Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78913 times)
BitBidder

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:45:01 AM

looks like a massive DDOS or something,will wait for an update from admins

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!
Maybe Diablo will comment on this in more detail later if required

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?

Thanks, first time trying out the site so wasn't sure. Very sleek interface!

Hey and congrats on the big win.

Sorry for the delay on your withdrawal. Just been stuck at the hospital and they filter out everything except Google and their own website.

The coins are in the mail and just waiting for the payment gateway to process.

As a bit of info to everyone; with all the transactions in and out you can imagine the amount of dust that gets generated. I have discussed this in the chat feed but should share it with everyone.

As we all play with bitcoins you're probably aware of transaction sizes and how that affects the speed of transactions. Most sizes are under 1KB so can be easily processed so move fast; generally a matter of minutes.

When a transaction involves multiple inputs (such as consolidating deposits & dust), the transaction size grows and therefore make the transaction slower to process as it has to reach a mining pool that accepts the size. This also increases the mining fee

For example, here is a transaction where we consolidate deposits into a single 1.5BTC amount: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/114962f1dd77e6ec0d4edc61f27ee4511425e6841225b0232d7f810e1b457f55

As a 34KB transaction, this process took 43 minutes and cost us 0.00350000 BTC to perform. So why would we bother doing this?

By consolidating it, a withdrawal up to 1.5BTC would generally be under the 1KB and therefore be more-or-less instant for our players. Since bitcoin is also a 'recipient pays' process is also means you get more of your money in your wallet.

The drawback is that we have to keep up with the consolidation process as it comes in and it does chew time. The record so far is 3 hours for 3 coins but this can be any time for any amount.

In the case of our big winner here, his particular withdrawal would be 65KB transaction and a 0.00660000 BTC transaction fee. Instead it will be around 1KB and the base fee. Hopefully though he agrees that a small delay is worth the extra bits.
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:47:25 AM

Hi.

I've had a few players show interest in having my bot (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.0) support fastdice.com.

MY standard fee for adding a site with an API is 0.5Btc. Without and API it's usually a bit more as I usually need to work around a few things to get the bot working. Would you as site admins or any players be interested having the bot support fastdice.com?

Edit: This is a once off cost and does usually not affect the users. The bot remains open source and free to use. The fee is only for adding support for fastdice.com to the bot

I forgot your response. Pm me directly   so we can have a chat discussion out of LBC and fastdice.com. Not quite ready yet though

lostboy77

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:54:51 AM

looks like a massive DDOS or something,will wait for an update from admins

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!
Maybe Diablo will comment on this in more detail later if required

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?

Thanks, first time trying out the site so wasn't sure. Very sleek interface!

Hey and congrats on the big win.

Sorry for the delay on your withdrawal. Just been stuck at the hospital and they filter out everything except Google and their own website.

The coins are in the mail and just waiting for the payment gateway to process.

As a bit of info to everyone; with all the transactions in and out you can imagine the amount of dust that gets generated. I have discussed this in the chat feed but should share it with everyone.

As we all play with bitcoins you're probably aware of transaction sizes and how that affects the speed of transactions. Most sizes are under 1KB so can be easily processed so move fast; generally a matter of minutes.

When a transaction involves multiple inputs (such as consolidating deposits & dust), the transaction size grows and therefore make the transaction slower to process as it has to reach a mining pool that accepts the size. This also increases the mining fee

For example, here is a transaction where we consolidate deposits into a single 1.5BTC amount: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/114962f1dd77e6ec0d4edc61f27ee4511425e6841225b0232d7f810e1b457f55

As a 34KB transaction, this process took 43 minutes and cost us 0.00350000 BTC to perform. So why would we bother doing this?

By consolidating it, a withdrawal up to 1.5BTC would generally be under the 1KB and therefore be more-or-less instant for our players. Since bitcoin is also a 'recipient pays' process is also means you get more of your money in your wallet.

The drawback is that we have to keep up with the consolidation process as it comes in and it does chew time. The record so far is 3 hours for 3 coins but this can be any time for any amount.

In the case of our big winner here, his particular withdrawal would be 65KB transaction and a 0.00660000 BTC transaction fee. Instead it will be around 1KB and the base fee. Hopefully though he agrees that a small delay is worth the extra bits.

Fascinating to hear about what happens behind the scenes. Not too familiar with consolidating deposits and dust, but will do some reading. Thanks!
bankomate

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:43:44 PM

i think i found my favorite bitcoin dice site.playing is so much fun and i pack more andrenalin per minute than from a bungie jump.how did you make it roll so fast,fantastic speed ngl.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

i think i found my favorite bitcoin dice site.playing is so much fun and i pack more andrenalin per minute than from a bungie jump.how did you make it roll so fast,fantastic speed ngl.

Cant speak for exacts but
Development 6 weeks work (Not including upgrades)
Speed 20 years experience.
Clocking at over 1,000,000 rolls a hr... (up to 400 rolls a sec)
Enjoy and make sure you caome at 12am and 12pm for 8888 chinese new year Happy 1/2 hr
Ignore the times below. But the promo is real..

EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:00:56 AM

Isn't it actually two 30-minute happy hours? I thought you said you had changed it earlier in this thread, but your latest post says it's for a full hour just once a day. I tried claiming today at 8:45am Beijing time, but the faucet was only 888 satoshi, so I think your latest post is incorrect or outdated.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:55:20 AM

Isn't it actually two 30-minute happy hours? I thought you said you had changed it earlier in this thread, but your latest post says it's for a full hour just once a day. I tried claiming today at 8:45am Beijing time, but the faucet was only 888 satoshi, so I think your latest post is incorrect or outdated.

I think you might of missed this one.  I just havent got a replacement graphic as my designer is unavail at the moment. This was in last post

Enjoy and make sure you caome at 12am and 12pm for 8888 chinese new year Happy 1/2 hr
Ignore the times below. But the promo is real..

bankomate

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:25:07 AM

Post some vouchers here,please,you say giveaways but we have low giveaways  Grin
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:30:09 AM

Post some vouchers here,please,you say giveaways but we have low giveaways  Grin

If you want vouchers you're better off just claiming the faucet... Same deal, vouchers here are usually really small amounts anyway.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1711

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:59:59 AM

Just go thru the Faucet instead, you get it right away and the amount is more or less the same.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:14:47 AM

there is a huge 8888 satoshi faucet every 3 minutes promotion running twice a day,
wonder what more giveaway would you like to get Smiley
just be on time and use the free faucet,all you need is to be able to solve a captcha

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:39:25 PM

Any word on whether you want the bot? was promised a PM here that never came, so just thought I'd refresh your memory.

matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:54:00 AM

Any word on whether you want the bot? was promised a PM here that never came, so just thought I'd refresh your memory.

This will be a very nice idea to have the dice bot of fast dice
VarietyBitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:51:40 AM

my second fav dic site!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:30:21 AM

This will be a very nice idea to have the dice bot of fast dice

i agree, we all would love a bot like PrimeDIce bots

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:05:29 AM

A working Bot with STOP/LOSS feature Smiley so we will not loose on the fastest speed betting
Vaporious

Activity: 127

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

New Fastdice account for Signature Marketing for our Mod's.
Who wants it. (Must be active within BCT)

More coming. Contact fastdice.com owner for info.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

Bot is in our sheduled to do list and I will discuss when ready. Priority other than base maintenance from server migration is to get listed in dicesites.com
From there I will discuss in detail.
We need to work on our API 1st. and will shedule internal meetings..

Ill be in touch

Blue_Panda73

Activity: 126

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

New Fastdice account for Signature Marketing for our Mod's.
Who wants it. (Must be active within BCT)

More coming. Contact fastdice.com owner for info.

Cant change the signature on this one till next Monday as agreed by the seller!!!

BitBidder

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:27:05 AM

Another Chicken Dinner with a 10:1 winner!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: