Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

You are quite right. I dont argue with scum people who measure success by finding greater fools  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
locoliloo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Nice
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

You are quite right. I dont argue with scum people who measure success by finding greater fools  Grin

Stop your incoherent babbling and present a counter argument or shut the fuck up you lowlife piece of human sewage.

You're attempt at sounding credible by using cryptic nonsensical language just confirms what an utter moron you are.  Go back to sucking on your mamas breast milk for protein supplementation and leave the investing to the experts.
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I see a big future in this coin, it is the the coin for gamers, its going to be huge eventually, and to be honest I totally think its under priced at the minute.

Oh yea and I just had to buy a few more while its low lol

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

76c

I didn't think we would ever see it this low again.

Down 90% from the ATH.

The price indicator is not a positive sign for the project.
harbet.robison

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

I hope that there will be some eSports competitions that can be held in the future to expand their influence.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I hope that there will be some eSports competitions that can be held in the future to expand their influence.

Some internal tournaments are being held next week to test an esports laddering feature in GPlay.

We posted on screenshots from the application on social media: https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/1010196612688306176
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Gamecredits price hasn't moved in a year.  I'm not concerned about the announcements from the mobilego. How they updated the software and used komodo to build better security.  I want the price to move and in order for that to happen it needs bigger exchanges.

I like most people could care less about Mobilego's ambitions to sell video game with Gamecredits.  What does have to do with investors who continually see the coins price plummet. Were in it to make money. In order for that to happen it needs more exchanges which will increase the volume.  The main thing that moves a coins price is volume volume and more volume.

Mobilego's main ambition is to sell video games. They don't care about the price. If the price of Gameredits is $1 they would charge 1 Gamecredit per video game. If Gamecredits price was $10 they would charge 0.1 Gamecredits per video game. If it was $100 they would charge .01 Gamecredits per video game.

You can see how Gamecredits is in the business to sell videogames not increase the coins price. Here news for you Jack we don't give a dam if you make money, we only care if we make money. If you get rich by selling video games good for you. That doesn't change the fact that were not making any money with our Gamecredits investment.

You don't know the business model of GPlay very well. The main business model is focused on esports/competitive features as a niche in the world of mobile gaming. Selling video games is not the main focus of the application.

And if the store does sell video games using GAME, which it will, how does that not benefit investors? It means that demand is being driven for the tokens, and being put into the hands of developers around the world. But obviously that is only one small part of the GAME model to drive demand.

And what has happened recently for GAME? We just became one of the single most secure POW coins on the market after integrating with the Komodo platform. And we launched tournaments on the largest fantasy sports site in the world, FanDuel. Both of those things are exclusive GAME developments and aren't focused on profiting us, but rather adoption/scalability of the coin.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

And to make some of the new GPlay screenshots floating around easier to find.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 12:06:18 AM by Majormax

Gamecredits price hasn't moved in a year.  I'm not concerned about the announcements from the mobilego. How they updated the software and used komodo to build better security.  I want the price to move and in order for that to happen it needs bigger exchanges.

I like most people could care less about Mobilego's ambitions to sell video game with Gamecredits.  What does have to do with investors who continually see the coins price plummet. Were in it to make money. In order for that to happen it needs more exchanges which will increase the volume.  The main thing that moves a coins price is volume volume and more volume.

Mobilego's main ambition is to sell video games. They don't care about the price. If the price of Gameredits is $1 they would charge 1 Gamecredit per video game. If Gamecredits price was $10 they would charge 0.1 Gamecredits per video game. If it was $100 they would charge .01 Gamecredits per video game.

You can see how Gamecredits is in the business to sell videogames not increase the coins price. Here news for you Jack we don't give a dam if you make money, we only care if we make money. If you get rich by selling video games good for you. That doesn't change the fact that were not making any money with our Gamecredits investment.

You don't know the business model of GPlay very well. The main business model is focused on esports/competitive features as a niche in the world of mobile gaming. Selling video games is not the main focus of the application.

And if the store does sell video games using GAME, which it will, how does that not benefit investors? It means that demand is being driven for the tokens, and being put into the hands of developers around the world. But obviously that is only one small part of the GAME model to drive demand.

And what has happened recently for GAME? We just became one of the single most secure POW coins on the market after integrating with the Komodo platform. And we launched tournaments on the largest fantasy sports site in the world, FanDuel. Both of those things are exclusive GAME developments and aren't focused on profiting us, but rather adoption/scalability of the coin.

Absolutely the right strategy IMO.  A stable price would be good as well, but that is at the whim of the market.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

When I say selling video games I mean selling online games. Someone goes to your webstore and uses Gamecredits to buy an online game or gain some kind of membership to be able to use a certain number of games. 

I haven't used the store and I don't need to use it to understand the concept. I'm not going to get into a semantics debate of the meaning of video games vs games. I mean online games when I say video games.

I know the coin well enough to know that partnerships don't have a huge impact on the price and  security updates don't have a huge impact on the price because those things just happened and the price is still sinking. It has been sinking for a year straight. Not a month or two but a year straight.

I know two things that do drive the price: One getting on bigger exchanges that increases the volume and two the price of bitcoin going up a steady amount.  The name of the game in this business is volume volume and more volume.

If these partnerships create mass volume then probably the price will go up, but we haven't seen anything close to that so far, and investors can't sit around waiting for another few years to see some growth.

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

We're actively looking for exchanges to list GAME. As these listings come we'll be sure to let everyone know. But we can't really speak on the matter of exchanges more than that given most exchanges policies these days.

But long term growth for cryptocurrencies will NOT be driven primarily by volume. That simply isn't sustainable. This can last maybe another year through hype, but by that point currencies have to have outside demand factors to grow. Up until now we haven't seen that except with BTC and maybe ETH. GameCredits needs to be used throughout the gaming industry if it wants to see growth for more than 6-12 months, which is why we've focused on things like partnerships and security/scalability updates. We haven't worked on GAME to drive demand on crypto exchanges, we've worked on GAME to drive demand in the gaming industry. Of course we have no intention of neglecting our community of crypto traders, but our primary focus is not on serving them.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

We're actively looking for exchanges to list GAME. As these listings come we'll be sure to let everyone know. But we can't really speak on the matter of exchanges more than that given most exchanges policies these days.

But long term growth for cryptocurrencies will NOT be driven primarily by volume. That simply isn't sustainable. This can last maybe another year through hype, but by that point currencies have to have outside demand factors to grow. Up until now we haven't seen that except with BTC and maybe ETH. GameCredits needs to be used throughout the gaming industry if it wants to see growth for more than 6-12 months, which is why we've focused on things like partnerships and security/scalability updates. We haven't worked on GAME to drive demand on crypto exchanges, we've worked on GAME to drive demand in the gaming industry. Of course we have no intention of neglecting our community of crypto traders, but our primary focus is not on serving them.

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool

https://freiexchange.com/ is a good exchange imho*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Hello everybody. Thank you for the great news. The gaming industry is developing very well, I believe in this project 100%, they will succeed. I wish success to all.

Some internal tournaments are being held next week to test an esports laddering feature in GPlay.

We posted on screenshots from the application on social media: https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/1010196612688306176
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Well, all the same, looking at the extravagant growth of speculative coins. Look at the koin market cap, see that the GAME has grown from the start in the price of X100500 and are waiting for that price for the year to repeat this feat

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Well, all the same, looking at the extravagant growth of speculative coins. Look at the koin market cap, see that the GAME has grown from the start in the price of X100500 and are waiting for that price for the year to repeat this feat
It is not necessary to feed vain illusions. Just need to understand that the stable growth of the GAME will begin and will continue with a positive increase in the number of users. And since there is still nothing to use, then the growth is postponed until it appears than to use))) And now there is an active acquaintance of potential users so that they will have to be used in that cheg about

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

You have any plan to run a desktop version for PC users sometimes people feel very comfortable to browse any website on their laptop. In any case it is nice to see the beta version of this app live for iOS and Android users it seems it will be a good project in the future.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

GameCredits and MobileGo Development Report: July 3rd
https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-july-3rd-adfc27bc917b
N-rG

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 04:46:08 PM by N-rG

This coin exists now since several years and except some big announcements nothing happened. The coin has one of the worse invest/loss ratio of all existing coins so far.

I see the CEO 100% responsible. For example: Why on earth you talk in front of the UN with your brother next to?

http://webtv.un.org/search/high-level-conversation-2018-ecosoc-partnerships-forum/5764568509001/?term=2018%20ECOSOC%20Partnerships%20Forum&sort=date#t=2h08m13s

What do you expect by that for your business? Did you saw ever a tech CEO doing this? Gabe Newell for example? No! And you know why? Because its super unimportant for their business. Money is not generated by speaking in front of the UN.

Instead of putting your family on top of the company (what qualifications his brother has?) and traveling around the globe, burning money for useless conferences they should focus on selling products instead. Doesn't look like the "managment" is made to manage a company. I mean look at their youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg/videos channel. The quality of its content is so 1998. Even my sister has more follower than this company and delivers much better video quality.

I will not invest a single dollar especially when this company neither wants to serve customers (no, only having a product is not serving a customer) nor investors (as statet here).
As far as I have updated myself right now they rented an office and hired some employees somewhere where is cheap (you get what you are paying for)
I predict they'll run out of money within the next 2 years and try to receive more money by another token sale.. And then its over. There was not a single company on earth that succeeded in the way GC tries.

Time for a hard fork with another team that has a qualified management policy without these old-school hierarchies. GC as it is will fail 100%

I have invested myself few bucks and I am not afraid to say that it is lost. So what. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. GC is not willing to recognize their very weak points. Instead they argue and fight to continue the way the handle things and investors. Ok, do it. Learn your lesson the hard way by losing your jobs and a great opportunity by running out of money. And Jack, please don't feel attacked. You are not the management, you are young and you improve very much. I know you do give your best. Sometimes it's just bad luck and we rely on the wrong people. Sergej is just not the manager a company needs. And he is not willing to accept it.

Soon most of the investors will call this coin a scam, even when you developed an ecosystem. And if you are at a point where investors work against you, you'll lose the opportunity to gain customers for your product as well. It doesn't look good for you.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

This coin exists now since several years and except some big announcements nothing happened. The coin has one of the worse invest/loss ratio of all existing coins so far.

I see the CEO 100% responsible. For example: Why on earth you talk in front of the UN with your brother next to?

http://webtv.un.org/search/high-level-conversation-2018-ecosoc-partnerships-forum/5764568509001/?term=2018%20ECOSOC%20Partnerships%20Forum&sort=date#t=2h08m13s

What do you expect by that for your business? Did you saw ever a tech CEO doing this? Gabe Newell for example? No! And you know why? Because its super unimportant for their business. Money is not generated by speaking in front of the UN.

Instead of putting your family on top of the company (what qualifications his brother has?) and traveling around the globe, burning money for useless conferences they should focus on selling products instead. Doesn't look like the "managment" is made to manage a company. I mean look at their youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg/videos channel. The quality of its content is so 1998. Even my sister has more follower than this company and delivers much better video quality.

I will not invest a single dollar especially when this company neither wants to serve customers (no, only having a product is not serving a customer) nor investors (as statet here).
As far as I have updated myself right now they rented an office and hired some employees somewhere where is cheap (you get what you are paying for)
I predict they'll run out of money within the next 2 years and try to receive more money by another token sale.. And then its over. There was not a single company on earth that succeeded in the way GC tries.

Time for a hard fork with another team that has a qualified management policy without these old-school hierarchies. GC as it is will fail 100%

I have invested myself few bucks and I am not afraid to say that it is lost. So what. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. GC is not willing to recognize their very weak points. Instead they argue and fight to continue the way the handle things and investors. Ok, do it. Learn your lesson the hard way by losing your jobs and a great opportunity by running out of money. And Jack, please don't feel attacked. You are not the management, you are young and you improve very much. I know you do give your best. Sometimes it's just bad luck and we rely on the wrong people. Sergej is just not the manager a company needs. And he is not willing to accept it.

Soon most of the investors will call this coin a scam, even when you developed an ecosystem. And if you are at a point where investors work against you, you'll lose the opportunity to gain customers for your product as well. It doesn't look good for you.
How much anger, what an expression. A serious price movement began in January 2017, the price from $ 0.17 rose by summer to $ 4.6. Who wanted to make money on this coin, they earned. After that, the price fell to $ 1.5 and soared to $ 6.5. You could earn again, but less. And now the price has fallen again. It's time to buy. But I'd rather listen .... I'll expose the opportunity to earn a third of the time))))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: