Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 184770 times)
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:13 AM

I think it has to start from the government. It's hard for local businesses to accept BTC when the local goverment banned it.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:00:32 AM

The basic thing to do is explaining to them the benefits of bitcoins. But it is a long process to them in order to understand the bitcoin. They maybe invest some of it in order them to allow or accepting bitcoin as a payment. The best way to do is part by part saying that bitcoin can help them in their local business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Bitcoin is strong, because its price is increasing . We can capitalize on this when we introduce Bitcoin to local businesses. Transaction is favorable to the merchant because there is no chargeback meaning unlike paypal, once the payment is done, merchant does not need to anxiety about the payment to be charged back. So probably that is one of the aspect we can tell the merchant to catch their interest in accepting BTC.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:31:05 AM

I think we first need encourage the government to recognized bitcoin, cause most of the citizen trust government in this kind of thing if thew saw the potential of bitcoin they will realize that bitcoin really is worth it, when the government announce in one country that bitcoin is reliable the a lot of people will get interested in bitcoin and they are the ones that's gonna use and accept bitcoin themselves, there will be a mass adoption and not just local business but even the big name's in the industry might accept bitcoin as well.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that government has a very vital role in this aspect. Other than convincing our government, there is one more thing which can help us in encouraging the local business to start accepting of bitcoin and that is we actually need to make them aware of this concept of bitcoin. We really need to tell them the benefits which they’ll be able to enjoy once they will start accepting bitcoin. This will help us in encouraging them.

sansu08

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:10:55 AM

This strategy can be referred to as marketing because encouraging them to use btc means promoting its advantage to other payment means. By telling them the advantages i will tell them the step by step procedure making it easy for them to understand and eventually use them.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

How we encourage local businesses to accept bitcoin, that the good question, but yes, How? I think we need to explain things that they don't know about it.
Then let's  have them decide, its really hard to encourage some local businesses ,maybe we give them a long time to make a decision.
But now we do not blame them if they do not want accept modern technology
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:29:48 AM

This strategy can be referred to as marketing because encouraging them to use btc means promoting its advantage to other payment means. By telling them the advantages i will tell them the step by step procedure making it easy for them to understand and eventually use them.

It's totally a marketing, marketing bitcoin as we are pushing and encouraging these local businesses to get into bitcoin. Once they are in, that will be another help to the whole bitcoin economy. They'll bring another profit and as well as additional market cap to bitcoin. And the phasing for this year is very quick, if tell someone that has a business about bitcoin it's either he heard it before or studying it now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

Certain of program I will remark in its dedicated thread after i get to think about it 
Yeah you are right it is having the same and the value of the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will be support by the people, it is the time when almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin power and the value so it is the time to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin and to make the people understand the bitcoin price and the value so that it will be easy to make then excited.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

If the business is sending money to other country.
Than I think is good to tell them that Bitcoin is a solution because is faster and cheaper.

Or if that business is internet based and most of its transactions are conducted online while capable of serving different customers around the world then bitcoin would be an advisable alternative for its mode of payments. I have seen allot of retailers and business websites that are considering to add bitcoin in their options so I think it will be normal scenario maybe next year.

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

The big problem with business payment method is the formality if the customers are at another country. So bitcoin could easily solve that problem with the advantage in freedom transaction.
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:40:10 AM

I think it's hard to encourage local business to accept BTC, i think we must first need the government to recognized bitcoin if the government finally recommend bitcoin to the public then it's much easier to persuade those local business to finally accept bitcoin, and it will really have a big impact in bitcoin in a good way.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

The big problem with business payment method is the formality if the customers are at another country. So bitcoin could easily solve that problem with the advantage in freedom transaction.

Precisely. In online transactions, bitcoin is the king. No doubt about that, but when it comes to merchant to customer dealings, well, fiat will always be the best and it is hard to use bitcoin in fiat territory if you are looking for convenience. I do believe that they are good at where they are right now.

I think it's hard to encourage local business to accept BTC, i think we must first need the government to recognized bitcoin if the government finally recommend bitcoin to the public then it's much easier to persuade those local business to finally accept bitcoin, and it will really have a big impact in bitcoin in a good way.

So we can't convince merchants to use bitcoin and ask the help of the government to endorse it? Well, I don't believe that we need that, we could convince the merchants first then the government will be the one adopting and make a regulation.

We ought to conscious them the amenities of utilizing bitcoin.Like, we can tell them about reduced transactions charges of bitcoin.More, we are able to tell them concerning the security of bitcoin.We can encourage them to commit on bitcoin trigger it can provide them with revenue.

I believe you don't understand what you are saying.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Best way to promote BTC among the people is tell them the rate of its increase in price every one. Everyone will invest in it as they get to know about the advantages of bitcoin and know that their investment can reach heights. people will start accepting bitcoin and saving them.

This will also make bitcoin more famous and its users can take advantages of it and also earn from holding it. And as the bitcoin becomes more popular its price increases with it and it will help in increasing the value of bitcoin too.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

If the owner is a millenial or a psrt of the gen x generation, they might be open new ideas that they can price their items using bitcoins, however the owner must also be aware.of the volatility of bitcoin we should just not force them to be adding bitcoin into their system, for a start, we can convimce them to price certain products that they can sell using bitcoin, and they should also be awate that they can scan a qr code or do it via online. I think in this caee we can start out, like a vending machine wherein just scan you wallet,in order to pay, in a way leading uw more closer to further acceptance of bitcoin, just make sure the owner is very much aware of what bitcoin is.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think otherwise. You actually need to lot of hard work to motivate the ones sitting in the local business market to start accepting bitcoin. The most important thing which you need to do is to tell them about this concept of bitcoin as well crypto currency. In addition to this, you can also tell them about the benefits of keeping bitcoin. They will for sure take it seriously.
Rebelf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

We are able to encourage local business owners to simply accept bitcoin just by ulizing bitcoin and achieving a stable price trigger lacking a stable prices are a red flag for just about any business that wishes to consider a brand new payment technique in my opinion.ti
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Advertising may helps to encourage retailers to accept bitcoin. First they should know the real benefits of BTC then they automatically run for BTC and it will promote them to accept and take neccessary steps to advertise for customers.
Initially people will not trust with those crypto coins espeacially who backward with new technology.
Few of friends are understood about this and started monitoring the market but couldn't find that much customers before accepting them.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

Certain of program I will remark in its dedicated thread after i get to think about it 
Yeah you are right it is having the same and the value of the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will be support by the people, it is the time when almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin power and the value so it is the time to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin and to make the people understand the bitcoin price and the value so that it will be easy to make then excited.
Agreed! With each passing day, there are more number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin. This is increasing the fame of bitcoin not only in the international market but also in the local market as well. The best thing which you can do is to start an awareness campaign which will be targeting only the traders which are there in the local business market. They will for sure listen to you and will make some good decision.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
I think the best way we can do with it is you show or explain to them the usages of bitcoin also the features of it. And show em how big community which bitcoin has in the entire wors.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

It will be a good thing if bitcoin could be accepted by small scale businesses and retailers, but I also think the reason why bitcoin is not getting the desired response is because most people do not really understand how it works, but media sensitization or seminar on the pros of accepting bitcoin could go a long way in opening up the mind of people into acceptance.
It is true and it is just because the bitcoin value is getting more and more high if the more bitcoin will be use by the people the more bitcoin value will be and the bitcoin will increase the profit for the people, bitcoin payment is now common so if the bitcoin will be use in the business the bitcoin will help the people to get the highest profit in the very short time so it is not very tough to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin now.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

We can encourage local business to accept bitcoin as a payment  by convincing them,to join to be part of bitcoiners investment traders and someday used this bitcoin as a part of there local business  payment.if this ideas will pop up in there mind will its good for them,but if not at least we convince them become part of our team.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: