Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 07:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
.
.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 525 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 722010 times)
pjcltd
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

MP-Hosting (owner)


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:39:23 AM
 #2681

Guys, please stop adding new masternodes. My reward is decreasing Cheesy
im only 1250 away from adding my 19th

1550519386
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1550519386

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1550519386
Reply with quote  #2

1550519386
Report to moderator
1550519386
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1550519386

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1550519386
Reply with quote  #2

1550519386
Report to moderator
1550519386
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1550519386

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1550519386
Reply with quote  #2

1550519386
Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
q327K091
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:28:42 AM
 #2682

keep on adding mn's. squeeze rewards down maximally , not to mention you are strengthening cryptographic network in the process (by far more important)

whoever is selling ain't making much , most comes from mining, mine few thousands boom sell on an exchange to scramble BTC , the usual pattern, pattern that will be ending soon

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
Bitplumber
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:35:31 PM
 #2683

Seems like we are in an accumulation period. Best make the most of it while it lasts
WayToGo
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 250



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:50:17 AM
 #2684

Seems like we are in an accumulation period. Best make the most of it while it lasts
Reasonably good buy support around 400 sat.
.cryptic.
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:09:27 AM
 #2685

Seems like we are in an accumulation period. Best make the most of it while it lasts
Reasonably good buy support around 400 sat.
Keep dumping and fill my buy orders Smiley
Rav3n85
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 77
Merit: 10


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:23:49 AM
 #2686

small moves, still hoping for a 10x Tongue soon haha

you're dreaming

yup Cheesy
.cryptic.
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:31:41 PM
 #2687

Nice pump to 600  Wink
q327K091
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:41:20 PM
 #2688

Nice pump to 600  Wink

aint no pump... collecting for the 42nd node, while ETH is struggling to patch the "hole" Dnet uses proven dash technology, thank you very much and have a wonderful day!

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
q327K091
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:22:49 PM
 #2689

nice buy walls.. btw I see one "smart" dude (being sarcastic) sitting at a bit over 100K DNET for  0.00000600 , soon to be absorbed

very tempted to absorb it (but have already many MN , want others to spread it geo wise.. actually) would push me over 50 MN's ,.. very tempted... but its more important others spin off nodes in the network.. for general distribution 

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
borris123
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 500


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:51:55 PM
 #2690

nice buy walls.. btw I see one "smart" dude (being sarcastic) sitting at a bit over 100K DNET for  0.00000600 , soon to be absorbed

very tempted to absorb it (but have already many MN , want others to spread it geo wise.. actually) would push me over 50 MN's ,.. very tempted... but its more important others spin off nodes in the network.. for general distribution 

just buy it get rid of it. sell it when its higher if your worried bout distribution
q327K091
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:01:05 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 06:11:22 PM by q327K091
 #2691

nice buy walls.. btw I see one "smart" dude (being sarcastic) sitting at a bit over 100K DNET for  0.00000600 , soon to be absorbed

very tempted to absorb it (but have already many MN , want others to spread it geo wise.. actually) would push me over 50 MN's ,.. very tempted... but its more important others spin off nodes in the network.. for general distribution

just buy it get rid of it. sell it when its higher if your worried bout distribution

good point... thinking thinking.. by the time I transfer 0.6 BTC and block sync.. no worries mate... thats 10 master nodes...

too late ..... someone is snatching it now... its ok.. not all is about greed.. the 100K will give someone an opportunity for 10 master nodes...

I just dont want to sit with 0.6 BTC on an open exchange when I go in I buy exit almost immediate... sell of 0.6 BTC still not activated

I see two sell orders 100K and 140K each one retreated to 580 .... very interesting play , counter buys @ 463 some cents squeezing is at play here no one is buying a Ferrari not just yet

at most maybe a toy car from Toys are Us

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
.cryptic.
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:28:23 PM
 #2692

I am waiting to hear on how the MNs will be rewarded when POS kicks in.
If its profitable, I will buy and spin up more master nodes.
s3v3nh4cks
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1010


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:39:59 PM
 #2693

I am waiting to hear on how the MNs will be rewarded when POS kicks in.
If its profitable, I will buy and spin up more master nodes.

This has already been explained, but for those who have missed it. It will work something like this;

Majority of coins have a certain percentage of their coins left on the exchanges, lets say roughly 15% So that leaves 85% of the coins in circulation, the goal is to have 50% of those coins held in masternodes. IF 50% of the coins are held in masternodes, then the rewards will be split equally between the staking wallets and the masternodes (Check the OP for the PoS reward schedule). if lets say there are more than 50% of the coins held in masternodes, then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the staking wallet. IF the coins held in the masternodes falls below 50% then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the masternodes. This will ensure that the network stays distributed and healthy. We will have detailed analytics available in the user area of our new website when it is finished, so everyone can see what is happening on the network.
.cryptic.
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:51:10 PM
 #2694

I am waiting to hear on how the MNs will be rewarded when POS kicks in.
If its profitable, I will buy and spin up more master nodes.

This has already been explained, but for those who have missed it. It will work something like this;

Majority of coins have a certain percentage of their coins left on the exchanges, lets say roughly 15% So that leaves 85% of the coins in circulation, the goal is to have 50% of those coins held in masternodes. IF 50% of the coins are held in masternodes, then the rewards will be split equally between the staking wallets and the masternodes (Check the OP for the PoS reward schedule). if lets say there are more than 50% of the coins held in masternodes, then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the staking wallet. IF the coins held in the masternodes falls below 50% then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the masternodes. This will ensure that the network stays distributed and healthy. We will have detailed analytics available in the user area of our new website when it is finished, so everyone can see what is happening on the network.
I had missed that one. Thanks for explaining.
So as things stand now, with 50K DNETS would it be more profitable to run 5 masternodes or keep staking?
profitable here means - which one would return me more DNET coins?
s3v3nh4cks
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1010


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:02:01 PM
 #2695

I am waiting to hear on how the MNs will be rewarded when POS kicks in.
If its profitable, I will buy and spin up more master nodes.

This has already been explained, but for those who have missed it. It will work something like this;

Majority of coins have a certain percentage of their coins left on the exchanges, lets say roughly 15% So that leaves 85% of the coins in circulation, the goal is to have 50% of those coins held in masternodes. IF 50% of the coins are held in masternodes, then the rewards will be split equally between the staking wallets and the masternodes (Check the OP for the PoS reward schedule). if lets say there are more than 50% of the coins held in masternodes, then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the staking wallet. IF the coins held in the masternodes falls below 50% then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the masternodes. This will ensure that the network stays distributed and healthy. We will have detailed analytics available in the user area of our new website when it is finished, so everyone can see what is happening on the network.
I had missed that one. Thanks for explaining.
So as things stand now, with 50K DNETS would it be more profitable to run 5 masternodes or keep staking?
profitable here means - which one would return me more DNET coins?

It is hard to say honestly, becuase everyone will be effected by what everyone else does. meaning when PoS hits I am sure some will sell their masternodes and stake due to the cost of running a masternode, but, if too many people stake because it is cheaper. then the masternodes will be more profitable. we did it this way to ensure that it just isn't a staking coin, the masternodes are an important part of the coin and are needed. eventuall when more services are rolled out, masternodes will also get extra payments from the network fee's etc. as they do now.
.cryptic.
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:06:04 PM
 #2696

I am waiting to hear on how the MNs will be rewarded when POS kicks in.
If its profitable, I will buy and spin up more master nodes.

This has already been explained, but for those who have missed it. It will work something like this;

Majority of coins have a certain percentage of their coins left on the exchanges, lets say roughly 15% So that leaves 85% of the coins in circulation, the goal is to have 50% of those coins held in masternodes. IF 50% of the coins are held in masternodes, then the rewards will be split equally between the staking wallets and the masternodes (Check the OP for the PoS reward schedule). if lets say there are more than 50% of the coins held in masternodes, then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the staking wallet. IF the coins held in the masternodes falls below 50% then the reward percentage is gradually increased in the benefit of the masternodes. This will ensure that the network stays distributed and healthy. We will have detailed analytics available in the user area of our new website when it is finished, so everyone can see what is happening on the network.
I had missed that one. Thanks for explaining.
So as things stand now, with 50K DNETS would it be more profitable to run 5 masternodes or keep staking?
profitable here means - which one would return me more DNET coins?

It is hard to say honestly, becuase everyone will be effected by what everyone else does. meaning when PoS hits I am sure some will sell their masternodes and stake due to the cost of running a masternode, but, if too many people stake because it is cheaper. then the masternodes will be more profitable. we did it this way to ensure that it just isn't a staking coin, the masternodes are an important part of the coin and are needed. eventuall when more services are rolled out, masternodes will also get extra payments from the network fee's etc. as they do now.
Great, time to buy more then. Cheesy
q327K091
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000


View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:35:23 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 12:06:13 AM by q327K091
 #2697

the man wants for 140155.28271442 0.8129  BTC, thats 520$ (circa)   (14 nodes)  rest of sell orders are less in the magnitude , this man obviously loves BTC

he wants to unload @ 0.00000600

here is what I will do I wont buy to a f* price (not even 1 dnet from you), we wait... all day he sat at 600 not even fraction of BTC up or down +/- bro now you wait (I dont need 14 nodes as much as you need BTC (not even a whole BTC dude has to be a kid) it is called negotiation

@520$ I spotted a nice remote controlled car at Toys are Us...

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
Haunebu81
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 525
Merit: 500


View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:36:54 AM
 #2698

Wait, we can stake without running a masternode?

And where are you guys getting so many IP addresses from to run masternodes on?
WigitGetIt
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000



View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:59:48 AM
 #2699

Wait, we can stake without running a masternode?

And where are you guys getting so many IP addresses from to run masternodes on?

PoS hasn't started yet.

IDK the answer to you second question. But would like to know myself. What's the cost?
s3v3nh4cks
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1010


View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:08:09 AM
 #2700

Wait, we can stake without running a masternode?

And where are you guys getting so many IP addresses from to run masternodes on?

PoS hasn't started yet.

IDK the answer to you second question. But would like to know myself. What's the cost?

you can either go with a low cost VPS of your choosing, or with one of the Node hosts.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 525 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!