Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocoincharts.info - bitcoin / altcoin charts  (Read 44796 times)
BTCetera

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:47:57 AM

new stats: toplist of coins by user vote. have a look here
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/members_choice

This list shows the most favourited coins of all registered cryptocoinchart users. If you register for an free account   you are able to define if you want to see all available coins on the website or only some specific ones. This could be a indicator which coins people are watching..

Big fan of your site! It took me while to discover there was so much more past the cluttered front page (v2).

Wouldn't it make sense to exclude the users that decided to watch all cryptocoins from /v2/coins/members_choice ? Or do you already do that?

Want to send me a tip? 3EJTcRvvt54rv5Bn44KJbXFc7U2MXACkX9
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xchrix (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:54:12 AM

Big fan of your site! It took me while to discover there was so much more past the cluttered front page (v2).

Wouldn't it make sense to exclude the users that decided to watch all cryptocoins from /v2/coins/members_choice ? Or do you already do that?

thx Smiley i will change the frontpage completely in few days. big plans Cheesy as always.
no i include all users for the percentage calculation becuase otherwise i will get 100% DOGE choice for the first entry. that doesnt look right...
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:43:51 AM

again a new feature: investment club released

please have a look here: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/investment_club
my profile: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/investment_club/trader/1/xchrix

the investment club should be a small community of traders which want to show their trading strategy the public. visitors are able to follow their trades and maybe make the same trades. this should become a toplist by time to see the best altcoin traders. i think its more structured than twitter pumps&dumps

please open an free account if you want to try this!
any feedback for this? its not 100% finished.
poker26

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:43:00 PM

Hi xchrix!

Please update ELC (elacoin) block explorer URL to http://elc.webboise.com/chain/Elacoin
Also seems that coins-e ELC statistics here http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/elc/btc/coins-e/10-days
is showing some incorrect values compared with https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/ELC_BTC/

Thank you!
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:29:09 AM

updated it. coins-e is blocking my requests. dont konw why and also dont get any answers to my support ticket.

Hi xchrix!

Please update ELC (elacoin) block explorer URL to http://elc.webboise.com/chain/Elacoin
Also seems that coins-e ELC statistics here http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/elc/btc/coins-e/10-days
is showing some incorrect values compared with https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/ELC_BTC/

Thank you!
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:27:09 PM

made a good step forward: candlestick charts are back in v2!
with v2 i switched from google charts to D3js which is more powerful and selfhosted. but i wasnt able to show candlestick charts out of the box. just area/line/bar... managed to code this on my own in D3. you are able to switch between area chart and the new candlestick chart. i would also make this an option for my users.
nunez

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:13:37 PM

Hi,

Is it possible to get all markets for one trading pair with your API and not just the best one ?

Thanks
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

i have made a brand new startpage because there were so many prices boxes for all altcoins!
how do yo like it?

tunafish

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:00:33 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 10:39:03 PM by tunafish

Thief! I had an idea to make a motley fool CAPs/investopedia style stock simulator for bitcoin!
but i never took the time to actually develop it Wink

The site is really coming along nicely, really combines alot of the features of some of the better bitcoin/altcoin data sites but still keeps coming out with new, orginal features. Keep up the good work!

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

Thief! I had an idea to make a motley fool CAPs/investopedia style stock simulator for bitcoin!

The site is really coming along nicely, really combines alot of the features of some of the better bitcoin/altcoin data sites but still keeps coming out with new, orginal features. Keep up the good work!

thx for the feedback Smiley sorry to "steal your idea". but you know. ideas only come true if you sit on your ass and code! Wink i have still a long way to go. i have so many ideas for great graphical statistics but to less time to implement it all as fast as i want to
tunafish

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:58:03 PM

thx for the feedback Smiley sorry to "steal your idea". but you know. ideas only come true if you sit on your ass and code! Wink i have still a long way to go. i have so many ideas for great graphical statistics but to less time to implement it all as fast as i want to

I'm just glad somebody finally got the ball rolling on this one, given how interactive the btc community is it's surprising it hasn't came together sooner.

Two quick suggestions I wanted to mention though:  dunno if it'd be easy to implement/if you'd want to but---given how the markets have been lately---it'd be nice for investment club users to be able to short pairs. Like on cryptocoincharts.info/v2/investment_club_trades/open have a checkbox for "short" when picking a pair like BTC/USD and if it drops 4% then the user gains +4%. Not sure if youre into this idea but if the point is to have a top tier of users that inform others as to what good picks may be then it would help to have something like this.
Second thing I'd mention is maybe having a minimum open time on trades. On some of the lower volume pairs it could be easy for a user to open a pick on a pair, login on coins-e (or wherever) buy a few of X and shift it 20%+ with only .001btc then quickly close it, giving the appearance that they are good at making picks. Granted this really only applies to pairs that are only on one lower volume exchange like coins-e or cryptsy, but a few of these could make a user look like a financial savant.

Okay one last thing... If I right remember there used to be donation addresses on the old site but I haven't seen this on v2, maybe you should put a link/wallet address at the bottom for people to donate? I'm sure it wouldn't pull in much but maybe enough to outsource some of the coding? I guess you could raise funds faster by issuing a few shares on cryptostocks but it's just a thought, I know I could spare a litecoin here or there if it helps.

Again, great work with the site, i'm sure there are other users out there that appreciate it as much as I do.

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

hey Smiley

would you please add UTC/BTC and UTC/USD (Ultracoin) traded on crypto-trade.com to the list?
much appreciated!

thanks dude.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:00:34 PM

removed mtgox from the website!
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:04:54 PM

any ideas where I can find this, or do you want to implement it?

Altcoin Portfolio

I would like to input my altcoin balances (or upload a CSV)

and then be able to
* sum up the total value in BTC (*)
* sort by
** currently highest BTC value  (*)
** currently highest volatility, gains, losses
** currently highest trading volume (translated into BTC) on all markets together (*)
* see it's past week prices
* export everything as CSV
* get an alarm if a selected currency rises above / drops below a given price pair
* etc.
- you get the idea?

I think you have all the ingredients together, because you know prices, you have charts, all that. And when you have implemented the new upcoming exchanges (thanks a lot for adding them, just seen the list but they are still on "Not updated yet!") - you will have all those just-born-coins, too, which I am most interested in.

And it shouldn't be too much additional information, really. Per user it's just one more column - "my balance". Or if you provide history then it's a table (user, date, currency, balance).

My priorities would be   (*)

If you like this idea: www.tiny.cc/drakointip or www.tiny.cc/drakoinrig or BTC 1EyyjBMMHjMfx6M3Ngu4sn5M4QJ6HAtWFG

no sign of a signature
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

any ideas where I can find this, or do you want to implement it?
Altcoin Portfolio

bump. still looking for a good portfolio, with the newest coins.

no sign of a signature
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:50:41 PM

drakoin sorry. completely forgot about your post! your ideas are good and i am working already on this sort of feature but its not a top priority because there are already other services like cryptfolio. maybe i can release somethin in the next 2 weeks..
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

already other services like cryptfolio.

oh, nice.
Thanks a lot.
Wow they really embrace all types of API.
I like it.

Unfortunately, neither newer pools nor newer coins / exchanges are available.

but the brand new
http://coinfinance.com/portfolio
is very much what I was hoping for.

maybe i can release somethin in the next 2 weeks..

cool, keep me posted please!

thx

no sign of a signature
Hoffenhauer

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

Why is Coinex showing 0.00 on everything on your charts?
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

Why is Coinex showing 0.00 on everything on your charts?

its because they are blocking the API requests trough cloudflare i guess!
ballot

Activity: 969

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:16:36 PM

please add karmacoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: