Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idiots of Bitcointalk  (Read 1787 times)
PassiveDice (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:07:00 PM

Hi,

I have opened a thread in the gambling section. Its to do with a new service that our team has launched.

This is not some scam... I don't know how we can prove otherwise. Our team has spent the last 5 or 6 months developing these bots for us to be dismissed.

BUT, that is not the problem.

I look at my trust....

WHO THE FUCK is Primedime/TheGambler.

Why am I being harassed by nothing more than stupid fucking idiots...making comments about me being him/her and destroying a fully legit service.

Similar writing style. - I guess that's because I type in English.

Thanks idiots of bitcointalk... once again, as I have seen since 2010, You have just ruined a fully legit service that was made to help people and have fun.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:52:23 AM

Yes, I understand the reputation of BitcoinTalk is not wonderful, but I'm trying my best to shine some light here.

Since you are new, you have to do what you can to prove that you are not a scammer. When it comes to scammers or people that post questionable posts, make sure to bring it to the attention of the people. And when you deal with trolls, makes sure to place them on ignore. I have placed dogie, Vod, Quickseller, and some others on ignore, so I'm demonstrating that it is okay to do so. Do not be threatened here. If you know you're a good person, prove it and you'll be okay.

Good luck.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 01:07:48 AM

Seems like you aren't familiar with the internet and just how harsh/bad communities can get (try playing some game like LoL and be bad at it; not saying that this one is though). No matter where you go, no matter what you do, there is always someone who hates/trolls/etc you. This is going to happen to everyone. This is what anonymity does to quite a decent amount of people. You should learn to accept it. In your case you should not worry (yet). All the trust that has been left on your profile is 'untrusted feedback'. This means that it is not displayed by default and your trust rating is still: 0: -0 / +0. As long as somebody from default trust doesn't leave you a negative rating you need not worry.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

WHO THE FUCK is Primedime/TheGambler.

Why am I being harassed by nothing more than stupid fucking idiots...making comments about me being him/her and destroying a fully legit service.

Similar writing style. - I guess that's because I type in English.
Primedime and TheGambler are known scammers who have been on this forum before. People think that you may be alts of those accounts and thus also a scammer.

Just because you write English DOES NOT MEAN that you will have similar writing styles. Look around this forum. Most of the posts are in English, but not many of them are the same writing style. Writing style has little to do with the language. It has to do with word choice, grammar, sentence structure, where you put line breaks, how you link threads, how you emphasize things, etc, but it has very little to do with the language you are posting in.
enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:47:46 AM

I got scammed by primedime to...but who is gambler?
passivedice you run obvious scheme i do not think you should be here, it is same as primedime
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:31:32 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 07:11:33 PM by Laosai

I got scammed by primedime to...but who is gambler?
passivedice you run obvious scheme i do not think you should be here, it is same as primedime

Check out this thread to know who the fuck is TheGambler Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566425.0 I also used to monitor that primedime and it really seems OP and primedice were kinda similar.

Anyways to OP, don't mind those who gave you negative feedback since they were untrusted ones (most likely inaccurate). Lock this thread cuz this is pointless, just re-open it once you have a trusted negative feedback (it will be soon) Cheesy

Edit: Enjoy your trusted negative feedback now Grin

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:53:18 AM

In case someone missed it, OP's talking about me(and james.lent) giving the negative trust. Well, most DT members(actually I'm technically in DT too, as I'm on depth 3, but well thats as good as being on DT 10) seem to be over with giving negative trust to every other ponzi scam and this one vaguely reminds me of the quite big scam PrimeDime caused. At any rate, if that feedback's a problem for you, editing it now.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:36:20 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 08:01:21 AM by Vod

I have opened a thread in the gambling section. Its to do with a new service that our team has launched.

You really need to step down as the spokesperson of your team.  

Using profanities makes you look very unprofessional, and I wouldn't touch your service with a ten foot pole.

If I were the rest of the team, I would shut you up ASAP.   Undecided

Edit:  Nevermind, I just realized you are running a ponzi and you don't even have a team. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:33:17 AM

OP thinks we were born yesterday i guess. Come on dude, you gonna bot dice sites for a month and make profits? Everyone know's it leads to -ve in the long run and there's no system or exploit or any other crap for that matter.
JohnsonnBTC

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:32:39 AM

lol, all is well, that ends well, but this is opposite.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:50:57 PM

It must be that I am an idiot because I have some idiot accusation against me AND my team.

You know why Bitcoin is not mainstream and never will be? People like you. associating and accusing someone incorrectly.

Yes you have ruined our service, It is a scam? No it is not. It is fully legit and all funds are kept in separate accounts and then fed off to dice sites. Once there is a profit or loss its reported back.

Summary. You guys are the idiots. You just ruined a fully above board service that works well.

I hope you are happy with yourselves. I know you get some perverse pleasure from calling someone a scammer even when you have no evidence.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 01:55:38 PM

Calling people here names and accusing them of things is not going to help your case, it might even make it worse. Don't be surprised if someone from DT leaves you a negative now.

Using profanities makes you look very unprofessional, and I wouldn't touch your service with a ten foot pole.

If I were the rest of the team, I would shut you up ASAP.   Undecided
This.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:22:57 PM

It must be that I am an idiot because I have some idiot accusation against me AND my team.

You know why Bitcoin is not mainstream and never will be? People like you. associating and accusing someone incorrectly.

Yes you have ruined our service, It is a scam? No it is not. It is fully legit and all funds are kept in separate accounts and then fed off to dice sites. Once there is a profit or loss its reported back.

Summary. You guys are the idiots. You just ruined a fully above board service that works well.

I hope you are happy with yourselves. I know you get some perverse pleasure from calling someone a scammer even when you have no evidence.

Here is the evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266058.20 You are guaranteeing profit meaning that your site is either a direct scam or a ponzi, both cases, same story.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:27:46 PM

Here is the evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266058.20 You are guaranteeing profit meaning that your site is either a direct scam or a ponzi, both cases, same story.

There is no evidence. Because we are not scamming anyone.

We have NEVER said we guarantee profit ever. Actually far from it, Its gambling. we have turned people away who have asked us otherwise.

So before you join the scam bandwaggon. please read.
justscrewit

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:35:48 PM

There is no evidence. Because we are not scamming anyone.

We have NEVER said we guarantee profit ever. Actually far from it, Its gambling. we have turned people away who have asked us otherwise.

So before you join the scam bandwaggon. please read.
You know what this reminds me of, the one time this guy was promoting a ponzi by screaming he had a magic method to make profit but sometimes the investment could lost, so you know what other people did, yeah they started promoting it as well... Nah they started hitting him with stones.
Well not good at sotry-telling but the exact thing seems to happen here. Go to those indian forums and scam the shit out of them there, bitcointalk is way ahead of ya ponzis

masnad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:26:13 PM

very nice and interesting topic Cheesy

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:31:43 PM

Don't hope all companies or service providers talk like this way. You have always try to keep calm and patience. You can only proof yourself when you deliver good service With good customer support.
hikedoon

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:34:04 PM

When I click on your trust it only shows vod thinks your running a ponzi. No mention of anyone else neg trusting you.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:36:03 PM

When I click on your trust it only shows vod thinks your running a ponzi. No mention of anyone else neg trusting you.

You need to click "Show ratings." to see untrusted feedbacks, it's under the trusted feedbacks.

hikedoon

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:05:10 PM

Thanks tygeade, just done it and I see them now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: