Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114077 times)
smelter552

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:26:37 PM

it is better to just hold your bitcoins and not invest it anywhere
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:22:35 PM

its really smart to invest into bitcoins right now, it can make you some good money
nope i think it's not too smart. you're smart if you buy bitcoin at a good price (low) and then you sell it at the highest price
and then you get lucky. I thought you were smart. people who invest in bitcoin is the man of courage for taking a great risk

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:43:16 AM

We are already invested from buying it and there is already a risk like just what happened now. So why risk it some more. If you mean the hyips and other scam site I wont go near there.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1297

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:19:16 PM

We are already invested from buying it and there is already a risk like just what happened now. So why risk it some more. If you mean the hyips and other scam site I wont go near there.
Your decision is right, HYIP are scams and it has been proven many time and I am living witness who experienced a big loses when I was a newbie in this cryto world. I think investing in bitcoin alone is more safer and effortless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

Yup its better to stay away from them and now are well aware that if we invest there what gonna be end result, its good not to take risk with our coins and save it for the future.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:49:24 PM

Your decision is right, HYIP are scams and it has been proven many time and I am living witness who experienced a big loses when I was a newbie in this cryto world. I think investing in bitcoin alone is more safer and effortless.

Holy!!! You are one of the victims. I am still seeing this thieves that are lurking in every social media websites. I hope we as experienced and who have seen what could happen could do some act in preventing them from doing it all over again to the new ones. That is their targets the people who knows nothing but have money in their pockets.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:50:24 PM

I am don't know a good way to invest my bitcoins, i am looking for a good opportunity to invest in cloud mining, but sometimes i am thinking that better just saving.

Invest your money in trading if you want to get a good profit, and don't play gambling or invest your money in gambling because it is risky and winning chances are very less. And one thing more don't invest your all money in trading too because it is also little bit risky.

Yeah invest part of it in trading and rest save it for future, so even if your trade goes wrong your saved bitcoins will help you in future.

yes I think trading is currently the best way, many new coins are born, you can take advantage of the new coins and invest in ICO. but you should still be careful and choose a nice coins.

For me ETC is the best altcoin at a moment, I already double my coins in last one week, and I am still playing with it on daily basis,  but not sure how long it will survive.

yes one week ETC is a very profitable coin, I also benefited quite a lot from the ETC, but if you choose a safe coin I think ETH safer than ETC.

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

I am don't know a good way to invest my bitcoins, i am looking for a good opportunity to invest in cloud mining, but sometimes i am thinking that better just saving.

Invest your money in trading if you want to get a good profit, and don't play gambling or invest your money in gambling because it is risky and winning chances are very less. And one thing more don't invest your all money in trading too because it is also little bit risky.

Yeah invest part of it in trading and rest save it for future, so even if your trade goes wrong your saved bitcoins will help you in future.

yes I think trading is currently the best way, many new coins are born, you can take advantage of the new coins and invest in ICO. but you should still be careful and choose a nice coins.

For me ETC is the best altcoin at a moment, I already double my coins in last one week, and I am still playing with it on daily basis,  but not sure how long it will survive.

yes one week ETC is a very profitable coin, I also benefited quite a lot from the ETC, but if you choose a safe coin I think ETH safer than ETC.

If you go through the news related to ETC then its very positive and it has lot potential to grow in coming weeks, so my primary focus at this stage is to invest in ETC.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

If you go through the news related to ETC then its very positive and it has lot potential to grow in coming weeks, so my primary focus at this stage is to invest in ETC.

The ETC price is dropping at the moment, in fact in the last week. So you can buy more ETC with the same amount of investment.
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:30:02 PM

its really smart to invest into bitcoins right now, it can make you some good money
and im putting my money into it at the moment because i expect the price to be pumped, even if the price will not hold for long i will try to sell when it will be high and make profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:35:07 PM

The ETC price is dropping at the moment, in fact in the last week. So you can buy more ETC with the same amount of investment.

Exactly today price went down and I bought few of them, hoping that it will rise in coming days which can give me some best profits and I am sure it will go high in next few days.
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:29:59 PM

Exactly today price went down and I bought few of them, hoping that it will rise in coming days which can give me some best profits and I am sure it will go high in next few days.

I have bought some in the last few days when the price was below $580. I think it is good chance to buy .
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

I have bought some in the last few days when the price was below $580. I think it is good chance to buy .

We are here talking about the price of ETC and not BTC, and the price of ETC is going up and down continuously so you need to make sure that you buy at a right time.
Frodomaga

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:17:24 PM

With the current move on btc i think its hard to invest we may see the price rise up again or go down
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:23 PM

With the current move on btc i think its hard to invest we may see the price rise up again or go down

No its still good time to invest in bitcoin as price is not at its peak at a moment and very soon we will see price going higher so to make some good profits its recommended to buy some coins at this stage.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:27:58 PM

Many people here have problems with investing bitcoins into some business. Scammers on every side, gambling is very risky, what stayed?
   I keep my coins, and slowly growing amount I have. One day I will try to invest them into something, but for now I just see how people lose coins with wrong decisions. How to invest in anything?
   Is it possible that here are many people without any experience or they are just stupid? In some moment's I don't know what to think after reading some threads.
   Did anyone here earned from some investment? Where you invested? How much you invested? How big profit was in the end?
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:30:58 PM

Right now just holding the bitcoins is the best investement as fas as i am concerned.Other investments are pretty risky like investing in any altcoins because can not trust them much and also there are ponzy sites so stay away from them.Just hold bitcoins and wait for the price to increase.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:48:42 PM

I am not investing now, cause i have no bitcoins but when i will get some, i will invest it in cloud mining for sure, cause at my opinion it's the best way of investment.

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:01:20 PM

I am not investing now, cause i have no bitcoins but when i will get some, i will invest it in cloud mining for sure, cause at my opinion it's the best way of investment.

Aren't all cloud mining scams? Which ones are proven?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:03:09 PM

Right now just holding the bitcoins is the best investement as fas as i am concerned.Other investments are pretty risky like investing in any altcoins because can not trust them much and also there are ponzy sites so stay away from them.Just hold bitcoins and wait for the price to increase.

Not all are scams. Dash, zeitcoin, clam just to name a few.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: