Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114077 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

Well, that is why there are a lot of ways to earn money because we do have the same skills, others are good in trading while some are just good in doing an online work and no risk for them. Since trading is more profitable than any other means of making money it is also fair that it is more risky.

Investing in bitcoin does not need too much skill. I just bought some bitcoin in 2013, and keep them, and the price rose.

That is what I am doing. I mine some altcoins and then sell them for the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin.
For me, that is not the right way to do it. You should also consider saving your mined altcoins because in the future there cannot be one coin only that would exist, altcoins will always be there so you need to choose an altcoin that has a good potential in the future.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:53:07 AM

Well, that is why there are a lot of ways to earn money because we do have the same skills, others are good in trading while some are just good in doing an online work and no risk for them. Since trading is more profitable than any other means of making money it is also fair that it is more risky.

Investing in bitcoin does not need too much skill. I just bought some bitcoin in 2013, and keep them, and the price rose.

That is what I am doing. I mine some altcoins and then sell them for the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin.
For me, that is not the right way to do it. You should also consider saving your mined altcoins because in the future there cannot be one coin only that would exist, altcoins will always be there so you need to choose an altcoin that has a good potential in the future.

Investing in altcoin is good at a moment but the problem is we don't know how long it will survive, so its also an risky affair, try to invest in altcoin for short term to make quick profits.
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:29:54 PM

Investing in altcoin is good at a moment but the problem is we don't know how long it will survive, so its also an risky affair, try to invest in altcoin for short term to make quick profits.

Most altcoins are just scam coins, they will not survive long. But it is quite difficult to identify the best coin.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:42:50 PM

Most altcoins are just scam coins, they will not survive long. But it is quite difficult to identify the best coin.

Exactly its not possible for anyone to judge which is the best altcoin and how long it will be alive, its a pure luck and its something to gamble for either you win or you loose.
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:50:04 PM

I am also knew in investing in bitcoins, but I do not invest all of it.  I am trading some of it.  We never know the stability of one investment site.  So better to find many investment sites and distribute it.  Investing is much better than gambling it or having some luck.  So invest it and earn more.
to be honest you should better invest as much money as possible right now, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to jump though thats just my thoughts

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

I am also knew in investing in bitcoins, but I do not invest all of it.  I am trading some of it.  We never know the stability of one investment site.  So better to find many investment sites and distribute it.  Investing is much better than gambling it or having some luck.  So invest it and earn more.
to be honest you should better invest as much money as possible right now, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to jump though thats just my thoughts

This is the perfect time to invest in bitcoins as price is not too high at a moment but once it will reach to 4 digits in future then it will be really difficult to invest in it.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:07:54 PM

I am also hoping for that in this days that will come. I lost some but with it going back up to $600 I will get it all back again. I am adding up some more for a little profit.
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:11:47 PM

I offer a service of Forex account manager. If sameone should be interested, could see my tread & result https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567108.msg15852991#msg15852991 and ask me for firther information

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

I am also hoping for that in this days that will come. I lost some but with it going back up to $600 I will get it all back again. I am adding up some more for a little profit.

I think to earn higher profits in future you should buy some of them at this stage, as price is really good to make investment and it will go higher in future allowing us make good profits.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:30:15 PM

I am don't know a good way to invest my bitcoins, i am looking for a good opportunity to invest in cloud mining, but sometimes i am thinking that better just saving.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:30:51 PM

I am don't know a good way to invest my bitcoins, i am looking for a good opportunity to invest in cloud mining, but sometimes i am thinking that better just saving.
Cloud mining has more scams and it is very difficult to find out a trusted site there. So it is better to invest in some other trusted methods. If not save your coins that seems good at this moment.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:38:38 PM

Cloud mining has more scams and it is very difficult to find out a trusted site there. So it is better to invest in some other trusted methods. If not save your coins that seems good at this moment.
cloud mining this time will not benefit I think, other than that you need a long time to get your money back. still good if you has its own mines, with VGA.

angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:46:02 PM

its really smart to invest into bitcoins right now, it can make you some good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

Invest your money in trading if you want to get a good profit, and don't play gambling or invest your money in gambling because it is risky and winning chances are very less. And one thing more don't invest your all money in trading too because it is also little bit risky.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:56:09 PM

Invest your money in trading if you want to get a good profit, and don't play gambling or invest your money in gambling because it is risky and winning chances are very less. And one thing more don't invest your all money in trading too because it is also little bit risky.

Yeah invest part of it in trading and rest save it for future, so even if your trade goes wrong your saved bitcoins will help you in future.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:18:56 PM

Yeah invest part of it in trading and rest save it for future, so even if your trade goes wrong your saved bitcoins will help you in future.

yes I think trading is currently the best way, many new coins are born, you can take advantage of the new coins and invest in ICO. but you should still be careful and choose a nice coins.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:21:16 PM

yes I think trading is currently the best way, many new coins are born, you can take advantage of the new coins and invest in ICO. but you should still be careful and choose a nice coins.

For me ETC is the best altcoin at a moment, I already double my coins in last one week, and I am still playing with it on daily basis,  but not sure how long it will survive.
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:10:02 PM

its really smart to invest into bitcoins right now, it can make you some good money
of course it is smart thing to do, in my opinion the price is going to grow
Eidheen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:24:14 PM

I believe that now is the right time to invest into bitcoins as most probably the price is going to rise because of various reasons such as block increase and halving.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

I believe that now is the right time to invest into bitcoins as most probably the price is going to rise because of various reasons such as block increase and halving.
I think we do not know when the price will go up? because it depends on the user's demand in bitcoin. we can only predict price and hope we are right. but now the price has decreased. usually after the price fall and prices will rise. so I think before the pump price. you should collect and buy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: