Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:18:10 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

The OP was last online in January, he didn't seem very active in this forum. Anyone knows what happened with his investment. I am always interested in some numbers behind real mining stories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:50:32 PM

IMO It's better to save bitcoin as the price might go rise up in future because bitcoin has great future ahead. But if you need money, you could some of your bitcoin for your needs, and save the rest.

I prefer holding too at the moment. There is no way we can always be at this price. Eventually the price will go up or go down.
My guess it will go up in a matter of 2/3 years, so I am not selling.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:12:21 PM

IMO It's better to save bitcoin as the price might go rise up in future because bitcoin has great future ahead. But if you need money, you could some of your bitcoin for your needs, and save the rest.

I prefer holding too at the moment. There is no way we can always be at this price. Eventually the price will go up or go down.

It is better to hold the bitcoin for the long term. For the last 7 years, the bitcoin price has increased a lot.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:16:50 PM

It depends on the potential. If you believe that it's worth to hold, just do it.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:40:52 PM

We will definitely see higher price in next 4 to  years so its always good to hold your coins for the future to  earn best profits from it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:03:50 AM

We will definitely see higher price in next 4 to  years so its always good to hold your coins for the future to  earn best profits from it.
4 years are a guaranteed time and so many things will happen that time like the possible crisis. However, if you are a real believer you wold not be easily affected with this crisis that may happen and you will enjoy your profit in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:31:39 AM

4 years are a guaranteed time and so many things will happen that time like the possible crisis. However, if you are a real believer you wold not be easily affected with this crisis that may happen and you will enjoy your profit in the future.

Major issue is most of the users gets panic when they see price going down and start to sell their coins, people should have confidence in ability of bitcoin and should blindly hold it for future.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:38:14 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
I don't know what coin it is ,are you mentioning mining altcoin??? If you ask me a suggestion for altcoin it depends if you personally trust the coin if do you think that had a potential then save it.if the coin you mine you think will be dead or just a scam coin then sell it before it will be dead.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

Absolutely save it. Take an outright approach to save all you can mine. If you want to earn your bread and butter, then you will have to sell it. But if you ahve any other source of income, then my suggestion is, please save what you can.

Bitcoin has a huge chance to become the world's most costliest currency in future. It can reach 1500 USD within next 5 years. SO save bitcoin for better future.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:05:20 PM

Absolutely save it. Take an outright approach to save all you can mine. If you want to earn your bread and butter, then you will have to sell it. But if you ahve any other source of income, then my suggestion is, please save what you can.

Bitcoin has a huge chance to become the world's most costliest currency in future. It can reach 1500 USD within next 5 years. SO save bitcoin for better future.

Yup price will definitely touch 4 digit price in future but not sure what will  be the exact price it would be holding so I will prefer to buy at a moment and save it for future.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

Yup price will definitely touch 4 digit price in future but not sure what will  be the exact price it would be holding so I will prefer to buy at a moment and save it for future.

I think the mining of a coin and never sell it, but hold it as long as possible to wait for prices to rise higher in the future is a good choice, as long as you are mining for free with your computer.
so I think it's like luck, if the coin is good, you will earn huge profits, but if the coin was bad, I think you will never loss.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:33:58 PM

I think the mining of a coin and never sell it, but hold it as long as possible to wait for prices to rise higher in the future is a good choice, as long as you are mining for free with your computer.
so I think it's like luck, if the coin is good, you will earn huge profits, but if the coin was bad, I think you will never loss.

To be honest I am not into mining stuff so I will prefer to buy and earn  as much as possible and will save it for future hoping to earn huge profits from it.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:09:21 PM

It depends on the potential. If you believe that it's worth to hold, just do it.
yeah, in my opinion the price has a lot of ppotential to grow right now, im saving right now because i believe that we all will make money easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:18:56 PM

If you are miners should hold them. The different between old miners and young miners are, the old miners they was mining and held the coins it made price of bitcoin up to $1000, and young miners they was mining and sell their coins. It is some reasons price of bitcoin not up to $1000.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:21:38 PM

yeah, in my opinion the price has a lot of ppotential to grow right now, im saving right now because i believe that we all will make money easily

Yup best option is to save it for future as price will go beyond our expectations in future and selling at a moment will not be profitable.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

I think it's good strategy to save bitcoins that you made on mining. I heard that bitcoin is gonna rise soon. And I think it's even good that there are topics here like it's good to buy bitcoin now, those topics make people buy and in nearly feature if prediction about bitcoin rising come true, those people who buy bitcoin now can double their money
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:30:02 PM

Some altcoins have potential for the long-term, but most of them is better to sell.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:04:13 PM

I think it's good strategy to save bitcoins that you made on mining. I heard that bitcoin is gonna rise soon. And I think it's even good that there are topics here like it's good to buy bitcoin now, those topics make people buy and in nearly feature if prediction about bitcoin rising come true, those people who buy bitcoin now can double their money

yup this is the right time to buy as price will surely go higher in future which will allow us to make good profits from it so I am saving my coins at a moment.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

Some altcoins have potential for the long-term, but most of them is better to sell.
well it depends on what you are mining, if i was mining my bitcoins then i would definitely not sell it as the price has a lot of potential to grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:23:41 PM

yup this is the right time to buy as price will surely go higher in future which will allow us to make good profits from it so I am saving my coins at a moment.
I am agree. It's the good time to buy now and if you don't want to buy, cause of it's too risky for you - save what you have. As well it can be a good strategy to invest in newborn crypto currencies. They all are growing fast nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: