Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:01:03 AM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my BTC Sad

Why is it so addictive?
It is just the tendency that you can double your profits. If you need help to stop gambling, I would suggest you keep a diary entry of your wins and losses and compare your loss with the amount you could have earned without gambling. This helped me to stop although I still sometimes play dice. Hope this helps.
Gambling is addicting because there are still a lot of people that likes to gamble and they think that they can be rich with Bitcoin but that is actually not true.
If you are gambling you have to control yourself otherwise you are going to lose a lot of money with it and that is bad.

in gambling when you bet its win or loose, for luck its good luck and bad luck, for perspective look at the darker side or the brighter side Smiley . in aiming just close your eyes coz you wont hit a bulls eye, gambling is not addictive when your enjoying it winning or loosing.  don't go nuts Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:54:40 AM

in gambling when you bet its win or loose, for luck its good luck and bad luck,

i must say that in some point right
but some new gamblers are trying hard to make fast money

for me gambling is something else i dont gamble big just for fun and more the excitement of game watching

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:38:03 AM

for me gambling is something else i dont gamble big just for fun and more the excitement of game watching

The mindset of the many when it comes to gambling is wrong. Making money in gambling is hard, you need to be very good to achieve your goal. Some of the addicted are those who gamble for money even without the right amount of bankroll. Their projections are unrealistic, putting small amount of bankroll and target to gain huge amount.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:40:18 AM

You do not get the same feeling when you're betting with free credits or watching someone else play, trust me.

Your wealth isn't on the line, it's simply that.

It's like drugs. You want to get the thrill of gambling, even if you know that you might going to lose, just as you know that you might get killed by a drug overdose.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1698

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:51:58 AM

You do not get the same feeling when you're betting with free credits or watching someone else play, trust me.

It's like drugs. You want to get the thrill of gambling, even if you know that you might going to lose, just as you know that you might get killed by a drug overdose.

Yeah that is completely true. Same goes for trading stock on paper or demo trading.

Its easy to make millions when money isn't on the table, but when you trade with real money, it all of a sudden gets harder.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:07:01 AM

Gambling will be not that bad if you addicted to it but you have to play with small amounts and that is the best tactic that you can have so you are not losing that much money but you must dont make yourself poor.
If that happens than it is bad and it is addicting because people think that you can earn money with it but that is actually not true.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:16:24 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Just the fact that people who have gambled much experienced a win at least one time. Now they think that they can keep winning but they have to know that the chance is still bigger that they will lose.
clasifiedads

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

i feel dumb gambling but i always want extra money. i gues its all in the mind?
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:35:20 PM

Well I think when you say this words you just want an extra money but feeling an extra uneasy doing gambling because they might say that your addicted to it and you are just wasting your money on gambling and never want other people to know that you are playing a risky game!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2880

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:49:04 PM

Yeah that is completely true. Same goes for trading stock on paper or demo trading.

Its easy to make millions when money isn't on the table, but when you trade with real money, it all of a sudden gets harder.
I think drug addiction is better than gambling ,gambling is worst one to be addicted because if you are addicted in gambling i think all people stay away from you because they dont want you to ask a loan..and if you are addicted at gambling you will lose all you had house money and also your family. unlike drugs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:03:14 PM

I think drug addiction is better than gambling ,gambling is worst one to be addicted because if you are addicted in gambling i think all people stay away from you because they dont want you to ask a loan..and if you are addicted at gambling you will lose all you had house money and also your family. unlike drugs.

Well I think it is not a different issue if your addicted to gambling or drugs because it is both addiction and both are dangerous for the health and for other people too, and both needs proper attention and medication that should have a prescription of a psychiatrist.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:11:45 PM

That's part of it's nature I think, I don't know why but I think it's about excitement and the people liking that feeling
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1308

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:16:23 PM

IMO addiction is not good on everything, so addicted in drugs is not even better than addicted in gambling. Both can wreck your life sooner or later. You may lose everything you have in your life including your soul if you addicted to drugs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

If you've studied psychology, you'll find that those who are susceptible to gambling are addicted the the high of winning tons of money. the worst gamblers have absolutely no control and will demand/steal/embezzle funds from other to feed their gambling addiction. Problem gambling has recently been reclassified as an addictions disorder, like crack or meth.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:33:39 PM

If you've studied psychology, you'll find that those who are susceptible to gambling are addicted the the high of winning tons of money. the worst gamblers have absolutely no control and will demand/steal/embezzle funds from other to feed their gambling addiction. Problem gambling has recently been reclassified as an addictions disorder, like crack or meth.

Well that is because both gambling addiction and drug addiction has the same effects on the people that has it, this particular situation will start on their mind and because they want to get an instant money on gambling they think they can really get it even if they have a lot of expenses already.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:01:59 AM

Well that is because both gambling addiction and drug addiction has the same effects on the people that has it, this particular situation will start on their mind and because they want to get an instant money on gambling they think they can really get it even if they have a lot of expenses already.
Gambling addiction is worse if being addict you always lost your money while on the other hand it is good if you are a gambling addict that wins unlimited amount of money.

Drugs will not do good for you because you cannot expect any return of your money unlike in gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

if you think it's the stupid gamble, why do you want to earn more money from gambling? and other risks are already clearly proven to be detrimental to you, although not everyone experiences the loss of a gamble.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:09:15 PM

yeah all there in your own mind dude. You are suggestions of your own mind to continue gambling in hopes that you will get benefit greatly? and it continues until you can realize yourself that you've been in addiction :-/
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:23:16 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Everything you do to get and earn money can make you addictive easily !
caution: gambling is always risky, only gamble with the money that you can afford to lose ! Shocked
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

Gambling addiction is worse if being addict you always lost your money while on the other hand it is good if you are a gambling addict that wins unlimited amount of money.

Drugs will not do good for you because you cannot expect any return of your money unlike in gambling.

If you always win? but in my opinion gambling addiction will always be bad for you even if you win or lose, because you can never stop playing it even if you want to stop, you can never say that you will always win on gambling because it can not maybe it would work for other people but in some cases you will end up losing.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: