Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78913 times)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 08:11:22 AM

The updates are working great, thanks. Btw, the last sentence of that paragraph about "random satoshi voucher giveaways" seems to be chopped off midway.
Thanks, Fixed it Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:06:03 AM

i tested instant rolls option in hot keys.. it works great.. excellent.. thanks for development..
BitBidder

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:06:50 PM

Sorry to flog a dead horse but if you have a support enquiry then please let us help you. Threatening to say that we are scammers in an attempt to get your own way does not help and only forces us to be forthcoming with the true and correct account of events.

Similar to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.msg13272238#msg13272238, I have no issue with the entire world knowing exactly what happened and we will always be open with real issues & threats.

We received a support ticket today with such a threat after the player was rapidly changing the autobet settings around. This is not a new player and has had 63 Autobet configurations working in the past. It seems today however that after changing the parameters several times they have mixed up their numbers.

Record Keeping

I want to make it clear that we are very careful to ensure every bet is fair, honest and accounted for. This includes recording the details when a player created an autobet. We are not accountants but every satoshi still needs to be balanced. It is situations like this that show why we keep these details; it's not just for our benefit but to also help players understand what happened as well.

Names provided by the player have been redacted.

Initial ticket from player

When I was playing on 5x , 20% win chance and ( 45% increase on loss ) system automatically switched when I was winning... I want my 0.45 back my xxx account or I am going to report this site on reddit and bitcoin talk also on PD to its a scam site..

First response from support

Hi xxx,

Can you provide more information on what switched? The system does not change anything without player intervention and we have included your history in the attached Excel sheet.

Looking at your Autobet history, you created 10 different autobet configurations in under 15 minutes in this session; the last 5 included a 45% raise:

Table removed due to forum formatting. Full spreadsheet available from https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/9000016105-autobet-history

I have attached your full Autobet history for your information.

Looking at the records above, I can see where you manually switched your Payout and chance from 4.95/20 back and forth on different autobets. Having a look at your chat history, it seems that you realised your mistake in how you setup the autobet when changing it back and forth:

wtf
I did I mistake
i though its 20 win chance
but it was 20x
fuck this site
its mistake of this fuckin site
i thought its 20% win chance
u can see
but i was 20x

If you believe that the autobet setup is not clear enough then please let us know. It has been designed to be the same layout as the manual bets and since you had successfully used it prior would appreciate your opinion.

If you wish to publish this to Bitcoin Talk (and any other site) then you are more than welcome to as we treat all claims seriously & believe that the community should be completely aware of how we handle these situations; as well as the records we keep to ensure that the system is honest and accurate. Our thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.new#new and we can provide the full history there as well.

Reply from player

But I was playing 20% win chance don't know when it turned to 5 % that stolen my 0.45 btc on xxx account. Even u know no one will play 5% win chance with 45% increase.I want my all btc back on that account.our I'm going to state it as a scamming site.

Reply from support

Hi xxx,

You clearly changed your settings several times. You set the parameters of the bet; nothing was altered on our side. I have shown you the records as well as your chat comments showing that you realised that you made a mistake.

I am sorry that you feel your only recourse it to threaten us with bad publicity. As such I will publish the details of this ticket onto BCT now so that we can be open about what has happened.

Obviously we would have preferred this amicably however I'm sure you understand that we cannot be responsible for the bets you have placed.

Reply from player

Why do you lie on ghost betting my rolls were switched which I dint do.I think there's a visual graphic on the site which manipulates players and afterwards you show us proof.I think it's a bug and I lost my precious 0.45 btc which you don't return I know so its a good bye for me.Also my friend told me not to bet on this site coz on ghost betting bets are placed on server and can be manipulated but I was silly and ignored him and now I'm paying the price for it.If you want to make this site repo good then return my btc and I swear I will bet here forever and tell everyone that it's a legit site.
Thanks you

Outcome

The players stats show that they have never come near the 0.45BTC mark to start with:

Deposited: 0.08952546BTC
Profit:       -0.09477665BTC

It would have been reasonable to have requested an amount that reflects their stats and we would have considered a voucher code for 100k to help get back on track but 0.45BTC is beyond reasonable, its ransom. As such we wish this player all the best but as I have said before, if you can't handle losing then don't gamble. Stick to Clash of Clans or Zynga Poker.

If there is an issue with the interface on our side and how the bets are placed then by all means we will do something about it but the players history speaks for itself; they had successfully used the system before and just made a rushed change.

DO NOT use ludicrous speed or any of the faster settings if you are not comfortable with the risk they present. There is no reward without risk.

Bets on server

As the player pointed out, ghost bets are run directly on the server however all the same provably fair rules apply. We cannot manipulate the results without players seeing this for themselves. As far as altering the bet amounts, this would also show up in your history feed as the bet amounts would not follow the correct % raise formula. Below is an example of a martingale-style raise pattern seen in the high-rollers tab.

As you can imagine, any alteration on our side would stick out like the proverbial sore thumb.

Feedback

The door is always open and we accept all feedback however threats are not constructive and will not lead to us refunding bets.

If you believe that the system made a mistake then let us know.

In the case above however where:
(a) lots of rapid changes to the betting strategy in a short period of time,
(b) changing the same numbers in the bets back and forth,
(c) running the autobet much faster than comfortable with and
(d) discussing the mistake in open chat then
(e) threatened us with bad publicity to try and get your way;

then please accept the consequences of your actions...

BitBidder

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:20:14 PM

In other news, we have some stats after our first full month running:

fastdice.com Stats

Past 1 Hour
Bets:    190175
BTC Won:    6.7BTC

Past 24 Hours
Bets:      4239958
BTC Won:   140.3BTC

Past 30 Days
Bets:      204264020
BTC Won:   1472.3BTC

Special shout-out to our latest high-roller who cleaned up yesterday winning ~5BTC profit in one afternoon.
NexusCoins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:35:16 PM

fastdice.com Stats

Past 1 Hour

Past 24 Hours

Past 30 Days

Special shout-out to our latest high-roller who cleaned up yesterday winning ~5BTC profit in one afternoon.

He got greedy and lost around ~2BTC HAHHAHAHA
BitBidder

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

I literally saw that just after posting the message up. At least he is still up by 3BTC but that would still hurt Sad
NexusCoins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:51:19 PM

I literally saw that just after posting the message up. At least he is still up by 3BTC but that would still hurt Sad

Well, yeah hahaha. He's going up and downs for the whole day. And finally slept after losing.
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Well, yeah hahaha. He's going up and downs for the whole day. And finally slept after losing.

I don't think he is in loss.. he is in 3BTC profit.. This is common in gambling.. He has control over his greediness.. that is why he is in profit of 3 BTC. We should take over all results.. not bet to bet result in gambling..
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:25:43 AM

I was planning on trying out a dice strategy on this site tonight. so i opened an account but when i clicked deposit it just endlessly tried to load a deposit address but didn't work. After 5 minutes i just ended up closing it. Any idea why this wasn't working? Try another browser maybe?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:32:11 AM

I was planning on trying out a dice strategy on this site tonight. so i opened an account but when i clicked deposit it just endlessly tried to load a deposit address but didn't work. After 5 minutes i just ended up closing it. Any idea why this wasn't working? Try another browser maybe?

Did you try using chrome? At first time of joining this site I used mozilla but there is an error too but after I change to chrome everything is smooth
EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:03:12 AM

Love the new features! It's great to see a dice site with such solid support and consistent development.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:21:48 AM

The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?
that would be great, so every player have fun and gonna make that as target Cheesy
anyway maybe up a little higher 0.01  Grin its more fun with that. its just one winner actually.
but is all good as long there have a prize. good luck all

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:58:21 AM

The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?
that would be great, so every player have fun and gonna make that as target Cheesy
anyway maybe up a little higher 0.01  Grin its more fun with that. its just one winner actually.
What you guys are asking is just cents and no one will be attracted with such a giveaway or reward.I don't think the giveaway will end up as expected (new users and stuff).
Crypto-games.net had a prize of 0.4 for the 200 millionth bet on dice and it could have been won with a single satoshi bet.

BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:28:39 AM

What you guys are asking is just cents and no one will be attracted with such a giveaway or reward.I don't think the giveaway will end up as expected (new users and stuff).
Crypto-games.net had a prize of 0.4 for the 200 millionth bet on dice and it could have been won with a single satoshi bet.

While I do agree that a bigger prize will attract more players (perhaps higher rollers also) and would allow a certain min bet to win too, it's entirely up to the admins what the prize shall be if there will be any.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:08:32 AM

While I do agree that a bigger prize will attract more players (perhaps higher rollers also) and would allow a certain min bet to win too, it's entirely up to the admins what the prize shall be if there will be any.
totaly agree here.like nitrogen had up to 2btc for 100mil. 500k sats its better that you dont give anything and wait for like 500mil and then make some bigger prize.
regards.
-Katerniko1
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:26:04 PM

Attention Signature Campaign Team. Please be aware that your payouts have been posted to your BCT accounts and can be claimed immediately

Ive been offline for a few days, been on a camping trip with zero reception for internet. Good to be back and away from dust but miss the Motox and 4WD fun!!!

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

Attention Signature Campaign Team. Please be aware that your payouts have been posted to your BCT accounts and can be claimed immediately

Ive been offline for a few days, been on a camping trip with zero reception for internet. Good to be back and away from dust but miss the Motox and 4WD fun!!!
Thank you for payment received voucher and its claimed.
But can i know this why cant i withdraw it? And i cant click the max withdraw button too. Is there's a bug?
Im using mobile chrome for your info.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:49:47 PM

one of the gambling sites are very professional and features offered are also interesting.
but max payout 5 BTC really less attractive. Because I think if there is a bet of up to more than 5 BTC surely will be hard-pressed to attract all the funds he got.
so I beg you to multiply the max payout or abolish the max payout.

success And thank you
edgie13

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:51:01 PM

fastdice.com Stats

Past 1 Hour

Past 24 Hours

Past 30 Days

Yep... That was crazy!  ...math won in the end.

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
BitBidder

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:01:39 PM

Thank you for payment received voucher and its claimed.
But can i know this why cant i withdraw it? And i cant click the max withdraw button too. Is there's a bug?
Im using mobile chrome for your info.

Sorry you've caught us during some updates. Give it 5 minutes and withdrawals will be back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: