your money or even your property since your decision is not sound already and you might sell them for gambling.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:48:01 AM

The thing is when you do it again and again you are not noticing that you are already addicted with gambling, the worst thing is you will lose your money or even your property since your decision is not sound already and you might sell them for gambling.
yes addiction can make us forget about everything, could we sell all items for gambling, so you do not realize that you have lost everything because of gambling addiction. so I hope you can control yourself in gambling, and better to think of gambling just for fun.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:49:26 AM

some people doesnt notice that they are already addicted to gambling, they think that gambling is their hobby, note but eventually they are already addicted to it that they cant resist the urge of not gambling , and they care anymore if they are losing
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:07:31 AM

some people doesnt notice that they are already addicted to gambling, they think that gambling is their hobby, note but eventually they are already addicted to it that they cant resist the urge of not gambling , and they care anymore if they are losing
You can never really notice when you are gambling due to the excitement it gives to you while doing it, the thing is your mind is already one sided and you only see the winning side without considering your losses.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:47:10 AM

Gambling is addicting because of the opportunity for the gambler to win huge amount of money even at a short span of time. They will treat gambling as the easiest job where if you are lucky you can win money and if you lose they will come back playing again and that's make them addicted due to repetition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:00:09 AM

Gambling is addicting because of the opportunity for the gambler to win huge amount of money even at a short span of time. They will treat gambling as the easiest job where if you are lucky you can win money and if you lose they will come back playing again and that's make them addicted due to repetition.
yes gamblers back to do all that because they can easily get the money. I'm sure some people do gamble for that purpose. it is real and it will be difficult to remove. gambling has become part of our lives.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Recognise

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:54:40 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
It's addictive because you think of all the things you could buy if you won x amount, basically you just think you will win big...
And you don't
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:57:10 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
It's addictive because you think of all the things you could buy if you won x amount, basically you just think you will win big...
And you don't

yes it's an addiction, you probably always thought of a great victory, but the fact that you always lose, or when you want to try to recover the loss of defeat, so that you will continue to try to play even though you know you have lost

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:04:21 AM

yes they dont realize it because of the hype they get when they win some amount
and that hype and the thought of winning will never leave your mind until they get really
addicted to gambling.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

That is the deceiving way of gambling to be addicted it will just let you win in the beginning but in the long run surely you will just lose from it.
Gamblers tend to be addicted with gambling they have experienced winning from it with high pot but that doesn't prove anything about
gambling.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:44:38 PM

I think everyone who has played a gambling win or lose they will go back to gamble again. I am sure of it
the magic of gambling will always bring players to continue to gamble will not see the results of the gambling. whether they aim to get profit but they get is a defeat
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: