Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:33:09 AM

hello GMC when the ticker at poloniex and bittrex will be change..?  Undecided

It's in process with Polo, I think it's already changed at Cryptopia. Not sure on the status at bittrex. I've got the Block Explorer configs ready to switch at a moment's notice, but for the moment, I'm only pulling data from Polo. Bittrex's API keeps timing out for some reason, and Cryptsy imploded. At present, I can't pull from Cryptopia due to it not yet being incorporated into Iquidus Explorer. Luke Williams updates it pretty regularly, so as it changes, so will I Cheesy

i think dev must send poloniex and bittrex ticket to change the ticker

so this is "official rebrand ticker" ?

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:20:51 AM

It's in process with Polo, I think it's already changed at Cryptopia. Not sure on the status at bittrex. I've got the Block Explorer configs ready to switch at a moment's notice, but for the moment, I'm only pulling data from Polo. Bittrex's API keeps timing out for some reason, and Cryptsy imploded. At present, I can't pull from Cryptopia due to it not yet being incorporated into Iquidus Explorer. Luke Williams updates it pretty regularly, so as it changes, so will I Cheesy

I have informed all of the exchanges, Cryptopia did it in no time, i hope Polo and Bittrex will do it soon.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
GamblingIsWrongWay

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:21:11 PM

I have informed all of the exchanges, Cryptopia did it in no time, i hope Polo and Bittrex will do it soon.

some week ago , i create ticket to poloniex about VNL rebrand to XVC / Vcash
but poloniex says " we can't change the ticker before dev of Vcash confirm it, and dev must send me official email or something"

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

hello GMC when the ticker at poloniex and bittrex will be change..?  Undecided

but poloniex says " we can't change the ticker before dev of Vcash confirm it, and dev must send me official email or something"

Thank you for sharing it with us.
What was your experience with Bittrex over the same issue?

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
GamblingIsWrongWay

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:38:51 PM

hello GMC when the ticker at poloniex and bittrex will be change..?  Undecided

Thank you for sharing it with us.
What was your experience with Bittrex over the same issue?

i will try it call richiela at bittrex hope can be change easily

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

Actually there is a need to answer specifics, at least if you want serious investors to come into the market.  

Belated reply, was sleeping off a cold.

No disrespect, serious investors contact developers directly rather than on forums. If there is one team contactable, which is proving rather useful, it is GameCredits ...

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:36:11 AM

Actually there is a need to answer specifics, at least if you want serious investors to come into the market.  

No disrespect, serious investors contact developers directly rather than on forums. If there is one team contactable, which is proving rather useful, it is GameCredits ...

He actually did contact them directly through my introduction and had a nice two hour face to face meeting today.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

He actually did contact them directly through my introduction and had a nice two hour face to face meeting today.

Nice, that's what I like to hear. Thank you.

Going to have a legendary team on GAME. Right now it's on epic level  Wink

gabenewell

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:09:30 PM

Why Microsoft Wants 'Every Blockchain' on its Azure Platform
http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-blockchain-azure-marley-gray/

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/faq/
United States: 1-800-867-1389

I hope you are working on it.

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

+1 Easy free publicity
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 09:12:12 AM

+1 Easy free publicity

Definitely easy free publicity, rather a few coins have been shouting how MS is accepting their coin, rather than using that "MS wants every blockchain" ...

gabenewell

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:42:52 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 05:06:37 PM by gabenewell

+1 Easy free publicity

Definitely easy free publicity, rather a few coins have been shouting how MS is accepting their coin, rather than using that "MS wants every blockchain" ...

Yes and its free so Kick Ass  GMC Grin

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 09:58:00 PM

+1 Easy free publicity

Yes and its free so Kick Ass  GMC Grin

You can be sure that we will be on Azure,but known like GAME ticker.

Regards

Nele

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:59:10 PM

Can someone explain what Azure actually is? In layman terms. Thanks in advance.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:00:41 PM

It's a server hosting platform, like Amazon Web Services. Allegedly a bit better, but I've no experience of Azure.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:11:58 PM

It's a server hosting platform, like Amazon Web Services. Allegedly a bit better, but I've no experience of Azure.

Exactly. And it provides the ability to build and test apps in the cloud (more of like cloud computing) By integrating blockchain services into Azure, it will make it a pretty neat tool for developers to build and test apps on the blockchain. Plus, the addition of Gamecredits in there would make a bit hit and perhaps drive more interest into it for developers to deploy games in the blockchain.

Say I have been away from Gamecredits a little. What happened with Turbocharged game? Is the Grand Prix over? Sorry for asking, but since there have been many new posts since I have last made one here, it would take me some time to go along a few pages.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
langvad

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:17:53 PM

Exactly. And it provides the ability to build and test apps in the cloud (more of like cloud computing) By integrating blockchain services into Azure, it will make it a pretty neat tool for developers to build and test apps on the blockchain. Plus, the addition of Gamecredits in there would make a bit hit and perhaps drive more interest into it for developers to deploy games in the blockchain.

Say I have been away from Gamecredits a little. What happened with Turbocharged game? Is the Grand Prix over? Sorry for asking, but since there have been many new posts since I have last made one here, it would take me some time to go along a few pages.  Smiley
http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-3-27-2016-2/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
neleonele

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:25:22 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 10:35:54 PM by neleonele

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/get-listed/

You are welcome!

Always happy to see new faces on our thread,please make yourself like home.

Regards

Nele

neleonele

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:31:51 PM

Say I have been away from Gamecredits a little. What happened with Turbocharged game? Is the Grand Prix over? Sorry for asking, but since there have been many new posts since I have last made one here, it would take me some time to go along a few pages.  Smiley

Sorry to all of you who are waited GP,so much work on our side.

Wanna inform you that  crypto-games will be on list of our partners on our new site soon.

Thanks for support

Nele

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

http://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-weekly-recap-3-27-2016-2/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks for sharing this mate. This Grand Prix will be the most interesting one yet. I hope that it will be a big hit. Would be good if it could be played from a mobile device.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: