Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:56:44 AM

You can always invest in crypto assets, that are based on bitcoins or altcoins. I myself am a manager of one, and it's pretty easy to earn steady returns from investing.
what do you mean by crypto assets? are you talking about gambling sites or hardware wallet company for cryptos?  Huh
GoBits16

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:57:22 AM

I wanted to take out a loan, how would I do so? What will I need. Is there any particular exchanges that u invest in, or would be easier to get a loan?
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:04:43 AM

You can always invest in crypto assets, that are based on bitcoins or altcoins. I myself am a manager of one, and it's pretty easy to earn steady returns from investing.
what do you mean by crypto assets? are you talking about gambling sites or hardware wallet company for cryptos?  Huh
it's clearly on his signature, and he is one of a manager btw, take a look at their official thread you will be understand what is crypto assets ? and about the project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382129.0
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:39:19 AM

There are also alternate investment methods with bitcoin other than speculative investments. Speculating the futures of bitcoin is just as good as investing in the stock market. It is rather risky and you are not in control of your earnings at all.

You can form your own btc currency exchange service using an escrowed marketplace such as Localbitcoins.com or Paxful. Offer to cash ppl out at 97.3% of current market rate using quick payment options such as moneygram or western union. Offer to sell ppl your bitcoin using the same methods at 6.5% above the current market rate. Doing this will always net you a consistent profit day-in and day-out regardless of market price fluxtuations. Because you are basically charging a small premium for your services rather than hoping your speculative investments actually pan out for you.

There are also loan sites such as BtcJam.com that you can be apart of. It is a P2P crowd-funding site where users apply for loans from the community. Community members are able to contribute any amount of bitcoin that they'd like towards that loan request and will recieve thier principle + whatever interest rate posted on that specific offer at the end of the loan term. This is a much slower investment process than the first, but will keep your btc multiplying nevertheless.

Another option is to find a trusted vendor and make investments into his or her day-trading ventures. I myself have allowed small 24 hour investments to my own trading endevours and offered a 60/40 split on the profits made on my clients money, payable in either bitcoin or cash deposits into thier bank account.

Hope this helps you out a bit. Good luck!

One thanks to this for sharing all your knowledge. That currency exchange that is there will be hard right? You will need to have a website and some connections for escrow?
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:54:10 AM

what do you mean by crypto assets? are you talking about gambling sites or hardware wallet company for cryptos?  Huh
it's clearly on his signature, and he is one of a manager btw, take a look at their official thread you will be understand what is crypto assets ? and about the project
It is quite good now to invest in some Bitcoin. But you can also now see that the value is slowly growing and that is good.
But it can also be that the value is going down and that wont be good. Just hold your coins.

angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:01:51 PM

It is quite good now to invest in some Bitcoin. But you can also now see that the value is slowly growing and that is good.
But it can also be that the value is going down and that wont be good. Just hold your coins.

Investing in bitcoin can be very risky if the price drops down in future, as you might loose all your money, its better we keep on buying and selling our bitcoins on regular intervals rather then waiting too long.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:08:49 PM

I wanted to take out a loan, how would I do so? What will I need. Is there any particular exchanges that u invest in, or would be easier to get a loan?
you need a collateral and valid data to request a loan. You can also ask for a loan in this forum. exactly the lending section. you can give a collateral account. but your account must be reliable and have a high ranking.
I also sometimes borrow for investment or trading
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

I dont know if it is the right time to invest in it. But you never know what can happen. The value can also be down and that will be not good.
But yeah you can take the risk to do that. But then it must go up for a long time to have some good profit.

it is why you have to chose the right investment.
if you believe that the bitcoin price will fall then sell them and invest for what you have sold.

The topic [( Re: Investing Bitcoins? )] is not enough precise to talk about properly.

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

Investing bitcoins will require you to have more money and somehow should be aware in all transactions. I am actually trying to have the investment in bitcoins for this is a good business as a long term process where you can actually double the value when the right time comes.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:09:10 PM

nope. or investments in other crypto. in altcoin?
I think altcoin most potential in addition to bitcoin is Etherum. maybe you could try investing in this crypto. and if doge began to fall. You also can invest in this altcoin, because these coins are common pump after price drops
ampere

Activity: 1232
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:35:18 PM

Investing bitcoins will require you to have more money and somehow should be aware in all transactions. I am actually trying to have the investment in bitcoins for this is a good business as a long term process where you can actually double the value when the right time comes.

You really don't require that huge capital to invest in bitcoins, as the price is not that high, and even you can buy it in small parts when the price is low, even small investment can give you good profits in future.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:03:22 PM

You really don't require that huge capital to invest in bitcoins, as the price is not that high, and even you can buy it in small parts when the price is low, even small investment can give you good profits in future.

Most people feel poor when they can't buy an entire Bitcoin and think it's an elite thing. I don't really get it, because they should know that you can buy tiny amounts, but I guess it's an ego thing and I understand it in a way because it feels good to have at least 1 BTC in your wallet.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:19:05 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is very good, only a little amount is already enough if you ask me due to the point the bitcoin will got to a high amount.
I think investing with the money you have in the bitcoin can be good because bitcoin can collapse but the next few years this will not happen.
Nemesis099

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:06:11 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is very good, only a little amount is already enough if you ask me due to the point the bitcoin will got to a high amount.
I think investing with the money you have in the bitcoin can be good because bitcoin can collapse but the next few years this will not happen.

Yeah I think this is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins, and I don't see any other better product then bitcoin than can give us huge return on our investments.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:17:17 PM

Yeah I think this is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins, and I don't see any other better product then bitcoin than can give us huge return on our investments.

Yes you right. Now is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins. Especially halving is close now, people predict the price of bitcoins will increase so high.
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:52:25 PM

Yes you right. Now is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins. Especially halving is close now, people predict the price of bitcoins will increase so high.

I think halving will have major impact on the price of bitcoin, and majority of us believe that it will reach to a new level after halving, so investing now in bitcoins would be the best decision to make.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:55:57 PM

I think you can buy shares with BTC of BTC companies on havelock investments. That's the only BTC stock exchange I know of, that is legit.

You could also loan your BTC on poloniex/loanbase/BTCJam. But there are risks associated with that...
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:02:31 PM

Generally speaking, I agree with you, if someone spend in bitcoin is good but not spend all of what he has!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:58:04 PM

Generally speaking, I agree with you, if someone spend in bitcoin is good but not spend all of what he has!

I think that's correct, always have few coins on safer side, as we don't know where bitcoin will reach in future, so its better to have few coins in cold storage and don't touch it unless the price reaches to your satisfaction level.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:25:50 AM

I think you can buy shares with BTC of BTC companies on havelock investments. That's the only BTC stock exchange I know of, that is legit.

You could also loan your BTC on poloniex/loanbase/BTCJam. But there are risks associated with that...
I have never tried investing in stocks. maybe I'll try to lend money. to someone in poloniex. btcjam too many fraudsters
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: