Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:15:28 PM

Its good now to invest in some Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:43:20 PM

Be patient, buy bitcoins now and you will see you will be profited in the future. You can also try the trading in a trusted sites if you are good in predicting the prices, I made profit from it doing day trading.
If it hink for a while about your suggestion,i will agree with that,but if i think two times,i will not agree,you dont mention about how long people should wait for the future,we need more excatly time to make profit with holding bitcoin.
The answer to be clear is your should know when to hold and stop holding bitcoins for you to profit, it is about timing and the same goes with trading, the best way to earn in trading is to do day trading and the more you regularly do that you will be learning on a regular way.
I think it's timing depends on your wish for all decisions to sell and buy at the price where it depends on you. because we do not know when the price of bitcoin will stop up or down? so we can only see it through feeling.
if the price has gone up. What are you waiting for ? then I'm going to sell it?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:24:57 AM

The moment you invest in bitcoin that is considered a sure profit and bitcoin price will go up because bitcoin has a bright and good future ahead.
bitcoin provide tangible benefits not just nonsense. but to get the benefits that you have to be patient as the holder. That's a key advantage and profit in bitcoin

If you don't have patience then you are surely wasting your time here and you are at wrong place too, if you invest in bitcoin, then you need to wait long to earn higher profits.
Investing in Bitcoins will be not that bad because the most important thing is that you have to sell it on the right moment and that is the most moment of Bitcoin.
And you need also patience for it if you are waiting for a price increase.
Yes, waiting for a price increase and selling at a right time are the two points which we have to care about and have not to miss up them in order to get good profit from bitcoin.
Just wait for the halving it will happen sooner in this summer and the time for profit will start.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:59:06 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 04:55:11 PM by katrimans

More you invest, the better it is.  Grin
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:03:43 AM

The moment you invest in bitcoin that is considered a sure profit and bitcoin price will go up because bitcoin has a bright and good future ahead.
bitcoin provide tangible benefits not just nonsense. but to get the benefits that you have to be patient as the holder. That's a key advantage and profit in bitcoin

If you don't have patience then you are surely wasting your time here and you are at wrong place too, if you invest in bitcoin, then you need to wait long to earn higher profits.
Investing in Bitcoins will be not that bad because the most important thing is that you have to sell it on the right moment and that is the most moment of Bitcoin.

I mean if u buy 1btc is time arround 400$ and the bitcoin is going to 1000$ in one year, 600$ in a year is just like 50$ dollars a week. What can u do with 50$ ?
So if someone is thinking to invest he needs to go all in. 10 maybe, 50 btc will be a good amount for a investment.
One should invest a bigger amount of BTC to profit more. We have to seize this opportunity that there is still no massive adoption from all industries of the business world, if in due time they will adopt, you know already what happen the price will rise and it will benefit as early adopters especially those who hold their coins.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:11:34 AM

I wrote an entire book about bitcoin in 2014. I was very excited about the possibilities raised by the technology. I’ve recommended that you educate yourself about the tech, rather than put significant amounts of capital to work.
I think I was right with the call. When I was writing the book, bitcoin was trading above $200, and it was in a bear market, one in which it remained until late last year.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:47:29 PM

yes now a good time to invest in bitcoin, buy some bitcoin while prices remain below $500. as you will see higher prices after halving

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:09:39 PM

I mean if u buy 1btc is time arround 400$ and the bitcoin is going to 1000$ in one year, 600$ in a year is just like 50$ dollars a week. What can u do with 50$ ?
So if someone is thinking to invest he needs to go all in. 10 maybe, 50 btc will be a good amount for a investment.
One should invest a bigger amount of BTC to profit more. We have to seize this opportunity that there is still no massive adoption from all industries of the business world, if in due time they will adopt, you know already what happen the price will rise and it will benefit as early adopters especially those who hold their coins.

a lot people don't feel comfortable putting large amounts of their money into bitcoin, and i can't really blame them for that. these people are very sensitive to what's happening with bitcoin as far as the block size increase goes, and all the fud coming from xt, classic and other alternatives. they don't know enough about bitcoin and what's happening to understand that everything will get taken care of.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

a lot people don't feel comfortable putting large amounts of their money into bitcoin, and i can't really blame them for that. these people are very sensitive to what's happening with bitcoin as far as the block size increase goes, and all the fud coming from xt, classic and other alternatives. they don't know enough about bitcoin and what's happening to understand that everything will get taken care of.

I think every people will not comfortable investing large amount of money into something, because the risk also big to invest your money so much into something, but i think investing on bitcoin is quite safe.
Cantoner

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

yes now a good time to invest in bitcoin, buy some bitcoin while prices remain below $500. as you will see higher prices after halving
We are all expecting these to happen ,a bigger value around bitcoin,we know this must happen because has pression from the miners and community to jump in value,not meaning will happen,when some people see 800 dollars and had bought at the current price several will dump their coins soo sure if i could invest a large ammount i would be doing it now,since price hasnt the halving price.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:13:05 AM

Investing in Bitcoins is a good and safe thing to invest your money in to. With Bitcoin the value changes from time to time this gives people an easy opportunity to buy coins or to sell coins. 

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:35:22 AM

Investing in the bitcoin is the best to do at this moment, the price is very low.
I think it is very good to do because you can make a lot of profit in the future.
If you have the money right now to spend it cannot hurt to invest that money in to bitcoins. I am sure that in the future you will be able to sell them for a profit.
So I say that you should at least try it and decide after if you want to continue or stop.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:06:59 AM

It will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value is not even that high now so that will be nice for the people who also already have Bitcoin.
The most important thing in Bitcoin is that you have to wait a really long time until the value will be more.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:04:35 PM

Investing in Bitcoins is a good and safe thing to invest your money in to. With Bitcoin the value changes from time to time this gives people an easy opportunity to buy coins or to sell coins. 
or arguably fluctuations provide convenience for someone in profit. because you will easily in selling and buying in the short term.
come on fluctuation is not a problem? in fact many people take advantage of fluctuation to get a big advantage and profit
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:07:28 PM

It will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value is not even that high now so that will be nice for the people who also already have Bitcoin.
The most important thing in Bitcoin is that you have to wait a really long time until the value will be more.

It is the best thing for now for bitcoin because majority of us think bitcoin is money form to invest so that we can earn extra money online , and many people do it repeatedly because they want to gain more money so that they can earn more repeteadly and bitcoin for now is cannot be use for shopping online.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Aceanyth

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:16:42 PM

It can be nice if you can invest in some Bitcoin because there are still a lot of people that is going to get profit in the future and that is perfect.
But you never know what can happen in the future and that is the problem for the most people.
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:12:14 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good thing to do if you want to make some extra money the only negative thing is that you sometimes have to wait long before you make some money.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:17:38 PM

It can be nice if you can invest in some Bitcoin because there are still a lot of people that is going to get profit in the future and that is perfect.
But you never know what can happen in the future and that is the problem for the most people.
The best thing that you can do now if you have already some Bitcoin is that you have to now that you can earn a lot of money with it.
But you have to also choose the right moment to sell it.
Cantoner

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:40:37 PM

Well last month i had investing a part of my portfolio and im very happy to have it ,those project is returning all days a part from the investment and i believe i will be able to roi in less then 4 months ,im already considering to invest into another similiar project in the short time as i get bitcoin enought.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:41:53 PM

Investing in Bitcoin will be not that bad and that is because it is becoming more worth later in the future and that is nice but it is of course hard to know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
But you have to take some risks if want to make money with it and that would be bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: