Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.

Today is already May 31, the exchange isn't still available, I cann't withdraw funds ... You promised to resolve the matter in the near future ... guys what's going on ??

Like I said in an above comment. We gave an estimate because that's what we thought at the time, but estimates are never set in stone.

However, we released the code update which can be found publicly on our github and exchanges are able to update as soon as they can (we're also actively working with them to update).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

https://www.crypto51.app/

GameCredits   GAME   $67.47 M   Scrypt   3 TH/s   $568

Apparently it only costs $568 per hour to 51% attack Gamecredits using Nicehash.

Any comments?

Our most recent network update actually solves this exact problem. We'll explain in a report soon and in the meantime you can read our github release notes: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/releases
alifrenstein

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.

Today is already May 31, the exchange isn't still available, I cann't withdraw funds ... You promised to resolve the matter in the near future ... guys what's going on ??

Like I said in an above comment. We gave an estimate because that's what we thought at the time, but estimates are never set in stone.

However, we released the code update which can be found publicly on our github and exchanges are able to update as soon as they can (we're also actively working with them to update).

Ok I can see that the update was released 3 days ago, so I hope that bittrex will open GAME market by tomorrow. Please do your best.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

We just got confirmation from Poloniex that they have updated and opened their exchange for deposits and withdrawals!
btcdimcash

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

This project is more live than ever. We're just sticking to our tradition to work hard and make announcements after we deliver the product. OTOH it's summer holiday season, most of us are taking some. Grin
alifrenstein

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

We just got confirmation from Poloniex that they have updated and opened their exchange for deposits and withdrawals!

Waiting for Bittrex...hope they can update and open it today before the weekend.
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

And immediately a failure on 0.00014195 sat... I for this purpose invested 5000 $ And now I have less than 2000 . Huh
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

And immediately a failure on 0.00014195 sat... I for this purpose invested 5000 $ And now I have less than 2000 . Huh

buy the fucking dip.

you obviously believed in the project enough to throw in $5000.

Investments go up and down.

Did you honestly believe that it will rocket to the moon the minute "you" bought.

learn to develop strong hands and balls of steel.

you will need it in crypto.

if you are of a weak disposition, crypto ain't or you.

good luck.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

buy the fucking dip.

you obviously believed in the project enough to throw in $5000.

Investments go up and down.

Did you honestly believe that it will rocket to the moon the minute "you" bought.

learn to develop strong hands and balls of steel.

you will need it in crypto.

if you are of a weak disposition, crypto ain't or you.

good luck.

As many of can see there are some problem about delivering the promises, it's not about believing or not.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Failure Cheesy That is just normal market. I´m glad that I had trust these devs and just bought low. Everything is going to be normal again and this problem is solved as usually. Been there at the start and will be. There are some projects which is reliable like Bitcoin, always trust that transfer is going to be fine, although there is backlog or some others network error or bug, everything is on code and can be solved.

Thanks to the devs and people who are associated with GAME!

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
alifrenstein

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

Failure Cheesy That is just normal market. I´m glad that I had trust these devs and just bought low. Everything is going to be normal again and this problem is solved as usually. Been there at the start and will be. There are some projects which is reliable like Bitcoin, always trust that transfer is going to be fine, although there is backlog or some others network error or bug, everything is on code and can be solved.

Thanks to the devs and people who are associated with GAME!

Still waiting for Bittrex to open GAME market again! Offline for over 3 weeks now!
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

As many of you know, last week we issued a network update to increase security to our network and help exchanges come back online. We're proud to officially announce that GameCredits has become the first cryptocurrency to integrate with the Komodo platform to 'notarize' our blockchain. What this means is that every couple of blocks a hash from our blockchain is stamped into the Komodo blockchain. This makes it so that if an attack tries to roll back our network using a 51% attack, they will get stuck at each block notarized by Komodo. We've been looking into this update for a long time, and with it we expect our blockchain to become much more secure. To learn more about why we made this update, what the update technically does, and what this means for GAME please check out this Medium blog post:

https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-network-update-0-15-2-komodo-integration-d6eda64ea368
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

As many of you know, last week we issued a network update to increase security to our network and help exchanges come back online. We're proud to officially announce that GameCredits has become the first cryptocurrency to integrate with the Komodo platform to 'notarize' our blockchain. What this means is that every couple of blocks a hash from our blockchain is stamped into the Komodo blockchain. This makes it so that if an attack tries to roll back our network using a 51% attack, they will get stuck at each block notarized by Komodo. We've been looking into this update for a long time, and with it we expect our blockchain to become much more secure. To learn more about why we made this update, what the update technically does, and what this means for GAME please check out this Medium blog post:

https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-network-update-0-15-2-komodo-integration-d6eda64ea368

Great update Jack. Keep em coming
alifrenstein

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

When will Bittrex finally open GAME market again? I am waiting since May 11. My money is stuck!  Embarrassed
bpas

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

Problems with Bittrex are deliberate and planned. Its aim is dump the price and sell out weak players. Long time Gamecredist is well prepared and strong growth is waiting for us.
Buy fear, Sell euphoria
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

When will Bittrex finally open GAME market again? I am waiting since May 11. My money is stuck!  Embarrassed

As we even explained, the update was issued to exchanges including Bittrex. We can't control how quickly anyone updates. This particular update is the first of its kind so some exchanges and services are likely taking their time to review and update.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Hi all,

yesterday i have send funds from my Gamecredits wallet at https://wallet.gamecredits.com/wallet
to Poloniex but nothing was deposited yet.

Actually checking the transaction it seems it got no Transaction ID even.
What happened? How to fix it?

I mean it seems neither the funds are available to me, nor did they got deposited on Poloniex, just stuck somwhere, not?
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Hi all,

yesterday i have send funds from my Gamecredits wallet at https://wallet.gamecredits.com/wallet
to Poloniex but nothing was deposited yet.

Actually checking the transaction it seems it got no Transaction ID even.
What happened? How to fix it?

I mean it seems neither the funds are available to me, nor did they got deposited on Poloniex, just stuck somwhere, not?

There is a delay when sending out of the web wallet for security reasons. However, your transaction should be approved shortly if it hasn't already by the time you read this.
alifrenstein

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

As we even explained, the update was issued to exchanges including Bittrex. We can't control how quickly anyone updates. This particular update is the first of its kind so some exchanges and services are likely taking their time to review and update.

Ok...hopefully they will update it very soon...It's about time. Please communicate with them and do your best.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Hello everyone. Our newest GameCredits and MobileGo development report was just published on our Medium. In this report we cover all of our main developments and work over the past 2 weeks.

You can find the update on our Medium here: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-june-5th-9760e5beb8b0
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: