Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 12:07:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 173912 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.

This could be hard at first, because I think 80% of people here in my country didnt know about Bitcoin. Not unless if 2-3 mainstream local businesses starts accepting Bitcoin as payment. This could help introduce Bitcoin to the people and raise awareness about Cryptocurrencies and can make them accept Bitcoin as payments from the others. Now, if this happen more and more people are interested to attend seminars and orientation about the crypto world. Coz right now there are group of people in my country who promotes and introduce  cryptocurrency, but sad to say its not so convincing. Its only the beginning is always the hardest part, once started everything will follow through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jayco25

Activity: 70

Altcom: AcdwCRg2n4hhRsCh1WipzeMs7F9QVXHgjD

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

First of all need to educate them the advantage of using Digital Currency. afterwards if you explain very well. they will interested to accept bitcoin for daily transaction

] [url = http: //www.globcoin.io/] GLOBCOIN │ THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE │GLOBCOIN [/ url] [/ center] [
Gagayalano123

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

Some of local business here in the philippines doesnt know that bitcoin exist, This is a long way run but we could convince them by giving a proper knowledge on how currency bitcoin works.  This is not impossible to make. Bitcoin is on nationwide known especially in world market. I think that is not hard to convince them.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
tkamal

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

Few things we are not able to encourage or educate if you do that purposely they will not show any interest on it and they ignore the value of it so. We just introduce bitcoin to the local business that's it, nothing else they will find the way by themselves and start accepting bincoin in their business.
sartoga

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

The only real reason I can see to encourage local businesses to accept bitcoin is the demand from the people for adding it. The more people will demand to have it added the more likely the business will add it. While there is indeed no technical charge-back possibilty when sending bitcoin, it still remains that the seller and buyer have a contract based on the local laws. Based on those laws the consumer usually have protection rights and still can give back the product he purchased if something is wrong with it.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Zicadis

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

I think one of the few ways we can convince local businesses to accept BTC in their stores is by encouraging customers to request for bitcoin as a mode of payment every time they visit the store as it will have store owners considering taking cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment after they make their assessments and research which should show more benefits for them such as no chargebacks, fewer fraud cases and easy proof of purchase if electronic receipts are issued.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:18:49 PM

You can also be a form of advertisement to encourage the use of BTC. As some of the member already said you can have a mini semenar, give away flyers or give an advertisement in social media. It may be a lengthly proccess but I hope it will not be in vain since more and more people are getting interested in BTC.

Maragan13

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:59 AM

insurance we need advertize on tv and for everyone to understand how bitcoin especially local businesses to recognize it

im posible

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:14:28 PM

I think the most effective way in this time is introduce and promote bitcoin in various sectors first. Which in the end the general public to be familiar with btc so that local businesses can accept bitcoin as a means of payment of their transactions.

whyrqa

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

insurance we need advertize on tv and for everyone to understand how bitcoin especially local businesses to recognize it
and what will the businessman do if the state does not yet intend to legalize Bitcoin? It is necessary somehow to conduct reports to the Tax Inspectorate.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Jedie22

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:34:08 PM

There are a lots of things to do in order to encourage local businesses to accept bitcoin. On my opinion, giving them a proposal business that make them to convince. Expalin to them very well, the best knowledge I have and discuss the history and the advantages about bitcoin. Though, most of people nowadays thinking that bitcoin is scam, patience should apply since we can't control there mind due to many scammers in the cyberworld.I would say much better to convince those people are open minded about business.Those people that are really trusted and willing to learn about bitcoin because someday it may lead a good profit in the future.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
herehero

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

It is absurd.

BTC should acts like Gold. You cant carry a bag of gold when you shopping, unless all shops have balance.

BTC is born for  value storing, not for value exchanging.
FunGap

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:17:10 AM

Some shops already have quick response rules to pay for. Show them how simple and easy , inexpensive it is to setup a qr deal and the way to consist of intirgrate of bitcoin within the shop and let them know more about bitcoin by itself.
monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:48:40 AM

the main use of bitcoin when you want to buy/sell without proof your ID so that when local businesses you must show your face which make many use other payment methods better that Bitcoin so we can’t we encourage local businesses to accept BTC
mylyn2327

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

First thing we need to do is to encourage and to teach their target market about bitcoin. We can proved to them that most of people now are in bitcoin via survey. Those local businesses are after to their target market because they are the one who give profit to their businesses. And if the demand of bitcoin get higher and higher everyday, there's a possibility that those local businesses will engage and accept bitcoin as mode of payment. As a marketer that's the one thing we should consider first, then proceed to best marketing strategy that market will accept. And if we proved to them that bitcoin is feasible there's no doubt, local businesses will accept btc open arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

This is a good idea that will benefit everyone however blockchain needs to improve its system first for it to accomodate transactions immediately.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  EALP Token | A New Era for Decentralised Alpine Tourism  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >> WEBSITE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  DISCORD  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Angi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

First i can do to encourage the  the local businesses to accept btc is to teach them what btc about  and how to grow their capital using bitcoin and i explain them whats the good benefits if they use bitcoin  to their business.Sometimes is not easy to do that but if we have positive mind and sacrifice we can do anything  to convince anybody.😊😊😊

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
ScrumbleGames

Activity: 14

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:57:33 AM

It is going to be quite a long while before regular walk in stores will accept bitcoin because of how you have to pay, it would be such a hastle to have to bring out your wallet key or barcode every time to pay, not to mention the fluctuation in the price of bitcoin right now is so unpredictable that it would be hard to get stores to join in, one day they get $500 worth of bitcoin, but the next day it could be worth $200 or $1000.
BigTeeths

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Well, you need to promote it by yourself. All of us can help spread awarness bout bitcoin by doing simple things like sharing articles through social media sites or giving satoshis to others. I'm sure that those act will lead to encourage local businesses easily.

jankekek

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:10:59 AM

If bitcoin were not so volatile when it comes to price, I truly believe that many small business would use the currency. With the price varying so much more than the price of a dollar, it's hard to say whether the consumer or the business would get an advantage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Collateral Tokens  ▨  Bitcoin Loans Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰ JOIN ICO ❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.