Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG PUMP STARTED .. $400 SOON  (Read 17574 times)
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:56:37 PM

There is no big dump, the price is still $426. The volatiilty of the bitcoin is quite low for the last 3 months.
Yep, i think it will not dump that big , maybe if it fluctuates and one of these days will rise up to its high value ,just a prediction from us but the fact is hoping to get its highest value for this bitcoin halving time.

The price is less volatile now than a few months ago. That is good for the adoption of the bitcoin in the mean time.
Sometimes when the price less volatile is good for active trader but not good for  who want buy bitcoin for long-term sell when price goes high than when he/she buy bitcoin.
yeah people who wish to sell coins will be little-bit worried as the price is not too high when compared with the rate they bought, i advise them that the pump has just started and you can see good price rise in the coming months as the result of halving which is going to happen soon.

I mean this is a on-going variable though.

It can be up the next, and down the next and so on like you already know. But what would be settling for higher prices, is if we see something like a surge of volume coming in over periods. If it happens real quick, we obviously tell its some sort of artificial growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:47:27 PM

There is no big dump, the price is still $426. The volatiilty of the bitcoin is quite low for the last 3 months.
Yep, i think it will not dump that big , maybe if it fluctuates and one of these days will rise up to its high value ,just a prediction from us but the fact is hoping to get its highest value for this bitcoin halving time.

The price is less volatile now than a few months ago. That is good for the adoption of the bitcoin in the mean time.
Sometimes when the price less volatile is good for active trader but not good for  who want buy bitcoin for long-term sell when price goes high than when he/she buy bitcoin.
yeah people who wish to sell coins will be little-bit worried as the price is not too high when compared with the rate they bought, i advise them that the pump has just started and you can see good price rise in the coming months as the result of halving which is going to happen soon.
Yes, now the time to worry has finished, now the price of bitcoin reached to a value that everyone who bought some coins a month ago can be benefit with it, but not sell now, wait a few months more you will be rich with your money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:23:02 PM

The halving effect on the price may very well end when it's getting near the $500 level these months. After that the price must go up due to natural growth. If not, the price will come back down again as result.
No, now the price will not come back to the lower value, now there are a lot of people involved in bitcoin and everyone is supporting it to increase its price, no one will agree to sell their coins at lower price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:41:54 AM

I hope it is not a big pump. I just wish the price rises slowly from the current $450 level to $500 in a month or two.

Etalia

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:54:28 AM

The price will indeed rise soon and that can be perfect for us and that should be perfect, the only thing that you never will know is when the value is going to start rising and stop so that is quite risky.
But with taking risks you can earn money with it and that should be perfect.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:07:29 AM

The halving effect on the price may very well end when it's getting near the $500 level these months. After that the price must go up due to natural growth. If not, the price will come back down again as result.
No, now the price will not come back to the lower value, now there are a lot of people involved in bitcoin and everyone is supporting it to increase its price, no one will agree to sell their coins at lower price.

Look at facts instead of repeating what other people here are saying. Beside that, where do you see the involvement of a lot people in Bitcoin, tell me. Just because the price is rising a bit?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:14:35 AM

Given the past record of bitcoin prices,I expect price to begin falling this week.I hope it turns out to be a wrong assumption but I have already start selling

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:16:14 PM

Given the past record of bitcoin prices,I expect price to begin falling this week.I hope it turns out to be a wrong assumption but I have already start selling
Exactly you have taken a wrong decision, once you see a huge price rise you may get worried, if you have coins just invest it in a perfect manner and earn from it, so that you can have more money during halving period.

coinyard

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:33:04 AM

Exactly you have taken a wrong decision, once you see a huge price rise you may get worried, if you have coins just invest it in a perfect manner and earn from it, so that you can have more money during halving period.

That is right. I think bitcoin has great future. The current price is lower than its value. So I will buy some.

Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:49:55 AM

That is right. I think bitcoin has great future. The current price is lower than its value. So I will buy some.

The Bank of America said in 2013 that the bitcoin was worth $1200. We have more users, so it is worth more.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:30:15 AM

The Bank of America said in 2013 that the bitcoin was worth $1200. We have more users, so it is worth more.

don't look at what banks are saying. the all time high value back then was a well played game created by mtgox. it's basically pointless to look back at that price since it was created with fake orders.
Mulzatas

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:59:36 AM

don't look at what banks are saying. the all time high value back then was a well played game created by mtgox. it's basically pointless to look back at that price since it was created with fake orders.

After 3 more years of adoption of the bitcoin. I think it should be worth more than the price in 2013.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:04:15 PM

After 3 more years of adoption of the bitcoin. I think it should be worth more than the price in 2013.
I think the same, its a teen, it was a baby

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
coinyard

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:18:32 AM

It will take until the end of 2016 to get the price to $1200. The $1200 price was a bubble in 2013.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:42:08 AM

It will take until the end of 2016 to get the price to $1200. The $1200 price was a bubble in 2013.
I think it might take even longer than that to finally get to $1200, I think it is more than likely going to be something like mid 2018 before we hit values like that, unless the markets really start surging and someone really fucks up the economy.

Reaching $1200 by the end of 2016 means there is a huge price movement going, and this could be substantial for the future of Bitcoin and the interests of other investors.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:05:31 AM

I think it might take even longer than that to finally get to $1200, I think it is more than likely going to be something like mid 2018 before we hit values like that, unless the markets really start surging and someone really fucks up the economy.

Reaching $1200 by the end of 2016 means there is a huge price movement going, and this could be substantial for the future of Bitcoin and the interests of other investors.

Finally! Good to see that there are still some realistic people in this forum. My guess is also that it will take around 2 years before we get a fair chance to touch $1000 prices again.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

As you can see now you see that the value is going to be more worth and that would be perfect but it is hard to know that because it is a currency and that is nice.
The halving is also coming so that would be perfect but maybe it will be stable for a longer time.
coinyard

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:38:43 AM

As you can see now you see that the value is going to be more worth and that would be perfect but it is hard to know that because it is a currency and that is nice.
The halving is also coming so that would be perfect but maybe it will be stable for a longer time.

The bitcoin is currency to me. I have used it many times to buy things from online shops, it is a quick process.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:03:10 AM

Bit pump has not started. But I believe the price will rise slowly to $500 around the halving time.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 06:52:50 AM

Bit pump has not started. But I believe the price will rise slowly to $500 around the halving time.

The big pump has started. The price is $515 in a few exchanges. That is more than 10% higher than a week ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: