Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

You are actually right at the first place, you should store them for sometime so that they will gain more value as well as they will cover your mining charges such as heavy electricity. Because bitcoins you mine at one day will have some value it will probably change on another day as we can study that from current market situation. The longer you will save the faster you will get outcomes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:46:53 AM

I guess its time the coins or bitcoins to save it. Because i believe that currency of the bitcoin will go high and high for the next 5 years so Therefore you just mine and earn and more stocks as long its not totally high like 100, 000 pesos in our currency which is the philippines in the future.  I guess its 2000$ = 1 bitcoin for the next 2 years.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

You are actually right at the first place, you should store them for sometime so that they will gain more value as well as they will cover your mining charges such as heavy electricity. Because bitcoins you mine at one day will have some value it will probably change on another day as we can study that from current market situation. The longer you will save the faster you will get outcomes.
Just like they say, almost invest what you can afford to lose, when you are mining you have expenses so you need
to secure your expenses first to continue your business. Early miners are getting rich because they hold their bitcoins so
we should follow their path.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:26:01 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
If you are gong to invest or to mine coins it's better to save now and sell it later but now the price is so high I think that is the pick price for now so It's better to sell it now because it will gave you a big profit and I am just thinking if you are going to sell it now that is a big profit but I think the following days will became more profitable because the bitcoin is still pumping.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BluePoppy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Here I will suggest you for the exchage your mined coin into a powerful altcoin like dash ETH or posw coin , because with the powerful altcoin you will get better profit time to time but in the low valued altcoins it may be possible that these altcoins remain or Became dead, So it is more better to exchage into other .
Here you can exchange into bitcoin also because with bitcoin you can get stable value for your mined altcoins .
But here you should be careful that If the altcoins that you are mining are have strong base then hold them in Thier wallet Because with strong base the altcoins will surely jump to high price .

Mining coins isn't that great of an idea because of electricity fees. It's better just to buy and hold instead of mine and hold.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

I guess its time the coins or bitcoins to save it. Because i believe that currency of the bitcoin will go high and high for the next 5 years so Therefore you just mine and earn and more stocks as long its not totally high like 100, 000 pesos in our currency which is the philippines in the future.  I guess its 2000$ = 1 bitcoin for the next 2 years.

Two thousand dollars is not very far and it is not 2 years away from reaching it. Possibly by next month of June or by the end of the year we can see the price of bitcoin at Two thousand dollars per bitcoin. But if we speak about five years from now the price of bitcoin will not stay at 2000$ but rather the price at that time would be at 6000 or 10000 $.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Two thousand dollars is not very far and it is not 2 years away from reaching it. Possibly by next month of June or by the end of the year we can see the price of bitcoin at Two thousand dollars per bitcoin. But if we speak about five years from now the price of bitcoin will not stay at 2000$ but rather the price at that time would be at 6000 or 10000 $.
The biggest factors for a big price increase in the next couple of years, say, 6000 or 10k dollar in 5 years like you mention is whether there will be a solution to the scaling issue.
If segwit gets activasted, you can almost certainly expect a huge price increase almost right after it happens.

Over 2k isn't that far off.

Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Mining is not possible for me as the electricity cost is too high in my country so it doesn't make it a profitable business for me so I am buying bitcoins and using them in trading and whatever profits I make that I am saving for future.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

If you win a large amount of Bitcoins then I would suggest that you hold as much as you possibly can and if you need the money then only exchange some Bitcoin so you could have a little bit more money on the side.
Since the price of Bitcoin been increasing lately, there shouldn't be a proper reason where you have to sell your Bitcoin right now. if you look around in this forum there's threads of many people complaining about how they sold their coins a little bit too soon.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
miakama

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

If you win a large amount of Bitcoins then I would suggest that you hold as much as you possibly can and if you need the money then only exchange some Bitcoin so you could have a little bit more money on the side.
Since the price of Bitcoin been increasing lately, there shouldn't be a proper reason where you have to sell your Bitcoin right now. if you look around in this forum there's threads of many people complaining about how they sold their coins a little bit too soon.

It is better to hold now. The price is rising very fast.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Here I will suggest you for the exchage your mined coin into a powerful altcoin like dash ETH or posw coin , because with the powerful altcoin you will get better profit time to time but in the low valued altcoins it may be possible that these altcoins remain or Became dead, So it is more better to exchage into other .
Here you can exchange into bitcoin also because with bitcoin you can get stable value for your mined altcoins .
But here you should be careful that If the altcoins that you are mining are have strong base then hold them in Thier wallet Because with strong base the altcoins will surely jump to high price .

better to give some time and then assess whether to hold and allow the value increase as we knew that inside crypto things are not stable
we do have lots of opportunities to earn as we patiently waiting or lose when we become aggressive its a matter of time and trust with your
mined coins.

Sell some and keep the most to enjoy the rise of the coin is the best.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

Hope people are still putting in money to mine. We need to put our money into mining only into pools that support uodates and segwit and block increases. We NEED to. It will help btc survive.
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

Hope people are still putting in money to mine. We need to put our money into mining only into pools that support uodates and segwit and block increases. We NEED to. It will help btc survive.

There are still people who venture in bitcoin mining but we cannot control them and say mine in a pool that signal segwit.  I think both camps have reason though I hope they both compromise their agenda and work together to solve the scaling issue.

If you have extra fund for your mining maintenance then the best way is to hold bitcoin.  It will soon reach 3k USD.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

On this forum I have read lot of times that you should save your bitcoins and by doing so you can generate profit from the rise of prices. So if you mining your coins which are totally yours so that is profit one and if you save them and they rise in the value that's profit two. I guess it's better to save it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

On this forum I have read lot of times that you should save your bitcoins and by doing so you can generate profit from the rise of prices. So if you mining your coins which are totally yours so that is profit one and if you save them and they rise in the value that's profit two. I guess it's better to save it.

I agree with that. That is the reason I do not sell any of the coins I acquired in the past.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

The hold is always being a good decision every time. A lot of speculation the price of bitcoin will touch over $3000 in the future. And I believe in the speculation and just take a real act to hold my bitcoin and just keep them in my wallet. There is no better method than holding them every time.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

Mining doesn't go free of cost. You need equipments, power, etc. So it is kind of initial investment upon whom one reap profits later. As far as I experienced, buying cryptocurrencies are much better and profitable than mining them at individual level.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:41:29 AM

For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.
Why you need to sell all your altcoins for bitcoins if you can hold them both? Just sell the half of all your altcoins and hold both bitcoin and altcoin so you will not miss the opportunity of getting rich. Now a days, both altcoin and bitcoin is rising so there is no valid reason for leaving altcoins because we can get benefits from both of them.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

Mining and selling is the only way to realize your investments and so I'm selling until I make my ROI before I will consider holding them down for profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: