Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:25:45 PM

It will be nice if you are going to save it, that will be very good for you and you will have some more money later I think.
We just must hope that the value will rise in the future and than it will be very good who already have save their Bitcoins.

I think we should save our coins at a moment, and not high price at a moment to sell, you its better to hold our coins for next couple of months, as haling is also nearby so we should sell our bitcoins when the price would be comparatively higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:58:29 AM

It will be nice if you are going to save it, that will be very good for you and you will have some more money later I think.
We just must hope that the value will rise in the future and than it will be very good who already have save their Bitcoins.

Unfortunately, he will have bills (electricity) to pay and so most coins will have to be sold for that. The remaining coins, he has a choice between saving / selling them.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:37:48 AM

of course sell it, if you play the trading and intend to keep it for a long time, you might lose, it was I proved myself, but it's up to you bro  Smiley

It won't be profitable to sell it with current price, price is not the best at a moment, its better that we hold it for next few months, and sell it after the halving when the value of bitcoin is in better position.

Yeah, I think we should buy bitcoin at this price and save it for few months, and sell it after the halving, I am not sure about the mining part, so for buying, saving and selling will be more profitable.
The best thing is just have to wait. Saving is not the best thing that you can do. The value is not that high to sell it.
I hope later that more people will save it and sell it later if the price is very high. So we can sell it with profit and that will be good.

I think that is the correct decision to make to hold it for the next couple of months, as you said  that the price is not high at a  moment, so its better that we wait for the next couple of months and sell it at the time of halving when the price will comparatively higher.

If the price remains not much a difference after the halving.. then yeah its time to sell.

Well this is what Im doing, since I cant wait for another 4 more years for a solid #. I`m getting old, time is running out.  Wink

pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:16:02 AM

of course sell it, if you play the trading and intend to keep it for a long time, you might lose, it was I proved myself, but it's up to you bro  Smiley

It won't be profitable to sell it with current price, price is not the best at a moment, its better that we hold it for next few months, and sell it after the halving when the value of bitcoin is in better position.

Yeah, I think we should buy bitcoin at this price and save it for few months, and sell it after the halving, I am not sure about the mining part, so for buying, saving and selling will be more profitable.
The best thing is just have to wait. Saving is not the best thing that you can do. The value is not that high to sell it.
I hope later that more people will save it and sell it later if the price is very high. So we can sell it with profit and that will be good.

I think that is the correct decision to make to hold it for the next couple of months, as you said  that the price is not high at a  moment, so its better that we wait for the next couple of months and sell it at the time of halving when the price will comparatively higher.

If the price remains not much a difference after the halving.. then yeah its time to sell.

Well this is what Im doing, since I cant wait for another 4 more years for a solid #. I`m getting old, time is running out.  Wink

That's correct majority of us will sell their coins if they don't see any difference after the halving, and that will affect the future of bitcoins for sure.

Vaclya

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:26:57 AM

The best thing around this time is just hold your coins indeed. You will not get that money for it so that is not good.
We all hope that it will be later more worth so that is quite good. You never know what will happen.
valta4065

Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:38:01 AM

Ok usually I say to save things because it's useless to mine btc if you have no faith in btc...

But let's get it right, right now it seems logical to sell a big part of it, or at least transform parts of btc in altcoins clearly!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:57:57 AM

Ok usually I say to save things because it's useless to mine btc if you have no faith in btc...

But let's get it right, right now it seems logical to sell a big part of it, or at least transform parts of btc in altcoins clearly!

I don't think selling now can be good decision as the price so comparatively low at a moment, its better if we save now and sell after the halving when the price would be better.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:03:09 PM

Its now better to save it. It is not good. Than I hope that it will be more worth later in the future and that it can be more worth.
So we have more profit later and that is very good. But you never know what can happen later.
iamthesky

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:06:02 PM

I don't think selling now can be good decision as the price so comparatively low at a moment, its better if we save now and sell after the halving when the price would be better.

Yes, and I don't think that mining can be profitable with this price, its better to buy and hold it for few months, so you can sell it at the higher price at the time of halving.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:08:39 PM

I think you can better save them because than you will have bitcoins for the future, because the halving is coming and that will be bad for all miners.
That's why you should use your bitcoins to save them for later and than make more profit than sell them directly.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

Its much better to save it. There are no reason to sell it, and you must also look at the value. You can see that the value is not that high.
So you wont get that much money from it. We all hope later that it will rise and that we can sell it with profit.
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:18:33 PM

Its much better to save it. There are no reason to sell it, and you must also look at the value. You can see that the value is not that high.
So you wont get that much money from it. We all hope later that it will rise and that we can sell it with profit.

yes, save now and earn good profits later, best strategy to follow at a moment, looking at the current price it is recommended not to sell your coins and just hold it for few months.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:28:03 PM

The price is still double what it was a few months back.
If you keep waiting for the price to improve, you can never be sure of when a good time to sell is.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:47:29 PM

I think, if you find a place of mining are to be believed, then it is better Minning before sale, but it is now very difficult to find mining makes us benefit, and if you do not find a great place Minning and reliable, it seems to sell it will be the case best

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:55:28 PM

The only correct answer should be: save, until the price of the coin rises high enough to make a profit. Then sell.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:52:36 PM

The only correct answer should be: save, until the price of the coin rises high enough to make a profit. Then sell.

That's right better to save now, and sell it later on  when the price is profitable so that you can earn good returns on your investments. I am saving whatever possible at a moment.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:45:10 PM

That I would probably save it again and of course for future needs and for negotiation, will sell them at the price value that suits me and if the offer of is high enough then that would be very good. Mining would save a lot of bitcoin and make you a millionaire sell them at the higher price..

valta4065

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:47:33 PM

That's only if you believe the price will keep rising ^^

Considering all the fuss there is around btc I'd wouldn't be so sure about that...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

That's right better to save now, and sell it later on  when the price is profitable so that you can earn good returns on your investments. I am saving whatever possible at a moment.
It will be much better if you are going to save it. It has now not a good time to sell it because the value is not high enough.
And we are all waiting for a price increase so we can later sell it and have some profit. But we will never know when it will start and stop.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:47:13 PM

right now its the best time to mine reddcoins just keep your mining ridges ready and mine them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: