Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:54:48 PM

There are several crypto projects that are basically startups. I recommend you to look at the best currencies on the coinmarketcap website, then follow the team and development of the coins to see if it is worth investing.
yeah I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency that have the potential to have a high price. You must be keen in choosing crypto currency. This is a good investment for you dude

Investing in altcoin is the best thing to do, but  make sure that you choose a right coin and altcoin market involves huge pumps and dumps so we need to take decision at the right time.

I want to do this but still I dont know what altcoin it is to trust. I see ETC is really growing and its background from ETH became successful. I dont really know if I am a little picky or just being too much cautious with what to invest in.

If  you have plan to invest in ETC then I think this is the right time for you to invest in it, as it is expected that price will rise in coming days, so you will be making good profits in quick time.

I do not think so. It is better to wait until the middle of September to buy the ETC. At that time, we will know if the dump of the ETC has finished or not.

No we cannot afford to wait for investing in ETC, I think price will rise in September so I will prefer to invest in it right now to gain profits in next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:07:12 PM

I'll suggest investing Bitcoins just because there's a chance you can grow your bitcoins but you have to be really careful about what you do and where you invest because if you're not that experienced there's a high chance of actually not making any profit or even losing some part of the bitcoins so you really have to make your research and be careful when you start.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:27:20 PM

I'll suggest investing Bitcoins just because there's a chance you can grow your bitcoins but you have to be really careful about what you do and where you invest because if you're not that experienced there's a high chance of actually not making any profit or even losing some part of the bitcoins so you really have to make your research and be careful when you start.
Yeah better to be careful many sites right now are giving investment site and many promises they are giving good profit as their info but the truth its just a fake and they will gone soon.. almost all investment site are the same so be careful about that..
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:57:52 PM

You can invest bitcoins is many ways like cloud mining, different hardware for mining and also just holding is also an investment cause price increasing.

phieiph

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:11:06 PM

You can invest bitcoins is many ways like cloud mining, different hardware for mining and also just holding is also an investment cause price increasing.
Such investments do not bring a lot of profit. That is, if oil or carbon is a different matter.
ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:31:35 AM

It is really hard to find an investment site that is real.  I have been a victim of a fraud/scam investment site.  They get my attention after seeing how big their interest and up until now they are not paying me the money I withdrawn.  Just be careful, make some research or better yet to join a group where they invest their bitcoins and other altcoin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:57:48 AM

It is really hard to find an investment site that is real.  I have been a victim of a fraud/scam investment site.  They get my attention after seeing how big their interest and up until now they are not paying me the money I withdrawn.  Just be careful, make some research or better yet to join a group where they invest their bitcoins and other altcoin.
The best way is to invest in alt coin and never been attracted in mining site who have offering big return of investment they only took all your bitcoin and run away together you investments if you do not know how to trade i think you need to read and research first about trading to lessen your risk by doing that.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:26:54 AM

The best way is to invest in alt coin and never been attracted in mining site who have offering big return of investment they only took all your bitcoin and run away together you investments if you do not know how to trade i think you need to read and research first about trading to lessen your risk by doing that.

I think if it not your own mining equipment this will really happen. They pay a lot for that and I dont think they want anyone profiting from them. If you can find a trusted cloud bitcoin mining most of it got a little income. You will get your investment back in some time. Those who say you will get it fast is just a scam. We better be careful in picking those websites. Better do it on your own if you have money to spare for it.
Danielzo

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

You shouldn't invest at this point in time but you could buy some more Bitcoin and maybe get some profit this way.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:03:18 AM

I think if it not your own mining equipment this will really happen. They pay a lot for that and I dont think they want anyone profiting from them. If you can find a trusted cloud bitcoin mining most of it got a little income. You will get your investment back in some time. Those who say you will get it fast is just a scam. We better be careful in picking those websites. Better do it on your own if you have money to spare for it.
Never invest on that as you have no assurance that you will continue to earn, they could easily stop and take your money as you do not have control on their business, I guess if you are really want to mine you need to start on your own and provide the necessary equipment to start earning.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:22:22 AM

You shouldn't invest at this point in time but you could buy some more Bitcoin and maybe get some profit this way.
to do that all we have to require substantial capital. I became confident that bitcoin prices will be higher than current prices. strong financial strength can help us become richer faster.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:41:50 AM

cloudmining has never been profitable and will not start being profitable either in the future. and this is only if the cloudmning site is legit with real hashpower, which is not happening these days and all of them are scam Ponzi schemes.
if you want to mine do it yourself if you have cheap electricity this way you earn a lot more than trusting another person to do it for you.

Only Bitcoin
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:14:55 AM

cloudmining has never been profitable and will not start being profitable either in the future. and this is only if the cloudmning site is legit with real hashpower, which is not happening these days and all of them are scam Ponzi schemes.
if you want to mine do it yourself if you have cheap electricity this way you earn a lot more than trusting another person to do it for you.
Yeah investing doesn't sounds good at a moment as its very risky to do so as you cannot afford to trust any site but I would still prefer to invest my bitcoins in trading sites.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

It is quite risky to invest bitcoin to some unknown  sites that promise a very good return.  You must do your own research, and do the math.  Don't be enticed by awesome promises, 99% of it  is just words.  Avoid cloudmining because the review on it isn't that good.  I think investing in ICO with early bird bonus is good and sell it the moment you saw profit.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:42:24 AM

It is quite risky to invest bitcoin to some unknown  sites that promise a very good return.  You must do your own research, and do the math.  Don't be enticed by awesome promises, 99% of it  is just words.  Avoid cloudmining because the review on it isn't that good.  I think investing in ICO with early bird bonus is good and sell it the moment you saw profit.

Exactly no one will follow their promises in long run so its better to avoid those sites for making an investment, better choice is to invest them in trading sites.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:59:58 AM

It is quite risky to invest bitcoin to some unknown  sites that promise a very good return.  You must do your own research, and do the math.  Don't be enticed by awesome promises, 99% of it  is just words.  Avoid cloudmining because the review on it isn't that good.  I think investing in ICO with early bird bonus is good and sell it the moment you saw profit.
I think investing to ICO coins is also very possible for you to get the loss. because it is possible that coin being dead or his prices fell sharply. so I think you should still be careful. and I think that not all sites cloudmining use ponzi sites. I think the genesis of mining sufficiently reliable
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

It is quite risky to invest bitcoin to some unknown  sites that promise a very good return.  You must do your own research, and do the math.  Don't be enticed by awesome promises, 99% of it  is just words.  Avoid cloudmining because the review on it isn't that good.  I think investing in ICO with early bird bonus is good and sell it the moment you saw profit.
I think investing to ICO coins is also very possible for you to get the loss. because it is possible that coin being dead or his prices fell sharply. so I think you should still be careful. and I think that not all sites cloudmining use ponzi sites. I think the genesis of mining sufficiently reliable

All investments will have certain level of risk, that doesn't mean we should not invest at all, if you are capable of taking risk then without thinking twice you should invest your money.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:36:59 PM

Exactly no one will follow their promises in long run so its better to avoid those sites for making an investment, better choice is to invest them in trading sites.
I think investing in third party is currently a scourge for bitcoin users and investors because it is only because most sites disguised ponzi scam and they become and make a mess. so that more investment be deserted and looks creepy
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:43:45 PM

I think investing in third party is currently a scourge for bitcoin users and investors because it is only because most sites disguised ponzi scam and they become and make a mess. so that more investment be deserted and looks creepy
Yeah and people gets attracted to the returns that site promises and invest their money in it, but in long run you will come to know that you have been scammed.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:51:04 PM

investing in bitcoin is very unique way to growing our money, because bitcoin have very unstable price, if we can invest at right time and close our investment in right time too, we can get more profti than invest at gold or home stay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: